Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 25 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 25 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 25 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 25 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 am

Urufu sat down happily as he could feel the affection from his master. He sat alerted as flames spewed out of his thick fur warming over the air around him pushing against the cold hair Lucians zan was giving off. His white eyes stared aimlessly into the shinigami. A low growl appeared as he had to hold himself from the excitement of wanting to attack. Finally the last words appeared from Aurora's mouth as his ears perked up his fire grew throughout his body spitting out flames everywhere. Ohhh this is going to be so much fun, I dont know the last time i have seen a shinigami. His strong musceles stiffened as crowched lightly ready to attack as he let out a large roar that shook the ground of the park. He quickly ran toward the shinigami with great speed.

Aurora just smiled as she watched her doll with excitment before looking at Lucian. Oh please try not to die to fast, it has been far to long
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 am

Lucian held his ground. Unlike others, he wasn't intimidated by, but the speed of the wolf, was another thing. He quickly pushed his feet down on the ground, and took into the air, gaining some distance between him and his opponent. He placed his hand on the blade once more, and began to gather cold air and moisture from the atmosphere, so he could prepare an attack for Aurora and her doll, unfortunately, since Urufu was giving off such intense heat, it would vary as to how much water and cold air Lucian could gather around his sword.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 am

"I'm quite sure, I don't want your pet to touch me... Seeing as he's radiating intense heat from his body. I'm not sure how, but I know that if he touches me, i'm not gonna get off with a simple 1st degree burns."

Lucian quickly decided it was time to pull off his Shinigami uniform and revealed that he was wearing his own combat uniform; a blue sleeveless coat with a ruby at the center where the collar was, a greyish black undershirt, and brown pants with matching boots. He made sure, that his uniform wouldn't be burned or affected by the fight, by taking placing it inside a nearby tree; which he had quickly jumped straight into. Now he had the high ground, and waited to see what Aurora and Urufu were going to do next, cautious as to his fiery attitude, as well as his aggressive nature. This was definitely a match that wasn't in his favor one bit.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora stood back smiling happily as she watched the incident. Her grin only continued to increase as the flames grew hotter on her doll. Her body for the most part remained still focusing on the battle as the only thing that could be seen moving was her hair being blown by the wind. Aww but Urufu is just a big snuggly ball of fur and he is soft.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Urufu was much to focused the Shinigami to worry about talking. His white eyes stared hungrily just wanting to taste He croached low his strong muscles pushing out of his fur as he prepared to crouch. He circled the shinigami always facing him a ring of fire surrounded the shinigami from wear the wolf stepped. Suddenly the flames flared up more around the wolf as he opened his mouth launching a small fireball at the shinigami as he quickly jumped to the right of the fireball throwing his body as he flung his flaming tail at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

Lucian had no choice but to quickly Shunpo out of Urufu's flaming tail. He was loss for words, if this kept up, he wasn't going to last ten minutes with them. He quickly continued to gather moisture from the air, while his sword generated a cool breeze. Slowly, Aurora would see that his sword would start to glow with an eerie blue aura. As if the ice was slowly starting to take shape with his reiatsu as well.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

"For a fun and lovable cuddly wolf, he sure is aggressive! No doubt that you made him thirsty for blood! I'm not going down so easily Aurora... So don't take me likely! Hyouroga!!!"

From the blade of Lucian's sword, ice began to quickly form. From the tip of the blade, to the end, a large icy aura covered the blade. Once that was done, Lucian swung his sword, twice at Urufu. Each time he swung, three small icicles would head straight at Urufu; a total of six heading in his direction. He wasn't sure if this would hurt him, but he needed to buy some time, if he wanted to counter attack correctly, and defeat him and Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora just smiled as she started to hum. She was getting just as much enjoyment as her doll was. The link they shared made her feel like she was doing it all herself. The happiness that she felt continued to increase as the battle went on. The excitment and happiness made her almost seem to glow, if one didn't know better they would think Aurora was a beautiful young innocent girl. Her voice was filled with excitement and joy seeming innocent. Ohh he just wants to play, and silly boy he doesn't drink blood he eats spirits. Ohh and I was hoping this wasn't going to be too easy that wouldn't be any fun at all Aurora just smiled as she started to hum. She was getting just as much enjoyment as her doll was. The link they shared made her feel like she was doing it all herself. The happiness that she felt continued to increase as the battle went on. The excitment and happiness made her almost seem to glow, if one didn't know better they would think Aurora was a beautiful young innocent girl. Her voice was filled with excitement and joy seeming innocent. Ohh he just wants to play, and silly boy he doesn't drink blood he eats spirits. Ohh and I was hoping this wasn't going to be too easy that wouldn't be any fun at all
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Urufu was secretly smiling. Although his stomach rumbled for the taste of the shinigami he liked that the shinigami could fight. Although it seemed he was at much of a disadvantage. Urufu let out another loud howl that schook the trees as he watched the Shinigami let out an attack. Urufu's eyes fixed body dissapeared into a flames as they continued to grow quickly the spun around Urufu the heat could be felt all around as air got dry. Quickly Urufu sprinted through the ice cycles melting them long before they could reach his body as he sprinted on right through charging at Lucian with incredible speed the fire making him a huge bullet.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 am

Lucian cussed under his breath. He wasn't having any stroke of luck at all. He tried to quickly dodge his way out of the flaming bullet, but alas, he got hit by the after shock of the explosion. His coat was charcoal, the fire would quickly die out, but black smoke could be seen slowly seeping out of Lucian. He slowly struggled to get up, and held his sword in both hands again. His vision was blurry, but he had to manage. He quickly began to gather what little moisture was left in the atmosphere... but to no aid, as the air around him was too dry and hot for any ice to be made. He had to gain some distance, but it wasn't going to be easy, as his body was in searing pain, thanks to that blast of fire. He couldn't believe he was still standing after being hit by that.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 am

Damn... Never expected this girl to give me such trouble... At this point, my attacks are pretty useless. Unless I find some place with water soon i'm dead.

Lucian started to run away with any strength he could muster up. He was gonna have to make sure, he could gather some water and cold air, fast, or else he was going to die... He couldn't let that happen. He wanted to prove himself as a Shinigami... He had to survive at any cost. He wasn't going to die here.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 am

Aurora gasped as she saw Urufu charge through the shinigami's attack and charge through him. She was pretty sure he would have died right then. She never had much hope for the shinigami most of them were too week but she sorta liked this one. She just shrugged it off as she prepared herself for her dinner tell she noticed through the fire that he had managed to live. Aurora smiled as she saw that he was ok. He had managed to give her a good day, and quite a bit of entertainment he at least deserved to die with pride. Urufu we need to finish this.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 am

Urufu stared at him as he once lowered himself to the ground. His flames singed off of his body scattering into the wind. His eyes studied the Shinigami tell he turned and ran. The wolf let out a quiet laugh as it prepared its attack. The flames on his body grew dim as he roared opening his mouth wide as fire shot fourth in the tempest of a huge fireball as it flew at the Shinigami. The wolf then quickly ran in a serpatine patter as it neared the shinigami its flamses gathered to the point it was only a foot away. Quicly Aurora yelled Phenix bomb. In an instant the flames on the wolf went out as it erupted into a massive inferno spreading out many feet shaking the ground violently.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lucian's eyes widen. Another blast of fire was heading in his direction again? He had to act quickly in order to dodge the incoming fireball, but to his horror, he saw Urufu was behind him... and charging up for who knows what. Lucian was screwed now. He had no chance in hell to dodge this normally anyway. With any strength left, he quickly performed 3 shunpos in succession to get out of Urufu's attacks, but even then, it wasn't enough to dodge it all. The after shock of the explosive flames had hit Lucian at full force. His sword was still in his hand, but he was on the ground, writhing in pain as he slowly tried to keep getting back up, and hold his own, but to no avail, as he was pushing himself past his limits now. He couldn't believe himself, that he was still breathing after all those attacks, let alone have the strength to try and get up. But now he was at the mercy of Urufu and Aurora... This was it... He was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora's eyes opened widely as she watched the final moments of the battle. Her viscous grin remained as she saw the huge inferno erupt. The beautiful flames erupting, shooting fourth lighting up the the dimming night as they scattered into he wind. Finally the flames settled down as they left a few sparse fires along the ground. Urufu was no wear to be seen, his body incinerating in the flames. Finally Aurora stooped gazing at the scene as she slowly walked over to the shinigami's body. There was a skip to her walk as she hummed happily. She finally stopped as she stood over the shinigami her deep blue eyes stairing into his the wide grin on her face. She staired at him for a minute then poked him a few times. Hey you, hey, you alive down there, ohh my goodness you are, gosh you scared me for a minute i thought you would have died. Aurora looked at him again as she sat down on-top of Lucian's stomach as she sighed looking at the crater Urufu exploded at. That silly wolf of mine went and dissapeared and I cant eat without him, so it seems like we will just have to sit hear and wait. Ill tell you something Lucian that was a lot of fun, I dont even know the last time anything has amused me so much, and Im sure Urufu would tell you the same thing. Anyways since that silly oh little wolf of mine dissapeared, you mind keeping a girl company. She smiled at him innocently seeming like she hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lucian couldn't do much. He wasn't sure what Aurora had planned for him. "Eating"? So she was going to eat him up... He wasn't ready to die in any form, especially as someone's LUNCH! He did his best to muster any strength to lift his sword, but to no avail. He sighed sadly. So this was the end for him... Damnit, no way! He couldn't just give up, not when he had come so far.

"Y-you... Aren't going to get a chance to eat me... I'll beat you, and your wolf... I'll make sure, that if I go down, you two drop dead with me as well."

He kept on struggling, but he just couldn't do anything. He was all talk right now, nothing to back it up, and yet, he wouldn't give up.c
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 am

Tetsu Kokku had decided to take a little walk on this beautiful night, the moon was gorgeous, the stars twinkled with happiness, the temperature outside felt great, it seemed as though the night was perfect. He pulls out a small bottle of water from his robe and took a small swig as a small droplet of water runs down from the corner of his mouth, to the bottom of his chin, and finally dropping to the ground. He puts the lid back on the water and returns the bottle back to his robe and wipes his chin with his sleeve while saying, "Ahh, a nice sip of water is amazing on a night like this"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 am

A few moments later he senses a rather heavy reiatsu as well as a weak, fainting reiatsu near the strong one. Both in the direction of the park "Hmm. I wonder what this is all about..." He thinks to himself and without taking another step, he pulls the bottle back out and finishes off the rest of the water, capping the bottle once again, and throwing the bottle in a trash can that is sitting next to him on the corner of the street. Tetsu Kokku then places his right hand on his zanpaktou. Leaving it sheathed, he began running in the direction of the 2 reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Tetsu Kokku feels the temperature rising beyond his liking as he approaches the two. "Aww man, I hate the heat, this blows!" He finally comes upon the two people, he notices one laying on the ground, the other sitting up on top of him. "Wow, shes beautiful... Wait... He's laying on the ground exhausted and she's sitting on his stomach..." His eyes widen as dirty thoughts fill his mind, his nose then begins to spurt blood out of control. He wipes the blood from his face with his sleeve since he doesn't usually carry random tissues around with him, and sighs since he knows it's gonna dry and leave that annoying crusty feeling. He looks back at the two, still with his hand on his sword, he begins to walk over to them, as cautious as ever and expecting the worst. He knew that one of them uses fire since the temperature rose as he grew closer, he didn't know which one would use it, but he expected fire.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 am

"State your name!" Tetsu Kokku snarled as if he had a sudden change in attitude. "And don't give me any shit!" He couldn't help but to smile and begin to lightly chuckle at how he had just spoken to them, he knew he was wanting to sound tough but it just wasn't his style to act like that. After his little chuckle he noticed the one on the ground was a shinigami and had burn marks on him, he crouched slightly as if preparing for a fight, keeping his guard up, he watched the two and waited for a response. "Well, atleast I know who's usin' fire now..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 am

The image the black haired girl arrived to was rather strange. There was two men dressed like shinigami and giving off the spiritual appearance that of shinigami. One was pinned down by a girl that had no visible signs of being hollow nor shinigami. She wasn't an arrancar either no visible hollow hole was seen on her. The other shinigami, whom back was to her stood holding his katana. The situation could be interpreted in many ways. The girl was the victim of two males or rather that the two males had fallen victim towards the pretty looking sister-san. Shinigami never really attacked human beings, she must have been somekind of spirit. Shinako made a call. "kai" Whipping out a yellow piece of paper that lay by her waists Shinako grabbed with her left hand a bow and spear in the other hand. The spear she pegged into the ground before muttering out a second 'kai', 30 arrows emerged themselves from another parchment and pegged themselves lodged themselves next to the spear.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

"Step back!" she cried out but not before slinging two arrows in the tensed bow and releasing them. The two arrows were pointed at the Shinigami who remained to be free of bodily contraint. However her will guided the arrows to the one who had been holding down the other shinigami. The exact mark lying at both Femoral. Her hands gripped two more arrows as they were loaded onto the string and pointed at the shinigami holding the katana. She didn't exactly know what was going on, keeping her gaurd up and holding them all at arrow point would serve to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

Aurora smiled as she pondered what to do next. She was quite hungry, but there was just something that she liked about this Shinigami. After a minute she decided not to eat him but just mess with him for a while, there was a dead hollow she could eat later if she got really hungry, but there may never again be another chance to be able to play with a shinigami. She stared into his eyes as she saw him try to act all tough. It made her quite happy, to finally see someone not beg for their lives. Although it was obvious he was bluffing it was a fresh relief. Aurora blushed as bit as she leaned over and kissed his head. Aww look at you, aren't you just the cutest thing, Ill tell you what since you have been such a good boy I wont even eat you. Her voice was kind and and sweet as she snickered to herself. She thought to herself a moment as she leaned over and poked his nose. You would probably taste bad anyways. She snickered again as she spoke it sarcastically. She smiled at him very content with the day.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

Aurora suddenly turned as she felt a presence coming near her. She had felt it earlier but had hoped it would go away. She sniffed the air as she turned to face him. He stepped out of the bushes as she let out a light growl. He smelled and looked like shinigami. Aww come on I just got my first shinigami and i havn't had a chance to play with it it yet. How about you come back in like an hour or two and and ill kill you too She pouted as she looked at the other shinigami glaring at him. She stood up as she placed one foot on Lucian. Small fires still continued to burn around the area, spreading lightly. Well if you must know my name is Aurora, my this little cute peice of pray is Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora sniffed the air again as she smelt another presence, a female human it smelled like. Hmm it seems im popular today, oh urufu you silly little wolf we have guest wont you come and say hello. The brewing fires suddenly blazed as the traveled next to Aurora forming back into the the large wolf known as Urufu. The wolf quickly spun its body nocking the arrows away. Hello there my dear welcome to the party The wolf rapped its flaming body around Aurora's. What do we have here. He smiled as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next