Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come little children~ - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 4 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come little children~ - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 4 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come little children~

Go down 
+7
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Rizu
samael
Satan The Fallen Angel
Namine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Come little children~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:41 pm

"then let's see how you feel about an arrow through whatever excuse you have for a heart." Fukaku says, Firing an arrow as soon as Samael stops the cero. Following the one, he fires a rain of arrows that numbered in the range of 500 per second in a steady stream at Samael.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 pm

He grins. He stands back watching the arrows. "Yo shinigami come over here you are going to help us." He takes a defensive stance still watching the arrows. He begins to go over a Hakuda and Zanjustu strategy in his head while he waits.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 pm

I grin and jump back and as i step the ground raises to intercept the arrows quickly becoming worn.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Kyousuke looked on, amazed by the furious barrage of arrows the Quincy unleashed with just a single shot before he turned his gaze up to the Arrancar, slightly put-off by how he thought he suddenly had the right to treat him like a grunt Hollow...

But given the circumstance, he gave no argument and leapt into the air to stand beside him - watching as the Quincy's squadron of arrows were blocked by the Earth itself; as though in service to the demon...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Fukaku kept up the furious barrage, jumping above the ground so that he could once again aim at Samael. "Is that all? I can keep this up all day, demon." Fukaku said, and truly, he wasn't lying, as firing arrows was an easy task for any quincy to perform. "Come on, show me that true power of yours.
While he threw these taunts, however, Fukaku's mind was entirely focused on samael, studying his powers, how he moved, how he defended... anything that might give him an edge. Fukaku's real strengths lay in his uncanny ability to analyze his opponent, and he had finally recovered from his initial shock at his power's changing. Fukaku was an ancient, and regardless of what happened to him, he must focus on the battle, like a good leader should. He represented the quincy now, and refused to act in such a way as he had earlier, and ensure his own destruction.
If he lost, after all, no one would be defending the younger quincy from destruction.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:55 pm

He takes one step before vanishing off in his sonido. He unsheathes his katana slashing at Samael chest. He grins as he slashes. "Shinigami follow my lead!" He becomes worried is he doing the right thing by outright attacking.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 pm

I grin and grab the incomming blades and jump backwards as the arrows crash into the ground a sort of sealing raising above me and my captives. " come now attacking like this is rather annoying if you wish me to fight back you will need to push harder than that
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am

Just as the demon decided to provoke the Quincy and Arrancar, Kyousuke appeared out of a shunpo behind him. He knew from the moment he felt his power no direct attack would ever defeat him - no matter how powerful. Although, with his attention directed elsewhere, he figured he could use their attackd to flank him and hopefully, catch the demon off-guard...

With only inches between them, and his back completely exposed, Kyousuke quickly slashes across his kidney area, wondering if his physical body could still be destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:45 am

"let's see how intelligent 12th division really is..." Fukaku says, using a "go ahead" signal to alert Kyousuke to mobe forward. Throwing another capsule, he caused Wolke to happen without the incantation on the demon, causing a large explosion of rei and a large amount of dust and smoke on the demon's location. "I'm not done yet..." Fukaku said, charging a shumatsu taiho. Aiming his bow after a decent charge, he fired the blast, the evil black energy inside quite apparent as the beam froze all in it's path... as it approached samael.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am

"Damn you Fukaku." He pushes off of Samael chest with his feet pushing him into Kyousuke's slash. He sonido right avoiding the black blast narrowly as some of it grazed his arm. He noticed his arm was bleeding lightly. He stands back holding his katana in his hand waiting for Samael next move.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:18 pm

the barrache of attacks causes smoke to rise and i stand in a frozen case. But not for long. i grin and the ice shatters owtwards with massive force and i stretch as my back heals. "impressive team work for a group of misfits. " the air itself seems to vibrate as the ground breaks appart and forms on my arms and knees my clothes skin and hair becoming armored as twin blades both very large form and seem to made with skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:52 pm

His strike lands true, opening a deep gash against the demon's before he saw a flash of dark light illuminate in front of the enemy. Kyousuke watched as a thick layer of black ice began to mold over their adversary, forcing him to jump back a distance as the man was rapidly enclosed inside an icy coffin...

He waited to see how effective their assault had been before noticing the ice beginning to creak with multiple cracks crawling along it's surface.

"Nope. Didn't think so." He muttered before leaping into the air to dodge the frozen debris that exploded outward. Next, was an even more unnerving sight as he saw his wound slowly mend itself shut. The earth growled around them as the demon somehow commanded the pavement itself to form a suit of dark armor around his body - jagged spines of stone rising up in multiple places...

'Well, looks like he's ready to get serious.'
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 pm

"Kuroi! Junichiro! Bind him as fast as you can!" Fukaku said, charging forward with his seele schneider as he charged his enerrgies as well as he could. He had no idea if this would work, but the Haku Ryu Kami was amongst the strongest of all quincy techniques, and if he managed to use it in time, he might just manage to defeat him. In the meantime, he threw another capsule at the opponent.
"A silver rod strikes the five fingered stone bed! Quintuple restraining rames!" Fukaku said, conviction in his voice as he glared at Samael. A white barrier adorned with the quincy cross spread around the area where Samael was, attempting to hold him in one place.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm

He whistles loudly as Medianoche lands on his shoulder. "Prey on the weak,Cuervo!" he roars this as he becomes encased in a deep purple reiatsu. He steps out flashing his ressurreccion form. He spreads out his wings, as he flies above Samael. "I will buy you some time.Cover your ears.Kyoukan Tori!!" He opens up his mouth emitting a loud shockwave towards Samael as large as a baseball field.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 pm

i grin and remain stationary as kuroi and Fukaku attack. the barrier covers me and i wince slightly at the annoying buz. "really? thats rather annoying how about keeping your voice down." The ground around the barrier shatters and the pieces seem to suspend beforre the chards move forward as if fired from a gattaling gun towards kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm

One demands he bind the demon...

'With what?! I've never been good at kido!' He thought, figuring he may not have a choice but to try.

One demanded he cover his ears. Seemed everyone had a plan here, but him. Nevertheless, as the wave of sound began to roar outward, Kyousuke slapped his hands against his ears, yet it barely helped as a clear hum penetrated between his fingers...

"Damn it! What are these guys thinking?!?" He shouted amidst the screeching howl...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 pm

As Fukaku gets closer, a white charge grows larger around him, while a black charge also forms, as he prepares to fire the shumatsu taiho. "Spinnenentz!" Fukaku says, causing a spurt of webbing to go towards samael, attempting to bind him, as Fukaku landed. upon landing next to Samael, Fukaku used an upwards slash with the seele schneider to attempt to cut him in half, before firing from his arm a yami shumatsu Taiho at point blank, attempting to freeze him.
If those all succeeded, Fukaku immediately steps back, as his entire form takes on a white glow.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:52 pm

He grins. He holds out his right fist looking at the incoming rocks. "Cero Circunfrencia!" He fires the cero at the incoming rocks large enough to engulf them. He turns his attention back to Samael. "Kyousuke get into this fight." His voice was not filled with anger or despair but a coldness to get Kyousuke to realize dont think just fight.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 pm

i grin as i am attacked once more and i fall back and become frozen avoiding the bladed weapon of the quincy.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 am

Noticing the demon arching himself backward to avoid the Quincy's blade, Kyousuke saw his next opening. Even as the Arrancar was informing him to get involved in the battle, he appeared above their demonic adversary in a shunpo - one blade raised high over his head.

As he descended over his enemy, he attempts to cut his head from his shoulders; noticing it to be the only place on his body that wasn't shielded by thick, concrete armor...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:59 am

"Out of the way!" Fukaku yells, noting kyousuke's attack, and repositioning himself accordingly with hirenkyaku, before firing an immense blast of white from his hands.
The area glowed white as Fukaku's glow faded. In it's place, two massive, chinese dragons reared up from his hands. the creatures were pure white, and it became quite apparent the white glow was from the dragons themselves. each one had an almost ethereal quality to it, and they looked at Samael with what seemed to be fury in their eyes.
with a roar, they moved towards samael at a blinding speed, spiraling around eachother as they moved so that they hit together.
A small platform of white would appear below Samael's feet, holding him, before a pillar of light lanced forth from it, finally turning into a large circular explosion of white energy as it struck.
Fukaku stood well away from the blast, panting.
"Please... tell me that finished him." Fukaku said, dematerializing his bow and gathering energy in an attempt to recover the large amount he'd lost by using the technique. He knew he would likely not be able to use that technique again, and only prayed that it wouldn't be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 am

He stood there watching these two dragons attack Samael. "I do now know Fukaku." He began to fly high above the battle scene to where he could look down on the explosion but was still not close to it. "Where did you come up with that?" He flies back to Fukaku side in order to protect after knowing that attack to a large toll on him.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

explosion fades and from the smoke glowing red eyes can be seen and within them a burning white cross inverted. my armor is completely destroyed and i hold my arm out to my right.
Come little children~ - Page 4 464710-raseri_super

I grin and my woulds are very visible they glow ominously with burning light before being consumed in black flames that fill the space and become flash once more. " Is that all." I grin and rotate my arms beyond the normal 220 degrees of rotation for humans and i grin as i look at you three as my arms rotate back with extreamly high speed the ground in full 360 degrees around me caves in bevore the force explodes outward like a massive repelling force destroying the roof concrete metal and all
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Before his attack falls through, Kyousuke heard Fukaku Nayamasa screaming at him to get out of the way. Suddenly, he saw as the grounds and the building itself began to flood with pure white light, blinding him severely. Sensing a large amount of energy starting to build, he vanishes in a shunpo before a pair of lights in the shape of mystical dragons devour their opponent and explode in a violent wave of energy.

Kyousuke threw an arm up defensively, shielding himself against the punishing winds that tugged and pulled at his Shihakusho. As the powerful roar and the field of light faded, he gazed down upon a tower of smoke stretching into the skies. Patiently he waited, looking, hoping that such an impressive attack had done the demon some damage, but this was not to be as a deep-sounding chuckle made his blood run cold.

The cloud of dust broke, and Kyousuke witnessed the demon stand in the rubble, gradually recovering from the injuries sustained during the attack...

'This is insane. Just what the hell are we up against?!?'

Seconds after that thought registered, the entire school suddenly blew up in a shower of steel and stone. Taking immediate action, Kyousuke began to use shunpo to dodge as much as he could...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:09 pm

"what? This is... this isn't possible!" Fukaku yelled, All composure gone as he gaped. not with that size of an attack... nngh..." Fukaku groaned, steadying himself. He could only hope he could absorb enough reishi to do at least a little more.
"Seems I'll have to rely on my schneiders, for now..." Fukaku said, as he activated a blade, standing up shakily. "That... was an ancient quincy battle technique." Fukaku notes to Kuroi. "incredibly strong, to the point it's existence isn't even hinted at to the lower echelons of our order, it taxes the user so greatly." Fukaku says, standing up. "As an ancient, I'm of course allowed to see such lore, however." Fukaku shakes his head, his disbelief quite apparent. "It's a technique meant to parallel cero oscuras in power. I don't know how it could have failed... I... I don't know if we can beat this monster..." Fukaku finishes, clearly disturbed. "But we have to try!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come little children~
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Mashiba Middle School-
Jump to: