Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Honjo's Tech sheet I_vote_lcapHonjo's Tech sheet I_voting_barHonjo's Tech sheet I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Honjo's Tech sheet I_vote_lcapHonjo's Tech sheet I_voting_barHonjo's Tech sheet I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Honjo's Tech sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 am

Spoiler:
RP Character: Honjo Minamoto

Basic Techniques:

1. • Ikkotsu (Single Bone): A powerful punch capable of doing medium damage to the opponent.

2. • Jishin kenshutsu (Seismic Sense): the ability to sense vibrations through the ground, "seeing" by sensing their surroundings and making a mental image of it. It allows for a 360 degree field of "vision", outside of normal line-of-sight. To operate, the user needs direct contact with the ground, preferably without something like shoes in between. It only works on earth-based material, including metal- cannot use the ability on non-earth grounding like ice or wood. It's also renderred useless against airborne opponents.

3. • Rei claws: Ability to create claws of reishi

Advanced Techniques:
1. • Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

2. • Utsusemi (Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.

Superior Techniques:
1. • Suzaku no chikara (Vermillion Bird mode) or Kyuubi Mode:Named for the cycle of death and rebirth of the cells it causes his body to put out an extream ammount of heat and his reishi generates flames which become wings and nine tails of Flames. his eyes become a glowing fire white with no puples as he uses Seismic sence to see the area. His already monsterous strength and speed are further enhanced. his punches now inflich internal damage on the area they strike. the downside is that due to the death and rebirth cycle of his cells his body is in immense pain causinng him to be a bezerker. he sees no friends only foes and will attack all in his way. once it wears off his body begins to shut down untill he is in a coma (Duration: 3 - 4 posts Coma length: 2 posts How to activate: He must be heavily injiured and angered to an extream point)

2. • Mugen one ken no ha wa, dōsa (Infinite one sword blade works style): this is a style honjo has learned in his training over the last 7 years iit utilizes many blades scattered across the field. there are many techniques to this style honjo has developed

While bundled (One and two Bundle):
Spoiler:

Appearance prior to full activation:
Spoiler:

Chant to activate:
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood
I have destroyed over a thousand enemies
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
I tear mountain from the earth
And part the sea with my Sword
I have withstood pain to forge my path
Yet, my life is not my own
So as I pray, Mugen one ken no ha wa, dōsa

Appearance once activated by chant:
Spoiler:

Known techniques:

Disorderly Line (乱立の並, Ranritsu no Narabi) is a supplementary technique
Revolving his body around a single point, The User swings his currently held sword in a circular motion, causing all of the blades in the immediate vicinity to be propelled upwards. By then utilising the collisions between the swords to keep them aloft, he is able to ensure that he is continually surrounded by a large quantity of blades regardless of his subsequent movements, whilst integrating even more into the technique as and when necessary. Due to the close proximity and number of the involved swords, the user can unleash the full potential of his expert swordsmanship to then bombard the enemy with an unrelenting stream of attacks from all directions.

The versatility of this technique is unsurpassed, as it combines both a powerful defence and a comprehensive offense, yet still retains the capability to effortlessly switch between the two. This occurs due to the user being able to execute his other attacks more easily, without the prior need to gather and/or position the swords, whilst making it increasingly difficult for an opponent to engage him directly because of the presence of the adjacent blades.

Addition (加法, Kahō) is a close-range offensive technique,
Immediately following the connection of a robust swing with the intended opponent, The user releases the used blade and before the enemy can recover from the momentary stun inflicted by the previous blow, he attacks once again utilising one of the swords in the immediate vicinity. This process is then repeated a further eleven times in quick succession, from various angles and positions around the victim, ultimately leaving a total of twelve swords attached to their body. The extent of the injuries caused as a result of this technique, vary from minor to fatal, dependent entirely on how much the user desires to exact upon the target. However, regardless of the amount of damage inflicted, it can be doubled through the subsequent use of the Multiplication technique.

Multiplication (乗法, Jōhō) is a close-range offensive technique,
Immediately following the use of Addition, whilst all twelve swords still remain momentarily attached to the opponent, The user proceeds to strike the entirety of the surrounding blades again in quick succession, with the final devastating blow dislodging the weapons so that they land in a circular formation around the target. This results in doubling the damage that was already previously inflicted on the victim, as each of the twelve swords slices into their flesh once again. As the total twenty-four strikes are received within such an incredibly short period, little to no opportunity exists for the enemy to mount a counter attack

Sword Fang (刀牙, Tōga) is a close-range offensive technique,
After previously positioning three swords so that they stand parallel to one other in the ground, The user strikes all of their blades simultaneously with a powerful swing directed near their sunken tips, causing the entirety to slash upwards in a single violent movement that is reminiscent of a fang. As a result of the users considerable skill and precise accuracy needed, despite appearing to indiscriminately fling multiple swords into the air, he can ensure that the blades not only land positioned in preparation for this technique, but so that they also drop inside the opponent's guard. This then makes it almost impossible for the enemy to avoid the attack, without firstly releasing their weapon.

Vertical Line (垂直の並, Suichoku no Narabi) is a long-range offensive technique,
Immediately following the use of Sword Fang, whilst all three swords remain momentarily suspended in the air, The user proceeds to hit the entirety in quick succession with the blade of the sword he is currently holding. Each sword is struck separately and in such a manner that they are launched directly towards the target along a linear trajectory, with a tremendous amount of force, meaning they act instead like long projectiles. As a result of The users's considerable skill and precise accuracy, the attack itself is extremely difficult to avoid without incurring some damage, due to the tightly grouped blades leaving hardly any room for the opponent to conduct a successful parry

Three Paths Shot (三道射, Sandōuchi) is a long-range supplemental offensive technique,
After taking hold of three swords and leaping into the air, The user throws them simultaneously with tremendous force, using both of his hands. Even if the blades miss their intended target, as each stands perpendicular to the ground along a single line, they can then be used as an improvised path that he can traverse to approach the enemy, whilst retrieving another sword in the process.

Twin Dragon Path (双子の竜が経路, Futago no ryū ga keiro) is a long-range offensive technique
A variation of the Three Paths Shot technique, where he again launched three blades at the ground. However, instead of running along these swords, he threw another blade so that it collided with the others, sending the entirety hurtling towards the opponent.

Path of the Thousand-Hand God (千手神のパス, Senju-shin no pasu) is a long-range offensive technique
After using Disorderly line The user uses his Hell and Holy flames to ignite the blades and fire them in a massive yin yang shape striking them with his own blade. once the attack connects or clashes with an object it then disperses back into disorderly line allowing him to follow up with one of his other techniques.

Right arm of Heaven, Left arm of Hell (天国の右腕、地獄の左の腕, Tengoku no uwan, jigoku no hidari no ude) is a long-range offensive technique
Coating two blades in heaven and hell fire he throws them at the opponent. The flames then become shaped like Dragons and spiral around each other towards the target with immense power.

Infinite Blades of the Afterlife (死後の世界の無限のブレード ,Shigo no sekai no mugen no burēdo) is a close - long-range offensive/defensive technique
He uses Disorderly line and every blade within a 10k radius is sent air born and is drawn towards him in a sort of tornado around his body this is both offensive and defensive as those in close to him can be cut by the rotating blades this does cause minor harm to him as the blades rotate his form. he then coats his body entirely in black and white flames and as the two cannot co exist it causes a massive explosion igniting the blades and sending them towards the opponent in what seems like an innumerable amount. each coated in white or black fire and this imbues these blades with his natural blade power that causes insistent bleeding unless cauterized then having n earthen material cover it. In bankai this move is enhanced to 20k and the ground erupts as well sending shards of earth forward as well, these do not have the insistent bleeding property. Note this does cause harm to him during the explosion as it occurred on his body causing minor burns and a brief moment of shell shock from the concussive blast. This move sends the blades out-wards between 6-7k standard 8-9k bankai from his person.

Last edited by Honjo [Maka] on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

re approval
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Approved. But I'm wondering why you don't have Shunpo as a basic tech. Since you'd need to know it to use Utsusemi.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Actually, i have no shunpo skill my speed is enough that it seems like im using shunpo, and utsume is a shunpo tech i learned to use with just my speed
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 am

un approved. Your first basic technique is being moved to advanced section and its advanced form is being moved to the superior section..
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

I dissagree with that koga since i was approved by you before hand and i need something in my basicks i have over 9 slots available and due to my char sheet i am unable to put in any kido what so ever including shunko which is my personal favorite xD, i agree with bumping up the adv one but the basic seems borderline as both are not very fast and only someone at yamas level could do what he did for others its essentialy a rei charged punch which i may modify the ability so only yama or someon on his level has the full power of the tech maybe doubles called "true --"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 am

I see ur point. Fine u can keep the techniqe where it is. Found a problem tho. I do not see ur 3rd advanced teq on the shinigami list o_O
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 am

the one i made? or my one in supirior?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 am

oh sorry the superior one o_O
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

xD its a tech i invented thats unique to me as honjo, lol i made i t as an extention of seismic sence but never had time to finish it once i saw how popular seismic sence was xD i couldnt let others *cough ichigo cough sammie cough ex* get ahold of its true power
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am

You should get your coughing looked at xD anyways what ever approved o_O
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:20 am

new sup tech
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 am

uumm. approved? o_O
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:14 am

Addition of details and techniques to Mugen one ken no ha wa, dōsa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honjo's Tech sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honjo's Tech sheet   Honjo's Tech sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Honjo's Tech sheet
Page 1 of 1