Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
watching the flow of the water EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
watching the flow of the water EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
watching the flow of the water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
watching the flow of the water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
watching the flow of the water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
watching the flow of the water I_vote_lcapwatching the flow of the water I_voting_barwatching the flow of the water I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
watching the flow of the water I_vote_lcapwatching the flow of the water I_voting_barwatching the flow of the water I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

watching the flow of the water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

watching the flow of the water Empty
PostSubject: watching the flow of the water   watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Fukaku came down by the riverside, watching the river's flow, and contemplating his place in life. "Shinigami." Fukaku says, the word meaning so many things to him, now. Greed, avarice, compassion, joy... What did it mean to him, anymore? Watching the river flow, he felt a sudden urge to run...
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the flow of the water   watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:03 pm

An ordinary man would have ran along the sidewalk. Fukaku ran along the river. watching the water's eddies and flows, he noted how like his own life it was. Everchanging, but moving too fast to comprehend. Even Fukaku couldn't move faster with his reishi, and Hirenkyaku.... Or...? Maybe he can.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the flow of the water   watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm

running along with the water, and his hirenkyaku, he slid, moving on a straight path to match the waters. He still couldn't outrun it, however. "like the water, like the water..." Fukaku chanted to himself, trying to match it move for move. "go straight... like the water..." Fukaku thinks.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the flow of the water   watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Fukaku still couldn't match the water in terms of speed. What was he doing wrong? He was following the water's movement, so sure that, by basing his hirenkyaku on it, he could increase his speed. What was-
Fukaku noted a rock underneath him, as the water went around it. "[i]Don't go straight, just like the water!" He realized.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: watching the flow of the water   watching the flow of the water EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Utilizing his hirenkyaku to a different extent, rather than go straight, he formed the spiritron in a way that least resisted the atmosphere, avoiding rocks, rather than trying to go over them, so to speak. It was so simple, he wondered why he hadn't realized it before. Looking down, for a short second, he realized he was moving evenly with the fast flowing river below him. Smiling, he moved down onto the ground. It was a good day for a run after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching the flow of the water   watching the flow of the water Empty

Back to top Go down

watching the flow of the water
Page 1 of 1