Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 14 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 14 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 14 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 14 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am

The flight lasted for a while, surprisingly peacefully too, before the two disappeared in a blur. The unlikely couple arriving in front of the bench, resting under that giant tree. There her faux body was, seemingly in a peaceful rest. Covered in his coat that was had been laid out as a blanket to keep it warmer. Without hesitation he was ready to let go of her. Being too spontaneous with his actions might annoy the female after all. He quite liked both her appearance and personality. It was certainly better than hanging out in a gloomy place such as Hueco Mundo. Where you could never trust in anywhere. "I hope you didn't mind", he spoke, his voice still sounding rather nonchalant. The male rubbed his right shoulder with his left hand, just stretching around for a little. Taking a look at the body, before turning to the soul. "Yeah, I guess I am a bit curious. All in an attempt to better understand this reality, and beings like the two of us as well. How about you?", this time his sound was back to the kind of charismatic one he had before the battle even began. This time wanting to keep the conversation alive and to learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am

As he picked her up and began the short travel to the bench, Kemiko could`t help but to feel a certain feeling of exciting coming over her, causing her to clutch her fingers a little tighter around his shoulder. Her intension had been to make him carry her there, which would save them time, so she wasen`t surprised when he had picked her up...yet, why was she feeling so embarrassed all of a sudden? Kemiko focused her attention on preventing herself from blushing, convincing herself that the reason for her blushing was merely because it had been awhile since she had, had such contact with anthoder being. After getting the blush away, she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the rushing wind playing with her hair, while focusing her thoughts. She had been carried like this several times over the past few years, mostly to be brought in safety, yet this felt so different, was it because he was a arrancar or something else?
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

The red haired shinigami didn`t reach to find an answer to that before they arrived at the bench, Hao putting her down the moment they arrived. Kemiko used a few moments to take in her surrondings, her eyes soon focusing onto her body that was covered by Hao`s jacket. "I didn`t mind, after all i suggested you to carry me in order to save time...", she said in a brief smile, hoping the answer would satisfy Hao for the moment. She walked over and carefully picked the coat off her fake body, being relivied to see it unharmed. Insteed of going into her body right away, she walked a few steps towards Hao, leaning against one of the nearby trees that still had a few leafs hanging on its branches.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am

"Having been in the eleventh division, the combat unit, and spend most of my shinigami life in the front of the battlefiels, things tend to get boring for me. I transferd to the eight division in order to look at things in a new way, and so far it has payed out. Of cause i kinda miss the boys in the eleventh division, but i hope that the power i gain and the mysterious i uncover will make the feeling more enjoyable than painful..". Crossing her arms under her chest, she looked towards Hao and then at the jacket she had left on the bench next to the body. "By the way, thanks for the sweet thought of wanting to keep my body warm, but until i return to it, its basically dead and will loose body heat no matter what you do with it..once i return to it, it will be as good as new".
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am

Hao nodded at the words of the female, figuring she'd be fine with it in the end. Since her hints had been fairly obvious after all. Of course, minding his manners came out naturally. Unless there was a person he wanted to tease and he was in a bored mood. Yet the true basic moods of the Arrancar were quite much like this. There were things you could see from his neutral face, yet so many elements left hidden within. A calm and cool person with an aloof aura to him. The female had a somewhat similar feeling to her. On the outside she seemed somewhat emotionless at first, based on her mannerisms. A kind heart hidden within. He took a look towards Kemiko, then up at the tree. As expected, the leaves had mostly withered with the passing of the seasons. His gaze wandering for a short time, yet his ears focused on listening. She revealed even more of her origins. It seemed like she had also been through a lot in her life. Not to mention, this was new knowledge to him. Most informed beings knew that the governing organization of the Shinigami was called Gotei 13. Of course the Divisions would specialize in different things. But now he knew which Division specialized in close quarters combat.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am

Listening to someone was actually interesting every now and then. Since he liked learning new things and all. The male made for a good listener. Nodding along patiently as the female carried on with what she had to say. So she had transferred Divisions as well. He really had no idea why, but maybe that was something she didn't exactly feel talking about. Seemingly trying to take it all as a positive new experience. "How very different our two groups are. The Arrancars who stay at Las Noches don't organize themselves in any kind of Divisions. There are just the Espada who govern the fortress and the realm as the strongest inhabitants, their direct underlings, and all the other Arrancars who stay there to serve the order. I guess it's not as strict as it is in Soul Society due to our loose ranking system. But it most certainly is unstabler. Truth to be told, I'd sometimes prefer just going around on my own without being bound to any organizations", he added his two cents into the conversation, having also resumed eye contact with the female. Slightly shrugging at the end of his words.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am

During her pause, Hao took the chance to stretch his arm towards his coat. Quickly pulling it on through his right arm, the end of the garment making a nice looking turn with the winds, before his left arm went through the other sleeve. His trusted dark coat back where it belonged. This time keeping his hood off. Most would consider the wearing of a hood as a rude act after all. And he wanted to feel the breeze better as well. His attention brought back to her words. "While advanced, seems like technology still has its limits. Something without a soul can't be entirely alive after all, or so it seems. By the way, good work going against Lucifer", his words contained mild amusement. The scientists of the Gotei 13 sure were effective. The male then turned around, finding a clock located right behind of him. It was a bit earlier than 11 pm. For someone who enjoyed the night like he did, it was still early enough. A stop to listen to the words of Kemiko, before turning his head towards her, the faintest of smiles back on his face. Offering his right arm towards her. "The night is still young. Do you want to hang out with me some more?" his invitation stood. Truth to be told, he had a nice place in mind, if she felt like having a change of scenery soon.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

As Hao finished up his first segment of words, Kemiko could`t help but to smile a little. "..More unstable, true...but if you look at what that had to go through in order to enter las noches, they are bound to be a bit unstable...when you become a hollow, you enter the path of "kill or get killed", something you will have to follow for the rest of your life. I`m glad to see that someone are trying to find a way out of that path". It was obivious that by "someone", she meant him. Her face seemed to yet again having soften up a bit, her shoulders hanging loose. Turning her back to him for a moment, she walked over to the bench and placed her shinigami badge over her chest. The moment it touched her, she dissapeared into the artificial body, the badge ending on the ground with a small thud.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 am

After a few moments life signs, such as a rising chest and moving fingers, could be seen on the body. "...It is warm...odd", she said as she sat up, cracking her fingers and neck slightly in order to get used to the body again. She spend one or two minutes on fixing herself up, finishing by placing the shinigami badge into her left pocket once again. Kemiko closed her eyes briefly and felt the cold wind play around with her coat and hair, first opening them when Hao commented onto her words about the body, complementing her in the process for taking down Lucifer. "I could easily have taken them both down you know..but i figured a little fight would keep you interest while i finished up Lucifer".
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Now that he was done with his battle, Hao had all the time in the world to focus on Kemiko's situation. Having heard her earlier comment about his abilities. A glimpse of amusement reappearing somewhere deep inside of him. Thinking that he might just have a small surprise in store for her. Later on. So long as she made it out of the fight in one piece. But he wasn't worried one bit, for the female had done very well so far. She already had learned how fight well, and she surely had the potential for something more. That is what his eyes were telling him. Upon hearing the release of her Zanpakutou, he got even more interested. It certainly wasn't the flashiest he had seen, but it did seem to hold some hidden practicalities. He wanted to observe what more of she was capable of. A mutual interest between them, one could say. So that is the first release of a Shinigami, the shikai stage... he thought to himself while imprinting the shape of her newly formed weapon firmly in his mind. Also taking in a part of her own reiatsu. Fierce and ready for battle, yet had a nice feeling to it. It was oddly refreshing. Since Hollows usually had such corrupt reiatsu to them.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:00 pm

He took his time observing the way she used these new weapons of hers. Having heard earlier that she was an user of the fire element. She had two weapons, quite uncommon most of the time. Then again, Zanpakutous came in all forms and sizes. The forms, while important, didn't interest him so much as the true ability of these tantos she now held. They say that the weapon reflects the wielder. Hao's own Zanpakutou was a perfect example of this, then again, Arrancars had their own kinds of unique weapons. Quite a bit different from the ones Shinigami had. Her black blade was the one generating fire. Almost enough to face the water of the bounto, yet not quite. But that is where things got interesting. Her other tanto glowing white and giving the fires more power. Starting to engulf the bounto and his doll. They shared some touchy words, before falling to their beautiful deaths, side by side. It was a noble sight, despite the end of two existences. Much more so than the harsh end he gave the other bounto. The male sighed once, giving the lost souls his condolence somewhere deep inside of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Now, it seemed like Kemiko was done with her fight as well. The female appearing in a swift blur herself, so close to him they were nearly touching. Standing there, back to back. Beings nearly the opposite to one another. Then again, there was a saying that some Arrancars developed to be more like Shinigami than their Hollow relatives. At least, until the moment they unleashed their true powers. "Welcome back", was his heartfelt greeting towards the female, spoken in a silent and relaxed tone of voice. A surprising bond growing between the two of them. He wondered, how could the Shinigami trust him not to turn against her. Then again, he had that very same trust towards her. Allowing a silence fall over them for a while. Merely relaxing there in the night, right besides one another. They had won the fight, so maybe it was the best to have a short rest to reward them both. Listening carefully, he could even hear the flow of her hair. Even how it brushed against his arm. Her heartbeat too. Perhaps, if she only listened carefully, she too could hear a faint sounds inside of Hao. Despite that hole in his chest, located underneath his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

"I am what I am. All souls are special in some way", he spoke with a soft tone, only barely moving the palm of his left hand. Having relaxed his body. He closed his eyes and took a smell at the air around of him. Staying in the moment, and trying to completely capture the feeling. His eyes moved a bit to the left, taking a bare look over his shoulder, towards her the back of Kemiko's head. "It seems like you too have something very special inside of you. At least, that is how I feel", he spoke in the very same tone of voice as before. Now taking a look down towards the lands below. They were pretty high up above the streets at the moment. Then again, they could go even higher if they wanted to. Maybe they should go and check on her faux body. Then again, it was all the same to him. He was there, merely following the flow. In order to alleviate his usually dull existence. "Should we go down and check on your body? Or is there something else you want to do before that?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Having closed her eyes herself, she to was listening to the wind, enjoying the silence that yet again had fallen over them. This is really all weird...i have only known Hao for around a hour...yet, it feels like we have known each other for years...for that matter, he is an espada, one of the biggest enemies towards soul society... normally i would have attacked anything with a mask, yet here i am, standing back to back with him, enjoying his company...either he has used some sort of hypnoses on me...else im getting soft..". Kemiko was broken out by her thoughts when Hao decided to break the silence, saying all souls were special in some way. The female shinigami could´t help but to smile, if only all espada were like him...maybe they could work togeder with the shinigami insteed of fighting. Kemiko opened her eyes slightly, realsing how stupid her idea just had been...arrancars and shinigami working togeder...not until they got a captain commander and captains that was willing to change the old things and accept the new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Feeling Hao`s gaze on her, she turned her head over her left shoulder only to find Hao looking down at her neck, his eyes being mild and soft. "I`m not really special...my zanpaktou`s are special, my family is noble, and it was fate that decided for me to become a vice captain under a flirting, woman loving captain that`s drunk half the day and sleeps the rest...". As she began to speak of her captain, a unusual soft tone came across her voice, making it appear that she cared for her captain, and thinking of him amused her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

As Hao turned his gaze from her and down to the ground, asking her if they should go get her body now or if she wanted to do something else first, she could`t help but to smile a little again. "You really like to change topic, don`t you?...must be your endless curiosity...anyways, lets get my body...lead the way". Kemiko turned around and placed her slender fingers onto his shoulder, looking up at him for a brief moment before looking down at the street again.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

The time they stood there peacefully back to back was truly a moment to enjoy. The Arrancar himself figuring that Kemiko had her own deep thoughts in mind. It would be so very easy if people could understand one another without words. Then he could know what she was thinking of at that moment. And maybe she could understand how his mind worked a bit better as well. But it seemed like their connection was somehow better than with the usual people who happened to bump into one another in the streets. Having built up such an abnormal mutual trust in a mere hour. His thoughts wandering around as well. But his flow of thought was quite a lot different. Focusing on deeper aspects, rather than working to bring these opposite groups together someday. Many things seemed so unchanging. And those two factions could never reach a peace without first changing themselves. His sights were set somewhere far away where only very few people could see. Yet his look on the world was painfully realistic. His secret wishes repeating through the corners of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Her way of looking at the world seemed quite realistic as well. Humble too, judging by her words. Yet an unusual tone of softness came about with it. Maybe she was actually content with the way things were? Well, just being content with what you have might really be for the best. Perhaps she had been lucky in the past, but for him that was another way of looking at the potential within a person. Ending up in a place where she could find better starting point for the life of a spirit. Hao left out a silent chuckle at the last of her words. Reminded of something that once happened in the past. "Eh... A flirt who loves women and has a taste for alcohol. I have known a person like that once. A long time ago", his eyes were set towards somewhere in the distance. Within them hidden the secrets to his past. You could say that he was a secretive person. Never revealing too much about himself to people, even those he trusted. Of course there were also those he could open up to and share more of his world with. For years he hadn't had such a person.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Now he felt her slender fingers holding onto his shoulders, having also heard what more she had to add. Changing the topics? Endless curiosity? If you can call a thirst of knowledge as curiosity, then he really did have a lot of it. Another amusing thought. And that's exactly what he often found himself looking for. Amusement for this stagnant world. Perhaps that's why he had a tendency of going at such a fast pace. But there was more to it than that. Oh well. Rather than focusing on himself, he wanted to understand the female better. Now. Since she asked him to lead the way. As a gentleman, he would have to comply. Maybe his actions were a bit too spontaneous. Having suddenly brought his right arm around of her upper abdomen, and his left arm around her thighs. His intentions to simply carry her to her body. His expression as nonchalant as ever, showing no change despite such sudden actions. Yet a certain amount of warmness reflected on his otherwise lonesome face. The Arrancar jumped, flying through the open sky for a short moment. His presence was strong, yet he seemed so distant in certain ways. As though his form was slightly detached from reality.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 pm

The flight lasted for a while, surprisingly peacefully too, before the two disappeared in a blur. The unlikely couple arriving in front of the bench, resting under that giant tree. There her faux body was, seemingly in a peaceful rest. Covered in his coat that was had been laid out as a blanket to keep it warmer. Without hesitation he was ready to let go of her. Being too spontaneous with his actions might annoy the female after all. He quite liked both her appearance and personality. It was certainly better than hanging out in a gloomy place such as Hueco Mundo. Where you could never trust in anywhere. "I hope you didn't mind", he spoke, his voice still sounding rather nonchalant. The male rubbed his right shoulder with his left hand, just stretching around for a little. Taking a look at the body, before turning to the soul. "Yeah, I guess I am a bit curious. All in an attempt to better understand this reality, and beings like the two of us as well. How about you?", this time his sound was back to the kind of charismatic one he had before the battle even began. This time wanting to keep the conversation alive and to learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

As he picked her up and began the short travel to the bench, Kemiko could`t help but to feel a certain feeling of exciting coming over her, causing her to clutch her fingers a little tighter around his shoulder. Her intension had been to make him carry her there, which would save them time, so she wasen`t surprised when he had picked her up...yet, why was she feeling so embarrassed all of a sudden? Kemiko focused her attention on preventing herself from blushing, convincing herself that the reason for her blushing was merely because it had been awhile since she had, had such contact with anthoder being. After getting the blush away, she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the rushing wind playing with her hair, while focusing her thoughts. She had been carried like this several times over the past few years, mostly to be brought in safety, yet this felt so different, was it because he was a arrancar or something else?
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

The red haired shinigami didn`t reach to find an answer to that before they arrived at the bench, Hao putting her down the moment they arrived. Kemiko used a few moments to take in her surrondings, her eyes soon focusing onto her body that was covered by Hao`s jacket. "I didn`t mind, after all i suggested you to carry me in order to save time...", she said in a brief smile, hoping the answer would satisfy Hao for the moment. She walked over and carefully picked the coat off her fake body, being relivied to see it unharmed. Insteed of going into her body right away, she walked a few steps towards Hao, leaning against one of the nearby trees that still had a few leafs hanging on its branches.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

"Having been in the eleventh division, the combat unit, and spend most of my shinigami life in the front of the battlefiels, things tend to get boring for me. I transferd to the eight division in order to look at things in a new way, and so far it has payed out. Of cause i kinda miss the boys in the eleventh division, but i hope that the power i gain and the mysterious i uncover will make the feeling more enjoyable than painful..". Crossing her arms under her chest, she looked towards Hao and then at the jacket she had left on the bench next to the body. "By the way, thanks for the sweet thought of wanting to keep my body warm, but until i return to it, its basically dead and will loose body heat no matter what you do with it..once i return to it, it will be as good as new".
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Hao nodded at the words of the female, figuring she'd be fine with it in the end. Since her hints had been fairly obvious after all. Of course, minding his manners came out naturally. Unless there was a person he wanted to tease and he was in a bored mood. Yet the true basic moods of the Arrancar were quite much like this. There were things you could see from his neutral face, yet so many elements left hidden within. A calm and cool person with an aloof aura to him. The female had a somewhat similar feeling to her. On the outside she seemed somewhat emotionless at first, based on her mannerisms. A kind heart hidden within. He took a look towards Kemiko, then up at the tree. As expected, the leaves had mostly withered with the passing of the seasons. His gaze wandering for a short time, yet his ears focused on listening. She revealed even more of her origins. It seemed like she had also been through a lot in her life. Not to mention, this was new knowledge to him. Most informed beings knew that the governing organization of the Shinigami was called Gotei 13. Of course the Divisions would specialize in different things. But now he knew which Division specialized in close quarters combat.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Listening to someone was actually interesting every now and then. Since he liked learning new things and all. The male made for a good listener. Nodding along patiently as the female carried on with what she had to say. So she had transferred Divisions as well. He really had no idea why, but maybe that was something she didn't exactly feel talking about. Seemingly trying to take it all as a positive new experience. "How very different our two groups are. The Arrancars who stay at Las Noches don't organize themselves in any kind of Divisions. There are just the Espada who govern the fortress and the realm as the strongest inhabitants, their direct underlings, and all the other Arrancars who stay there to serve the order. I guess it's not as strict as it is in Soul Society due to our loose ranking system. But it most certainly is unstabler. Truth to be told, I'd sometimes prefer just going around on my own without being bound to any organizations", he added his two cents into the conversation, having also resumed eye contact with the female. Slightly shrugging at the end of his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next