Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water - Page 7 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water - Page 7 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blood is thicker than Water

Go down 
+2
Rizu
Namine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

*Looking up as Koga changes and lunges for Lilith, Rizu struggles to lift herself up by her hands, shaking. She drops back down again, breathing heavily.* K-Koga-taicho!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 pm

The hollowfied Koga looks at the black flames and continues laughing sadistically.
He sends out the thousand leaves to attack the fires and keep them from forming and if they do form it would form with a thousand leaves inside the body and then rip out.
"I WANT TO EAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He yells with the blood churling scream.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 pm

The leaves incinerate on contact with the flames as the flames form an outlinethe reform my body this time with alterations and a new weapon i grin. Its over here shinigami!
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 Fused_Lilithmon
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:43 pm

*Rizu's eyes widen as Lilith reforms. Summoning as much strength as she can, she slowly lifts herself to her knees, one arm holding her up from the ground. Gesturing her left hand in Lilith's direction, she whispers.* Dai...konran. *As she speaks, a maelstrom of freezing cold waters and ice shards opens up underneath Lilith.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:17 am

The mask begins to shatter and Koga stands there.
"Damn that beast just wasted my energy."
Koga thinks to himself.
"I've got to at least die using the rest of my energy getting this demon out of here."
Koga thinks to himself once again.
"Ventus Ascendens(Riding the Wind), foliis gladii in metallum(leaves in the edge of the sword)."
The wind board forms under Koga's feet and all of the 1000 leaves reform. 250 behind Lillith,250 on her right side and 250 on her left side and 250 twirling around Koga. The leaves around about a radius of 10 feet away from Lillith.
Koga's breaths become shallow.
"Not much time left."
Koga activates his spirit gauntlet to give him a little more time.
"De sermone folium(The talk of the leaf)"
The leaves surrounding Koga form around him and the rest of the leaves do the same.
A moment later he is now inside the leaves on the left side.
Koga at max speed on his wind board dashes in(7x his shunpoe speed) and as he gets close enough Koga thrusts his right arm at her neck.
As the attack makes contact it sends out 22 VERY powerful waves,each as powerful as the one before it.
The leaves come in around them soon after to dispose of anythign else left in that area.
"You're going back to hell. I'll join you if need be."
Koga says quietly enough for only Lillith to hear.

(the attack was 21 post charged. if 7 from the beam could put a large hole then 21 post charge from the wave one should be able to do far greater results xD)
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 am

The blast destroys me the falling embers seem to suspend and the sky stops its movements as if the world had frozen(it didnt jut seems like it) The wing stops moving as fi the world itself were being choked lifeless. "You shouldn't have done that..." the particles glow and expand . "so...Youv forced me to my final and true form huh...Seems youve met with a terrible fate"

the world its self seems to ignight in flames as fire forms every where leaving trees to burn and even that which should not burn burs with this unholy fire the ground in a circle stands un harmed and within it rizu and kog rezidew ith the glowing entity. "Good night Koga"a high pitched sound emmits and only koga is able to hear it its requency high enough to knock him unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:21 am

*Rizu's arm drops and she hits the ground once again with a quiet grunt. She lifts her head to watch as flames and embers fly around them. As she watches, the scarred mark on her chest burns and her white kimono dissipates, leaving behind her shihakusho and her zanpakuto re-sheathed on her back.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:33 am

Koga grins before the frequency kicks in.
"I do what I can to destroy demons like you."
Koga presses his spirit gauntlet.
He then hears the freuqency and falls down on his board and moved backwards,away from Lillith before the board as well as bankai dissipate,Koga's body laying 50 feet away from Lillith.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 am

I smile as i walk to rizu and manifest my blade.

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 Lilithmon_The_Mistress_of_Lust_by_Kiarou

its over for you child

I swing my blade down towards your face.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 am

my blade intercepts liliths just before it hits rizu. " as if id let you hurt my daughter..." I push against her and she jumps back annoyed. "Its been a while Lilith, Namine."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 am

*Rizu watches helplessly as Koga falls down unconscious and Lilith begins walking towards her with her blade.* I'm not your child... *As Lilith raises her blade and swings, she closes her eyes and whispers.* I am my mother's daughter...

*When the blade doesn't reach her, she opens her eyes as she feels a familiar aura.* Papa....!?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 am

"You think you can stand up to me alone! your so foolish!" is hut and knisked sideways with immmenseforce from a pillar of flames.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:50 am

I grin as she speaks . "who said i was alone?" I look at my daughter snd smile. "dady will handle this dear."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:51 am

I step forward My blade drawn and in shikai." He is not alone." I walk forward and look at the downed captain and lt" seems we arrived in time thankfully."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:58 am

*Rizu chokes back tears and nods at her father.* Yes papa...thank you... *Seeing Head Captain Yamamoto, she bows her head immediately.* Th-thank you, Head Captain!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 am

Koga opens his eyes,his sealed blade laying next to him.
"I think my little owl was worried about me."
Koga says hushingly to himself.
He lifts his head up slightly to look around and sees Honjo and Yamamoto.
"Hey there. Excuse my rudness Head Captain but standing to bow seems to be....problematic."
He says looking at the Head Captain.
Koga then looks at Honjo.
"So...brother.....hey..."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm

I growl as i stand my injuries bad. "damn it..." I raise my hand and darkness forms before becomming a long scyth.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:56 pm

I grin at koga" Looks like the shoe is on the other foot huh little brother." as i draw my blade and black fire creeps along it. ''Its over lilith im sending you home and freeing Namine." i run forward and swing sending an arc of black fire at her. I jump and spiral as flames pur from me and i create a sort of cylindrical tube of black flames.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I swing Ryūjin Jakka and a burst of flames flies forward towards lilith.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 pm

*Rizu watches as her father and the Head Captain take Lilith head on. She turns her head to see Koga and smiles weakly.* Koga-taicho. You look like you need this more than I do. *She slowly lifts herself up with her arms and moves closer to Koga. Reaching into her lieutenant's badge with shaking hands, she pulls out the remaining regeneration serum and injects it into a vein in his arm, dropping back to the ground after.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Koga dodges the injection and injects it into Rizu.
"My wounds will sustain my life force. My spirit energy is a different thing."
I turn on my spirit gauntlet.
"I save him...what three times and he begins gloating about one.....with his wife....I wonder why we usto get along."
Koga thinks aloud.
Koga waits forth is energy to begin to replenish.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 pm

The dual attacks of the two shinigami shatter my scyth and burn me"RAAAAAAA NOOO NOT NOW I CANT DIE I WILL NOT GO BAAAAK!" The flames burn consuming and refuse to extinguish till all is reduced to ash and as the ashes form a pile they swirl in a breeze revealing namine as she originaly was.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 am

I walk to her slowly. "namine..." I sheath my blade. i look at rizu.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 am

*Rizu winces as Koga injects her and looks up at him. As she hears Lilith scream, she turns her head and sees her mother laying on the ground.* M-mama? Mama?! *She scrambles to her feet and staggers, falling back down a short ways away, her strength still not regained. She crawls over, leaning over Namine.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 am

I open my eyes and a black mist escapes my mough as my eyes turn from black to my normal eye color and i gasp for air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than Water
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next