Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come little children~ - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 5 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come little children~ - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCome little children~ - Page 5 I_voting_barCome little children~ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come little children~

Go down 
+7
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Rizu
samael
Satan The Fallen Angel
Namine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Come little children~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 am

"Yeah well it worked somewhat." He saw Samael twisting his arms. It took a second to catch what he was doing. "Damn..."
He sonido in front of Fukaku spreading out his wings to the max length as the explosion hit him. He stood there resisting as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I bring my hands together. " time to show you all my next level of power.". a blue light sparks ion my legs before it explodes in a bright light and i stand on what seem like very deadly bladed skates. i stand where the remains of the school are the area i stand in compleatly untouched.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Coming out of the barrage of debris with nicks and cuts, Kyousuke peers down at their confident opponent, who offered to show them more of his power...

'Jeez!' He thought, disheartened, 'Just how many "levels" of power does this freak have?!'

Holding his position, Kyousuke watched out of pure curiosity as a peculiar set of footwear appeared around his feet in a flash of aquatic blue light, noticing how the energy curved around like blades similar to a pair of ice skates. This was bizzare...

"What the hell?" Kyousuke spoke out loud, wondering if such things were to be used as weapons, or speed enhancers, both, or something entirely different...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:28 pm

"Junichiro Kyousuke! Get over here!" Fukaku says, as black reiatsu flared from him, creating the Ketsugo Yami no hashira, and nearly collapsing as a result, falling to his knees.
"these pillars were designed to stop any magical attack used near them. If he fires something big at us, they should suffice to give us protection...." Fukaku said, in a rather monotone voice. truth be told, he was currently fighting unconsciousness with his level of rei at the moment. "not to mention a potential way to restore my energy. either way, these alone certainly won't suffice. We need to come up with some plan to beat him."
Turning to Junsuke, he says "Are you capable of releasing your zanpakuto? Something tells me the naked blade you use now won't even cut our opponent, anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:55 am

He turns around to face Samael again after being hit with the previous explosion. He flies above Fukaku and Kyousuke while staring at Samael. He noticed something different about his feet."He is up to something." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:05 pm

I spin and kick and a twister forms before me and builds in power in speed its winds reaching 8o km/h it moves forward toward you all.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Suddenly brought out of his thoughts by the sound of a voice calling out to him, Kyousuke turned his attention to the Quincy, Fukaku Nayamasa, who was demanding he come down there to join him and the Arrancar - an idea that didn't sit very well with him. But given the circumstances, and by the way Fukaku was sweating now, he decided to do as asked and glided down to land between the Quincy and his Hollow friend...

'That last attack he used must have really taken it out of him.' He figured as the Quincy inquired about his sword and the idea of releasing it. Taken aback, Kyousuke studdered to respond...

"Well - I'm not sure that would be a very good idea." He submitted in a hesitant tone of voice. He figured this was going to upset Fukaku and prepared to receive a harsh, verbal bashing.

However, the next thing he would hear would be the harsh pounding of the wind as a violent gust erupted around them, and Kyousuke glanced across the way to witness a tornado crawling toward them, gathering up bits of dust and debris already...

"Where the hell did that come from?!?" He shouted over the roar of the dark, rotating cloud...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm

"Shinigami, this isn't a foe you can go easy on. we need all the possible strength we can muster. Pride or not, this creature could possibly destroy the world if we do not stop him here. Even if you do release your zanpakuto, it will be unlikely we will win, but if you do not... Well, let's just say I won't be here to complain about your decision." Fukaku Retorted, going behind one of his pillars before throwing a capsule directly out of it's cancellation zone. "Maho Teishi!" Fukaku yeleld, bringing up a shield that allowed him to be only lightly buffeted by the wind. "Shit... with just one kick..." He gasped, as his shield dissipated. "This is unbelievable..."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm

He closed his wings around him as the wind hit him sending him back a few feet. Kuroi could not believe what he was feeling this immense pressure from one kick. He was starting to piece together on how to damage him but was not sure yet. He stretched his wings to their fullest length. He flew at Samael at full speed leading with both fist aimed for his face.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 pm

i laugh and by blades rev on the ground and it shatters. "ill pop you like a baloon!" the shards fly towards you as if a gattling gun were fireing them.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Kyousuke's feet began to scoot back along the ground from the force of the winds pressing against him. He focused his center of gravity into his legs to try and keep himself from being tossed down the streets of Karakura Town. In his peripheral, he could see the citizens of the district bolting for their homes in terror - hoping to escape the storm.

On the other side, he could notice the Quincy struggling to maintain a form of barrier around himself. And finally, as a another act of desperation, Kyousuke glanced upward to see the Arrancar recklessly charging the demon.

"D-damn it!" He cried against the growl of the storm, feeling it growing more intense by the second. Suddenly, he felt his swords pulsate in his hands...

'There's no choice!' He thought to himself as he glared at the demon behind the cover of his arms before suddenly vanishing in a shunpo to move himself away from his temporary teammates and turned his swords to face outward.

Steeling himself, he leers at the violent twister before slowly pulling the hilts of his blades together, which were instantly fused together. His eyes began to flourish with a vibrant violet light...

"Tear open..."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm

"fffff..." Fukaku said, as the blades head towards Kuroi. "no!" Fukaku says, using hirenykaku to block the attacks with his schneider, absorbing any reishi that might be in the blade as a result. moving directly past where Kuroi was, he merely yells "go! The path is clear!" motioning with his schneider.
"...Don't you dare die..." He says in a softer and lower tone, more to himself than anybody. his schneiders had allowed him that basic technique, but for now he'd have to rely entirely on the schneiders and his own speed - though, his own speed was quite fast, at least, thanks to the treaining of the sanrei. He just hoped it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 am

He kept going spinning in a 360 degree circle rapidly as some of shards still hit him. He formed two spears of reiatsu and held them out straight. He was hoping he could get close enough to fire off his most dangerous cero if it is needed. He saw Fukaku jump in the way. He kept going by spinning to the side of him continuing for Samael.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 am

As he nears me i grin and put my arm out to intercept him by his face with my arm planning to smash him into the ground once i catch him.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 am

Hoping he was doing the right thing by this, Kyousuke bowed his head and allowed the fragile walls he had built around his reiatsu to crumble down - causing the young Shinigami to ignite with a luminescent, violet flame of light. Immediately, the air began to thicken to a near suffocating level, growing dense and heavy. The pressure plummeted to the earth with such an impact that vehicles began to shrink down, their steel cases grinding with tires exploding and sinking flat. Surrounding structures also began to take on the effects as the foundations began to crack and windows began to shatter.

He wasn't sure how much of this energy the demon or his partners would feel, but he hoped it would help more than hurt their cause. Slowly, he turned his joined swords vertical and proceeded to squeeze a small amount of his blood over the steel. The crimson ooze lit up, conjurring a violent storm of bright purple lightning that began assaulting the clouds until they split open and a black hole was born in the atmosphere.

The anamoly seemed to growl with hunger as the twister the demon had created was slowly pulled up into the black void. Next, Kyousuke released his sword, allowing it to be devoured into the dark eclipse as well while the air around them continued to thicken...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 am

"A strong power. Didn't know he had it in him." Fukaku said, moving forward to support X. Stringing his bow, he fired a seele schneider at samael, before charging forward more, getting closer to Samael. "You best be able to dodge that grab, Kuroi, or I'll never let you live it down." Fukaku says, smirking. Fighting alongside a comrade, as he did now, had certainly brightened him up, despite his own problems. noting the lightning coming out of the vortex, he yelled "Hey, want to aim that a little better? That's a lot of power, but the opponent isn't going to feel if from over there." Fukaku said, readying himself to strike, as he came near Samael.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:01 am

He flips his body with his legs aiming for Samael thighs. He then jumps down onto the ground in front of Samael holding out his arms in front of him. "Gosunkugi Tama!" He shoots up to 50 spears of solid reiatsu at Samael that are heavy as steal. If this did not work he knew what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:03 am

i stumble backwards from the blow inflicted by kuroi and feel the tug of kyosukes power. I growl
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:25 am

With air growing denser by the second, Kyousuke witnessed as several houses surrounding the block started tio break apart - wood and brick sidings starting to chip apart piece by piece. The lightning storm above him continued to tear against the atmosphere, uncontrolled. Kyousuke couldn't control where the bolts struck in regards to Fukaku's suggestion. He could only watch the heaving devastation of his power until finally, an object was ejected from the black hole hovering over them, and with that, the hole closed shut.

Stretching an arm up, Kyousuke grasped the object - an 8 foot naginata with a sharpened black blade extending 3 solid feet - and shot a cold glare to their demonic foe...

"Burakkuhoru." He muttered, presenting his transformed weapon before the public...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:06 pm

"...interesting..." Fukaku muttered, noting Kyousuke's weapon. "what an aura..." Fukaku said, before turning his eyes to his opponent. He needed his full focus on an enemy such as Samael. "Die!" Fukaku yelled, slicing repeatedly at samael with his schneider, before trying another tack... Jumping upwards, Fukaku came down with a heel drop, before stopping his momentu with a platform of hirenkyaku. Stopping directly above Samael in a firing position, he let loose a seele schneider from his bow.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 pm

He flew back into the air. He could begin to feel Kyousuke power. It was starting to get irritated that it was just him and Fukaku doing most of the work. He turned to face Kyousuke. "Do you mind helping us,instead of creating a dramatic entrance pretty boy." He holds out his right fist firing a bala at Samael.
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:22 pm

The cuts all connect as i open my mouth consuming the bala and arrow. "yum" My power increases as i begin to have markings on my body. "you all are beginning to irritate me"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Suddenly - while the Arrancar was in mid-sentence, Kyousuke appeared behind their demonic opponent. He raised his weapon up high, hoping the pressure of his reiatsu would slow him enough that he could not escape in time. With ferocity, he brings his blade down hard in an attempt to cleave their adversary's skull in twain...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Fukaku was momentarily surprised by Kyousuke's speed as he appeared behind the demon. "...Keep pressing him! we can't give him a moment to recover!" He says to Kuroi, both to encourage the others to push the attack, and to distract Samael from Kyousuke's skull crushing attempt.
coning in with a schneider, Fukaku stabs outward with his entire body before withdrawing to a combat stance, intent on stabbing through Samael, before coming in with a series of light slashes at Samael's chest and hip level.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 pm

He sensed a power rising but pushed it away. "Sandbag Beat!"He sonido down in front of Samael. He fires multiple punches at Samael aiming from his face to his chest. He fires each punch with precise accuracy. He ends up throwing about 100 punches total.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come little children~
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Mashiba Middle School-
Jump to: