Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo Empty
PostSubject: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am

Motivational theme for the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj0KNZjp-n0

The scene will begin
Post order =
1. Hikaru
2. kyousuke
3. Fukaku
4. Honjo

Hikaru walks into the badlands mostly just looking around. But she knows a fight is about to commence here as do the others so she wonders and watches. After all being the first person to the fight is usually a disadvantage in many circumstances.

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo Hiki
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am

Out of nowhere, directly 4 miles from the stranger's position, the doors of a Senkaimon appeared. A second later, the doors parted to reveal a heavenly white light within. Another second, and a small, black butterfly fluttered out, and was immediately accompanied by Squad 12's 3rd seat, Kyousuke Junichiro.

Stepping onto the barren plains, Kyousuke looked around in confusion...

"Now why the hell would Captain Wolf send me here?" He asked out loud, gauging the dusty, red and brown landscape. An annoyed expression suddenly creased his features, "Tch. 'Special Assignment' my ass."

Breathing a sigh, his senses suddenly picked up on a strange spiritual presence nearby.

"Hm? Someone else is here?" Curious that perhaps this was the reason he was sent to this wasteland, he proceeded toward it's signature...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 am

Fukaku walked towards the location. He had been ordered by Ajiro to come here. "Tch. I can never tell if he does things for a purpose, or just out of boredom. I better not be coming all this way for nothing.
The harsh, lifeless plains seemed rather odd to Fukaku, who had never heard of a place on the world like this, previously. "A mystery for another time." Fukaku noted to himself, focusing his senses. He managed to sense 2 different shinigami's reiatsu. one of those was familiar as the third seat of squad 12, Kyousuke Junichiro. He couldn't make heads or tails of the other, though, and had to conclude it wasn't someone he knew - unless this was one of Koga's experiments.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 am

I yawn as i sit on a rock not far and watch the trio. i tilt my hat further down shading my eyes my haori's unusual black color rather than white seems out of place. I smile and watch them. "So these are the new recruits hmm, and the quincy whos hollow friend i killed. this should be a highly entertaining experiance." i smile, my haori's left sleeve moves in the wind giving evidence of what once was. I stand and remove my hat before tossing it to the wind and it becomes carried in the wind like a discus. I grin at you all and to myself i think. May hope find thoes who find my hat so they may see lifes gifts through pristine eyes. I stretch and look. " come now no rudeness introductions are in order." I smile. "ladies first?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 am

Hikaru who was standing there going over the orders she had been given a second time hoping she hadn't ended up in the wrong place. Not too much later a shinigami showed up through the senkaimon. She watched him and studied the feel of his Reitsu. Shortly after someone else came. Although she was at a disadvantage knowing nothing of Quincy. Only a few moments later someone else showed up. This one suggested they all introduce themselves. She had one other thing to do A squishy ball in her hand. She threw it in between them all and it made a bright light and there was a loud voice heard. It was also now apparent they had been sealed in some foreign land.

"You have all been sealed in this realm to fight for the death to honor the gods. upon death you will have no memory and will be right where you were before this occurred. Good luck and try not to die pitifully"

Hikaru's first reaction was shock. But she looked at the others for a second. "Um my name's Hikaru Shidou." With that being said she shinpo'd backward so she was 50feet from where the strange message had taken place and drew her zanpakutou.

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:00 am

It only took a moment before Kyousuke could manage to make out the appearance of another dark-robed figure standing across the way...

"Is that...another Shinigami?" He asked out loud to himself again, wondering why they were here as well.

Just then, another voice announced their presence as he felt the spirtual energy of an approaching Quincy. Staring off to his left, he saw a tall figure, dressed in a black Shihakusho and hayori as well standing proudly on a nearby rock...

'What's going on here?' Kyousuke pondered to himself, 'Was this all a set-up?'

He didn't have to wait long as a pillar of light suddenly exploded up into the heavens and an alien voice announced that they were to face each other in a duel to the death...

"Damn it! Who do they think I am - their personal jester?!?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am

"...Great. It was boredom again. Damnit Ajiro..." Fukaku responds after hearing the message, before getting into a fighting stance. not knowing who or what would attempt to fight him, he made no move from his current position. "Let's see, who will challenge me...?" Fukaku asked, more to himself than anything, as he summoned his bow of reishi.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 am

I grin " seems my new looks have fooled even you Fukaku. I am Honjo minamoto, im the one who slayed your hollow friend. " i look at you solemly. " for your loss i apologize sincerely."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:36 am

Hikaru is looking at all the surrounding players and doesn't know any of them in the lightest. Since apparently these two seem to know each other so this means something she guessed but no one was making any form of offensive movements. She decided to break this well sort of. Her eyes turned into a flame as her reitsu began to come to life.The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo 1-3357336-9784-t At first her reitsu was like a hot wind circling around her but suddenly Flames seemed to erupt everywhere. The flames moved out for 100 feet and began to burn essentially everything but aside from this it wasn't visible what the purpose of this was. Those within the flames would feel that this was indeed a Reitsu. She wondered if anyone would react to this as she hadn't even released her shikai yet. She decided for now that her zanpakutou was not needed so she sheathed it.

She began concentrating herself. She could see and feel everything from within her reitsu. She stood completely solid in her spot wondering who would be the first to actually break out and attack. Her igniting of her reitsu was merely a sign she wasn't one to waste time for now no matter what game was going on. If three people had to die she wasn't going to be the one. She had her reasons not too. A promise she made awhile back.

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 am

Briefly distracted by the introduction of the famed Captain of Squad 13, Kyousuke found himself standing there as though star-struck...

'That's Honjo Minamoto - the legendary Captain of Squad 13?' He thought to himself as his desire to allow himself to get sucked into this game gradually diminished, 'I can't do this? I can't kill 2 Shinigami and a Quincy I know nothing about!'

Just then, he was hit by an intense, humid gust. He closed his eyes to prevent the dust from getting in and observed as the woman who called herself Hikaru Shidou flared with reiatsu that literally took the form of violent flames...

'Seems that one isn't so hesitant though...'
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 am

"A fight with no consequences carring over, huh?" Fukaku asked, as he noted the fiery reiatsu of the nearby shinigami. "I'll at least be able to let off some steam, I suppose. and being able to kill a friend's killer without it carrying over into the future should sure help with that." Fukaku said with a smirk, drawing his bow. "but first, the loud one." Fukaku says, a blur appearing where he was as he used his sanrei enhanced speed to appear near Hikaru, before firing an arrow at close range directly at her, Fukaku standing just above the flames as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 am

I smile and look at the shinigami who seems rather unnnerved. " Come now my friend think of it as a spar where death is allowed." I smirk. " never give up hope "i pat your head and grin." you have alot of power and potential and though it seems overwellming and you fear hurting thoes around you, instead of stutting your self from it embrace it and reign it in after all what is a zanpakuto but a reflection of ones soul." I smile and step forward. "now lets get this free for all going i have a bone to pick with the quincy after all. " i vanish and teh ground ripps where i stood my movements evidently not that of shunpo but immense speed of my own i appear behind fukaku and spin my body before placing my hand downward as if their where ground and sending a spinning hand stant kick towards your left arm attempting to throw off your aim." your battle is with me kiddo"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:16 am

Hikaru turned to see the one who was aiming what appeared to be a bow at her. The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo Hikaru_Shidou-2 For some reason it appeared the mysterious one wanted to fight him but he wanted her. This didn't bother her too much she knew no one here at all. "Enkosen" She said and quickly raised a shield that should at least stop the arrow attack if he decided he was going to attack her with it. She gather the form of demon magic energy into her palms where the fire swirled making two balls of fire. Of course this was something the other had likely never seen or even heard of. She however held onto these balls for a moment. She looked to the final combatant. If these two near her where going to fight each other than she would go after him for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:29 am

Standing there in stunned silence, Kyousuke felt the gentle pat of Captain Minamoto's hand on his head; although it almost felt like a fleshy rock due to some heavy calluses. He heard him encourage him to use and embrace his power; however, he doubted he could do that...

'Not against them...' He thought concerningly, ' And especially, not against Lieutenant Rizu's father!'

The ground seemed to split apart as the Captain left him there, declaring he would be dueling the Quincy first, and with that information, Kyousuke turned his attention to the red-haired, fiery-eyed beauty who was already wielding two orbs of fire in her hands...

"Aw man...you've gotta be kidding me." He groaned, reaching one hand back over his right shoulder and wrapping his fingers around one of his swords that had been sheathed there, crossed behind his back...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Fukaku noticed in annoyance as Honjo attempted to kick his hand. Withdrawing it as soon as he sensed it coming, he then used hirenkyaku to get closer to Honjo, before throwing an elbow to his solar plexus. Fukaku then used hirenkyaku again to get out of the close quarters situation, readying his bow. "Fine then. But if you insist on calling me kiddo, then you must surely be an old geezer, no?" Fukaku mocked, readying his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I grin as im hit and i spin back to my feet ignoring the immediate pain.. "well i am 200 years your senior" I laugh and draw my blade "lets begin shall we"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cZiOBrM7w&feature=autoplay&list=PLEB0F55CCAA890BE2&lf=results_main&playnext=28

Hikaru looked back to the one who didn't have his heart in the fight. She could relate to him in this sense however she could not back down either. She watched him for a moment as he began to draw one of his blades.
"Sorry stranger but I can't loose. Otherwise I wouldn't even be here." She said in an apologetic manner. It was obvious her intent here was not to kill or fight either but since it had been decreed she was bound by that.

With that the two balls of fiery reitsu in her hands suddenly pulsed to a much larger size and where thrown at the warrior. The balls would fly at him and begin to spin around each other and increase in speed. All the fire in the surrounding area from her Reitsu seemed to get hotter and she shunpo'd. Her shunpo put her behind the man but above him. She was in mid roatation as she had rotated her body through the shunpo to build up force. She moved to kick him with this. If hit her kick would throw him into the two spinning balls. The two balls would explode creating a powerful explosion and send him flying and yet again.

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo 227581-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Flaming-Eye-Logo-Design-1

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Kyousuke looked on with a quiet, disconcerted expression as the flame-haired warrioress declared to him that she couldn't lose and he couldn't help but let out a tender sigh...

'How did I get sucked into this?' He wondered.

He observed patiently as the fireballs in her hands grew considerably in size before they were hurled at him - spiraling around each other with roaring speed. He set his stance to prepare for them when he suddenly felt her presence coming up behind him. Kyousuke turns his head just in time to catch her foot to his jaw, launching him backwards...

"Nggh!" His body soars back before suddenly being swallowed up by the twin orbs of flaming, erupting in a violent explosion...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Fukaku likewise raised his bow. "You let up for a second, and I'll kill you, got it?" Fukaku noted, firing a tremendous barrage of arrows at Honjo. as he fired, a black charge appeared on his hand, normally used to fire a yami shumatsu taiho. However, Fukaku did not fire this blast, merely keeping it at the ready, for when he might need it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 pm

I dash forward and weave through the barrage using my blade as a shield for ones that i cannot dodge being pushed back as a result but i keep moving forward. "I would not have it any other way" I grin as i push forward. He has impressive speed and his arrows carry quite a bit of weight.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0INLszs-kuI&feature=autoplay&list=PLEB0F55CCAA890BE2&lf=results_main&playnext=11
Hikaru watched as her attack plan had worked. The combined effect of her basic attack when she made the ball bigger and spin made them a lot stronger then when solo or when she was a genin. She doubted he would be killed from a simple attack of that nature so she readied herself. She pulled the fire from the attack toward her and pulled it around her body. Then she charged at him through the air with the fire spinning around her making her into a large flying fireball. She still hadn't pulled out her zanpakutou. This wasn't because she wasn't being serious but rather because she was thinking of the fight ahead after this guy. If she won against him she didn't want to have already thrown out her bankai and used all of her energy. She was an impressive fighter without the zanpakutou. However with it she could be truly devastating.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Rising up in a column of smoke, Kyousuke emerged. The sleeves of his Shihakusho had suffered a little damage as he appeared out of the explosion with his arms crossed in front of him, revealing minor burns on his forearms.

With a quiet groan, Kyousuke peeked up over his arms to notice a long, flaming missile barreling at him. With only a few seconds before impact, he calmly drops his arms and twists himself hard to the left to allow the fiery beauty to pass right by him...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 pm

As soon as he made himself a clearing - and only one clearin - in his wall of arrows, Fukaku hirenkyaku'd up quickly, looking up at Honjo as he dashed next to him. "It was nice knowing you." Fukaku said, thrusting his hand forward, before firing a freezing, cero-sized beam of pure black energy at Honjo. "sorry, but you chose the wrong opponent." Fukaku said, smirking as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:03 pm

I grin as a spiral of flames collides with the blast as i hold out my hand. "is that so?" I grin "you have no ideal who i am." i dash forward towards you and swing my blade spiraling to increase the force.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Hikaru flies past the target. Looks like he is one of those who is good at speed. Besides he probably woke up from his illusion of not fighting with that last hit. She stopped which made the fire continue on it's path. She turned around looking at him she unsheathed her zanpakutou to see where things would go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo Empty

Back to top Go down

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next