Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come little children~ - Page 7 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 7 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come little children~ - Page 7 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 7 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come little children~

Go down 
+7
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Rizu
samael
Satan The Fallen Angel
Namine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Come little children~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:10 pm

As his blade fell towards his smiling opponent, Kyousuke observed as the demon suddenly faded against the air, leaving him exposed to a heavenly, white light of energy which the Quincy had intended to strike their demonic adversary with!

The energy projectile runs head-on into his Zanpakuto with such force that Kyousuke was thrown backwards with his heels scraping along the street. The spear of condensed reishi showered him in its light, threatening to pierce through his blade. Kyousuke's arms trembled as he fought against the attack, but he could feel his strength failing - the attack was too strong.

He could feel shards of light slashing against his Shihakusho, tearing his flesh in minor scrapes. Suddenly, he heard his blade emit a hungry growl. In that instant, he felt a surge of power flood through his weapon, and watched as the white lightning spear suddenly began to bend and spiral around his dark blade. The energy of the spear began to disappear into a ghostly spectrum, and was literally vacuumed up by his Zanpakuto. Burakkuhoru had devoured the attack and used it to strengthen it's own power phenomenally...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 am

Fukaku, again gaining sight of Samael, charges him, schneider in hand. "If nothing else works, I'll simply cut you to pieces until you can't move!" Fukaku yells, moving forward. Using hirenkyaku to move extremely fast, he approaches Samael.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
GOD
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 pm

A pillar of light consumes samael and he vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Caught up in what just transpired between him and his weapon, Kyousuke's attention was suddenly drawn up to their demonic adversary - now consumed inside a tower of blinding white light. Throwing adn arm up, he shields his eyes. He had never seen something so bright before. He couldn't tell what was happening.

Then, as quickly as the light appeared, it vanished - along with the demon.

"Wh-what was that? What just happened," he asked out loud, looking around the area for any signs of their hellish opponent...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 pm

"What is this?" Fukaku asks, seeing the beam of light appear and seem to engulf Samael. stopping himself, for a while he just stood there, before walking away. "It's over, now, I suppose. I am grateful for your assistance, Kuroi, Junichiro." Fukaku said, walking away. "For a shinigami, you proved interesting." He said, looking at Kyousuke. "Come along if you want, Kuroi. Or go back to hueco mundo. personally, I don't care."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:07 pm

He watched as the light encased Samael."Thank you for your help Shinigami. Yeah Fukaku i dont feel like dealing with Esapada work for now." He sealed his ressurreccion. After he did Medianoche landed on his shoulder. He could feel his was regaining his strength now as it was over. He was glad this threat was over now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come little children~
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Mashiba Middle School-
Jump to: