Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRizu's bad blood - Page 2 I_voting_barRizu's bad blood - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRizu's bad blood - Page 2 I_voting_barRizu's bad blood - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rizu's bad blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Tch. Enough talk, hollow. I should have killed you when I had the chance. Worthless. *Rizu follows through with her swing, bringing her zanpakuto upwards to push the blades up and away from her body. She lifts her right hand up with her two forefingers pointing towards his shoulder again.* Hado #4. Byakurai.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 pm

-He sonido right dropping his blades he turns to face now angered at her by her first sentence-Hollow.Hollow.Worthless.Worthless-He repeats this to himself as his eyes began to glow purple.He looks at his hands-Karasu Ken!-He says this angrily as two blades of reiatsu form in his hands.He looks at Rizu now angered.He sonido toward her using his full speed now.He slashes at her neck with his right hand and slashes at her left leg with his left hand-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Angry? Good. *Rizu's reiatsu engulfs her once again and she jumps back and up into the air, dodging the cut to her leg but relocating the cut to her neck to her stomach, leaving a moderate slice across it. She launches herself back towards Kuroi, sending a powerful kick towards the left side of his head. With her right hand, she gestures towards him, sending 3 large spikes of ice up from the ground, 2 towards his stomach and 1 towards his back.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm

-He doesn't speak at all.He sonido up avoiding the kick as the two spikes stab his stomach.He grunts in pain.He grips the blades even harder breaking them.He makes two more sonido toward Rizu throwing them both at her one in the front and one in the back.He forms two more standing above her slashing downard.-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm

*Rizu spins her zanpakuto in front of her rapidly, deflecting the spear in front of her. She moves to the left, partially dodging the spear behind her though it cuts through her right side. She continues to spin her zanpakuto rapidly, lifting it to deflect Kuroi's slash.* Fuyu no shimo. *At close range, she sends a blast of snow and ice towards him. She holds out her right hand towards his feet.* Bakudo #[1]9, Horin. *Rizu sends an orange and yellow tendril of energy towards his ankles in order to bind them and pull him off balance.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:18 pm

-He stands there as the blast of snow and ice hits him.He forms a right fist holding it down at the tendril of energy trying to bind his ankles firing the cero at it.He coughs of blood as his body begins to bleed even more.He whips the blood from his mouth.He looks at Rizu with intense eyes.He murmurs something not loud enough for her to hear.He begins punching rapidly at her as he coughs up blood-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm

*Rizu keeps spinning her zanpakuto, moving it to meet Kuroi's punches, moving back with each one due to the impact. She quickly ducks into a kneel, thrusting her serrated blade upwards towards Kuroi's gut. As she does, she punches the ground and sends one large spike up towards his lower back.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 pm

-He grunts his pain as blood begins to flow from his hands.He grabs her blade gripping it hard as blood begins to flow onto her blade.He holds his right hand infront of her right breast.He forms a spear of reiatsu directly in his right hand..as the spear of ice connects with his back.He coughs up a large amount of blood-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 pm

*Rizu blinks and the spear goes through the right side of her chest. Her eyes widen and she gasps, coughing up blood.* Nngh... *Shaking, she grins.* Beautiful...no escape... *Bracing herself for risidual impact, she holds her right hand up to Kuroi's shoulder.* Hado #31. Shakkaho.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm

-He brings up his left fist to her left shoulder firing a cero as he is sent flying back.He lies there trying to move his body.He looks up at the sky trying to stay conscious.He looks over at his right shoulder and sees it is dislocated.He puts his left hand down to his side to push himself up..he slides back on his heels to a tree looking at Rizu.He begins to cough up blood as his vision goes blurry.-
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 pm

*Rizu is thrown back by the cero, pushing her off the spear as she stifles a cry. Her zanpakuto seals itself and the scarred mark connecting her to Hisame burns weakly as she's thrown to the ground. She bears through the pain, reaching for the regeneration serum in her Lieutenant's badge. She pulls out the capped syringe, beginning to black out.* D-damn... *She injects a small amount of the serum but drops it, the needle breaking off.* Nngh! *Shaking, she attempts to push herself up with her right arm.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm

-He puts his left hand on his right shoulder popping it back into place.He screams in pain.He stands up with his blurry vision looking at her.He snaps his left finger opening a Garganta as he steps through he whistles as Medianoche flies through the Garganta-There wont be a next time.-He holds out his left fist firing a cero-
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Koga shunpoes to Rizu's weakning spirt energy
Koga appears infront of the Cero,holding an enoksen in his left hand.
Koga pushes swipes his arm and the cero fly off to the left.
"So you really want to harm my Lieutenant."
Koga says in a chilling voice.
"Pathetic."
Koga holds his right hand like a gun and shunpoes behind the hollow.
Koga fires the hand gun and fires off a hado 33.
Koga at the same time draws his zanpaktou with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:04 pm

*Rizu falls forward and braces for the impact of the cero, though it never reaches her. She lifts her head to see Koga standing with an Enkosen in front of her.* C-captain...he...he cut...papa... *Too exhausted to form sentences, she lowers her head and focuses on her breathing.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 pm

-He falls to the ground from the impact of the hado as the Garganta closes.He looks down at the blood still flowing from his body.He notices his vision has gone blurry now not being able to tell the difference between anything.He stands up barely coughing up blood as his body keeps bleeding out.He falls back to the ground breathing heavily before passing out.-
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Koga squats down a little before he jumps off in a shunpoe.
"I'll come back to kill you little hollow. Got me?"
Koga said as he squatted.
Koga jumped out of the gargenta,just in time.
Koga appears next to Rizu.
"So Lieutenant...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm

*Lifting her head again, she looks over at the space the garganta once was. She coughs up a bit of blood, the regeneration serum she managed to inject healing only a bit.* He...that hollow...cut off Honjo's arm...couldn't let him get away without consequences...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 pm

-He lies there trying to come back to reality.He grabs the dirt with his hands.But then lets it go as his body fails him again.-I have to get out of here.-He thinks to himself as he is surrounded by darkness-I have to complete the task at hand.-He struggles to his knees falling over against a tree coughing up blood-
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Koga kicks his right leg at Rizu's face.
"Such a pathetic reason. You are apart of Squad 12. ALWAYS think before you act."
Koga's kick dispite his real power was held back.
Koga stabs his healing serum into Rizu's neck and inject a little within her to heal her wounds.
"Now head back to Squad 4 then come back to human world. I have matters to take care of there either way."
Koga opens a senkimon and steps through.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 pm

*Rizu lets out a cry and winces in pain.* I-I'm sorry Koga-taicho. I'm sorry. *She winces again as Koga injects the regeneration serum and slowly stands herself up.* I-it won't happen again... *She follows Koga through the senkaimon into the Soul Society and limps slowly to the squad 4 infirmary.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 pm

-He snaps his left finger as he falls back in the Garganta as it closes.He begins thinking to himself-This is the third time i have got beatin within an inch on my life.This can not happen anymore.-He coughs up more blood-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's bad blood   Rizu's bad blood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizu's bad blood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2