Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zero's Tech Sheet I_vote_lcapZero's Tech Sheet I_voting_barZero's Tech Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zero's Tech Sheet I_vote_lcapZero's Tech Sheet I_voting_barZero's Tech Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zero's Tech Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Character Name:Zero Kanzaki
(Despite what the list says I'll almost never use kido)
Basic Techniques.

Hitotsume: Nadegiri (撫で斬り, "The First: Killing Stroke"): This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed

Ryōdan (両断, "Bisection"):[10] a two-handed sword technique that has the practitioner bring the sword down with enough force that it can cut an opponent in half right down the middle.

Agitowari (顎割, "chin/jaw splitting"):[3] a sword technique where a single sword attack cuts an opponent in half from the jaw down the length of the body until the target is bi-sectioned

•Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

Ikkotsu:Single Bone Punch. A thrusting punch that deals moderate damage.

•Jishin kenshutsu (Seismic Sense): the ability to sense vibrations through the ground, "seeing" by sensing their surroundings and making a mental image of it. It allows for a 360 degree field of "vision", outside of normal line-of-sight. To operate, the user needs direct contact with the ground, preferably without something like shoes in between. It only works on earth-based material, including metal- cannot use the ability on non-earth grounding like ice or wood. It's also renderred useless against airborne opponents.

Hado 11. Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: Unknown
(Rarely used)

Bakudo 21. Sekienton:The user creates a large cloud of red smoke to hide in.
(rarely used)

Bakudo 1. Sai:The user locks the targets arms behind their back

Advanced Techniques

•Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

Utsusemi:A more advanced shunpo technique in which the user is able to leave at least one tangible after image behind.

Senmaioroshi:An advanced Zanjutsu tech, in which the user attacks with a rapid barrage of multiple slashes at very high speed.

Superior Techniques

Sokkotsu:Double Bone Punch

Shikai:Kikuichimonji(Warrior of the Land)

Appearance:A large and heavy blade,with curved serrated spikes going down the blade and a curve at the end of the blade for decapitation.

Abilities:Earth Manipulation:In this state Zero's zanpaktou although still useful for physical combat due to it's size and might is now about to perform various methods of earth manipulation,to shape the ground and rocks and minerals to his very will for both offense and defense.

Bankai:Shogun Kikuichimonji

Element:Fire/Earth

Appearance:The blade itself remains the same as it does in Shikai form.

Modes-Offense Mode

Appearance:A Gigantic Lava Golem,taking a humanoid form,complete with arms and legs and a larger scale replica of Zero's Zanpaktou.

Spoiler:

Offense Mode:This mode is often the initial starting mode for Zero's bankai. Upon release the surrounding area begins to violently rumble and quake violently as earthen debris and hot embers fly about the area, as the ground cracks open with fissures that leak our pools of liquid hot magma that spray into the air. The Tempurature of the surrounding area also greatly increases and the enviornment literally becomes a volcanic one.

Main Abilities:Zero as the bankai is being released and the enviornment changes,flames and magma rock begin to encase around Zero's body and directly fuse onto him,until the form of a gigantic humanoid lava golem begins to take form. Zero is deep within the Lava golem,controling it's bodily functions from the inside with his own,as the Golem mimics the bodily movements of Zero in this form and this form also greatly augments Zero's physical strength and defense due to the size and bulk of the golem. This golem is also fully capable of pulling off Zanjutsu and Hakuda techniques that Zero himself knows. He also gains a giant scale version of Kikuichimonji for combat.

However damaged sustained by the golem is physically felt by Zero himself,damaged limbs or other bodily parts on the golem can however be recovered but it requires Zero to use up reiatsu and concentrate on precise earth manipulation to do so.

Defense Mode:(Not done yet)

Passive abilities outside of any mode(Can be used in any mode)

Enhanced Earth Manipulation:Being a greater version of Zero's shikai,Zero's earth manipulation abilities are increased greatly and he is able to have more precise control over earthen material.

Resistance to Fire based attacks:Being of the Fire and Earth element Zero's bankai gains resistance to fire and heat based attacks used against it.

Last edited by ReploidZero on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:46 pm

your teq sheet is approved o_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Requesting approval for first part of Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm

does the enviroment fix itself when ur bankai is gone? o_O
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Lemme edit that...Yes the enviornment reverts to normal once the bankai is sealed.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm

lol thats tight xD approved xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero's Tech Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Tech Sheet   Zero's Tech Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's Tech Sheet
Page 1 of 1