Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 26 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 26 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 26 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 26 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

Lucian blushed a little, as Aurora had kissed his forehead. He wasn't sure if that was her way of flirting with him to death... or that she was letting him live. The poking of his nose make it any better, as his face turned bright red. His nose had always been his weakness, especially when a girl as beautiful as her touched it. He couldn't help but blush bright red in front of her. He turned his head just a bit to see what had gotten her attention. Another shinigami! Was he saved? Or in worse shape? He wasn't sure, as he was still new around here, and had no clue how other shinigami fared against someone like Aurora... and then when he heard her talk to her wolf about someone else... So he wasn't just alone with her and the shinigami. Someone else had come by. Question was, was he friend or foe. All he could do, was just lay there, and sorta watch as his fate was in Aurora's hands right now.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am

Tetsu Kokku has always had a soft side to pretty girls, atleast until he gets to know them, he knew he couldn't let his guard down but it was if she had let out an aura that was just hypnotizing. His blade slightly loosened in his hand as he heard the soft, joy filled words spoken by the girl sitting on top of the other shinigami. Aurora...? What the hell are you? Their is no way you can be a human. No way could a human defeat a shinigami, hell a human shouldn't be able to SEE a shinigami. He says in a state of confusion, with one eyebrow cocked up and the other going down. After saying this, he felt the presence of someone else come up behind him.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 am

It doesn't take long after this other person appears, Tetsu Kokku hears her say something, he didn't quite catch what she had said but his eyes grew wide when two speeding arrows flew past his side, instantly alerting him into clutching his sword tightly again. He spins around and looks at the person who shot the arrows and jumps several meters out of her line of fire, forming a triangle of the four people. "Talk about scarin' the hell outta someone... I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down..." As these thoughts went through his head, he sees the creature that Aurora has summoned up and watches as it blocks the arrows. Slightly aww struck, he once again loosened his hand from the sword but quickly realizes that's a bad idea and clutches tighter once again while he turns his head seeing if anyone else had decided to wun up behind him and attack.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 am

Tetsu Kokku looks back at the flaming beast and says "Hmmm... Well you are deffinately NOT a human... That I am sure of!" He slightly grinned to this statement of his but didn't entirely know why. He pulls his blade from it's sheathe and, still holding it with only his right hand, he begins to twirl it around in a circle. The twirling somehow has a calming effect for him and helps him think a bit more clearly, "Well, I don't know any of these people... So it would be best if I kept myself ready for anything that any of them were to do, but I can tell the main one I should be concerned about is this Aurora chick, the other girl had a wide open shot at me but chose to shoot around me to Aurora, so I'm sure she... Well I THINK she might be on my side, and that other shinigami doesn't look like he'll be doin' anything for a little bit..." He stops twirling his sword and holds out in front of him, and slightly chuckling he says, "Growl, Daibu Takushiki!" The hilt of the sword he had been holding split into two from the middle as he muttered these words and all the silver of the sword began to dull in color.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am

After releasing his zanpaktou, Tetsu Kokku began to think about when he betrayed his fellow shinigami in Seireitei and had the strongest feeling of guilt he had ever felt in his life, almost to the point where he would have to throw up at the spot. He forced this feeling away as the thoughts flew through his mind, Such guilt, their isn't any way I could live with this. I'm going to redeem myself by killing this Aurora creature and save the life of this other shinigami. Then I'll turn myself in and... well... beg for forgiveness." Then, with a rejuvenated state of mind, he vanishes from his location, he appears about 3 feet in front of Aurora and stands there for only a second, glaring at her, then vanishing again and appearing behind her, slicing his sword in an upward, yet slanted motion, he aimed to slice her straight across the back. As soon as his swing had followed through, he through his palm in front of him, facing the flaming beast that Aurora had summoned, and let out a push to try and separate it from Aurora, hoping that could maybe weaken their synchronization and maybe give him the upper hand. He performs another shunpo after the push and appears next to the girl who had shot the arrows by him.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am

"kya!!!.Shinako let go of her right hand, the mark as same as ever. Her shoulder crunched up as blood flushed down her face and her eyes enlarged. "Shinigami!!! Warn me when you do that geez!" Shinako had leaped back from her spot and moved out of the way of 'possible danger'. She had been utterly shocked by the Shinigami's flash steps not quite used to having people whoosh back and forth as they please. she shook herself a little as two more arrows were loaded. " stay away from me, bunch up and we'll burn together!" She momentarily inserted the arrows into her mouth as she held them by the shaft, trying up her loose locks of black hair into a tiny bun. "tch.... Lady I'm warning you get off that man right now... or my next arrows will be unable to be so easily blocked."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 am

Shinako let her gaze lie upon the pretty sister. She was being protecting by a fire fox. It would serve to be a problem, her arrows currently were nothing but arrows able to hit spiritual entities but they got the job done. She was co-linear to that of Urufu and its owner. The shinigami, tetsu was a few meters away from her and the other was still pinned down. Why was Karakura always in such odd conditions? Most ghost activities with super natural activities. meh. hollow and the like always terrorizing humans or often the weaker shinigami. Such a terrorizer she shot her arrows at. Instantly she loaded another pair and pulling hard the strings into a strike. Letting her brain wave guide its airborne predecessor towards the source of conflagration. " 3...2...1.. times up!

She fired the two arrows, letting them whistle their way around Urufu each in its own direction of left and right. Soaring to hit Aurora on her lungs. surely that flame beast would try and eat Lucian or was it that Aurora would eat the Lucian shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 am

Aurora stared at the two apposing enemies. Her eyes shifting in-between them both as light snarl was left out mimicked by her large wolf. Her hands slowly running through the wolves fur her hand traveling through the flames as if they weren't there. Oh look at this two mean people picking on a defenless girl how rude. All i wanted was a little time to play with my prey but this seems like it must be solved first....hmm Urufu. The wolf remained silent just snarling at two. Suddenly the shinigami attacked Shunpoing many times nothing she hadn't seen before as he appeared behind her as she pushed herself off Urufu moving forward dodging the blade as she felt a great push sliding both her and the wolf across the ground. Urufu quickly refocused on the human as he fired a fire ball for each arrow burning them before they could reach them as the fire continued off into the distance setting much of the park on fire. His flames flared to max height as his fire spread around him smoke started to appear making the battle field harder to see.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Urufu then quickly fired another fireball at the ground making the smoke cover both Urufu and Aurora. The wolf then fired another 2 small fireballs flying at great speed at the shinigami as he charged running full speed at the human fire waves of fire shooting out of his mouth in her direction as she leaped through them swinging his massive paw. .
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lucian tried to move his body once again. He did his best to move anything at all, but he was still to hurt to even try to move his legs, let alone his arms or body. He was so useless right now. All he could do was watch, as Aurora would lay waste to the Shinigami, and perhaps someone else, as he still couldn't tell who was with him. He still had his sword in his right hand, but it was back in its sealed state. Even if it was in its released state, he couldn't use it on anyone, because the heat had vaporized all the water, and the dry air stopped all the cold air in the from flowing into his sword. What could he do, if he was damaged and his powers were useless?
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 am

"Man, this is such a pain!" Tetsu Kokku said to himself, watching as Aurora and her "pet" began to lob fireballs at just about everything that seemed to move. He leaped high into the air and over Aurora and the "pet". Looking down at the battle field from the sky he sees fire everywhere and feels the heat from it as well, he notices the shinigami just laying there, now without the strange girl sitting on top of him, while noticing all this he thinks to himself, "Damn I hate the heat. I gotta get that shinigami away from all this before he gets burned worse than what he already is, I haven't seen him move at all so I wonder if he is even alive... Damn it all..." And landed somewhat between Aurora and the shinigami, his body facing to the side for a bit of a larger range in vision. He pulled up his hand again but this time facing the shinigami, and pushed at him trying to get him as far from the battle as he could without causing him to run into anything or come into anymore harm.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 am

Tetsu Kokku then turned his body toward the others and watched Aurora as she regained her balance from being pushed and as the "pet" seems to have a little to much fun spitting fire. Though he only stands and watches for a second, he feels a breeze come through in this short time, but coming toward him from the direction of the fire, pulling some of the heat from it into him and thinks to himself "This fire is really startin' to piss me off!" He then shunpoed off to the side, now standing to the right of Aurora, but about 15-20 meters away from her, he pointed his sword straight at her and his eyes widened for a split second as he began using his ability to pull her toward him, and did so with much of his power to get her there quickly. His eyes opened slightly more and he began to grin as he found himself getting slightly excited.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 am

The two arrows first shot Aurora in both her femorals. Their hits were confirmed by a low thud and a cry of pain as the girl was rendered immobile of her lowr body. She would still be able to twist her hips but all movements down towards her legs would not be delivered. Her doll, as Shinako saw to be the source of fire, fired flames at shinako. As fast as they had come shinako had dodged them by merely using flicker twice as she moved untop a slide. The wolf would have done more to harm shinako but he had been foolish about her spiritual arrows. The first arrow pierced the cranium making it yelp, the second arrow late to hit, pegged itself deep in its right hind leg. Shinako had clearly warned the lady but she had chosed not to listen but rather attack. Her last two arrows sailed across the sky, un-interrupted by anything other than Shinako's intent.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 am

Blood would fill Aurora's lungs as the final arrows pierced both her left and right lungs. She collapsed to the floor as her legs had no means of balancing her. Shinako pierced her hair bun with an arrow as she kept it their for future use. Another she summoned from the ground and placed it in her mouth as she bit it horizontally on the shaft. " Shinigami, go check your friend!" she mumbled through her mouth. She needed to get rid of that flaming wolf. It had dropped and skidded on the floor after it had recieved a shot through the skull. but Shinako would make sure. Her Spear was loaded onto the bow. Twang! Thud! silence. Shinako removed the blood stained spear from the heart of the lifeless body of the flaming canine.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 am

" what a scary lady... What is she?" By now Aurora's mouth would be filled with blood as she found it hard to breathe or talk. Shinako shivered, taking down hollows was easy, but taking down something that looked so human.... it gave her a nasty feeling. she considered ending her life but no. " fuu " she resealed her remaining 22 arrows and bow but keeping her spear ready in her right hand just incase. "umm..." Shinako looked at the two shinigami male before.... running away.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 am

Aurora watched as the human quickly dodged the attacks and fled the scene after remarking on how weird she was. Aurora thought about it while she prepared to face the other Shinigami. She never knew what she was or really if anyone else was like her, but she couldn't worry about that now. She staired at the Shinigami as suddenly she felt a strong pull pulling her tward the shinigami. She held out her hand gripping the air to keep her balance as seh was quickly dragged toward the shinigami. Displeased by this she screamed at her doll. Urufu go fetch me a weapon
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 am

Urufu quickly turned away from the human as he turned toward the shinigami launching a small barrage of 4 small fireballs quickly flying toward him as the wolf took of toward Lucians body wrapping its mouth around the zanpactou and quickly charging at the other shinigami with it.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

After he heard the girl scream for her "pet" and watched as fireballs were suddenly cast towards him, Tetsu Kokku instantly stopped pulling Aurora towards him and shouted Buryokuu Awa! At this, he placed his left and right hand in front him, his right hand still grasped his blade but he opened up his hand and held the sword up with his thumb and focused his energy into his technique. A barrier appeared around him and he held it up until the fireballs hit and dissipated, Tetsu then dropped the shield and shunpoed away, headed towards Aurora's "pet" and reappeared with a loud clang as his blade met with the blade in it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

"Dumbass dog! Learn your place!" Upon saying these words, Tetsu then jumped above her "pet" and using his ability, pushed straight down as hard he could on it's back, followed by him dropping down, grasping the sword in both hands and pointed it downwards straight at the back of the wolf, putting all his weight into his attack. He then jumped up and away from Aurora's "pet" landing about 10 meters away, while now focusing and watching both Aurora and the wolf, to see what their next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

Lucian couldn't believe that Urufu just stole his prized weapon. It made him more angry than anything else. He slowly began to get up now. He was still in pain, but he shook it off. He wasn't going to let Urufu take his sword and use it for his own use. He pointed his index finger. He began to say a chant for a kidou; not that he was particularly that good at most kidou, but he had no problem with this one in anyway, in fact, it suited him quite well. At once, if Aurora and Tetsu looked closely they would see sparks of electricity soon starting to gather around Lucian's index finger.The build of energy would start to grow and grow... becoming compressed, so that when it was released, the blast would be concentrated on one area; which was all that was needed, as lightning was powerful enough as it was without needing to hit a target at full force.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

He quickly turned to Aurora and pointed it straight at her. She was sorta defenseless without Urufu at her side, and more importantly, her fire couldn't stop lightning. With that he cried out and unleashed his kidou with what little reiatsu he had left.

"Hadou No. 4! Byakurai!!!"

A stream of lightning headed straight toward Aurora now. He hoped it would be enough, for Aurora to stand down; in truth, he didn't want to kill her... because for some reason, he sensed something... she wasn't evil like the Hollows. She was just... lonely, like him.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

The large wolf glared at the other shinigami, pale white eyes staring into his him no emotion at all on his face. A low humming growl shook the air as a bit of saliva hit the ground bursting into flames as it hit. He watched the fire flicker into the force field as it vanished as he dug his claws into the ground stopping instantly as he prepared himself to once again pounce. His eyes stared at the shinigami as he quickly saw him come attacking the blade in his mouth as he parried it without much problem. The young boy spoke to him as he muttered back past the sword handle in his moth.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

This coming from my prey, u sure will change your mind soon. Tiered of such an ackward object in his mouth he spit out out toward Aurora as he noticed the shinigami appeared above him attempting to attack as he tried to jump out of the way being pushed into the ground as his paws sunk in. He only managed to turn his body just enough that the blade made a small cut on his side, nothing to serious although his flames would cause light burns on Kokku from attack above . By this point he was quite tiered of the battle and very hungry he growled as he shot a fire ball in the air as it flew high into the air splitting off raining down upon the poor shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

Aurora quickly dashed grabbing the zanpactou in the air as she turned seeing her defeated buddy laying on the ground ready to attack her. Her eyes lit up as lightning was fired at her. She quickly side stepped as she brought up the zan protecting her from any side attack. She then quickly turned toward teh shinigami as she charged him dragging the zanpactou along the ground brought it up slicing at him.

Aurora quickly grabbed the sword
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Tetsu's blade had been stuck in the ground a bit from the drop, the dog still beside him, he pulled out of the ground with a swing towards the hound of fire, he then jumped backwards away from the dog. He then felt bits of flame falling from above, burning his shoulders and back, the second of feeling this he shunpoed away, just outside of where the flame was falling. The burns from the fire falling from the air weren't so much to cause to much harm, but it was now that he noticed the slight pain in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next