Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water - Page 8 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than Water - Page 8 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than Water - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blood is thicker than Water

Go down 
+2
Rizu
Namine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 am

*Rizu watches her mother and her chin quivers as she gently takes her hand.* M-mama... *She squeezes Namine's hand gently, looking into her eyes with concern.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:23 am

"I look Rizu?" I smile gently and place my hand on your cheek gently "Hi sweety" You sence my aura is still caotic but its faint..very faint and so is my voice.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:26 am

*Tears run down her face and she looks down at her mother, smiling softly.* M-mama...hi...I thought you were...I thought...
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 am

I smile faintly "i am..sort of my dear.. i dont have much longer..lillith was sustaining my life and with her gone..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am

*Rizu's eyes widen as Namine speaks and she shakes her head.* N-no...but I...all these years...I need you, mama...we could be a family again...please...
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 am

I shake my head " this is how it must be rizu. tell me of al the lessons you have learned from your father and i..what..what was the most important one?" i look at you with kind and warm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:14 am

Koga puts his hands behind his head as he lays there on the ground.
"Standing would be a bad choice considering there's two Captains and a Lieutenant by me."
Koga thinks to himself.
Koga then begins to remember his own parents,the parents he rarely saw as he grew up.
"I think I know what I must do."
Koga continues to think to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:05 pm

*Rizu's chin quivers and she closes her eyes, pausing a long moment before speaking.* I...I can't mama... *She opens her eyes again, seeing how Namine looks at her and whispers.* That I can't give up...I'm...I just...
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I smile "never give up and never regret your life you live even if its a short one remember thoes in it and thoes that stood by you through everything..."I take your hand" I love you rizu and im sorry we never got to spend much time together..." coughs up blood. "..Honjo..You know what to do...its on the hospital roof top close it and end this nightmare..." I cough and look at rizu as honjo stays silent and nods before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:00 pm

*Rizu squeezes her mother's hand gently and reaches out to wipe the blood from Namine's mouth with her sleeve.* I...I love you too mama...don't be sorry, please. We're here together now...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I see a large beam of light and sense Honjo's spiritual energy falling,literal and his body itself.
"How nice...."
Koga thinks to himself as he looks at the beam.
Koga turns off his spirit gauntlet,having just enough energy to be able to move.
He grabs his zanpaktou and uses it as a cane for a minute before unsheathing it.
Back to top Go down
Barbas Demon Of Fear
Expert
Barbas Demon Of Fear

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

I appear next to namine and rizu and grin without a word i place my hand on her head and she glows white. "A gift from your fathers passing"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

*Rizu's eyes widen as Barbas appears and speaks.* ...My father's... *Her hands begin shaking and her face contorts in a panic.* Papa?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PAPA?! *She leaps to her feet and launches herself at Barbas, her hands aimed to strangle him.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Koga sees Barbas then looks at Rizu.
"He didn't do anything. His spirit energy was falling rapidly as well as his psychical body implying he was blown off from something. I don't think Barbas is skilled enough to do an attack without a single ounce of spirt energy leaking."
Koga says to Rizu as he looks at Barbas now.
"So. What did you get out of this demon?"
Back to top Go down
Barbas Demon Of Fear
Expert
Barbas Demon Of Fear

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 pm

I grin"that is for my knowledge." Namine screams "time for me to ko" Shimmers from existance"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm

"What an annoying Demon."
Koga murmurs to himself.
Koga opens a senkimon and has a hell butterfly fly by him.
"Lieutenant I want you to take a break. Take a week off. That's an order."
Koga walks through the senkimon and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 pm

*Rizu whips her head around as Namine screams.* Mama! *She
drops to her knees at her mother's side, clinging onto her hand with
both of hers, trying to steady her shaking. She turns her head to face
Koga, expressionless, and lowers her eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 am

I cough up a white fluid.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:34 pm

*Rizu's eyes widen as she watches and she leans over Namine, resting her head gently against her shoulder.* Mama...
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 pm

The light fades and you notice my aura has changed more calm and composed my reishi levels cmpleatly vanish and i become dressed in normal clothes my zanpakuto disintigrating
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

*Sensing the change in her mother's aura, Rizu lifts her head and watches as her spiritual pressure disappears.* What...? M-mama?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:00 pm

I open my eyes and sit up and shake my head. "ung where am i?" I look around in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 pm

*Rizu's chin quivers as Namine sits up and tears run down her cheek as a small smile forms on her lips.* Mama? You're...you're okay?!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:15 pm

I stand up dusting myself off and look around and look at the spot where you are but you know im not looking at you.. but through you i turn and walk away. :i swear i heard..no..shes dead..her father too.." I shake my head and leave the area heading back to karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 pm

*Rizu's face falls as her mother walks away and she scrambles to her feet.* N-no...mama? Mama?! *She screams for her mother a few more times before falling back down to the ground, sobbing.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than Water   Blood is thicker than Water - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than Water
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8