Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Dami Tech sheet  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Dami Tech sheet  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Dami Tech sheet  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Dami Tech sheet  I_vote_lcapDami Tech sheet  I_voting_barDami Tech sheet  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Dami Tech sheet  I_vote_lcapDami Tech sheet  I_voting_barDami Tech sheet  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Dami Tech sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike
Race: Shinigami

Dami Tech sheet  Empty
PostSubject: Dami Tech sheet    Dami Tech sheet  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 am

RP Character: Dami Moeru

Basic Techniques:

.Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.
Jishin kenshutsu (Seismic Sense): the ability to sense vibrations through the ground, "seeing" by sensing their surroundings and making a mental image of it. It allows for a 360 degree field of "vision", outside of normal line-of-sight. To operate, the user needs direct contact with the ground, preferably without something like shoes in between. It only works on earth-based material, including metal- cannot use the ability on non-earth grounding like ice or wood. It's also renderred useless against airborne opponents.
Bakudō 39 Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
Incantation: Unknown
Hado 4 Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Bakudō 21. Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.
Hado 11 Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.

Hado 33 Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠する者よ!真理と節制、罪知らぬ夢の壁に僅かに爪を立てよ!")

Bakudō 26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

Advanced Techniques:
Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

Utsusemi (Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.
1.Unknown

Superior Techniques:

1.Unknown

Unique Techniques:

1.Shikai: Unknown

2.Bankai: Unknown

[i][u]

Last edited by Exceptionist on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Dami Tech sheet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dami Tech sheet    Dami Tech sheet  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net

Dami Tech sheet
Page 1 of 1