Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Come little children~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Come little children~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Come little children~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Come little children~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Come little children~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Come little children~ I_vote_lcapCome little children~ I_voting_barCome little children~ I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Come little children~ I_vote_lcapCome little children~ I_voting_barCome little children~ I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Come little children~

Go down 
+7
Erza
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Rizu
samael
Satan The Fallen Angel
Namine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Come little children~ Empty
PostSubject: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:11 pm

I stand atop the middle school the door in its new location. i smile and sing my voice carries sweetly and hypnotically

I smile as children all over karakura town awake and drift to my location the song only they can hear draws them to me.
i smile as the large mas of children comes to me a young girl with orange hair comes forward her eyes frosted over as all the others. Kurasakis sister hmm~ a sweet treat." I smile as all the children walk towards the door. it opens revealing its chain and the children file through one by one each becomming a sacrafice of hells desire. my black eyes fight to return to there normal color but i maintain it singing sweetly as the children file to their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 pm

I smile as the last of the children file through the chain glows brightly and bursts into fragments as the dor flings wide open and a loud roar is heard through out karakura town...the time has come

the end

of

all

hope

an energy far beyong massive fills the city like a chain wraped around ones neck tightly. red light illuminates the area the world quivers not like before but with terror beyong that ever felt.
Back to top Go down
Satan The Fallen Angel
Novice
Satan The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 pm

I exit the door in a wheele chair and i grin as i lean on the bar my hand on my chin. "hellow Namine..or should i say lilith my love~" I smile
Back to top Go down
samael
Beginner
samael

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 pm

i grin as i exit the prtal sending another ripple like satans. "well well brother seems the fun can finaly begin. "has broken chains around his arms and legs. "hehe you didnt think id let you keep me loked up forever this was too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 pm

*Rizu finally wanders to where the immense power is coming from, it causing her head to throb. She sees her mother...but her eyes are black and her aura is just as dark.* M-mama... *She whispers to herself, standing a fair distance from the three.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Kyousuke exits from shunpo just across from Mashiba Middle School, where he noticed a trio of new figures standing upon the roof. The air felt freezing cold around him, then raging hot as he observed them. He recognized one of them as Lilith, but the other two, he couldn't place...

"Who are those two?" He whispered inquisitively to himself, feeling his swords trembling in his hands, "And what is this energy I'm sensing from them? It's...it's almost like they're..."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Koga appears next to Kyosuke.
"Hey there.Whatcha looking at?"
Koga asks as he begins to look where Kyosuke is looking.
"OO them....eehh seem like more paints in the asses. Supposing you didn't kill that horsewoman you were fighting."
Koga states with a slightly tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:27 pm

"what is this, now?" Fukaku said. "I'm surprised - the shinigami all managed to survive." Fukaku says, appearing in a blur near Koga. "Is hell's power not even sufficient to kill a couple shinigami? I'm disappointed." Fukaku said, acting a little more like himself.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Slightly caught off-guard by the sound of Captain Wolf's voice, Kyousuke turns his head to address him.

"Captain Wolf..." He muttered before turning his eyes back to the group standing on the roof of the Middle School as Koga queried him about Fury's fate, "No sir." He answered with a calm shake of his head, "For some reason, before I had the chance to finish her, I was overwhelmed by a great, ominous energy that I felt coming from here, and then Fury suddenly exploded into a cloud of sand." He explains to the Squad 12 Captain.

It was then that he felt a familiar spiritual pressure nearby, and looked to his left to see Lieutenant Rizu standing there, clad in her gorgeous Bankai attire, "Lieutenant!" He called out to her with a tone of relief.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:42 pm

*Feeling Kyousuke before hearing him, she turns her head to him and shunpos to stand next to him. Rizu smiles softly and looks up at him, her face slightly more pale than it normally would be, exhaustion peeking subtly from her eyes.* Kyou-kun. I'm happy you're alive and well. *She glances over briefly at the man standing with Koga, unfamiliar with his aura.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm

"weren't you ever taught it was rude to stare, shinigami." Fukaku says rudely, more oput of irritation at the situation than the shinigami themselves. "I've had enough of having to cooperate with double-damned shinigami." Fukaku ranted.
In all reality, Fukaku was disturbed by this turn of events. He remembered back to his fight, and something occured to him. "Shinigami... May I assume that both of your opponents disappeared midway through the battle?" Fukaku asked, realization beginning to dawn on him.
he prayed he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Gazing down into Lieutenant Rizu's eyes, Kyousuke gave a warm grin to her, glad to see she seemed relatively unharmed - if not a little drained...

'That Lust demon must have been incredibly tough to push the Lieutenant to using her Bankai.' He thought to himself until their squad's reunion was interrupted by a handful, of rude comments comung from the man he met while confronting the other demons.

He studies him a moment, sensing he possesed a rather large amount of reishi while he continued to berate having to work with them, "Who's this guy?" He asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:08 pm

*Smiling back up at Kyousuke a moment, she shakes her head as she hears annoyance in his voice. Rizu turns to the man she had been looking at. She takes a couple of steps towards him, standing between him and Kyousuke, bowing her head for a few seconds.* My apologies. Your aura was unfamiliar to me, I was merely trying to guage what kind of person you might be...though I'm sure I could always just ask.

*With a soft chuckle, she studies his face briefly.* Given our collective situation, may I be so bold as to say your anger would be better directed at the perceived threat? You'll find that my third seat and I do indeed have names and do not simply go by "shinigami". My name is Rizuka Yukino, squad 12 Lieutenant. Kyou-kun may introduce himself if it suits him. If it's all the same to you, I would much prefer Rizu. May I ask your name?

*She smiles genuinely up at the man, tilting her head curiously. Thinking back to her fight, she finds herself blushing, thinking of how poorly it had gone.* Yes...I'm afraid that's true.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 pm

"I see. So you serve that irritating man... Why is it that almost every shinigami I meet is in service to the squad responsible for the death of my sire." Fukaku laments. "You have thus far done worse to my kind than these have, shinigami. Don't tell me where to direct my anger."
"...nonetheless, you are correct in that the demons currently take priority. The First time I battled a demon of any real power, he ran off before I could properly dispose of him."
Blood flowing from Fukaku's shoulders reminded him of his battle with Minos.
"Right afterwards, these rather more powerful demons appeared. If it's the same logic with these horsemen and demons, then it's likely that they've been... used, somehow, to allow them to pass into this realm. If so, I do not wish to know what was so potentially powerful to require them to summon." Fukaku explains, with a firm certainty in his voice. with his usual glare, he looked over the shinigami around him.
"Which means that your help is necessary, though not necessarily appreciated." Fukaku said, his rudeness back. "If you must know my name, by the way, It's Nayamasa Fukaku. Remember the name, I won't repeat it."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Kyousuke turns to face the man who spoke rather colorfully about their Squad's Captain. And apparently, whatecer crime he committed against him, this Fukaku Nayamasa held against the entire squad. Even so, Kyousuke looked on blankly, oblivious to what he was referring to. By the manner in which he spake of his clan and Sire, he deduced that he must've been a Quincy.

'That would explain the obnoxious attitude and disdain for the Shinigami.'

Shrugging his remarks off, he decided to introduce himself, "My name's Kyousuke Junichiro. The demon I was fighting also mysteriously disappeared." He relayed to him, "It almost seemed like she was reduced to a pile of black sand."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:53 pm

*Rizu listens intently to every word Fukaku speaks, her head still tilted ever so slightly. Despite the tone in his voice, Rizu remains calm.* Hmm. You're a Quincy then. From your aura, you're a powerful one at that aren't you? Though I will never understand the loss your race has experienced at the hands of mine, I give you my deepest respects regardless. It's good to meet you, Fukaku-san. I don't forget auras, nor do I forget names. Now, all formalities aside...

*Her face still extremely pale, she wipes away sweat from her forehead while she speaks with Fukaku.* This may be what Namine has been working towards all this time...I can only hope that we're all prepared for what they throw at us. From how my opponent reacted before disappearing, it can't be anything good. *Staring off blankly a moment, she looks towards her mother where she stands before shaking her head of her thoughts.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am

"no... you won't understand. I suppose this captain is at least a little bit better than the previous one, if only for the fact he didn't slaughter my father... but my own hatreds need to be, for the moment, put away. However, I will insist on being called Nayamasa-san, at the very least, Shinigami. We're not close friends, and therefore not on first name terms. Why you shinigami have such a problem with that concept is beyond me...
I am one of my people's leaders, and it's my duty to defend them at all costs - even, it seems, allying with shinigami." Fukaku said, as his calm started to disappear.
"I swear, no demon here will harm another quincy, so long as I'm still standing. I swear, on the pride of the quincy!" Fukaku says, for the first time in a long time using the ancient quincy oath. Anyone watching would see the fervor in his eyes, and the conviction in his voice, and know that this oath would not go unfulfilled. Fukaku looked ahead, and readied himself. "Whatever loved ones you have, I would point out that to defeat these demons is to protect them. Regardless of their strength, we no longer have a choice in the matter. We must defeat them, or this world will fall." Fukaku said emphatically. "So, regardless of what we have to do, we WILL send them straight back to the hells they came from!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 am

"I admire your spirit, Fukaku." Kyousuke replies nonchalantly, ignoring his desire to be given proper title as he would discover, with him, respect wasn't given - it was earned. He turns his focus over to thew trio standing on the school, curious as to why one of them was a paraplegic, "But as touching as your speech is, I think you'd be better off keeping your pride of the Quincy dormant in this fight. From what I've heard, these beings don't give a damn where your from, and are well-informed of our spiritual connections. Don't allow them the chance to use that against you." He advised to him, and everyone nearby, "Let's not forget what we all felt a moment ago. It's very possible that even with our combined powers, we may not be enough to challenge these 3. We should all be cautious of them." With that, a smooth, ominous wind blew through the area. Kyousuke could still feel his swords trembling in his hands...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 am

*Rizu chuckles quietly, looking over at Kyousuke a moment before looking back to Fukaku.* My mistake, Nayamasa-san. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You're right, we're not close friends by any means yet. *Smiling, she tilts her head, swaying back and forth slightly.* Though just as I respect your preference, I hope you'll refrain from calling me "Shinigami".

*Staring off into space a moment, Rizu processes Fukaku's words; "whatever loved ones you have...to defeat these demons is to protect them..." She clenches her teeth, her heart aching as she realizes that one of the demons is a loved one. She speaks quietly but confidently.* I will protect the ones I love no matter what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 am

Fukaku begins to think of his own loved ones, as Rizu says this... Only to realize, thinking back, that the loved ones he had were dead and buried. Friends he had few of, and even those had died, long before this conflict. "...I'll accede to that, Yukino-san.".

Turning to a less painful subject, he looked at Kyousuke. "Hmm, I'm sorry, shinigami. I didn't particularly hear what you said. Perhaps if you addressed me properly..." Fukaku said, holding a hand to his ear as if feigning deafness. "All I got from what you said are problems we can't worry about. Whether or not we can defeat them, only we and a few others in the area are capable of engaging them with a fighting chance, and we lack the means to contact them. There's little choice, as our only other option is to run and allow these demons to rampage across the city and kill innocents. Of course, I'd understand if you'd prefer to flee." Fukaku remarked, somewhat irritated by the man's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 am

"That's not an option." He replied plainly, "No one, even in the Soul Society is safe from this band. They must be stopped here and now. But we would be wise not to underestimate our enemies." He turns a glance over to the uptight Quincy, surveying his injuries, "And judging by the look of those wounds, I'd say your Quincy pride has only gotten you so far in this unworldly conflict."

He was, by no means, being disrespectful to the man. He simply just didn't have the time to be concerned about his arrogant pride.

'Then again, considering this may be the last time we see each other, offering a little leniency might not be such a bad thing.' He thought contrarily.

"Use your pride if you must, Nayamasa-san." He continues, "But use it in it's proper place."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 am

*Looking back at Kyousuke, she gently places her hand on his arm. She makes it seem as though she's doing so as a reminder to be polite to their new acquaintance, but in reality did so to keep from falling over from exhaustion. Looking up at Fukaku, she smiles.* Please don't take Kyou-kun's words as insulting. He means no harm. We all have essentially the same goal here. Perhaps focusing on said goal instead of being critical of each other would be best.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:23 am

"You're Correct, Yukino-san." Fukaku said, noting her rank. "Rather than question my battle ethics, it would be wise to focus on what's in front of us... Though, I doubt we alone will be able to handle it, holding them in one spot long enough for reinforcements to arrive shouldn't be impossible. The question is, do you shinigami have any other units working here in the first place? I saw that damned Itami a while ago, but not since. I suppose it would be wishful thinking to assume he got himself killed. there is of course your captain, and an arrancar of whom I am... acquaintances with might very well bother showing himself soon. he was in any event alive earlier, so hopefully he managed to survive his own battle." Fukaku said, something resembling concern in his voice. "we need all the forces we can get, after all." Fukaku quickly added. "not to mention that irritating fourth division member with a penchant for brawling that I met earlier." Fukaku added in as an afterthought. "I suppose we'll see whether any of them bother showing up."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:36 am

"I'm sure they will be here shortly, Nayamasa-san." Kyousuke answers, sensing that Captain Moeru of Squad 5, the Arrancar, and all other Shinigami were alive, "But we should be prepared for the worst just in case. I'm not entirely sure how this all came about, but it can't be allowed to continue." He declared, taking note ouf Lieutenant Rizu as she set her hand upon his arm. He could hear the soft pant in her breath, and wondered just how much that Demon of Lust took out ouf her.

More than that, he noticed how she was staring at the black-haired, black-eyed woman rather ruefully, as though she knew something about her they didn't. Not to mention, he noticed the longer she stared at her, the more her reiatsu seemed to shudder. Directing his attention to the demon, he sneered, curious to what she had done or said to the Lieutenant to make her acr this way...

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 am

I appear behind all the others. Standing off to the side in my now incomplete state. Distancing myself from them and their concerns. I look upon Namine and the other people who had joined her. I smirk. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come little children~   Come little children~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Come little children~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Mashiba Middle School-
Jump to: