Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 20 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 20 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 20 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 20 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Kitaro smiled at him. He was very interested in what was going on here. The hollow seemed to be nothing more than a liquid in a vial here. However that was more interesting than most things going on back in Las Noches. Sitting around with sand and more sand at the moment telling other arrancar lower rank than him to go train and sitting around thinking about whatever popped into his head at that moment. The similarity between names was new. Of course his true name was something he gave up long ago. Sextus Daiz. His roman name back in the days of his humanity when the people didn't have technology like that sprawled in front of him. That is probably why he was so interested in the hollow liquid and the serums and modern technology involving his people.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

"Yes doctor, I think its amazing that one can go from doomed prisoner into the forerunner as you called him in expiriments for super soldiers. However I have to warn you the hollows are difficult to keep down inside sometimes. There are things out there. People more or less they are dead but they have a hollow in them and it constantly competes with them for dominance of the body. Its a warning if you are going directly with hollows that is what risk you take. " Kitaro exclaimed with words less excited than the doctor but no less or more so than the words he last spoke. Since getting here his words had been in a kind of careless and stoic tone. That was his normal which this man would learn if they kept in contact with one another long enough. Which Kitaro was fairly certain they would.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Kitaro knew he was being watched. However he also knew that he was powerful enough to escape if need be and just as powerful to fight if the need arose as well. So at least until the man and him were more familiar. Friend was not a word Kitaro really used because it meant loyalty shared and the sould inhabiting two bodies as the one known as Aristotle had said. It disgusted Kitaro to think of himself as friends but allies and some shared loyalty worked with him. So when he and the man became more familiar he would ease up a little. However for now he would keep up his tense mood and tense muscles being ready. However he saw no harm from the enthusiastic doctor. He was a brilliant man as well for having figured out all of this about the hollows and how they work with humans. He even got test subjects from his government sent to this city so far out. Taiwan the hotspot of China's politics and arguments had even at least secretly accepted him here to work. This was truly a man of presitge or at least great things behind the scenes and great respect behind the scenes. A powerful human in the world and a great one to have on one's side...
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

"I am way ahead of you on that very matter, Kitaro-san. The Hollow only dominates those by taking over a body ONLY when a certain degeneration of will power has been reached in retrospect to that level. If one's will power is much higher than the Hollow, then the same can be followed and the Hollow will be taken over... only if one understands principles such as this one, then they have little hope of succeeding, not that I expect these idiots to understand." He replied in a scorning tone, not to the red leather wearing man but just in general about the super soldiers, whom he regards as better off as anarchist agents causing problems for the Chinese, just as a disease is; quite unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 pm

With the pen in his hand, he starts wheering off a motion that leaves a trail of ink. Lifting, then trailing, repeating the process as he wrote in Kanji Japanese within the notepad as a result of observing the experiment. The idiot who was injected with the extract has certainly shown an accelerated Hollowfication. Finally made obvious as the room's electricity starts to wheer off, blinking in the form of light bulbs. A spiraling tornado of white material forming around as it builds up on his face. A reverse of the typical Hollowfication process where the body degenerates first before the formation of mask.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 pm

"Fascinating! Capital indeed!" His eyes widened in anticipation, nostrils flaring up as a smile creeps up his face, "This is just the result I wanted! No more extract poisoning, no more soul chains! Just Hollowfication process in an instant the injection plunged forth the extracts!"

As of that moment, he flung the notepad aside. Reaching for his pockets in mad anticipation, the nail on his thumb would be placed against the tip of the syringe sheathe, pushing it off the needle as the cold steel was directed towards the vein of his other palm. In a hasty moment, the sharpest point of the prick dug further into the skin, the DNA changing extract plunged through his veins as his eyes shot towards his guest, turning his attention around, with his entire body towards him.

"I would be lying if I didn't say this hurts like Hell." He smugly commented.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Kitaro watched the scene. Remembering his own hollowfication process so long ago. 1991 years or so ago. The time of the very first hollows and the very first processes that made the hollows what they are today. So long ago. Soul chains and all that getting his first encounter with a hollow having to eat his way up the food chain and eat his way into becoming human like again and having a brain that functions with intelligence again. It was so much work but this serum this new technology was so amazing that is potentially skipping stage one of this process. The stage that the shinigami get most of their people from. The soul chain and the plus soul state.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Watching everything at once. Keeping track of the man on the table keeping his perefferal vision on the lights flickering and his main gaze on the doctor man who had injected himself with the hollow liquid and began the change of his own DNA with so little testing. Brave for a human indeed. Incredibly brave and that made Kitaro happy that someone like this was on his side and happy to work with him. If only everyone were like that. The world would have no more cowards running and no more poeple lining the streets then backing away at the first sign of trouble. No more hypocrits in the world. Wouldn't it be nice. No but at least some have the quality still.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

"Ha well you can take the pain well. People usually scoff and run from pain but you stabbed yourself essentially. I wish I had 10 more like you back where I come from. However Im going to stay near in case you start to falter or something goes amiss. That is why im here to make sure things go all right and supply you with the hollows you need." Kitaro said getting a little closer to the man stepping his way across the room to get closer but still far enough to keep his eyes on the lights the man on the table and the brave doctor who was probably in terrible pain by now. However likely it would work out all fine in the end. A more powerful man he would become out of this either way in life or death.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

He breathed out, with that breath was a cackle. The last one as of now as his eyes begun to shift in color. Shifting from the natural gray to that of yellow. The background of the eye began to blacken, a trait typical of the Hollow, as well as his skin beginning to whiten, paler each moment past yet... no Hollow masks formed... at least not yet, not even the enlargening of a Hollow hole anywhere in sight. At least none noticeable, and yet... as the doctor looks down to see the palms of his hands crusting over, in fact, he was aging so fast, that the hair on his body began turning white. How dreadful, instead of immortality and everlasting youth, he gets to age fast... but then, as he was gasping for air as a certain dread filled him with fear, a miracle happened! Just as wrinkles develop on his face, as he was aged to that of an old man, his body reverts back to the way it was. What marked it as quite unusual is that he felt no pain whatsoever. Not even the unusual formation of the face mask.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm

There was a recession of sorts, the body enlivens with youth, gaining a tanner complexion but still remaining the pale tint, the pupils of his eyes influx back into it's shade of gray. Retaining the color as the background of the eye fades out of existence, his teeth sharpening as a certain fill of hunger beckons him to instinctively shoot up his legs towards the section of the wall obstructing him from the Hollowfying patient on the next room, as an instant of strength grips him, the wall collapses. The doctor passing the threshold, leaning over, then clamping down on the man's throat, all done so instinctively as he sucked out the man's Hollowfying soul. Grinding his mouth against the sleeve of his labcoat, the body of his victim turning to dust as he would turn around to face the Arrancar.

"Strange... yet funny. I am not a Hollow. In fact... this isn't the desired effect needed for the transformation into Immortality... but a mutation." He gasped, "Best get out of here then, lest I get caught with this affliction. You should know a safe haven or two for myself."

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Winter, that's what it was; it had always been cold, no matter where you happened to be. But this year, the coldness just had that edge to it. One this Shinigami hadn't experienced in a while. With each step they took, a crunch emitted from the ground below. The pink haired woman glanced down, the blanket of white amusing her in the slightest. It was a change from the Soul Society. That's all one could say. Earlier in the day, Emiko was accompanied by her friend. The original plan was to visit the springs and just relax, though, he managed to make up some excuse to slip away. And since that, she hadn't seen or heard from the man. Not that it bothered her. Ame was quick to jump into the picture and make arrangements. Arrangements, that one might add, she was late for.

Not that it mattered, the two managed to reach Karakura town eventually. Even if it did start a series of lecturing, and apologies. That now set out the current scene. Two Shinigami disguised by their Gigai, and draped in warm clothing. The voice of the younger girl reached her ears, causing the woman to perk up and blink curiously, the nickname being disregarded at this point in time. Obviously she wondered what they were looking for herself. Merely hanging out with her younger ally was enough to satisfy her, but now that they were here shopping was the ideal thing to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

“You're cold, so we could purchase some ingredients to make soup. Very filling, and great for warming one up.” A brief pause lingered, before Emiko decided to continue. “We should also buy Shirogane-dono something.”

The peaceful aura that settled between the two was corrupted immediately; two strangers pranced towards them like wild animals. The familiar reiatsu pattern emitting from one of the men made her certain that he was also a Shinigami. While that put up a wall of relief, it was quickly knocked down by the presence of the other. Shifting her gaze between the two, she huffed, a cloud forming in front of her mouth. “Isn't it proper to state your name, before requesting another's?” The woman blurted out as kindly as she could, masking her face with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Stein watched as his bars of light worked in the original Japanese language they were meant in. Being a shinigaim by reiatsu signature this girly should've been able to tell what Stein was saying and in doing so failed his test. She was undeserving of her rank and being one who would not give up his own rank without a fight could only assume that others were the same way.

So Stein standing close to her only about a foot away grabbed his scythe in his teeth and pulled both of his hands back and slammed them into the girl creating a blue reiatsu pulsation that lasted only for a moment before dispersing as it was Stein's shikai ability and it would not kill her. The six bars of light however was another story.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

To Stein this as all another experiment and the subject was not the girl in this situation but instead this Mr. Bobo the clown. Leaving a girl defenseless in front of him who was of a race not his own would be like leaving a small mouse in front of an unknown creature to test it's natural tendencies so Stein was eager to see what was going to occur. He was a man of science in all forms after all and this was definitly an experiement so defintily some form of science not to mention Stein's own interest.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

The other girl was a nusiance to the situation being someone who was unknown as far as her intentions aside from the words she spoke which made her as an unknown. Aside from her words...which made her seem kind of the persistant type and the type for rules and regulations. This was not a regular or typical scenario which means she would be the type to go whine to the good old commander about it which made her a threat.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

This all went through Stein's head as he snapped his fingers and immediatly shot the reiatsu pulse he had made in the direction of the female most previously mentioned. Them standing right next to eachother bothered Stein...as if they were plotting something. Something evol in the sense of the opposite of love hence the spelling made here.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Stein cranked the bolt in the side of his head one time to focus his thoughts more and stared at the girl who had not been afflicted and he spoke to her in a calm tone with an ominous backing to it as if he had no emotions at all aside from his want and need to go for the science as he spit the scythe out of his mouth and into his right hand to begin walking at her with it shaking his head the whole while.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm

"Proper isn't my thing girly girl number two. Properness, kindness, compassion well what can you offer me as far as the needs of my type of science. What can you give to me that would leave you as more than just a loose end girly girl? You are both alive thanks to my good graces but..." Stein trailed off with his words to let them fill in that little blank with their own thoughts. "Give me a good reason girly girl why you aren't a loose end to tattle tale my little side quest here back to the Soul Society. I am the authority and eyes here so don't expect a hell butterfly to pick this up. I am the division responsible for the hell butterflies and spying on this realm. Because you can see me I know you to be a shinigami and because I don't remember you, you are not from division six and therefore not one who would have espionage or recon. in this area. So girly why are you not a loose end."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Stein spoke the truth to the girl he had previously made sure that there were no hell butterflies in the area watching him on his way. It was a non suspicious movement even becasue these girls had been out of the soul society, they were shinigami belonging to the Soul Society and Stein was looking for people like them to bring back to the Soul Society. He was the eyes and he wasn't the eyes being watched by another pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm

After his Japanese speaking and other needless rambling words Stein was witness to the two women coming closer together. Now that the beginning was done and the Japanese spoken Stein would have to carry on his work now. Rotating his giant scythe blade on his back and rolling it to use momentum switching the blade from his right hand to his left hand and stepping forward simultaneously towards the female shinigami in front of him. Stein would preform this action twice both times extending the scythe blade as far in front of him as he could with the swing of his left arm and finally pulling it back violently when it reached a direct 12 o'clock in front of him. The first time this action was preformed Stein had only moved but a step forward which would prevent him from actually cutting anything which wasn't really his goal though that would put him within inches of his the girl who he had told to close her eyes and wait for his pinkberry stick it would not hit her. His goal was more along the lines of the now manifesting reiatsu in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Due to the Bounto behind him Stein would be able to psychologically test that which interests him greatly. Bounto and Vizard. Having the luck to run into a Bounto before Vizard put him on the side of the Bounto until he had gotten his experiments done with the Vizard and then it would be all up to him what his next movement was as far as the Bounto went but it would probably end in dissection in some form or other. Though before that he would need to test the psychological effects of a Bount compared to another and then compare to his research on the other races such as humans and shinigami. Then of course would come the autopsy which would reveal more about what a Bount was inside.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 pm

A chain would have been very convenient here to use in accordance with the momentum addition from his scythe blade but that would be too much to ask for at the moment. However a nice chain style bonding would be nice especially with the women at hand. Stein had a feeling the Bount with him wanted strongly to violate them both with his genitalia. Stein could see it in the sex crazed look in his eye that he noticed during the end of his first scythe rotation and the beginning of his next as he moved forwards along the same direction his head moved to avoid being chopped by his own weapon. It was either that his Bounto ally was a raging homosexual for Stein, in which case the only probable solution would be for him to get killed by Stein to end this nonsensical charade, or Stein had something on his hands that would be more than that. A sex crazed clown named Bobo who for some reason had purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Stein could feel their reiatsu surpressed by the gigai they were housed in. Those would be their downfall should this turn into a battle between shinigami because it would limit them severely. The pills that would remove them from the gigai would be nearly inaccessible if this would turn into a battle because of the high speed nature in which would be taken. A battle was both sides fighting and so was a fight and as long as that remained true Stein knew what he had to do. Curses to his youth and rhyming however which had turned into the occassional Dr. Seuss influenced rhyming thought.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

That was Stein's mental focus as his physical body continued in the motions he had set them upon and his Reiatsu did the same. The reiatsu however was something he had set into motion long before his physical movements and it's manifestation would help greatly as it came to pass at this very moment before the movements of Stein that manifestation came to do what would make this a situation of helpless mice and a large clown man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next