Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 27 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 27 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 27 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 27 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

The dog is on fire, and from the drop attack the fire burned Tetsu's arm, now with a burned hole in the arm of the uniform, a light amount of blood begins to run down from the burn. He quickly rips off the rest of his sleeve and ties it around his burn while saying, "Damn... I can't believe I let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 am

He then noticed the odd girl dashing towards the other shinigami, Tetsu's first reaction to seeing this was to shunpo in front of the shinigami and block her attack with his own sword, parrying while bringing both their swords down to their sides, his on top of the other.

He then looked into the eyes of Aurora, and widened them, his intentions to push the girl away from the two shinigami. Still battle ready, he slightly cocked his head and asked the other shinigami, "Are you alright? What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 am

Lucian kneel down once more. He couldn't muster up any more energy to fight... He was so out if it right now. He did his best to even stay on one knee... but he was already starting to succumb to pushing himself beyond his limit. He turned to Tetsu and coughed and then spoke to him.

"At this point... I would rather say that i'm as good as I look right now. There's no need for you to die with me either... Just go! You can still get out of this alive. My life will be in vain... if you don't get out of here right now. Just go and get help... But don't stay here and die with me!"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lucian quickly gazed at Aurora and slowly began to rise. He had no clue where the will power was coming from. But he wasn't going to stay down... or die without fighting and taking down at least one person with him.

"If you want to eat me... then come on. But I rather die with my head held high... so give me back my sword. I'm not gonna run. So give me your best shot Aurora... Because i'm gonna make sure... that I at least take you down with me."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora stared at the man as he once again rose. Aurora was far bored of this situation and had even lost her appetite. Although she was not about to lose her prey. She got pushed back as Urufu quickly made it to the scean. His flames flared at max height as an enormous amount of fire spewed out of his mouth aimed at Koku. The flames would spread causing smoke making it impossible to see.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 am

As well as the continuous stream of fire the wolf lets out. Through the smoke she quickly moved to Lucian as she turned the blade in her hand so that the dull in would hit Lucian just in the stomach as she would attempt to grab him and take him with her.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 am

Out of no where Tetsu saw a large burst of fire coming straight for him and Lucian, he quickly jumped to the side, away from the intense flames, but didn't until turning back around, that Aurora had went after Lucian. Between the flames, the smoke, and the speed Aurora had put out, everything went in a blur, or perhaps it was merely the heat getting to Tetsu's head that made everything to be going in a blur. All he knew was, Aurora went for Lucian, and then made for an escape, and he was powerless to help the other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lucian wasn't expecting such a blow to the stomach. It didn't take long before he was ko'd. He was so tired... as well as beaten up. It was only natural, that at this point, his body needed to shut down... with all the stress and pain that it needed to recover from. Though now he was at the mercy of Aurora... He wasn't sure what she would do to him... but somehow, in his mind, he felt that he wasn't going to die. She had many opportunities to kill him, but she didn't. He wasn't sure what to expect now... he was just dreaming as he was carried by Aurora's pet Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Tetsu waited as all the smoke cleared, now it was quiet. All he could hear was the bit of fire that was burning out crackling in the distance from Aurora's "pet". He released his shikai and sheathed his sword, as the last bit of smoke faded away and he could now very clearly see. Lucian was gone, Aurora was gone, she must have kidnapped him. Thoughts of his past arose again and the guilt of killing his own kind came back up. He began question himself, "Am I only capable of killing other shinigami? Can I not even save them to TRY and repent for what I've done?" His head dropped as he walked away in depression, holding his burned arm, off to whatever life brings him next.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am

Oh how time flew for her, but then again, she couldn't quite put her finger on time, what a funny thing, it went here and there, and you never knew when it would go away. Her dollies were such fun for her, she could pose them, dress them up, play with their hair. Such fun all around.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

But it's sad when a dolly goes bad, falls apart, starts to smell bad. She has to get rid of them then, leave a trashpile for the trash man, or just throw them in the river. These dollies are starting to go bad... She'd pout as she pulled and pushed them into a pile, before leaving, ambling towards another part of the park, leaving her dollies behind. A few minutes later, she'd hear screams behind her. Someone must have found her dollies.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

Stepping from behind the doors of the Senkaimon. The Captain of the 12th Division entered the realm of the humans. The data collected and tracking system. Informed him that his little experiment was very close by. Izanagi had his usual fox grin on his face. There was something in the air, a certain stench. And this stench wasn't weed, no it was more thrilling. The Senkaimon closed behind Izanagi, his eyes glancing around the area. Dipping into his Haori, the man took out a device. A beep here and a beep there with a red dot. Izanagi knew exactly where he needed to go now. The time had arrived for him to check upon his experiment.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 pm

The chaos of the day passed. Damaged once more, the town of Karakura was mostly at peace again. The season of winter had finally made it's entrance. The skies were dark, dusk having settled over that part of the globe. Certain bars and shops still illuminating the city with their ever-present lights. The traffic had also slowed, but some cars were still there. People walking around here and there.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 pm

It was rare to see such peace in a town quite like this. So late, no one noticed a little event happening above the skies of the town. A ripple of darkness opening in the obscure skies. From there appeared a single person, taking a peaceful look over the town. His face obscured by the hood of his large coat. Dressed in matching jeans, and a white shirt of black outlines.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 pm

It was hard to tell what kind of a person it was. Especially since his spiritual influence was kept tightly in check. The person left out an amused snicker, allowing himself to fall down from the sky. Eventually making a clean landing on one of the higher apartments of the town. He took a quick look around, making sure no one was following him. Leaving out but a peaceful sigh.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 pm

"Hunh... I expected this town to be more hectic. Like it always is. Guess a little bit of peace is good every now and then", his sound was calm and peaceful, almost aloof. Full of charisma like it always was. But there wasn't anyone there to hear him. You could say it was a bit of a relief. There were times when he desired company, and times when he relished solitude. That was just the kind of person this being was. The faintest of smiles on his face, he began running forward, hands inserted in the pockets of his coat. It was obvious that he was no ordinary human. Having survived such a fall with ease, and now jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 pm

He was taking a look around the entire town systematically. As though he knew all the corners from before. Well, that wasn't too far off from the truth. This being had actually spent many years observing the events of this town in the past. Giving him a small momentary rush of nostalgia. Thoughts that he decided to set aside. He was searching for new experiences after all. Trying to cast away his usual boredom with the world.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 pm

The sprint of the male bringing him to the rooftop of the highest building of the outskirts of Karakura. It was rare to see high multi-story buildings so far out from the center of the town. Yawning, the moody one had walked to the edge of the building. Still keeping a hidden interest on events of the world below of him. There still were some people running around, hanging out and gradually returning to their homes. It was sleeping time for most after all. But this person in question was more of a night-time person himself. Now crouching down, the tips of his shoes almost reaching empty air. The wind was being quite harsh, and chilly too. Tugging at his coat. The loose edges flowing alongside of it.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

He brought his right hand up to his hood, trying to keep it in place. For some reason he always felt like keeping his face hidden. The faint smile on his face having turned into his usual frown. "It's always the same. Nothing ever seems to change. Now then, what should I do tonight", he spoke with a silent tone and a slightly ironic tone, pondering what he could do to keep himself in good moods. The way these worlds always seemed so unchanging always managed to bore this male.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Why send me onto this mission in the middle of winter?..taicho keeps finding ways of annoying me... She had been assigned a mission to track down a couple of bounts in the outskirts of Karakura, normally a smaller squad would had been send, but since she had just recently gotten promoted to lieutenant, her captain had assigned her the mission as a test of her work.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 pm

At first, Kemiko was just thinking he was joking, she was a member of the Hijami house, one of the highest ranking noble families in soul society, known for their skilled zanpaktou use, there was no way he would assign her to this kind of low difficulty mission. He had looked her straight in the eyes and repeat the mission, making it clear for her that he had been serious. Being a former seated officer of the eleventh division meant she was used to working in the fields, giving her an advance when working solo.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Kemiko stopped in front of the glass door leading out to the almost lifeless street, a few humans and cars passing by now and then. She looked at the mirror and observed herself, the twelve division had gotten better in making artificial bodies over the decades, it looked identical to her own body. Kemiko had smooth skin with a neutral pale look to it, a soft formed face with some sharp features the right places, and finally a curvy body and a well formed chest. Kemiko didn`t put much of an effort into her looks, but she had managed to maintain her some-what attractive figure over the years.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm

She was wearing some gray sneakers, black jeans that allowed movement, a red belt, a gray sweatshirt with a black tank top under it, and finaly a knee long coat that was closed from the neck to the hips, allowing her free movement with her legs. She was wearing some black gloves that hugged her lower arm, meaning she easily could grab around things. Her blood red hair was pulled into a low, loose ponytail that reached a few inches under her knees, the chest long bangs being left loose in order to frame her face. As she pushed the glass door open, the chilly wind blew in and caused her long hair and coat to whirl around her in a little "dance", something it would do every time even the slightest movement of wind came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27