Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 21 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 21 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 21 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 21 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Stein's pride and joy in this world was not his zanpaktou or his scythe which remained in his hands thought the physical movements and returned to a diagnol line defensive stance upon the completion of his physical movements that were done using his scythe blade. However instead it was his manifested reiatsu in the small metal that covered the top of his fingers. That simple manifestation of his reiatsu and his zanpaktou spirit Kaije that would make things all go well. The only thing in life that stood on equal ground in Stein's eyes to these that covered his finger tops now was his science and his work. The work he spent his life on and the dissections that he tried day in and day out to make work so perfectly well. Which would soon be the case for those who he had decided were nothing more than mice in a cage to his absolute will. A bit arrogant maybe but his reiatsu was that of a captain because he was among the ranks of the captain shinigami. While these two in their gigai would be completely useless in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

It was almost sad enough to spare their lives but their survival was no longer up to Stein or them. It was up to Mr. Bobo as Stein would see it. That is generally how these things come to pass in a psychological experiment. Things changed to make things happen. The thing that Stein wanted to see happen was Bobo do his work and find out what all is going on as far as these little mice in the clown Mr. Bobo's mind.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Soaked, cold, high, and hungry. Hisoka sighed in relief as he finally exited the area effected by the horrible thunderstorm, his reiatsu concealed to keep from attracting attention. He had recently met up with three other Vizard, but had to leave after realizing he was too high to discuss important manners such as those at hand for his race. However, being drenched and freezing proved to be a rather efficient buzz kill, and the Vizard found himself reaching the unsatisfactory state of being known as being sober. Shaking his hair and clothing as dry as possible, Hisoka strolled casually throughout Karakura Town searching for a suitable place to get some food. Spotting a store, Hisoka considered walking in and simply snatching something to eat. The humans could not see him, so there was no reason to worry. As he closed the distance between himself and the store, something stole the interest of the man. Three sources of spiritual pressure, all Shinigami. Two of them were very faint, however. And one of the faint ones... No way, was it her? Why would she be here, and why was her reiatsu so weak? Turning away from the store Hisoka leaped up onto a rooftop and dashed off towards the scene, which wasn't too far away.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Stopping on a rooftop, Hisoka observed the streets below. There he saw a Shinigami who appeared to be a Captain, two women, and.. Something else. A... Clown? Or perhaps a mental retard. Either way, Hisoka soon learned he was right as he realized one of the women was indeed an old friend of his; Emiko. How long had it been since he'd seen her? Memories and questions were cut short as the clown thing dashed behind Emiko and her friend and started.. Making fire everywhere. How unfortunate for the clown. Hisoka watched as he made a halfcircle of fire behind the women, apparently trying to trap them. The situation was ironic. The one person who decided to fuck with his old friend happened to be a fire user. Oh well.. Made things easier for the Vizard. Reaching back over his shoulder, Hisoka grabbed the maroon hilt of his Zanpaktou as he unsheathed the blade from its also maroon colored scabbard. Leaping of the rooftop, Hisoka began his descent to those below.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"Scorch, Kenji Kouen!" The Vizard released his Shikai as he reached the halfway mark of reaching those below him. Hisoka's reiatsu simultaneously erupted from its concealed state and sored to its highest extent. Right after releasing his Zanpaktou, Hisoka pointed his blade towards the massive wall of flames, "Ryoudo Kanetsu." The flames instantly shot off to the right, directly towards the clown, the original owner of the flames. He'd probabaly dodge, the eruption of spiritual pressure Hisoka had exerted upon releasing his Zanpaktou was enough of an alert for him to ready himself. Perhaps the shock of having his own fire turned against him would work in the Vizard's favor. Finally landing from his descent, Hisoka found himself standing beside Emiko and her friend. Reverting his Zanpaktou to its sealed state, as he had no further need of his Shikai, Hisoka calmly spoke to the woman he knew, "That Gigai almost caused me to think you were not who I thought, Emiko. Why would you travel here in a Gigai?" Hisoka asked, shivering slightly due to his still damp Shinigami robes and Captain's haori. His spiritual pressure was still at its peak as he scanned over the area, the Captain included. Although his main focus at the moment was Emiko, Hisoka kept his Zanpaktou raised at attention, and awaited a counter from the Captain, or even the clown man if he wasn't fried. He was not sure what the exact situation was, but he knew the clown and Captain were both enemies. This Captain was not familiar to Hisoka, and even those who he had recent relationships with wanted him dead. Those he did not know would be worse.

"Well I'll be Goddamned, God. Ain't'chu just had a full past few days? First Izanagi and those other Captains. Then them other three Vizard, and now these people.. Do you go lookin' for this shit or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Stein finished his scythe move that the new coming vizard apparently hadn't noticed out of his pereferal vision. The scythe tore through all three of them with ease and the ploy of distraction from Bobo the clown turned out to be all that was needed to keep the coming aid of the vizard from helping them to deflect the attack. Stein watched as his blade came back towards them through the bodies of the other shinigami and vizard. Ripping through first the girl who he had asked to taste his pinkberry stick then severing the spine of the vizard causing his death and therefore the drop of his spiritual power to nothing and then with no more body resistance causing him to be bifurcated in the same manner as the other girl who had come after he himself had arrived on the end of this merry chain and Stein thanked his scythe blade for being long enough to encompass that many bodies when swung directly.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

It was convenient really that his released weapon was a scythe blade and large enough to do this much damage to this many people. The final bifurcation complete Stein would leave the bodies of the shinigami to be devoured by his bounto friend since they obviously werent' skilled enough in combat to matter to the shinigami war fronts and he himself would now use his scythe blade and rip the head off the Vizard to keep as a trophy and to later study. Should he ever feel the need. Stein turned to his bount friend and spoke aloud. "Mr. Bobo come along then we have business to attend to elsewhere. Make sure to have your little snacky." Stein said as he walked away from the scene carrying the severed head at his side.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Avoidance. Annoyance. Acceptance. It was a cold day. Nothing much was going on in the world. Except for a few demanding public clashing with the forces of the law for change in their government. It was not secret, except Victorias that is, that these days where filled with bleak existance. Shinigami, Scum. Shinigami, Flawed. Bount, Scum. Bount, Flawed. Clowns walking amongst the earth, at this time of day? Disgusting really. Seemed that the pair of crooks had not noticed the creature creeping up slowly flanking them. One of the two males was beginning to swing something around him. Some type of object that required distance to be used effectively. As he couldn't see their faces, he began to think to himself that these men had teeth missing, beyond repair, fragile flesh falling away. Seemed he had to act fast if he wanted to help out those ladies who where in peril. How intense their situation had been regardless. So with haunting elements, there was a creation a horrific monster.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

"Preserve, Agresshibu Kaku no Fuyu" He had assumed the form. A form of tyrannical porportions. But not really. In a sense, he was the Tsar Bomba, ready to explode. But he was not going to. Yet. He had too see what would happen before he acted. But, as those ladies where chopped. Chopped up a bit that is. He had been stunned. Not for long, but long enough for him to muster. This is a call to arms, human race. With contamination comes fever: the disease is at its worst. Immune to water, immune to weather all to spread the curse. Bones brittle ready to snap, mind unstable highly enraged.. Bones no more, liquid pot. Core filled with the cool. Dirt underneth the nails of fingers tearing at sanity. Dirt underneath the nails of fingers tearing at life. There is no changing structure, there is no retracting anatomy. This architecture, it cannot be destroyed. There is no retraction... no retraction. And yet. The retraction of these arms blare so strong. No man, Woman, Child, Beast, Spirit. Fiendish fools baried in the tarnished world we call home, can withstand the lips of a god. Infinately soaring, unfathomably deep. No longer can we hold our heads upward. They can only sink slow. They are the no-ones and the liars. We are the ones who shalt glow.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Twas, Insanity at its best. Insanity at its best. Ten Meters back. Direct path. Feild of Vision. Behind the Carnival Freakshow and his Partner. One man and all those who had assailed him and those who where not of him and those who seemed to cause harm to others and those who seemed to be insane and those who are burning brightly and those who weild the tools of death and bodies slain and laying and bodies not slain and standing tall amongst them all stayed the one who is inhuman and he had no name of his own and he had his own path in life and he would stirke and he would strike and he would react at the pain and the suffering he saw and he would not let them fall and he would never let those people who all had come here and he would not and he would not and he and he would not would not of course never would he even possibly yes he would in a dream but this is reality and sometimes he could not tell the differance and he had on some pants and he had on a shirt until he had grown into a beast of gemly abundance and he lacked the nurishment and he lacked the capacity to let the actions he had witnessed go and he let his ice flourish and he let the cold of the air sweep in and he had set out on his path and he had revealed his anger and from his mouth he let the wasps fly out not literally but he was able to do it with such accuracy and not pass out and that massive shaped ingot bilbo fleeting for aspersers and all of it that was held within those who had shown reckless disregard for the humans saftey and well being would be punished and that would not be the end of that as Soaring with no eyes, but determined to reach thy aim.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 pm

These beasts before him clamour in thier whispering! Do they bite their tongues at him? Do they dare bite their tongues at him. Soul, cold in its graspy complexion. Words forming from the lips of the Ice Tyrant. Who had arrived and made the correct assumption of who was here to kill recklessly, and who was here to keep their hopes and wishes. Alive. "Turn around you two. You are in my town. I will not allow you to go about killing folks for no reason." He didn't hold his sword. Staring, eyes, at, men. This was not prior. No. This happened exactly as he had arrived. At exactly the right time. He wanted them to focus on him, so that the others could flee. He prayed they looked. Cause when they did. He would be ready to fire out ice at them. But not at this moment. He would wait a while. Till they acted. Before he would do it ever again. It was a promise.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm

It all happened so quickly. Emiko was disemboweled, and her friend chopped clean in half. The weapon responsible for such extreme attacks, a scythe, continued on to strike Hisoka in the chest, cutting him and inflicting a minor wound. Bleh.

The two women hit the ground, both rendered unable to move. Hisoka stayed surprisingly calm for having just seen a good friend of his likely killed. Likely because of all the Marijuana he had smoked recently. He was chill, relaxed. This did not mean the Vizard was not angry, he was pissed. The man could control the anger though, and managed to think up a well thought out and complex plan of what to do; Kill the Captain, and Bozo. Ermm, the clown man.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Pushing off from the ground, Hisoka jumped back and landed roughly ten feet further back but was still on the same street. The Vizard held his Zanpaktou in front of him as he tried to elaborate on the previous plan. When, how, and where would he complete such a complicated plan? As he was thinking though, another man appeared behind the clown and the Captain. He told them to turn around, that he would not allow them to kill for no reason. The answer had struck the Vizard like a tornado hits a trailer park. When, how, and where; Now, just fuck them up, and here. As soon as the newly arrived man finished speaking, Hisoka would act at such a speed that the two opponents of his would have no time to react too, until it was nearly too late.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Hisoka swiped his hand across his face and vanished simultaneously. He left only the booming sound of Sonido, not Shunpo, behind. As he reappeared only eight or so feet in the air, above the Captain and clown, and then a few feet back towards Emiko and Ame. (He was not directly above his opponents, he was diagonally above them.) His reiatsu was now completely different. The spiritual pressure was much "heavier", and the signature changed completely. From that of a Shinigami, to that of a hybrid. There was also a notable rise in the pressure, but that was not important now. What was important was that the Vizard's left hand was outstretched and aimed directly down at the two responsible for the attack on his friend. Why was that important? In that hand was held an already charged purple cero. Firing it as soon as he appeared, he simultaneously spoke the words "Boom bitch," finishing as the purple blast of concentrated energy was already shooting down towards towards the street. Had anyone heard the speech, they would notice his voice was a mixture of two, his own and The Hisokian's. The way he was angled, he assured Emiko and Ame would not be effected by the blast, or the inevitable following explosion. However, it would like turn out to be lost hope. They would need a miracle healer very soon for any hope of living, sad... The cero crashed down into the ground between the Captain and the other adversary. There was an explosion as a result, and as the purple energy blew up it would consume the narrow street, width-wise. On one side of the road there were buildings, and the other side was identical. Who knew the constricted area of buildings on both sides would actually be a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Purple light shined bright from the cero, illuminating Hisoka's face and revealing his mask. Until the explosion and then there would only be red flames barely lighting the area, and the smoke would making visibility limited on top of that. Either way, the Captain and Clown would remain yet to see it, as the cero was fired the instant Hisoka reappeared with his mask donned. His sclera were black, and his irises a golden yellow color. "The enemy of my enemy..." Hisoka said to himself, glancing over at the main who had arrived on the scene, who was also safe from the cero. Stoned mumblings were random and odd, but he soon found himself focusing again on the smoke; The area of explosion. He waited to see the outcome of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Stein could hear behind the annoying nagging words of another who had showed up to this place to fight with him and his clown buddy Bobo. The nagging fly man noises were sure to give away his attack and they did give away his initial attack upon his arrival. However as was the cero later to be described and avoided so too would be the mutliple attempted attacks of the newcomer. What a situation to be in eh? Stein thought to himself as his scythe remained in place and the bodies fell to the ground and the damage to the other who was the most powerful, raw wise, of the three.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 pm

The blade of the scythe didn't move much after the strike had finished and soon after the man, whom Stein had cut but not mortally wounded like the two women who had come as well, was cut he placed his hand on his face and instantly his reiatsu changed as he dissapeared leaving the boom that was trademark of the arrancar's speed technique sonido.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Stein felt but also saw by looking at his scythe's blade and not glancing anywhere else since the dissapearance of the now revealed to be ominously pressured vizard the vizard had risen. Stein being a captain and fairly fast himself instantly rose using his own technique of speed shunpo following the now powerful and easily followed spiritual pressure that he could feel from the being that was now shown to, yes indeed, be a vizard.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

His shunpo allowed Stein to rise a good nine feet in the air and with a common skill Stein stood in the karakura town air as the cero went down to where his "ally" for the second remained. It was odd that so many buildings were cramped in here on either side of the street which would focus the vizard's blast down either side of the street and level many buildings as the power flew. Ironically the man trying to save the lives of the women was now destroying the lives of countless humans.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Another piece of irony was the avoidance of the simultaneous attack from the other man who had arrived. Stein had not originally realized the man was firing some condensed needle like things at him as Stein rose into the air. Stein could only hope that his friend the clown would dodge them as well and have more luck noticing them but missing the attack originally was not because Stein was not adept but only because he had seen the man who had shown up behind them as an annoying little fly that just made buzzing noises and tried to annoy those who were actually fighting. Nothing more than an annoying gnat that would soon be swatted and destroyed as it deserved.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

As Stein rose from the ground physically so to did his inner reiryoku rise within a concentrated area. That area would be his left arm and more specifically his left hand. As he rose to nine feet in the air and before he had stopped to stare at the foolish vizard who had begun a battle with not only the one whom he was supposed to battle, the bount named Bobo, but Stein as well, Stein passed the vizard going up before the smoke arrived due to Stein's immense speed. He passed within a foot of the vizard who at the time was on his left and Stein cursed himself that his scythe was held in his right hand. However his left hand did what it did best in this state and that was focus his reiatsu and then send it forth in a great yet small burst as Stein flew with his left arm outstretched and his right arm holding his scythe in a defensive manner should he be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Finally Stein stopped his rising at nine feet in the air. Having avoided the attack from the man who had just recently showed up that reminding Stein of a buzzing fly and the man who had revealed himself to his true form and a vizard all by simply moving up into the air using the natural ability known as shunpo to his people the shinigaim. His division six haori hung proudly regardless to the fact that he has probably just killed two shinigami women who were still technically loyal. However they were meeting with the vizard who were the enemy of the soul society and that in and of itself was a reason to attack them should someone back in the SS ever find out which they would probably never do.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Now Stein waited standing above both of his enemies and his ally. At least, that is what they were at the moment, two enemies and a single ally. His sycthe was defensively positioned forward as his back was to a building which whose structural integrity was failing from the cero blast that was fired at the ground. Stein could tell by looking at the base of the building down below. So Stein began to speak and manifest the most powerful spell in the way of destruction that he was capable of manifesting. And manifest the spell he did. ""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"." Stein aimed the powerful spell down at the narrow streets below and the newcomer to the field. By attacking the man revealed himself to be an enemy of both Stein and Bobo. So aiming and manifesting the attack of the Kido spell he had just used, towards the newcomer below Stein thought of how an escape was possible and then remembered his ally down below. His ally could seal off the top using his very useful flames. Behind the man was a building which would prevent his escape. The building was collapsing due to the massive blast that rocked the buildings around it and caused most of them to fall. While the blast on it's own did not damage the bodies of the near dead shinigami women nor the newcomer the aftershock of the falling buildings on the narrow streets would. The collapsing building directly within a few inches of the back of the man would prevent him from running backwards. While above was a possible escape route Stein was sure Mr. Bobo would realize this and put a stop to his upwards escape route. The smoke made it hard to see as well and it's not like Stein screamed the spell at him so chances are the guy didn't even know it was coming. The front would probably be blocked by Bobo himself and below would take too long for a guy who uses ice to get out. Oh it was a happy day that the man decided to show what powers he used in the beginning of the battle so that Stein could plan around them and exploit weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

His front was facing all other people on the area through a width spectrum instead of a length specturm. Looking down both sides of the street instead of standing on an end of the street. All were in his view standing here and his scythe was in front of him positioned defensively should someone decide to attack him.

He was ready.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Mr. Bobo looked at all that was going on. The Clown shook his head. "Things are boring. Let's spice things up a bit." He said. Mr. Bobo put his hands on the back of his clown suit and ripped the velcrow appart. He let it hit the ground. He was now wearing a battle suit. His two blades on the battle suit could be seen. He popped his neck. Mr. Bobo could move around freely now. He looked at the vaizard smiling. As soon as the vaizard put his mask on, Mr. Bobo grabbed Ringmaster and jumpped to the building on his back right. He did this in order to avoid the new guys attacks. Mr. Bobo was surprised because it seemed his lucky movement luckily got him and Ringmaster, who he was holding, out of the way of the incoming speedy cero from that tricky little bastard of a vaizard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next