Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Regen through the Pain EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Regen through the Pain EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Regen through the Pain EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Regen through the Pain EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Regen through the Pain EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Regen through the Pain EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Regen through the Pain EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Regen through the Pain I_vote_lcapRegen through the Pain I_voting_barRegen through the Pain I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Regen through the Pain I_vote_lcapRegen through the Pain I_voting_barRegen through the Pain I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Regen through the Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Regen through the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 pm

*when i walk into this area i feel a great rush of power flowing through my body again
Ok that was weird i wander if i can use my powers again? *i then preform a sonido and smile*
Well well i guess it was just some kind of glich some how losing my powers and all that.
*i then blast a cero to make sure that all of my power are back*
Hmm? Now i guess it is time to search for the source of this problem. Well i was getting tired of doing nothing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 pm

*i breath a bored sigh as i look around and see the strange looking clouds over head*
Hmm. Feels kinda good to see something like this i do not know why just makes me feel great i love to be in the dark.
*i start o become very tired i yawn and decide to take a nap*
I guess it wouldn't hurt if i just took a little time to rest before something else happens in this place.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:50 am

*wake up from my nap to find that i slept through the whole day*
Oh dang i don't know what happened but that was a really good sleep that i got.
*i jump and start to walk around and sigh and keep walking around the street looking for something to do*
This place seems way to calm i just am getting really bored at this.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:45 am

*i smash out a window of a house and grab a pair of black shoes and black clothes*
Hmm this seems like it would be my size. *i laugh and put on the close and keep laugh as i walk away from the house*
When will i find some fun to have this is starting to get really boring? I mean i like to be by my self but this is just starting to get to dark and lonely even for me.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 am

Hmm i do not even remember why i am still i was looking for something to do i do remember that. But there must have bee another reason why i was drawn to this place?
*i say as i start to clean my blade and notice that there is a lot of blood on it*
How did this much blood on this thing i don't even remember fighting that much?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 am

So sense i do not is see anyone around here i guess i should try and look all around this town and try to find someone to just talk to at least.
*i start to walk out of the district when i feel a large amount of spiritual pressure come up right behind me*
I will not let you hurt anyone aroun here you damn hollow!!
*i turn around and see that it is a shinigami as he tries to cut my hierro i grab his zanpakto and his throat*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:13 am

Well well well thank you for giving me a reason to stay in this area but let me give you a little bit of advice when you have someone taken by surprise never alert them to your presence. *i say as i throw him to the ground*
What is your name soul reaper? I think it would be good for you to give me your name before i kill you.
*I take a fighting stance making sure not to let him take me by surprize*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 pm

My name is Mudo Toshin and i think it will only be me who is doing the killig around here. *Mudo draws his zanpakto and gets into a traditional japanese fighting stance*
Hmm well guess i should tell you my name then it is Albato Cortey and i do not think that you should underestimate me.
*I say as i am still standing there without my zanpakto even drawn*

Last edited by Deathpain93 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Yo if i may ask why have you not drawn your weapon yet? *He says with a confused look on his face as he is still standing there with his zanpakto drawn
Well i guess you could call me a little bit cocky but i don't think that his fight would last long if i draw it and i have not fought with my hands in a while and i want to see what i can do. *i say with a sigh*
So are we just going to stand here looking stupid or are we going to fight?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Oh ok lets get this thing started then. *I say with a grin as sonido behind him and try to kick him in the back only to be blocked by his zanpakto*
Hmm so you are faster then i thought you were if you could tell me what squad are you from? *I say as i sonido infront of him and kick him in the stomach*
Agh!! I am from squad 2 of the 13 court guard squads and that squad is known as he stealth squad. *he says with grin as he puts and zanpakto into reverse and grip and cuts me across the arm with a lot of speed*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 pm

So you are supposed to be an assasin and you alerted me to where you were when you first tried to attack me what a joke are you even seated? *i say as i kick him in the with the heel of my right foot and he flys off into the one of the building that are in the area*
I don't think that i have to give you that information so lets get back to the fight and by the way i have not even used shunpo yet and i have already hit you twice so get ready no *he then use his shunpo to move closer to me with his zanpakto at my throat i put my arms up to block me from getting any major damage as he cuts the back of my wrists*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 am

Wow you are a lot faster then you looked a few minutes ago. *I say as i sonido above him and try and kick him in the head but he blocks it with his zanpakto*
I think that it is more then likely you that has gotten slower my friend.
*he says as he pushes me back with his zanpakto*
Why is it looking like you are only on defense my friend you have to make some chance and attack me?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 am

I really do not want to kill you that easily so i am trying to hold back my friend
Let me get one thing straight with you i am not you friend and do not under estimate me you bastard!!!
*i say as i grab him by his robe and put my hand up to his face and fire a normal cero right at his face and let my grip go and we both fly back*
Now stay down you little brat i was holding back too if you couldn't tell but you just had to go and make me mad.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 am

*he starts to get back up and says to me* hey does it look like i am dead yet come and get me you hollow scum!!
Sounds like a good idea my friend well you better get ready for this then and don't think that just because you can survive a cero blast that you can beat me if i wanted to kill you i would and now i do!
*i sonido over to him and grab him by his throat and smash his had into one of the buildings*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 am

Do you like being on the wrong end of a beating or are you just that weak my little friend? *i then still holding on to his throat toss him behind my back and see him gasping for air*
Ha ha ha do you want to take me for real now... Oh can't speak i kinda hard to breath with a crushed wind pipe isn't it?
*i see him stand up and i start to get a little bit nervous and he says*
That did hurt a little bit but you missed my wind pipe by 1in and i do take you seriously now so will you take me seriously too?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Ok i will then if that would get you to do that with me this should be fun now.
*i draw my zanpakto and point it at his head and sonido behind him and produce a cero it explodes and we both fall back*
Did you see that coming my friend or were you caught off guard a little bit?
*He gets up and whipes off a little bit of dust and has a burnt mark on the sid of his face*
Well to be honest i don't think that you had that at full strength my little friend.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Maybe i should try and pick up the speed a little bit then.
*i say with a mean grin on my face and sonido behind him and slash him on the back*
Was that fast enough for you or do you need me to go faster?
*I then move back away from him and fire an Instantaneous Cero straight at his heart he starts to fall back and i sonido neer him and gentle set him down and watch him die*
Well you gave me a good fight anyway i think that it was fun but bye.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 am

I thank you for putting up a really good fight i enjoyed this very much and i hope that you like this battle too you were a really good opponent.
*i say as i bow to my fallen opponent and sheath my zanpakto and then i walk away*
He was a very fearce fighter not really like someone that i would think would be in a stealth squad if all of there people fight like this i think i may be in a little bit of trouble if i don't get help in this fight against them.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

*I keep walking away trying to look for a place that i can call home so that i can sleep.*
What is my perpose around here why am i here what should i really be doing i have no cause to fight for i really should stop talking to my self.
*i laugh as i say this and run out of this area waiting for my next challenge and trying to find a reason for my life and a real reason to fight.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regen through the Pain   Regen through the Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Regen through the Pain
Page 1 of 1