Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come little children~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 3 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come little children~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 3 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come little children~

Go down 
+7
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Rizu
samael
Satan The Fallen Angel
Namine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Come little children~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:07 am

He grins as he feels the wave of energy hit him. "Seems like the fun is about to begin." He tries stand up but can't due to huge amount of energy keeping him on his knees. He opened his eyes for once which is something totally different for him. But he understood this time he was needed at full strength. He cracks his neck looking at the two standing and the one in the wheel chair. "That was not normal at all..."

Last edited by Kuroi on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 am

I feel a huge power of energy drop down upon me. I stop my hovering, and softly land upon the ground, causing a crater to form from the combined power of my rei and Satan's energy. I try to stand up, but am instantly brought down to my knees. I look up at Satan and growl. I get to a knee to make it more comfortable for me.
Temper temper now you don't want to go off and ruin the fun. I likes this power you got. Hows bout you and me go and test it out.
I turn to the others and smirk. My eyes giving off a hungry psychotic feeling.
Don't none of you let up one bit. Give it your all, and don't stop til the other person has been crushed. O and one more thing.
I give a little wink that proved how crazy I had gone.
Don't forget to have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 am

Koga already squatting appeared as if nothing really happened then a slight push down to his shoulder.
"So he is a powerful demon that's for sure."
Koga thinks to himself as he watches the demons.
"A reason? NAH we just like fucking with ya,ya know."
Koga said with a shrug of his arms,sounding bored.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 am

I grin at Rizuka and walk to her before i reach er my eyes become normal and i drop to my knees. I look at her and blink before leaning back and looking down. "This is the end, rizu." i look at you once more and smile. "make me proud..." I look at itami and koga. " do not get in her way." i struggle to my feet as Satan lets up on his pressure i draw my blade.
Back to top Go down
Satan The Fallen Angel
Novice
Satan The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

I grin as i let up on my power. "so you believe you can stop us, and you your apathy is rather amusing i must say." I look at koga and grin. i look at itami koga and then at fukaku." you three ill face you you seem te strongest of the group."
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:26 am

I grin. "thats not fair brother come now atleast if you take the stronger ones leave me a large number so i dont kill them so swiftly." I look at kyosuke and kuroi. "seems rather unfair if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 am

*As Namine falls to her knees in front of her, Rizu's chin quivers slightly. Looking at her mother with pain in her eyes, she speaks her words firmly and audibly.* I won't disappoint you...mama. *Sweat beading on her pale face from the sheer power of the energy around her, she slowly brings herself to her feet. She had long since left bankai form to conserve energy and pulls her zanpakuto from the sheath on her back.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Kyousuke watched with a quiet growl in his throat as the demon he knew to be Lilith approached his Lieutenant. Though he wanted to interfere, he was stopped short when he felt a sudden change in her spirit - the darkness he felt from her was now a sweet purity. He didn't understand it. As the heavy pounding of energy loosened it's grip around him, Kyousuke slowly rose to his feet as he caught Rizu's next mumbled words...

'Did she just call that demon her mother?' He thought, befuddled.

He was confused, irritated, and concerned by all of this as he turned his attention over to the other 2 still standing on the roof of the school. He didn't like where this was heading...

'So the paraplegic wants the Captains and the Quincy? Why? What does he gain from this?' He pondered to himself as he slanted his focus toward the one standing next to him, 'If these guys have so much power, why don't they just kill us now? What are they after?!? There's got to be a reason for all of this!'
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 pm

"Very well, I willl Show you my quincy... WHAT!" Fukaku said, hearing and understanding his words. "No, no way, I refuse to work with these two. Goddamnit!" Fukaku says, realizing his situation. "Damnit... This is so stupid..." Fukaku says, glaring.
"Whatever. If you don't stay out of my way, I'm not responsible for what happens to you." Fukaku said finally, readying himself for combat.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm

He stands up grinning. He looks over at Kyousuke becoming angered. "Damn it stop focusing on Rizu she will be fine. You and me are working together so you better get your damn mind ready for combat." This was unusual for Kuroi to get this angered but he knew the situation he was in. He felt Medianoche clinch to his left shoulder glaring at Samael. He turns his attention back to Samael.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:08 pm

I stare at the one in the wheelchair.
You seem to be the strongest, and yet you seem to have the worst weakness. Shall I say that this is nothing more than a ruse.
I stand straight up, and extend my claws, slowly and menacingly. Flames and lightning leaped about around me.
But who cares. Your lost is my gain!
I crouch down and prepare myself.
I then turn my attention to Fukaku at his words.
Death will find you horribly should you step in my way. Be careful fool or you will die.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Koga remains squatted down on the ground as he sees the parapelegic man by him.
"Fight you? NAAH. It seems like to much of a pain in the ass."
Koga says with a gentle smile.
"You can go ahead and fight them though."
Koga says,still smiling.
"Why aren't they just attacking us now. Kill us. They have Immense power so there's no dought in my mind they are able to. There has to be something else."
Koga thinks to himself.
Koga then looks at Itami and Fukaku.
"And these two are just another pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:18 pm

I rush forward and grab rizu jumping from the building with he rin my arms my eyes half black and half normal. " your mine Rizuka our fight is between us."
Back to top Go down
Satan The Fallen Angel
Novice
Satan The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm

I compleatly ignore the trio and focus on samael. "then how about tiou take the majority and ill face the white haired one as well as namine and the child she absconded with." i grin ." after all who knows how to destroy better than me. as for the rest of them you can do with them as you please."
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm

"nonsence we are all in the same area how abnout we allow them to fsce who they wish and aid who they please should one wish to help an ally against someone they may leave and do so." I grin and look at satan who laughs. " then again i believe they do not care for one another enough to aid each other."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

*Rizu makes a startled yelp as her mother takes her into her arms. She looks up at her as they move building to building, seeing that Namine's eyes were partially black. She whispers quietly, almost entirely to herself.* Fight her back, mama...you're strong too...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Kyousuke's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a stranger's voice scolding him. Snapping back to this grisly reality, he looks to the Arrancar demanding he focus on the coming battle...

'Aw jeez, none of the Captains give a shit about the situation to even work together!' With a sigh, he glances to the final two demons. He understood that pursuing after Lieutenant Rizu would hurt more than help, and he still couldn't dare unleash his power here...

'This is bad. Very bad.' He thought, now feeling helpless and afraid, 'I'm still just a rookie. I can't be expected to handle this myself!' He then turned a glance over to the Arrancar, 'Especially, not with this guy who might decide to kill me if given the opportunity!'
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Fukaku appeared next to Kyousuke with hirenkyaku. "this is a fight for our survival, but I can't guarantee I can put my own feelings aside. Thus, it's best i support those I won't hesitate to." Fukaku said.
"Fear not. Kuroi is strong, but he's also honorable. If he wished to kill you, he'd fight you openly... not with a coward's blow." Fukaku noted to Kyousuke, reading his thoughts as he looked at the arrancar. "For now, he's likely focused on this fight for survival we have entered."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

He jumps up into mid-air standing there. "Alright Fukaku,Itami, and you over there with the doubt.We are fighting for our lives here as Fukaku stated.If you are not going to help then leave.Otherwise let the fun begin. He draws his right fist back forming a purple cero. He fires it at Samael.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:27 pm

I sigh, and brush my hair back with my claw.
Enough with the dilly dallying.
I approach Satan and stand a few inches from him, glaring upon him.
Lets say we both give it our alls huh. We don't want to get bored so early.
I ignore the others, and focus only on Satan.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Koga disappears in a shunpoe while it appeared as if he was still squatting.
Koga stands next to Kyosuke and puts his left hand on his right shoulder.
"Don't worry kid. If needed ill easily put down my life."
Koga says with a smile.
"My life has been well spent. Iv lived hundreds of years so iv learned more than I wanted to achieve back as a human. and if the hollow tries anything ill end his life on the spot."
Koga spoke with gentleness in his voice until the last sentence which would send anyone a chill of sub-zero ice down their spines.

Koga looks at the two demons.
"Which to dissect,which to dissect. Such a hard question to ask myself. HHHHMMM."
Koga thinks aloud as he puts his left hand under his chin andh is left elbow over his right hand.
Koga gets a light bulb like expression.
"OO I know!"
He looks over at the direction of Namine.
"Peace."
Koga disappears in a shunpoe.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

I rush and stop a distance from where we were. (New thread)
Back to top Go down
Satan The Fallen Angel
Novice
Satan The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 pm

I grin at the boy and sit back. "really now. then i suppose w should seperate so i can show you how foolish you are." darkness forms under our feet and like large bindings tendrils fire up rapidly and pull you under into the suffocating darkness
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:49 pm

I grin as i look at my bounty. "excelent. " i look at the incoming cero and it dissipates as it nears me. "heres a secret you all have yet to realie. to us kido/cero is like weak magic its ineffective." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Suddenly looking to his left, Kyousuke notices the Quincy standing next to him, assuring him that the Arrancar would not stab him in the back...

'Only through the heart, eh? Much more reassuring.' He thought to himself before feeling his Captain's hand on his shoulder, promising that he would lay down his life if necessary. While it was a kind gesture, and something he never would've expected from Captain Wolf, it seemed a dark offer, 'The Captain shouldn't be speaking like this; the whole reason we're here is to survive, isn't it?'

Everyone appeared to be on their own pedastle, making him feel like the lone student sitting in the stands. It was almost getting ridiculous. Hardening himself, he gave a nod to his Captain before he vanished elsewhere in a quiet shunpo. Finally, he turned his attention to the final demon, observing as the Arrancar's clary didn't even hold it's form before dissolving away. Thankfully, he wasn't very skilled in the use of Kido. Nevertheless, he knew this battle wasn't going to be pleasant...

Reaching back over both shoulders, Kyousuke drew his blades, "Okay. Here we go..." He mumbled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come little children~
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Mashiba Middle School-
Jump to: