Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come little children~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 2 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come little children~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 2 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come little children~

Go down 
+7
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Rizu
samael
Satan The Fallen Angel
Namine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Come little children~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:04 am

He finds his way sonido towards Fukaku house when he sensed three familiar reiatsu signatures. He sonido above the area and looks down on the middle school to see Rizu, Fukaku, and Itami standing off in the distance. What's a party without an Espada?" He jumps down the ground punching it hard forming a crack in between them and Namine. He stands up beside Fukaku. "It would have been nice if you called." He puts his hands in his pockets grinning at Namine.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Koga hears Fukaku's first statment and shrugs.
"As if a few demons would kill me. I'm more surprised that YOU'RE alive of all people."
Koga chuckles a little before looking at Fear
"Very well."
He squats down on the ground and watches.
Koga notices the hollow behind him.
"Oh and another surprise. You I thought would die first."
Koga says with a gentle smile as he goes back to watching.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

*Rizu nods in acknowledgment to Fukaku, looking over as she sees Kuroi appear.* Oh, this is the arrancar you were referring to? Kuroi and I are...long-since acquainted. *She tilts her head as she looks at Kuroi apologetically. Feeling light headed all of a sudden, she stumbles slightly, falling backwards against Kyousuke.* S-sorry...I'm sorry. I lost my balance...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

With his head turned to see the Arrancar, as well as Captain Moeru, joining them, Kyousuke gasped quietly when the Lieutenant fell back against him.

"Lieutenant Rizu!" He exclaims as his arms instinctively open to catch her. Helping her to stand upright again, he looks her over, "Are you all right?!"

He was beginning to like this situation less and less as the seconds ticked away, staring up at the 3 beings gathered on top of the school, outlined by a pitch black background streaming with bolts of red lightning.

'Damn it this sucks!' He thinks to himself, 'Lieutenant Rizu is one of the strongest ones here, but she doesn't seem in any condition to fight. Not to mention we've all suffered a bit of damage from those other demons. This is not gonna be easy.'
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:12 pm

*i shunpo behind kyou in my sealed state*
*coughing up blood due to my gears*
-cough- -cough-
*pants*
hey everyone...
*i observe several battle wounds*
does anyone need medical attention?

Last edited by SammieRS on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm

"Seems you might be in need of it most." Fukaku says, appraising the fourth division shinigami. "But everyone here is in need of attention. Fukaku says, looking at Rizu as he say this. She'd certainly gained his respect, with her subtle ability to command, and her ability to quickly defuse a situation, all while so obviously exhausted. "...I'd recommend you turn your attention to Yukino-san first, however." Fukaku says, "I have some healing skill as well, so don't bother with me. I'll deal with my own wounds." Fukaku said, pulling out a ginto capsule.
"Heilenden treffen." He said, as he opened the silver capsule over his shoulder wound. The silvery reiatsu quickly repairing the wounds on his shoulder. "I'll assist in healing others if needed.".
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:27 pm

I lean against a solid object. I tilt my head down so nobody can see my face. I close my eyes, and listen to the conversations of those around me. Nobody had even acknowledged my existence, but it didn't matter. I wouldn't make myself known to them until the time came. I knew that they should have felt my spiritual energy. It wasn't suppressed and poured out at a abnormal rate. My face remains blank and emotionless as the others conversations of those around me reaches my ears.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm

*Quickly standing herself up with Kyousuke's assistance, Rizu shakes her head.* Please Sammie, tend to your own wounds. *She bows her head to Fukaku, smiling.* I appreciate your concern, I'll be just fine. I'm just a little tired that's all, I'm recovering steadily as we speak. Everyone please, focus on the well-being of those in poor physical shape. *Turning back to look up at Kyousuke, she tilts her head.* Thank you, Kyou-kun.

*Looking over to a familiar aura, she sees Itami as he attempts to hide his face.* It seems Itami-taicho made it through his fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:38 pm

He turns his head in Rizu's direction. "Seems you have taken a lot more punishment than any of us." He whistles as Medianoche lands fast on his shoulder. "I did not stop by here for a lot of talking.I came to end this terror." He takes off his Arrancar jacket causing Medianoche to jump up off his shoulder for a second before landing on it once he finished. He turns his head in Fukaku direction."You took more punishment then i did.And i thought you was stronger than me."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Looking down into his Lieutenant's emerald gems, he nods his head in response to her gratitude. In the meantime, he looked around as Nayamasa took the time to heal his injuries with a strange device before turning his head to notice another Shinigami he hadn't met before hovering over his shoulder. Elsewhere, he glanced off to the side to witness Squad 5's Captain leaned against a wall nearby.

'Seems everyone is all here now.' He noted before returning his attention to the trio across the way as a chilling wind brushed through the area, reminding Kyousuke of the multiple burns he had sustained during his battle with Fury.

His battle-worn attire carried against the current as a small red line creased his chest with a fall of dried blood stained beneath the opening...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I took notice of Kyousuke looking my way. I nodded at him, and went back to studying my enemies. The wind blew through, and I took pleasure in it. The night sky was quiet beautiful with the storms occurring overhead. I sighed heavily, and decided to join the others. I walk over to where Koga stood.
Koga. Everybody else. Rizu, Kyousuke, Sammie.
My eyes scan over everybody. They then stop upon Kuroi and Fukaku.
Kuroi and Fukaku hehe what a pleasure. Looks like this will be a fun party. I then turn back to Namine.
So Missy, lets say we get this show on the road. I'm growing quite bored just sitting around waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:00 pm

*Rizu turns around fully to face Kyousuke, looking at the dried blood under his ripped shihakusho. She tilts her head and looks up at him with concern.* Do you need medical attention, Kyou-kun? I have my regeneration serum with me... *She looks over to Itami and raises an eyebrow slightly.* Slow down, hot shot. *She smiles playfully, chuckling to herself silently.* It would be endlessly unwise for you to jump into this guns blazing. You don't seem to understand how terribly powerful these three are. Head Captain Yamamoto won't be pleased if he has to replace another Captain.

*She shifts her eyes back over to her mother and the two formidable men standing with her, locking her eyes on Namine.* -Mama...- *After looking at her mother with pain and longing in her eyes for a fair while, she averts her eyes back to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:23 pm

I continue to sit on the ground and listen to the people,not really caring,more interested in observing the demons.
"All of you talk far to much. Squad 12. Do your job and obtain intelligence. Observe the situation,think of outcomes,possiabilites of defeat,ways to escape,so on and so forth."
Koga spoke codly to everyone.
Koga then looks over his left shoulder.
"As for the rest of you....just shut up and do what you need to do to prepare for a battle. God knows there will be one."
Koga continued to squat on the ground,watching the demon's location.
Koga was beyond seriousness seeing the graveness of the situation they were all in.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:59 pm

"I don't remember being obligated to follow your orders, Koga Wolf." Fukaku replied, nevertheless materializing his now-black bow and putting himself in a defensive stance. His aura still hadn't changed back to it's usual color, and Fukaku expected that it never would. He'd been steadily marked by this conflict, and Fukaku only wondered on how further changes might occur. At any rate, he at least knew what to expect from the current conflict now, and how to use his abilities, provided there were no more unpleasant changes.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 pm

He stands there after hearing the shinigami who he hated words. He nods knowing that he is right. He stands there looking at the three demons facing them, he studies each one trying to gauge who is the strongest. He turn his head around and counts the number on his side. Seems we have the odds here, but some of us still are not in shape to fight. He turns his attention back to the demons sitting down on the ground cross-legged and begins to meditate preparing a battle strategy for each opponent, he may face.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:45 pm

His thoughts interrupted by the sweet hymn of the Lieutenant's voice, Kyousuke looked down into her soft green eyes to observe her concern for his injuries. Taking a moment to look over himself, he answers, "I'm all right." He insisted, "Just a few burns and minor lacerations."

Thankfully, his body had adapted to his pain that it was barely noticeable and wouldn't hinder him in the battle to come...he hoped.

Slanting his gaze over to his Captain he couldn't help but wonder, 'Analyze? What more is there to analyze? These creatures are deceptively strong - much stronger than those last demons. What we're feeling on the surface is only what they're choosing to reveal.' His head slowly turns to the one seated in the wheelchair, narrowing his gaze thoughtfully, 'And that one, I refuse to believe is actually a paraplegic - not with the amount of power I felt oozing from him a moment ago.'
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 pm

hmm...
i see... so no one wants any treatment?
it doesn't really drain me to use healing kido...
and now is a good a time as any to get ready
*i run through what all my comrades and friends said so far*
hmmm we will have the fight of our lives in a few moments...
no matter how much we prepare we will never be prepared enough
*i walk over to kyou*
chiyudo 10 cleansing barrier
*a sterilized area is created around me and everyone else*
chiyudo number 8 soft breath
*i begin healing kyous burn wounds*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:47 pm

I look down at Koga boredly. I shrug my shoulders.
Whatever you say o great one.
I smirk, and out of the corner of my eye I see the way Kyousuke looks at Rizu.
Hmm. Interesting. It would seem theres something going on between those two. How lovely.
I shake my head, and look at the demons in front of us. They seemed quite powerful. I sigh.
I hope yal won't run like the others. This is really getting quite old. Anyways I hope you make this even a sliver of interesting.
I hover a few inches off the ground, and get into a half sitting and half lying position. I put my hands behind my head, and relax myself. My wings fold back against my back, and my tail wraps around my waste. I yawn and begin to seriously analyze my opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Although he assured everyone he was fine and fit for battle, Kyousuke looked up to observe a dome of soft, blue light encompassing himself and everyone in the immediate area. He had never seen such a tevhnique before and was suddenly stunned as he watched the burns spiraling around his body slowly fade away...

Turning about, he faces the one responsible - a Shinigami wearing the Squad 4 colors that he had not met before...

"Who are you?" He inquires in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:57 pm

*i look at kyou*
*i grin warmly like unohana taicho*
^^ i am the lt. of squad four sammie ^^
*after a few minutes the burns are healed and i switch my attention to his minor lacerations*
chiyudo number 2 mend
*the small lacerations begin to rapidly heal*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 pm

He stood quietly, watching as a light enveloped his body and his flesh gradually closed itself shut. He couldn't feel a thing, even as the gashes were sealed closed, leaving him with just a tattered Shihakusho as any indicator that he had been in an intense battle a moment ago. He had to admit, this type of kido was impressive...

'But what kind of name is Sammie?' He mentally inquired to himself.
Back to top Go down
Satan The Fallen Angel
Novice
Satan The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 pm

sighs and taps my wheel chair and an energy pulse surges through to drop you all compleatlly to your knees "if your quite finished with this incessant chatter i assume you have come here for a reason?" i look at you all with boredom and compleat unimpressed attitude and i glance at samael a flash of anger and contempt crosses my face before returning to its original boredom.

(OOCC:Here is the posting Order.)

Rizu,Kyosuke,Fukaku,Kuroi,Itami,Sammie,Koga
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

*In her weakened state, Rizu collapses immediately as the energy wave pulses through the air, shaking slightly as she struggles to keep her head up.* Nngh...dammit. *She scowls and glares up at the man, speaking through clenched teeth.* We came to defeat you. *She looks over to her mother's body with Lillith's eyes and her heart aches.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:42 pm

No sooner after he had recovered from his previous injuries did Kyousuke suddenly feel as though the Earth's gravity took a nosedive and he gradually sank to one knee. He struggled to prevent himself from falling to both. It was as though all of them were being forced to bow before this demonic powerhouse...

'Aww man! What insane power!' He exclaimed to himself, barely able to lift his eyes up to the one the energy seemed to resonate from.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:02 am

Fukaku, prepared this time, attempts to draw from the energy pulse to replenish his own reserves and stop the effect... and fails utterly, the incredible energy pushing him to his knees. His black aura flaring dramatically if uselessly, he is forced to bow, gritting his teeth. "How... is this even possible?" Fukaku asks, incredulity mixed with anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come little children~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Mashiba Middle School-
Jump to: