Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blood is thicker than Water

Go down 
+2
Rizu
Namine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm

*Rizu takes a few steps towards her mother, her face devoid of any emotion, though her heart was aching. She holds her right hand up and begins to form a condensed ball of freezing cold reiatsu in her palm. She hears a crinkle come from the breast of her kimono and immediately stops, the ball of energy dissipating as she realizes what it was. She reaches into her kimono and pulls out the page with the words she couldn't read on it that the demon Barbas had given her.* -This...I...I can use this to stop her...to stop Lillith!-

*She shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath. As she opens her eyes, the words on the page made sense. She walks closer to her mother, her hands shaking slightly as she reads the page out loud.* Blood of my blood, tortured soul; a heart of gold incased in darkness... let the light shine through and bind you!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 pm

I listen and my face is shocked then happy as i cry and u begin to struggle. "GAaaah!" I stop and my head hangs for a moment it seems inifective but i left my head my eyes black and i growl before coughing and wreaching then i lift my head up as a large cloud of goop flowts out and it seems like a glowing storm cloud before it bursts and forms chains of golden light that wrap me and bind me hard to the tree. "Graaaaah!" i convulse rappidly
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 pm

*Rizu watches her mother in horror, her chin quivering gently. As she begins to convulse, she runs to her side.* M-mama?! *She reaches her hand out and then retracts it, confused and terrified.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Koga after folowing the spiritual tracings of Rizu manages to finally find them.
"Bankai..Omnes scire polum brachium antiqui"
Koga enters his bankai but is still pretty far from the area.
Koga chooses his Wind and Flora bankai.
"Ventus Ascendens(Riding the Wind)"
Koga says as the wind board appears under his feet.
Koga gets into a stance and prepares.
"foliis gladii in metallum(leaves in the edge of the sword)"
500 leaves appear around Koga and Kogabegins to move at Namine at full speed.

As Koga approches Namine he makes for a slash at her heart,plunging his blade in.
As the blade was being plunged in the leaves around Koga all made a stabbing area the Namine's body,excluding her neck and head.
"Sorry Lieutenant."
Koga said as he withdrew the blade.
Koga had sadness in his voice,something Koga was NEVER known for.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm

I cough as the blade enters my heart and i lurch forward slightly as the chains dissipate. i fallforward to the ground the blades of leaves puched deeper as my blood pools from my wounds and mouth. my aura fades and my reishi seems to seace to exist.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:19 pm

*In what seems like a blink of her eye, Rizu sees Koga brutally mutilate Namine. Her eyes widen and she drops to her knees, shaking as she looks down at her mother.* M-mama? But...b-but... *Unable to stop herself from shaking, she slowly lifts her head and looks up at Koga.* ...Why?!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Koga stands up straight and holds his pole arm to his side.
"Sorry Lieutenant."
Koga speaks softly,his voice still saddened.
Koga snaps and leaf spell deactivates and they simply become leaves under Namine's body.
Koga's wind board deactivated and Koga turns to the right and began to slowly walk away.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 pm

My eyes open and they are pure black this time with out reflecting light as if only darkness existed in her now. without using my hands my body lifts itself to a standing position my feet floating above the ground. my body burns and i claw at my self before the wounds begin to burn with fire and i crie out first as namine then...my voice changes becoming dark and seducing like a serpent..one capable of causing the fall of man...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 pm

*Tears roll down Rizu's face as she watches in terror the body of her mother rise up into the air. She scrambles to her feet, facing the direction Koga is walking away in as she yells, growling her words.* What the hell have you done?!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:40 pm

"I didn't do anything. Do you really think after all this time she would remain a regular shinigami?"
Koga's voice was cold.
"Now I suggest if you like living as well as watching people live you will help me dispose of this....thing."
Koga's voice was harsh and cold,like a snowstorm at the north pole.
"No regular shinigami would be able to start summoning demons from hell. Have you EVER wondered HOW she escaped from the maggots nest?Now wake up and step into reality."
Koga got in a stance and spoke a spell.
"Ventus Ascendens(Riding the Wind)"
The lightly condensed wind board forms under Koga's feet.
Koga carefully watches the area and continues constant servailence using his Spirit tracking.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Unfortunately for Koga he sees something he wishes he could have gon without knowing, surrounding me was a torrent or reishi circling me like a shell and from me several arm like growths were there is her bankai name was a hint at 35 this was compleatly falls there were more..much more.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Tch... *Realizing the truth behind Koga's words, Rizu lowers her head and her hair covers her eyes as she bites her lip anxiously.* S-she's my...it's just...I thought that... *Shaking her head as she stumbles over her words, she looks up and sees her mother and the immense number of arms coming from around her. She shunpos backward to be beside Koga, bracing herself.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Koga looked at the arm like figures.
"HOLY......SHIT....."
Koga says as he looks at all of the arms.
"Hey Rizu. Word of advice. DODGE ALOT."
Koga looks at the arms and releases a deep sigh.
"This is gonna be one hell of a pain in the ass."
Koga thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:26 pm

I grin and i turn my head towards you both and slowly raise my blade and as if a damn had bursted the arms rush forward swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 pm

*Rizu attempts to calm herself down, the shaking in her hands beginning to subside. She looks up at her mother's body and immediately her reiatsu bursts around her.* Reito kaen. *As she speaks, her entire body goes up in icy flames; in response, she spins herself around rapidly, the flames behaving as a barrier. As she spins, she gestures a hand towards Namine, sending an arc of freezing fire towards her.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 am

Koga smiles as he sees the arms flashing at them.
"foliis gladii in metallum(leaves in the edge of the sword)"
Koga says as the leaves take form once again,250 of them swirling around behind Namine, almost unnoticeable by how slow they are spinning and then 250 spinning around Koga.
"De sermone folium(The talk of the leaf)"
Koga says silently as the leaves engulf his body.
The arms rush past the leaves yet nothing touches.
Koga stands in the pile behind Namine.
Koga swipes his blade upwards along her back and yells a spell.
"Radices terrae(Roots of the Earth)!!"
Koga then quickly pulls it back and slashes horizontally,making a Cross shaped all together.
"Nam Venti(Blast of Wind)!!"
Koga yells out.

The roots from the earth come springing out of the ground from all direction and head towards Namine.
As they do so the blast of wind goes at Namine's back with powerful force.
Koga hopes that the vines will grab onto Namine's limbs and keep her down and suck the energy out of her.
Koga then quickly opens his mouth and fires a hado 33 straight out.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 am

i dont move as the attacks all seem to dissintigrate on contact with the violent energy circling me the arms hit rizukas shield and with out my motherly love ot humane ness to hold me back i let the true force of the arms show as they collide with yur barrier with immense force they hit claw and punch at you as two arms begin to vivrate at a higher frequency now becomming quite visible
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Tch... *Rizu sees as two of the arms begin to penetrate through her flames. In response, in a split second, she retracts the flames into a condensed ball and immediately it explodes, sending a large wave of freezing cold fire towards her mother and every arm coming towards her. She shunpos backwards a few feet in a kneel and slams her reiatsu-engulfed fist into the ground, immediately freezing the battle ground completely around them.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Koga watches the attack disolve.
"Now isent that NICE."
Koga thinks aloud and sarcastically.
Koga shunpoes next to Rizu as she freezes the ground.
"Hoping she slips?"
Koga asks Rizu as he watches Namine.
Leaves begin to spin circles around Koga, accumulating 500.
"Pollinis in pace(Pollen of the peaceful)"
Koga speaks as a pollen is released into the air.
"Nami Venti"
Koga slashes his pole arm at Namine and the just released pollen goes with the wind towards Namine and all of her extra little arms.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm

the arms retract and crircle me and lift me from the ground . "very pretty but not a very useful battle technique." The arms rotate at high frequency and expand before ecploding violently with massive force.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

*Glaring at Koga as he mocks her, she spits her words, clearly bitter with her captain.* I'm not done yet. What, are you going to make her allergies flare up, taicho? Tch... *As she speaks, Rizu notices the arms' change in behaviour. She smacks both of her palms to the ground as the arms explode, lifting a thick barrier of ice to protect her and, though reluctantly, Koga as well.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:14 pm

As the ice sheild appears to block Koga,Koga smiles over at Rizu.
"Hey you never know until you try eh?"
Koga waited for the explosion to and used his leaves to reinforce the entire sheild from the back and his wind powers as well.
"Radices terrae(Roots of the Earth)"
The roots of the earth rise once again from the sidelines and make a wall behind Rizu's ice wall,absorbing the energy of the blast while defending.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 pm

I stand and the ice that was once around me is now destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:00 pm

*Rizu grumbles quietly under her breath and sighs, trying to push back her frustrations.* -Relax...this is not the time to resent your Captain.- *She watches as the ice around Namine shatters into dust and stands herself up from the ground. As she stands, multiple shards of ice rise from the ground with her, surrounding her in a whirlwind.* Reito...kaen. *As she speaks, she bursts with frozen frames once more. She smiles half-heartedly and as she blinks, every shard of ice goes up in frozen flames. She gestures sharply towards her mother, sending all of the fiery shards towards her from above, in front and both sides of her.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Koga pulls his zanpaktou upwards and vines behind Namine emerge.
The vines create a wall to block Namine from moving backwards and curves at top to cover the top end as well.
"I swear if she's able to hit her with her bankai then I might as well resign."Koga thinks to himself.
After the ice shard come the walls begin to collapse down on Namine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than Water
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next