Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Hikaru couldn't see through her massive explosion this one being bigger and more powerful than the first one since the first was only two Moeru-Tama this one was the biggest she could get it at three. she calmly used Kyokko standing 15 feet away from the rear end reach of the explosion. The flames being in the air quickly dissipated for her to view the end results.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:28 pm

A tower of black smoke rises to the ceiling of the barrier they had all been trapped in. The dark cloud suddenly breaks open at the base when Kyousuke collapsed to a knee, taking slow intakes of air as the billowing, black pillar finally split away - revealing the 3rd Seat of Squad 12 to be worse for wear...

Most of his top and been burned away, leaving only a single shoulder piece in the wake of the combined attack. His body had suffered a score of burns and blood-soaked gashes along his arms and chest.

"Ah damn..." He breathed out with his head bowed between his shoulders, "That really hurt."

After sitting there for a few minutes, Kyousuke began to slowly rise back to his feey, stabbing his sword into the air as a make-shift crutch...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm

"Damnit, shinigami!" Fukaku said, withdrawing his blade, regarding Honjo. "All you have ever brought me is despair. everything in my life has been taken away by your kind. I can't go forward, and I cannot go back. Of course I am filled with despair! My only option is to live and let all your sins go unpunished, or avenge the death of my friends and likely die in the attempt, so that shinigami can piss on my body in seireitei! I have nothing anymore, no family, no friends, no way to truly live, and I can make no change to my course. And even if you could help, I shall have no memory of this encounter afterwards."
Fukaku begins laughing, a deep, choked laugh, as though trying to laugh and cry at the same time. "No, shinigami. All that's left to me... is darkness. My future is gone." Fukaku said, striking again with his schneider. "All I have left to look forward to is killing those who brought me to this wretched state."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:53 pm

I swing clashing with your blade. "..." I know that anywords would only be unheard by you now..i shose to show you through my actions that not all is lost..hope exists giving in to dispair..the darkness is thae only true defeat he has suffered. i spin bringing the other ringed blade around towards your back.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 am

Hikaru stood within her refracted light barrier and watched the smoke rise. That was new usually the explosions didn't create smoke if it was in mid air. He must've had something on him that gave fuel to an ignition explosion. However within the Kyokko She was not visible. With this Hikaru could finish this shinigami off as planned without releasing her bankai yet. She didn't feel good about it but her choices where slim to none. She was thinking of surviving this fight on her own. In this situation there was little recourse and since there would be no memory how could she complain. Since the Kyokko reflected the light only her voice would be heard but it's source would also be unknown. She chanted a rather long chant for some kido that was obviously powerful. She wouldn't dishonor the shinigami and finish him with a rather powerfull attack. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho was fired outside of her Barrier. This massive blast flew straight toward Kyou from behind him roughly 50 feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 am

Finally regaining his composure, Kyousuke took a moment to allow his body to grow used to his pain. The burns he suffered felt only like surface wounds; his flesh was mildly charred and damaged, but beyond that, he was fine. He had suffered far worse.

'Although, this girl is insanely serious about this.' He thought as he made the observation that he could no longer sense her reiatsu, and she appeared to have vanished. She was hiding from him. While it seemed the odds were heavily stacked in his opponent's favor, he didn't count himself out just yet.

"I just don't understand, Hikaru." He whispered inaudibly as he suddenly felt a massive surge of energy coming up behind him. Turning a glance over his left shoulder, he spotted the freight train of gorgeous azure energy barreling toward him.

As it closed in, his body suddenly dematerialized in a shunpo before rematerializing directly behind his invisible foe. He couldn't see her. He couldn't sense her. But he didn't need to; he could detect where she was merely by concentrating where the air was warmest...

Rearing his left arm, he launched a swift, powerful punch at the core of the humidity in a technique he had copied from other Shinigami...

"Ikkotsu!"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 am

Fukaku uses his other hand to reahc back, pulling up the holstered schneider with one finger and materializing it just in time to block the strike, before he Jumped upwards, crashing down on Honjo from a slightly aerial position with both blades, repeatedly, hoping to batter his opponents defenses. "Just accept it. Give up, shinigami. You're not of the level to handle a quincy like myself. I'm faster than you, I have more tactical options than you, and my weapon is at a higher level. I gained this power, to show others my despair, and make them feel it. Can you feel it, yet? That gnawing sensation that makes your knees buckle, and your sword to fail? In the end, humans, shinigami... all just creatures, that can't overcome simple limitations. People that speak as though the world can be fixed with only a few words and a simple bit of determination... I hate idealistic fools like you." Fukaku said, contempt in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 pm

I crack my neck and smirk my eyes becoming red as i open them. "nonsence...Bankai Kiba o nagareru hon'nō" my reishi that was once held back by suzaku explodes outward with massive force the ground begins to shatter and quake as my eyes glow in my left hand is the kanji for flames imbeded in my palm and in my right is the kanji for earth. "you know nothing about me my child from birth in the human world my abilities exceeded the limits of humans from birth i was a child of instinch born into my destiny of fire and earth in death my power only grew i am now the servent of the light and of instinct "my fangs grow and my hand grows claws of reishi black fire coating them. "Suzaku, nagareru Lend me your power so i may show him the light . " my reishi output amplifies and i lift bmy hands my hagane active passively the black flames clash with your blade. "You are a child consumed by dispair and you now face one who is born of hope!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Hikaru is sent barreling a small distance but catches herself. She has been hit by ikkotsu so many times it's like a normal punch to her. The flames all around the battlefield are pulled in to her. The flames closed into a massive flaming sphere within the air. This was no particular technique but from the outside they would not be visible. Hikaru's body glowed within the heat as the air had been cut off. A small amount of the reitsu around Hikaru seemingly disappeared. What had happened was she condensed it using Hagane. She however charged at him and attacked using swordplay without revealing any further techniques just yet. She want to see what this warrior had in mind. It seemed he was merely poking at her without the intent to kill. How could she take a fight serious. "How can you sit there like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:01 pm

He felt his fist crash into his fiery foe's lower back, dispelling the low-level Bakudo known as Kyokko around her. He made no effort to follow through with another assault, remaining still to allow her to recover; something which Hikaru seemed to find irritating...

He held a quiet visage, showing no sort of hostility towards her, regardless of how desperate she seemed to kill him. He imagined this approach would work to his advantage possibly...

"You're so aggressive." He spoke casually to her as she charged him directly with her sword at the ready, encompassed by the fires of her reiatsu, which he figured she intended to use to augment her attacks, "So determined. I don't get it."

As she neared, he spotted an opening in her attack and suddenly threw his left leg up to kick her blade off-course, following through with a slash to her right hip as he came around from the thrust of the kick.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:23 pm

"Hope? hope is just a lie! It's the way that the weak convince themselves they can overcome the strong. Hope is merely a delusion. I despair, only becuase I see reality clearly." Fukaku counters, irritated, while still analyzing Honjo. His spiritual pressure was immense, to be certain, and Fukaku, irritated, flared his own, not as strong as Honjo's, but close to that power, and still immense. Taking a Schneider, he stabbed the earth, causing all the nearby ground to form cracks and shatter around him. "Very well then, Honjo Minamoto." Fukaku said, Readying his blade. "Show me some reason to believe your words. I'll crush them all, before grinding you under my heel."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am

I step and the ground re sutures trapping your schneider. "my words are truth because it is what i believe. in hope instinct thrives. " I jump back from you.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:35 am

Hikaru was aggressive as it was merely her nature. However she let the blade get kicked out wide and merely snapped it back with the twitch of her wrist. Sure the foe would slash her side. However the shell of hardened Reishi around her body would make the slash do absolutely nothing but leave a small bruise. Her slash came in to repay him in kind for the slash across her back earlier, "Never seen a girl with more spirit than you?" Hikaru asked in a mocking tone as she flew past him from that attack. Quickly pointing her left hand at him and his newly acquired wound a Sokatsui blast came out with no chant to push him into her wall of flames as long as it hit.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 am

His blade grazed along her body like a stone before catching her own sword across his back as he came back around to witness her stretching her left hand out to him. Kyousuke's expression hardened before he flicked the long face of his blade against her wrist to throw off Hikaru's aim and deflect the blast of the Hado 33: Sokatsui away by simply making tactful use of their close proximity.

His eyes of soft golden-brown locked with hers, challenging her last words...

"Spirit? Is that what you call your insatiable desire to kill a fellow Shinigami, Hikaru Shidou?" He asked her in a firm, but casual tone, "Because I think I have another word to define that: bloodlust. You have no focus on this battle, which is why you have failed to kill me already."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:19 am

Fukaku simply glares again, bringing his Schneider through the ground and blowing more chunks of rock at him. "Because they're what you believe, eh? Then I'll shatter that belief, and make you curse the day you met me with your last breaths." Fukaku says, readying the silver arrow he had created before. firing, he said "ginto arrow" as the arrow rocketed towards Honjo with unbelievable force, ready to slam into and penetrate what it hit.
Charging forwards immediately after, using hirenkyaku, Fukaku strikes at honjo immediately afterwards with his schneider, aiming at his solar plexus, before moving into an attack combo, striking multiple times at the chest area with a series of precise strikes.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:33 am

I allow my insticts to take over my brain focuses on the largest danger, the ginto arrow i jump back my flames rocket me upwards as the arrow passes i see the attack directed towards my chest and block it as you cut me in various places i roar and from my mouth flames pour before they circle me in a type of shell.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:51 am

Hikaru was paralyzed by his words. He was right to a degree. She was essentially blindly following the orders but sometimes that was easier. Hikaru felt like breaking into tears as he said this but bit her bottom lip to hold them back until she tasted blood which highly sobered her up a new pain in her mouth. "I just want to get back to doing what I need to do for sereitei. Since this whole fight doesn't matter to these whatever and everything will be reset once it's over I figured I'd go all out ant try to kill you as fast as I could to get this over with so we could all get back to our normal lives." Hikaru said completely dropping her posture and slumping over. The flaming sphere around them did not dissipate however. She looked up at Kyou into his eyes. She still didn't even know his name. She was the only one who had introduced herself in the beginning. Now she wondered what would happen. after his words she doubted she could kill him no matter how hard she tried. It was probably visible in her eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:12 am

"You talk of honoring the Seireitei, Hikaru, and you said Shinigami killing each other was not an uncommon thing; which in reference to those that have betrayed the Shinigami, that would be true. But the simple fact is that killing is not what defines a Shinigami. We are a family of individuals devoted to the protection of the innocent, and the harvesters of lost souls - providing as many as we can a home within the Soul Society." Kyousuke continued, never breaking his composure as he addressed her...

"You wield your sword wildly as a murderous weapon, when our zanpakuto are meant for purifying the spirit's of Hollows and the corrupt. Beyond that, they are not to be used to slay another Shinigami." Noticing her drop her stance, looking upon him with a rather shamed expression, he released a calm sigh under his breath.

"If you truly wish to kill me, comforted by slim likelihood that we will wake up tomorrow and not remeber a bit of this, then so be it; I will not hold back. But if that is true, that also means you will wake up tomorrow and won't recall a single thing I've said. I find that rather sad. You show great potential. You have the will and power of a Captain, but the mindset of a child." He continues, lowering his guard as well.

"However, if instead of killing each other, you would like to use this setting to test your powers against me, then I gladly accept." He offered next as a warm grin curled along his lips, "The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:24 am

"tch." Fukaku exhales, jumping away from the flame shell, but still receiving minor burns, as he charges a black reishi on his arm. "Shumatsu Taiho!" Fukaku yells, firing a cero sized blast of Freezing energy at Honjo. "bad luck, getting an opponent who uses ice, when you use fire." He says, firing a chneider from his bow at Honjo afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:32 am

Ithe flames meet the ice head on at most freezing over before melting the ice. "these black flames are said to be thoes of hell. "the schnider hits the shell and is itself consumed. "an ever burning fire that gives no light it is said to be the absence of hope." glowing red eyes appear on the flames as they face you " the flames that consume everything slowly in agony." the flames form a face with sharpened teeth that grins at you. " you wish to continue down this path of dispair then let the flames consume you. The flames grow and spiral around me becomming a large dragon of black flames it lefts into the sky as my reishi now spirals out of conreole its demonic heat envelopes the field. "Let the flames of hell purge your sins!!" I the Dragon roars and flies towards you spiralling. My reishi causes the hearth to shake and break appart bonding with the dragon as a perverted armor coating it sspinew with wicked intent its fangs with bloody malaice.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:39 am

Hikaru took his berating and didn't feel like fighting or anything and looked into his eyes. After tearing apart her resolve he offered to duel against her. He had even volunteered dieing as this point if she believed what was said was true. She felt angry but at herself. She bit her lip again. She couldn't think of what to do at the moment. She wouldn't mind dueling but her heart wasn't in it at this point. "I have dishonored you, sereitei and even myself... How can you not be mad at me? Hikaru asked. She didn't exactly hold the same standards as those in sereitei did. She lived by an older code of honor. One that few on Earth could even understand. However the society in sereitei was built on it but altered it's ideals with western influence. Hikaru remained untainted in these moral twists but she wondered if he would understand. he seemed a more understanding and more similar to herself than anyone else she had met aside from one.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:11 am

He was rather taken aback by her query, almost stunned by it, "Because you're family, Hikaru." He answered simply, "Why should I feel anger for someone in need of a little guidance? No matter what you do to me now, you cannot dishonor yourself or the Soul Society." He encouraged her, reaching his uninjured hand up to lay gently against her shoulder, "I just didn't want you to kill me without understanding that you should never enter a battle if there is nothing to be learned from it. A warrior must be able to draw from each experience in order to use it to better themselves - even in the smallest manner."

Releasing her shoulder, he guides his hand under her chin, lifting her face back up, "Fight me if you want; the training will aid both of us. But if our wounds disappear, I hope my words will remain with you, Hikaru Shidou."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:17 am

"My sins! My sins! I have defended my friends! I have fought those who try to kill me at every turn! I have done everything I'm supposed to!" Fukaku says, a wild look in his eyes as he creates a deep gash in his arm. "Blitz gott stange!" Fukaku yells, as his blood flows onto his bow.
A storm seems to appear above Fukaku, dark clouds swirling overhead. A bolt of lightning arcs out towards him, striking his bow with thunderous force, as he draws an arrow. rather than being obliterated by it, however, the dust clears with a huge arrow, composed of electricity, is notched on the string. Releasing it, a tremendous noise is created, as the loud crack of thunder follows the arrow. electricity sparking from it as it moves, the enormously long arrow zips towards the dragon, full of powerful reishi.
"I won't be beaten down again... not again... by a fucking... shinigami!" Fukaku yells, anger apparent on his face.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 am

The resulting blast is massive ."its what happened after ..your sins fell with your dispair." i look at you as the smoke clears and i hold my arm before me.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:24 am

Hikaru was slightly shocked as he laid his hand on her shoulder and even blushed. She swallowed hard and nodded. He didn't know who her family was at this point but that was alright she figured she didn't need to tell him. She hardened herself and looked at him the fire reignited in her eyes. "Alright lets do this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next