Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blood is thicker than Water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blood is thicker than Water I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blood is thicker than Water I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blood is thicker than Water

Go down 
+2
Rizu
Namine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Blood is thicker than Water Empty
PostSubject: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:39 pm

I stand and set you dwn before seperating from you. "rizu this is where it all ends..whether you take me alive...or..." i look at you with a smile." im proud of you rizu remember that ill always be proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:51 pm

*Rizu steadies herself as her mother sets her on the ground, scanning her eyes over Namine's face. She clenches her jaw to keep her chin from quivering and nods, her hair covering her eyes.* I will defeat you and protect you at the same time mama...I love you and I won't lose you, understand?!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:54 pm

I smile. "i understand dear." I draw my blade and it glows. " dont hold back" I smile and look down as a tear falls. "Ban..kai" the blade shatters and a large burst of energy fills teh area.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm

*Rizu struggles to stay on her feet as Namine's reiatsu bursts around her, her aura spiking in such a way that she has to push back a headache. She nods and widens her stance, lifting her zanpakuto into the air above her head.* I won't.

Bankai!

*As she speaks, her reiatsu bursts hugely, freezing the ground beneath them and causing the wind to whip. Her zanpakuto dissolves into a flurry of snow that surrounds her, bonding to her skin and shihakusho. When she emerges, she is wearing a bright white, knee-length kimono and the scarred mark in the upper-middle of her chest is visible, glowing white. She no longer possesses a zanpakuto and her green eyes have an icy glow to them.* Hisame...Kori Hana.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:06 pm

I smile. "San-Go Akuma no Te" I smile as i stand and a new blade forms in my hand like my shikai with one blade."dont die my dear"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:08 pm

*Rizu watches as her mother releases her bankai, tilting her head in awe.* This is the first time I've seen your true zanpakuto... *Shaking her head immediately of this thought and the sheer admiration she had for Namine's power, she begins to glow white with her reiatsu.* I won't die mama. Neither will you.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I smile " so much like your mama my dear." I wave my arms and altho you dont see it you feel the presence of reishi and it seems to wrap you like arms.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 pm

*Her mind unsure of how to respond to the feeling of arms embracing her, her face flushes as she chokes back tears looking her mother up and down. Rizu's reiatsu spikes, causing her hair to whip and blow in the stirred up wind, causing a light snow to surround her as the air turns cold.*

I'm...I'm proud to be like you, mama. *As her hair falls over her eyes her mouth turns up in a weak smile; the smile fades quickly and as it does, she shunpos behind her mother and sends a jump kick towards her lower back, her leg covered in freezing reiatsu.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:40 pm

I grin and you collide with something solid and u see it faintly as a moving energy, something was there. I spin and swing my blade and the force pushes you up and away. "carefull my dear seeing is not always believing."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

*As she's pushed back by the force from her mother's slash, she rocks back on her heels in mid-air to stop herself from falling backward. Rizu frowns slightly, trying to figure out what had stopped her attack. She shunpos back to the ground a few feet from Namine and lands on one knee, slamming her right hand palm-first into the ground. It cracks slightly and the ground begins to freeze.* Kori no yosai. *As she speaks, the entire battlefield freezes and a fortress-like barrier of ice begins to build itself up quickly around them.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:01 pm

i tilt my head in wonder. "beautiful my dear." I hold my arms out and the walls begin to chip rapidly in various places as is something refused to be locked within.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:13 pm

*Rizu's eyes widen in shock, seeing the cracks in her once flawless barrier.* -She...she's breaking it...like it's nothing!- *Shaking off the unsettled feeling as she watches her ice crumble, she stands to her feet and gently makes a gesture with her hand, lifting it up and then pointing it sharply towards Namine in a fluid motion. As she does, the ice from the ground shoots up in dagger-like spikes, hurtling towards her mother's arms and legs at full speed.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Is caught off guard by the attacks suddenness as the blades connect with my arms i smile. "good girl." you see 35 large arm like things now all of them seem to give of a violent humming sound. "brace for impact dear this will be rather...explosive"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

*Unsettled by the appearance of the arms and the noise they make, she drops back to the ground and smacks her palms against the icy floor, bringing a transparent, thick, egg-shaped barrier up around her. She presses her hands against the wall of her barrier, sending a large arc of freezing cold, white energy towards Namine.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

the arms attack the barrier and explode with massive force. The castle crumbles around us. i smirk at you as it crumbles burying us.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 pm

*She smirks back at her mother, shaking her head.* Not that simple! *As Rizu speaks her last word, she presses her right hand to the roof of her barrier. As she does, she stops the fortress from falling, the ice floating mere inches above them. She snaps her fingers on her left hand, causing the ice to break apart into shards and hurtle down towards Namine.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:03 pm

i swing my blade and the shards crumble to snow. " not this time love." I smile and like a conductor i move my blade and the arms move towards you in various directions .
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:09 pm

*Rizu drops her hand from the roof of the barrier and causes it to fall, standing up quickly. As her ice shards turn to snow, she gestures minimally and the snow flies towards her. She holds her arms out and spins herself around rapidly, creating a dense whirlwind of snow around her to act as a barrier.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:10 pm

the hands receed and i grin as i point my blade at you.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm

*Rizu stops spinning and her whirling barrier falls around her. She locks her eyes on her mother and her blade. She lifts her two left forefingers and draws a triangle in the air, connecting 3 yellow beams of energy.* Bakudo #30, Shitotsu Sansen! *As she speaks, the 3 beams hurtle towards Namine in order to pin her.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 pm

im pinned to a tree and the kido flickers before dissolving slowly but i remain pinned.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 pm

*Rizu locks her eyes on Namine and gestures her hand towards her, whispering.* Dai...Konran. *As she speaks, a maelstrom of ice and freezing cold waters surround and begin to engulf the tree and her mother.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

i smile as i am consumed by the maelstrom.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

*After a few moments, Rizu dispels the maelstrom and gestures her hand sharply towards her mother. As she does, more dagger-like shards of ice appear from the ground and fly rapidly towards her arms and legs.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm

I grin as i stand pilled to the tree in a crusafix style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than Water
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next