Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:35 am

As he saw her thirst for battle return in her attitude, reflected by the solid tone in her voice, Kyousuke nodded and stepped back from her to allow them both some room to fight.

"Call me Kyousuke." He insisted as he took his stance once again, parting his legs and gently bending his knees. He directed the blade of his weapon toward her with a glint of intensity in his honey-brown eyes, "Kyousuke Junichiro. 3rd Seat of Squad 12."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:58 pm

"Fine then, Shinigami." Fukaku said, glaring. "You wish to defeat my despair? then how about I show you it's true form..." Fukaku flips backwards into the middle of his black pillars "Firsthand!".
The pillars themselves seemed to shake and crack, before turning to black reishi. more pulled out of the craters where the pillars were, showing that quite a bit of their length had lain underground. moving towards Fukaku at an incredible speed, the reishi spread across and around Fukaku, taking on a beastly, horrifying shape. A disgusting carapace, filled with different maws across it, appeared where Fukaku was. It was recognizable as extending from his bow arm, and let off a piercing roar. The creature had no eyes, but it was quite recognizably pointing it's gaze towards Honjo.
"It's over." Fukaku said, glaring, as the creature howled again, moving towards Honjo at an incredible speed, and pulling Fukaku with it.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:01 pm

i look at it and stab my arms into the ground and i let my blood drip to the ground and a pentagram forms around me a circle around it as a large slab of earth raises its massive size and shake easily recognizeable as the same gate summoned by namine this one hopes wide and within is a large sqirling vorxex of blackness and fire and within a wickid face is seen and its red eyes glow with anticipation as it opens its hideous maw its fangs glint white. "Feed the beasts of hell with your sorrow fukaku." my eyes glaze over as i stand behind the door like a massive shield i maintain the flow of reishi my bodys suply draining swiftly as the demons seek to feed on me their force spreading acroos the field liek an ominous cloud as the beast in the gate stretched forward attempting to grab fukaku demon and all.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Hikaru focuses herself looking at Kyousuke. She holds herself in a strong stance but decided she will let Kyou make the first move. Even though he was already heavily injured. She watched him with intensity and waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Though he had suffered a few burns and slashes, Kyousuke was perfectly fine. His body had been given time to adjust to his pain that he could simply ignore them now. Looking across, he surveys his opponent, taking notice of her stance, and gauging her determination to battle. His golden-brown eyes flickered momentarily before he suddenly charged forward in a burst of speed, attempting drive his blade under her left ribcage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4