Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 I_voting_barThe FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Still disheartened by the situation, Kyousuke gazed up at the red-headed Shinigami as she pulled to a stop after traveling nearly another 20 yards - surrounded by furious flame.

His soft brown orbs lock with hers, almost apologetically as she slowly pulled her Zanpakuto from it's sheath shelter...

"Look, Hikaru - you don't want to do this." He advised trying to persuade her to abandon this idea of having to senselessly kill each other for someone else's entertainment.

'If I find who set this up, I wouldn't mind giving them a real show with my sword.' He thought in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Merely grunting in response, Fukaku Uses hirenkyaku to move farther away, before throwing a ginto capsule. "Verstreuten blitz!" Fukaku yelled as it neared Honjo, black lightning arcing outwards in all directions, threatening to impale all it touched.
"I'm not done yet!" Fukaku said, before pulling out a seele schneider. pulling the blade through the ground, he managed to throw several rather large boulders at Honjo. "Schneider tech: Gestort Erde." He said, as the boulders arced towards Honjo.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:08 am

heh. I dash backwards and to the left a bolt hitting my sleeve where my arm once was. i look at the boulders. "Hehe " i put my blade away and take a kick boxing stance my hand glowing with flames."i punch bolders as light weight training. I grin as i begin to jump back and forth slightly and puch a boulder and it shatters with immense force before i spin dodging one boulder and kicking another i keep this up and grin trying to hid my exaustion. "i can keep this up all day" I exhale damn having one arm is rather irritating.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:22 am

Hikaru held her position for the moment. He was trying to convince her not to fight. That was something she would normally agree with. But her teacher had been drilling into her a different method. While yes he told her a lot that fighting was not the best thing to do when you are pitted in a fight never hesitate and burn them to dust. That's what he had been teaching her. Also she vowed to never back away from a fight to honor him. "Look I may not want to do this, however I have the honor of someone else on my shoulders. I can't run. I can only fight or die. So fight me. I won't hold back and I will likely kill you." She explained. Her face showed that if he died she would honor his memory with the same code however she didn't want him to just let himself be blown over either. She readied herself and watched to see his reaction.The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 Hiki
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 am

"What honor is there in killing your own comrades?!" Kyousuke argued in return, "Is that what you were taught; to win at all costs?!? If so, then I'm afraid you failed to learn what it was that they were trying to teach you. By continuing this way, you dishonor their memory anyway, even if you do kill me!"

With those facts presented, he waits to see if she could finally be reasoned with...

'On my honor, I can't kill a fellow Shinigami in cold blood.' He thought to himself as a bead of sweat drifted down the side of his face...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:07 am

Fukaku grinned. "good, because I can too." He notes, carving another round of boulders at Honjo and, as soon as he was reasonably concealed, stringing his schneider. Firing through one of the boulders, the arrow moved at top speed towards Honjo.
Why not just give up and save yourself the trouble?" Fukaku asked Honjo tauntingly. "It'd be easier in the end."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:26 am

Hikaru looked at this shinigami. He was seriously set on not killing another shinigami. She began to wonder why. However they had been ordered to fight to the death. She believed those rules had to be enforced. If they didn't follow the rules others would see that as a weakness. Besides Shinigami often fought and killed each other. This however was not killing in cold blood. He had misunderstood that part. To die in the fight of honor locked through blades was not killing in cold blood. Cold blooded killing was essentially murder. Killing with no honor. She doubted she could explain it well. "By accepting my fight it would not be killing in cold blood. If you murdered me in my sleep than it would be. Besides we where ordered to fight. To not follow orders is the same as treason. We must uphold the honor of Sereitei even if that means killing each other. This fight will have no effect tomorrow when we all wake up likely having forgotten all about this fight anyway." With that said she decided it was time to step up the fight. Her zanpakutou's blade glowed red. Probably a sign of it's inner soul as well. The blade itself was abnormal to basic zanpakutou. Although one could confuse it with glowing red off of her reitsu it seemed to have a more powerful glow to it as if it was hot steel.

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 Hiki
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:32 am

I grin and dash left of a boulder and unrealizing into the path of the attack and it catches my right shoulder. I wince" ow you know its not nice to shoot people with things "i grip the hantle of the blade and pull it out before rushing forward an arm of flames forming as i grab two blades from my side and swing at you. as my attacks near the flames solidify and become flesh.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Listening to her speech; her refusal to listen to logic and reason, Kyousuke frowned at the girl before dropping his head into his chest - the bangs of his coffee-brown hair creating a veil over his eyes. It seemed she was going to leave him with no other choice but to fight, or she would kill him...

"Poor girl." He mumbled quietly, under the clatter of battle and raging reiatsu, "How can you be so simple-minded?" He saw right through her, for to those truly observant and attentive to detail, 90% of communication was nonverbal, and that fiery gleam of determination in her eyes easily betrayed her words.

Steeling himself at last, his grip around his sword grew firm and he peered through the columns of his hair to offer a rock-hard, stone-willed glare - the tender brown of his orbs slowly beginning to bathe a vibrant golden hue against the expanse of flames surrounding his adversary.

"I tried." He uttered calmly as his legs parted shoulder-width and he held the point of his sword out to her, "But so be it."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Hikaru wasn't as simple minded as was projected. It was however her flames burned the projection of thought out of her mind. She was usually thinking a lot all the time. However her thoughts at this point were upon her teacher. She had made him a promise. That promise was to never walk away when ordered to fight. However she had also made a promise to the one she had a crush on to always follow the law and uphold it all costs. This complicated duo of promises where what held her flames so hot at this point. She shunpo'd to him and began with the most classic attack of all yet also one of the most effective. Straight frontal assault with a downward slice. Typical kendo attack. The attack was effective because it left no openings to sword attacks. However shinigami had many methods more than just sword fighting abilities. For now she put heavy force behind her attacks she wanted to see what this shinigami could do. She was not one to turn away fights but she also liked to enjoy them. Why was he still holding back?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Her shunpo technique wasn't as polished as others he had seen, nor as refined; it sounded like someone striking a match when used. As she reappeared above him with her glowing red sword raised, he casually moves his sword up, a slight twisting motion to intercept the strike. Flames scattered around them upon contact, allowing him to gauge her strength - which wasn't half-bad. This one had potential, he figured...

Still, he wasn't all that impressed with her yet as he stared calmly into her eyes, "You have good form." He compliments casually to her, "Your Instructor did well in training you how to wield a sword." From this position, he had no opening in which to counter - at least not with his sword.

Suddenly, he guided her in closely before turning his hip inward and snapping a swift sidekick into her ribcage to recreate some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Fukaku smiles, replying "It's not nice to try and hit them either! It seems the pot is calling the kettly black, to quote the american parable." Fukaku replied, as he backflipped out of the way, needing to use hirenkyaku to get away from the speed of the attack. "Damn... he's fast..." Fukaku thought to himself. "I need to keep him at a distance. something tells me I won't do well at close range.".
With that in mind, Fukaku immediately fired arrows, allowing them to push him back further in the air, as he exited the backflip. "But combat is never nice. suck it up or die." Fukaku said, as he made a small white charge in one arrow as he kept up the stream. "Bakuhatsu raito!" He said, letting it go. as soon as the arrow grew near to Honjo, it would detonate like a flashbang, in a brilliant explosion of light and sound.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:36 pm

I grin dashing forward and push off the ground as the arrow explodes blinding me i close them and my next stem becomes like a sonar as vibrations flow from me and create a sort of 3dimmage 360 degrees around me. i push forward towards your last known direction before the flash careful to hold my left blade in reverse and my right standard.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Hikaru was kicked back but it did little to her. His compliment was hollow as she instructed the instructors. It really was nothing special. Why was this shinigami not willing to fight. It almost felt as though she had to coax him into attacking her. Since he was not going to attack from what all she had seen she would start the incantation to something that would tell him how serious she truly was. "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired" This was Hado 91. Senju Koten Taiho. The many bright light spears would began to converge upon this shinigami. They had the power to completely destroy him and pretty much any shinigami. Coming from all different directions these spears of light heded toward the focal point which was Kyousuke. She was tired of him trying to play games with her like she was some kid who knew nothing. She had worked long and hard to acquire that which she had. He was innately discriminating her for her actions and words. She didn't care anymore. He had insulted her honor by not standing to fight. Instead he keeps trying to convince her that what she knew, what she stood for, and the codes of Bushido were all lies. This was too much. A little here and there was not a big deal. As these thought all whirled her Reitsu seemingly grew. In truth for Hikaru she at the start could only release half her reitsu. if she could get worked into a fight her reitsu's true power would be truly recognized. It was Immense and right now it was not truly representing it's power.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Kyousuke remained still with his brows creasing slightly as she began chanting a rather long incantation. This only meant one thing...

'Kido. And a strong one at that.' He thought as he watched her intently. As the ritual was finished, his eyes grew large, observing as a legion of light spears appeared and closed in on him from every conceivable direction!

He stood there, almost frozen in fear as the projectiles collided and unleashed a powerful explosion which pressed outward - filling the entire arena with a golden yellow aura. After the span of a full minute, the light faded, and the red dust settled. To the naked eye, it would seem as though Kyousuke was destroyed by the immensely powerful spell - that is, until he emerged out of a shunpo a few inches behind the red-maned beauty. Seizing his opening, he makes a swift slash down across her back...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Noting his unhindered movement, Fukaku fired another volley of arrows, well aware that they might not be more functional this time than last. "d... damnit! He just keeps going, no matter what I throw at him!" Fukaku thinks, formulating a plan. Grinning, he grabbed a ginto capsule. "spinnenentz" Fukaku said, before immediately hirenkyakuing away as he did so, throwing another capsule to the left of his first attack. "Tilt the goblet to the west - emerald grail!" Fukaku said, and as the last syllable left his mouth, used hirenkyaku again to get behind Honjo, chanting "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - sacred bite!"
cords of sticky reiatsu came from the first capsule, moving towards Honjo at a quick rate in an attempt to ensnare him. as they would near him, a large explosion to his left would move towards him at a quick rate, before a block of reiatsu from behind threatened to smash into him into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 am

I turn my arms to flames and hold them out to my sides and they spiral before they spiral around me like a twister and i ride the flames like a surfer rides the tube in surfing and i exit the top of the flames and i spiral turning upside down and i punch my right arm down. "Gods Pillar!" The glames fire down in a massive pillar apx 30 yards in each direction as i open my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

Hikaru figured he would dodge in some way unless he gave up. His Reitsu was behind her and she felt the pain in her back well up horribly. She fell from the current height and slammed into the ground. She wasn't defeated but she hadn't taken a hit like that before. She had been badly injured several times. Only thing was she never had an opponent she had to force them to get into the fight. she stabbed the ground and pushed herself up. Using her reitsu she pressed flames into her back to temporarily slow the bleeding and in the long run sear the wound shut. However she did this without concentrating and looked at Kyou. He wouldn't catch her off guard like that again. Although she wondered what damage he had taken. It was highly unlikely had had come out unscathed from the kido.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Kyousuke stared down at his opponent with distant concern. He didn't understand why this woman was so determined to fight. It didn't make sense to him. Suddenly his lips curl into a warm grin as he saw her rise to her feet - her wound sealing closed from the sheer heat and magnitude of her spirit energy.

"I'm glad to see you're okay." He tells her sincerely, "I didn't think I had put that much force into that attack."

No sooner after he finished that sentence, his Shihakusho ripped open in several areas where lines of red appeared all over his arms and legs, squirting out quick streams of blood as he smiled at the woman. He had just managed to perform shunpo just before complete penetration from the spears; however, he was practically ignorant to the fact he had just barely escaped with his life...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Attempting to jump back with hIrenkyaku, he realized that he'd likely be unable to dodge the attack. "Maho teishi!" Fukaku said, creating a shield that, temporarily, blocked most of the impact. the flames eventually burned through the cross barrier though, and Fukaku felt the flames hit him in small amounts, leaving slight burns. "Urghhh..." Fukaku groaned, as he moved back. "Guess it's time I got serious..."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I dashed back wards and holding my arms out to the sides flames spiral in a circle before becoming ringed blades and i grab them. "woah this is new" I grin. as they ignight in black flames and i spin throwing them like disks.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Hikaru wasn't as bad off as she made it look. This was actually partially a ruse designed as a live combat feint. In other words every move the opponent would make was essentially the wrong move. She chanted but not likely loud enough for him to hear. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" The reason hearing her would be difficult was because the flames wrapped around her roared loudly diffusing a lot of sound around her. She turned around. Before the six rods would be fully summoned she gathered the flames together to make an attack and made it obvious. In front of her three Moeru-Tama circled and she held her hand out to him. At the exact moment she did that the six rods of light would come to pin him. The spiraling moeru-Tama would fly at him threatening a powerful explosion. She Shunpo'd as well to behind him. This shunpo was merely a fail safe as she prepared to attack with her zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:51 pm

She didn't try to attack him. She wasn't saying anything. This made him a bit uncomfortable, as Kyousuke began to wonder what she was doing stalling like this.

He didn't have to wait to guess as without it's name, and without a single gesture, the Bakudo spell Rikujokuro was cast against him, and he found himself trapped as 6 columns of light, engulfed in flames staked into him, both paralyzing him as well as searing his flesh...

"Wh-what the?!" He gasped, stunned as he found he couldn't even get a single finger to move...

That wasn't all she had planned for him though; because after locating his opponent, he saw her forming a trio of those giant flaming orbs whirling at him with menacing force. He could do nothing as the heat of the incoming attack pushed against his face.

His eyes swelled as the spiraling fireballs reflected in them. He couldn't move. He couldn't dodge. He could only wait; wait as he was, once again, swallowed up by her attack unleashing a volcanic explosion upon contact...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 pm

"I refuse to be beaten by you, Shinigami!" Fukaku said, absorbing energy from the schneider wound on Honjo. "Ketsugo Yami No hashira!". From Fukaku, black energy spread in all directions, before forming pure black pillars, without reflection or shine. they absorbed reishi from the nearby area, and near them, and it almost felt as though they left despair in their place, as if they emitted a sense of loneliness and depression.
"You will find out exactly how powerful I became - and I will put that towards defeating you." Fukaku says, keeping his tone even. "This battle, is for Zain." Fukaku said, standing up straight once again. "to honor his memory, and gain some semblance of vengeance." Fukaku continued, his aura showing again, seeming to have it's original red color rather than the black it normally contained exclusively now. "And I can't allow you to win." Fukaku said, Deflecting both with his seele schneider, assisted with hirenkyaku, before using his sanrei-enhanced hirenkyaku to appear next to Honjo, slashing upwards to hit him in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

i twist my body the blade grazes me and i bring my newly formed blade down towards the attacking arm. "i am sorry for your loss..and it seems you have embraced dispair..lonlieness..it is my sin. for this i am sorry and i wish i could alleave the pain some how. but know this. you are not the only one burdened with his death. it was not right... but i believe your friend would have wanted you to move on and become strong without embracing such darkness. tainting your soul is itself dishonor to his memory so if i can my final act of repentance even if i should die." i look at you " will be to purge your soul of your sins aswell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo   The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FFA Between Hikaru, kyousuke, Fukaku, and Honjo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next