Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rizu's bad blood EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rizu's bad blood EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rizu's bad blood EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rizu's bad blood EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rizu's bad blood EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rizu's bad blood EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rizu's bad blood EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rizu's bad blood EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rizu's bad blood EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rizu's bad blood I_vote_lcapRizu's bad blood I_voting_barRizu's bad blood I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizu's bad blood I_vote_lcapRizu's bad blood I_voting_barRizu's bad blood I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rizu's bad blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 pm

*After running closer to the aura causing her headache, Rizu takes a quick break to re-establish that the aura is still in the same place.* Give me a minute Captain. I have to...hmm? *She pauses, noticing a very familiar aura in the mix. When she realizes who it is, she clenches her fists, re-opening the cuts that were on the palms of her hands.* Kuroi. *Without a second glance at Koga, she begins to run towards his aura.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:32 pm

"eehh what ever I have to go back to the Soul Society."
Koga opens up a senkimon.
"I'll see you when I get back Lieutenant."
Koga says as he walks through the senkimon.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm

-He steps out the Garganta-Lets get this over with.Medianoche go scout ahead for me.-He senses a familiar reiatsu in the area-I have no time for her foolishness again i need to go find Fukaku.-He starts walking toward Fukaku house-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:37 pm

*Rizu runs faster, seeing Kuroi within her view. She launches herself forward in a jump into the air, flipping over Kuroi's head to land in front of him, kneeling on the ground. She stands up and looks up at him with vengeful eyes.* Kuroi. I heard you were the one to cut off Honjo Minamoto's arm.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:39 pm

-He watches her-I have no idea who that is at all.I have other things to do so excuse me.-He walks around her as he continues to this destination-We both have other problems such as dealing with these zombies and such.Have you noticed the weather has been changing rapidly?
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Tch... *Rizu grabs Kuroi's arm as he walks around her, glaring up at him.* The shinigami whose arm you cut off in a fight. He is my father. My family comes first. *The scarred mark on her chest begins to burn and Rizu realizes her connection with Hisame has been repaired. She tightens her grip as she begins to glow white.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 pm

-He stops trying not to become angered-Oh him..i did not know that.It was a fight anything goes.I have other more important things to deal with than your family issues.-He looks at the sky again-Please let me go before your hand catches on fire.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Let you go? No. You cut off my father's arm. What makes you think you deserve yours? By the end of this fight, I'll take them both. *Tightening her grip, Rizu points her right forefingers towards Kuroi's shoulder.* Hado #4, Byakurai.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm

-He becomes irritated now-I told you let me go.Violeta Fuego.-He coats his arms in a purple fire as the hado meets the flames-I told you i have no time for this trivial matter.-He turns his body holding his left hand up to Rizu face firing a blast of fire-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 pm

*Rizu lets go of Kuroi's arm as her hand is burned and holds her hand up to her face.* Bakudo #39, Enkosen. *She forms a kido shield to deflect the blast, pushing her backwards several feet as the shield cracks and shatters, leaving her with scorch marks on the left side of her face.* You're right about one thing, you have no time. It's just about run out.

*Rizu shunpos above Kuroi, holding her left hand out with her right hand gripping her wrist firmly.* Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings; ye who bears the name of man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges; march on to the south! Hado #31, Shakkaho! *She fires the full incantation hado, sending a large, red ball of energy towards him.*

Last edited by x_shakedown on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:13 pm

-He looks at her-You are really annoying.Cero Circunferencia.-He holds out his right fist firing the cero at the hado-I told you i really don't have time to deal with you right now.-He turns his back on the explosion and starts walking away-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 pm

*Rizu's reiatsu engulfs her as Kuroi walks away.* Do not...walk away from me! *She shunpos in front of him and immediately punches towards his face.* Ikkotsu!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 pm

-He slides his head right as the punch misses his face by inches-You got to close to me.-He fires a strong right uppercut to her stomach as he unsheathes his wakizashi with his left hand slashing at her neck-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm

*Rizu takes the punch and moves back with it, leaning backwards into almost a 90 degree angle to dodge the slash at her neck. She stifles a gasp as she bends, immense pain radiating through her torso.* -Damn...that's a break...or four.- *She takes a deep breath and falls back into a bridge, lifting herself up with her hands and spins around, kicking rapidly with both her legs towards his solarplexus.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm

-He grins-That is still not enough to keep you down is it?-He unsheathes his katana as he slashes at both of her legs grunting as they impact-What is this our third time fighting.If you ask me Honjo could have easily avoided his arm being cut off he if moved out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm

*Rizu bends her legs backwards as he slashes, receiving moderate cuts on both of her mid-thighs. She shunpos into the air several feet above Kuroi and whispers.* Limit release. *The thistle tattoo on her right forearm lights up briefly, then disappears as she bursts with reiatsu. Rizu pulls her zanpakuto off her back and holds it out horizontally.* Engulf, Hisame. *Her zanpakuto transforms into a 7 foot long, white and silver naginata with a serrated, 2 foot blade.* Hado #32, Okasen. *A ball of yellow energy forms in the middle of her zanpakuto, growing. It bursts out towards Kuroi, growing to the width of the length of her zanpakuto.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:48 pm

-He stands there putting his blades up in an X-shape as the hado hits him causing his jacket to rip-Shikai already?I thought it was kind of early for that.-He rips off his jacket revealing his fraccion tattoo on his chest-Lets try this again.-He sonido toward her spinning rapidly holding out his katana straight and holds wakizashi to the side-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Tch...too early? Never too early. This isn't a spar, hollow. I'm coming at you with all I have. Fuyu no shimo! *Rizu forcefully slashes her zanpakuto downwards in the air, sending a large blast of snow and ice towards Kuroi. She shunpos back to the ground and slams the blade into the earth, summoning another blast of ice to freeze the entire battle ground.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 pm

-He spins away from the ice blast as some of it manages to cut his arm-I know this is not a spar.I never said i was going to allow one of use to walk away this time.-He looks down at the ground-Yari Shouten!!-He throws his blades in the air as he forms two spears of reiatsu throwing both of them at Rizu as he grabs both of his blades as they fall back to earth-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm

*Rizu gestures her left hand to raise a barrier of ice to block the spears. One of the spears gets stuck in the strongest part of the barrier, but the other makes it part way through, impaling her right arm.* Nngh...damn. *She pulls herself off of the spear, the wound bleeding profusely. She pulls her zanpakuto from the ground and begins to spin it with her left hand.*

Toketsu kiri. *A thick fog surrounds her, freezing the hydrogen particles in the air into tiny ice crystals.* Fuse. *As she speaks, the ice crystals swirl around her, creating a freezing cold armour from the tips of her fingers over her entire torso, malleable like cloth. Some of the ice crystals make their way into Rizu's wound, freezing the blood flow to a halt.* Beautiful. *She gestures her right hand and raises several long spikes of ice from the ground and snaps, sending them full speed towards him.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 pm

-He looks at her-You have suffered severe injuries.-He begins cutting at the spikes as some of them manage to pierce his left shoulder-Damn..-He keeps focused on Rizu slashing at the spikes.After he finishes he holds out his right hand placing his left hand on his right wrist-Fujiiro Juujika-He forms a X shaped reiastu weapon in his hand.He lets go of his right wrist as he charges to Rizu slashing at her left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm

*Rizu smirks, twirling her zanpakuto playfully above her head.* Not as severe as yours will be. *She stops swirling and slashes downward in a full swing right into the ground. As she does, a large wave of ice spikes blasts towards Kuroi. She pulls the blade from the ground again and spins around with it.* Shimo uzu. *She surrounds herself in a large vortex of snow and ice to act as defense.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

-He stops back as the spikes of ice cuts his arms and chest causing his upper body to bleed-Not this crap again.-He throws the X at the vortex-Good thing i came up with a way to attack this.Cero Taladradora!-He begins turning his right fist in a circle as a cero forms in the shape of a drill.He keeps focusing on the drill cero as he impales the vortex still spinning the drill cero-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 pm

*Rizu shunpos out of the mouth of the vortex, barely dodging the cero.* Enough playing around. *As soon as she finishes her sentence, she shunpos behind Kuroi and sweeps the serrated blade of her zanpakuto with her left hand towards the backs of his knees.* Hado #11, Tsuzuri Raiden. *She sends a wave of electricity surging through her zanpakuto to increase the power of the attack.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 pm

-He thinks about where she could be-Always with the behind the back thing.I think it shows how non-class you have as a fighter.-He unsheathes both of his blades stabbing them backwards as the blade cuts across the backs of his knees.He grunts in pain-We arent dont yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rizu's bad blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizu's bad blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next