Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 13 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 13 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 am

An orb of red shot forward from somewhere behind of the Arrancar. The very reason he stopped his progress, having noticed Kemiko's chant just in time. The release of energy passed him barely, sending the air around of him in a twirling motion. Making his hair and shirt flow along for a short while. The flare hit the beast square on its face. The beast howled, in more pain, burns appearing on the mineral surface. An opening he would gladly exploit. Hao charged forward, using the smoke as a cover. Barely avoiding the following attacks of the rampaging beast. As a sort of desperation attack, it began shooting spires of stone at him. These deadly sharp objects avoided with speed and grace, yet a couple of cuts barely appearing on his shirt. The sprint of the Arrancar went with unnatural speed, now ducking under basilisk that was almost twice the size of an average human male. A palm slammed up right at its chin. It flew another five meters back, this time landing on its feet behind of the owner. Slithering with a threatening voice.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 am

"Tch. That thing seriously is tougher than I though", Hao made a bit of a remark while sighing, waving his hand around. It seriously had a hide tough as steel. An improper punch could result in broken bones. But his amusement from before was far gone. Was this it? Was this all the vengeful spirit had to offer? He actually frowned for a single instant, preparing to go at it once more. While she was mostly focusing on avoiding and blocking the attacks, Kemiko was holding out fine herself. Though her demon magic proved a nice support for the fight to end quicker. The somewhat flamboyant male now kicking his lizard softly, muttering something to it. Despite the abusive relationship, it seemed like they had a fine bond between one another. As such, the Arrancar himself got to thinking. This fight is turning out to be more of a bother than I thought. Maybe I should stop holding back... true enough, he had a couple of aces up his sleeve. But he'd rather not make a show out there in the human world. It was no time to be creating chaos and mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 am

Both Emiko and Lucifer had yet to resume their fight, they were both watching Hao`s battle against the doll of the bount, who had yet to reveal his name. "You with that nickname again....joking during your battles is really unrespectful..". Lucifer turned his head towards Hao, liftning his brown eyebrow slightly. "You are the first arrancar i have meet...i wonder how your soul tastes like...you high class hollows must have a unique taste...but i doubt it will be as sweet as the soul from a shinigami-". Lucifer was cut off as he blocked Kemiko`s drawn zanpaktou with his whip handle, getting cut on his cheek by the tip of her blade "Enough with all this talking...", she said in a almost chilling voice, a dark smirk coming across her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 am

"As the lady commands..Teufel, lets do this..". Kemiko wasen`t surprised over the name of Lucifer`s doll being German, meaning devil. It was quite interesting, the shinigami named their kido`s and zanpaktou`s in japanesse, the bount`s named their weapon in German and the espada/fraccions named theirs in Spanish.As the "snake", wrapped itself around Kemiko`s arm holding the katana, it began to hiss in anger. A mere second later, and the snake`s cry of pain filled the air. Kemiko had drawn her zanpaktou hanging on her lower back, and stuck it inside the side of the snake, oddly enough she had decided not to slash the thing in half right away.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 am

Lucifer jumped onto one of the rooftops and rubbed his surpringly slender fingers softly over his doll`s wound, looking down at Kemiko with furios eyes. Kemiko used shunpo and appeared on the roof top below Hao, looking up at him. "Stop playing around with the worm and take out the master", she said, refering to the bount`s "basilisk". Lucifer forced his eyes off Kemiko and jumped down at the other bount`s side, still stroking the head of Teufel.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 am

Maybe it was about time for him to get more offensive. Merely repelling the blows of the thing that looked like a lizard was truly a bother. Even then, the talking of the bounts was getting a bit annoying. The male yawned a little, completely ignoring the formally dressed one. He was Kemiko's target, and the other one was reserved for him. Now then. The battle progressed alone, but they weren't drawing a conclusion just yet. Both of the masters were unharmed, and at least the stony lizard seemed to be taking very little damage from normal physical blows. A bone chilling scream ringing out through the whole area. It felt almost as though screeching one's nails against a chalkboard. The other doll was already wounded? It seemed like the female was living up to her name, handling the situation quite easily so far. She had enough time to comment on his situation too. Yeah, it seemed like his battle was mostly at a standstill. The lizard threw itself at him, and he kicked it back. That's how it had gone so far. Perhaps he really should cut loose his chains and let the blood flow.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

The other bounto didn't seem as excited as before. Yet it was obvious, that he was taking some sort of a sick and twisted pleasure out of the situation. One of those mentally disturbed ones who took enjoyment in fighting. "But of course brother. I haven't felt this alive in ages. Let's show them how strong we really are! Let's go, Diamantschleifer", the tone of the bount's voice was more serious than before, yet it still hold high amounts of excitement and killing intent within. Having called out one of the stronger attacks of his doll. The thing opened its mouth out wide, releasing huge glowing spires out of its mouth. They were made out of the mysterious mineral, and focused reiatsu as well. The projectiles curving down, before reaching Hao. The Arrancar didn't make much movement, for some strange reason. An explosion could be seen, throwing up dust and rubble everywhere. Were these beings really that tough? Could they actually start winning if they truly felt like it? A seemingly dreadful situation, interrupted by a more startling revelation.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

The whole area around of them suddenly shook. It was nothing like an earthquake, rather, the air itself was shaking as well. The pressing feeling disappearing as suddenly as it had appeared. The male Arrancar had finally revealed the extent of his true power, at least partially. His reiatsu dominated over the area for a fleeting moment. It was nothing more than crude release of pure spiritual influence, for he didn't want to reveal his true nature. Yet it was apparent that the reiatsu belonged to an Arrancar. Such a force could only belong to a Captain class being. An unharmed shadow emerging from the dust. Not only had he sidestepped the attack, his reiatsu also pushed away everything else that came to harm in. The look on his face unamused to say the least. He didn't want to go that far. But it seemed like he had no choice, if he wanted to end the situation right there.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

"The hell was th--" the casually dressed bounto began gasping, his speech cut off due to sheer shock. Hao's sonido was even faster than before, and his strike was overpowering to say the least. His both arms now going through the head of the stony beast. Like a knife through butter. But that wasn't all. A flare of white surrounding him. The male quite literally ripped his hands through the inside of the beast while releasing a charge of this mysterious energy. Split into two crumbling pieces, the flare without a temperature reduced the remains into dust. The look on the bount's face was now that of unmistakable terror. He hadn't prepared for this. No way. What was someone with a power of this magnitude doing in Karakura? "J-just what are you!?" the poor guy had entered panic mode. He tried running, but his feet weren't moving. His instincts told him to move, but his body didn't obey. Shaking in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am

Hao took a chillingly calm look towards the male, opening his lips. "Doesn't make a difference", was his nonchalant reply. His left arm pulled back, the male vanished once more. Appearing right in front of the one with the teal hair, brutally holding him up by his head. There was no struggle, only shocked gasps. His fingers gradually digging in deeper into the other male's cranium. "You're in the way. Perish", his voice still reflecting nothing more than sheer apathy towards the bounto, another huge flare of white erupted from his hands. Burning and disintegrating the body of his unfortunate victim until there was nothing left. The raging flares even leaving burn marks on things it came into close proximity with. Soon disappearing, at the will of the user. More of this energy shot out from the palms of his hands and his feet, though more controlled. Not burning his clothes, nor other objects. The swirl of white, yellow and other bright hues taking him up in mere moments. The male made a flip, before making a clean landing on a small water tower. The look on his face still reflecting unamusement towards these bouto.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am

As the shockwave of reaitsu made the air in the surronding area heavy to breath, Kemiko`s yellow eyes went wide. Thi-this reaitsu....could it be?....". Putting two and two together, Kemiko figured out that Hao was apart of the espada, they were the only once who had reaitsu on the same level as captains, at least among arrancars. Being a vice captain, she didn`t feel much of a difference when the pressure disappeared a mere moment later. Having felt his reaitsu, she wasen`t surprised to see him unharmed by the attack, in fact, she felt a bit.. relived to know that he was that powerful, it meant he would`t get hurt. With a light sigh she observed as Hao killed off the causual dressed bount, using his hot flames that seemed to burn in a unsual graceful manner.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Lucifer observed the entire show with a emotionless mask, obiviously not being touched by the fact that one of his, "brothers", had just been murdered in front of his own eyes. Teufel lifted its head slightly from the shoulder of its master, observing the strong arrancar standing on the water tower. "Don`t be afriad, my darling...he might be strong, but if we are gonna die tonight, we will take the woman with us..". Lucifer turned his gaze towards Kemiko, who haden`t taken her eyes of Hao ever since he realsed his reaitsu. "..kill her, Teufel!". The snake grew a few inchers wider and "shot", itself up towards Kemiko, its jaws oppening wide. A strong jet of water shot out from the depths of the snake, its true power being revealed. As the water was about to hit the red haired shinigami, she used shunpo and avoided the water by mere inches, her hair danching around her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am

"...So your a fire user, Hao?...i guess we have more in common that i thought..". The tone of speaking was soft and gentle, the undertone being dark and almost murders. "Due to your words..does that mean your a fire user yourself, my lady?...", the bount said with a small smile accros his lips, a glimt of victory being displayed in his eyes. Noticing the glimt, Kemiko simply smirked slightly to herself. "...As their soul is taken by your mighty sword, rise from the flames, Senshi Byoga!(Warrior dragon)". Both of her katana`s glowed red for a moment, transforming into two tanto`s that had two pointed blades extending out from their handles. The left one was white, the other being black, indicating that the two had different uses.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am

A shock wave, not as strong as Hao`s, shot through the air, causing Teufel to draw back to Lucifer for safety due to the wind currents. "So this is your shikai release? Not all that impressive...however, i must say that your reaitsu feels nice..". "...watch your words, old man...the next once you speak will be the last before i burn the very air from your lungs..". Due to the dark tone that the words was spoken in, Lucifer trusted his arm forward, sending Teufel towards Kemiko again, this time in a zigzag pattern to confuse her. Kemiko pointed the tip of the black tanto out in front of her, the smirk appearing again. A stream of fire shot out from her blade, heading towards the snake. Teufel opened its both and let out yet anthoder stream of water, causing the two of them to collasp. From the looks of it, and the fact that fire was weak against water, it looked like Kemiko would loose towards the water doll. The white tanto began to glow white, causing the heat of the flames to increase rapidly by each passing second. After a few moments, Kemiko trusted her hand with the black tanto forwards, causing the stream of fire to become longer.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:33 am

Teufel`s screames of pain engulfed the night air yet again as the flames engulfed its entire body, travling in a fast speed towards Lucifer. Lucifer made a last movement with his arm, drawing Teufel down towards himself. The burning snake wrapped itself around its master, laying its head onto his shoulder. "master...im sorry that we should end like this..", "don`t say sorry...you kept your promise to never leave my side..". Before the two of them reached to have a last thought, the fire burned through their muscles, instant burning their organs.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:33 am

Now that he was done with his battle, Hao had all the time in the world to focus on Kemiko's situation. Having heard her earlier comment about his abilities. A glimpse of amusement reappearing somewhere deep inside of him. Thinking that he might just have a small surprise in store for her. Later on. So long as she made it out of the fight in one piece. But he wasn't worried one bit, for the female had done very well so far. She already had learned how fight well, and she surely had the potential for something more. That is what his eyes were telling him. Upon hearing the release of her Zanpakutou, he got even more interested. It certainly wasn't the flashiest he had seen, but it did seem to hold some hidden practicalities. He wanted to observe what more of she was capable of. A mutual interest between them, one could say. So that is the first release of a Shinigami, the shikai stage... he thought to himself while imprinting the shape of her newly formed weapon firmly in his mind. Also taking in a part of her own reiatsu. Fierce and ready for battle, yet had a nice feeling to it. It was oddly refreshing. Since Hollows usually had such corrupt reiatsu to them.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 am

He took his time observing the way she used these new weapons of hers. Having heard earlier that she was an user of the fire element. She had two weapons, quite uncommon most of the time. Then again, Zanpakutous came in all forms and sizes. The forms, while important, didn't interest him so much as the true ability of these tantos she now held. They say that the weapon reflects the wielder. Hao's own Zanpakutou was a perfect example of this, then again, Arrancars had their own kinds of unique weapons. Quite a bit different from the ones Shinigami had. Her black blade was the one generating fire. Almost enough to face the water of the bounto, yet not quite. But that is where things got interesting. Her other tanto glowing white and giving the fires more power. Starting to engulf the bounto and his doll. They shared some touchy words, before falling to their beautiful deaths, side by side. It was a noble sight, despite the end of two existences. Much more so than the harsh end he gave the other bounto. The male sighed once, giving the lost souls his condolence somewhere deep inside of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 am

Now, it seemed like Kemiko was done with her fight as well. The female appearing in a swift blur herself, so close to him they were nearly touching. Standing there, back to back. Beings nearly the opposite to one another. Then again, there was a saying that some Arrancars developed to be more like Shinigami than their Hollow relatives. At least, until the moment they unleashed their true powers. "Welcome back", was his heartfelt greeting towards the female, spoken in a silent and relaxed tone of voice. A surprising bond growing between the two of them. He wondered, how could the Shinigami trust him not to turn against her. Then again, he had that very same trust towards her. Allowing a silence fall over them for a while. Merely relaxing there in the night, right besides one another. They had won the fight, so maybe it was the best to have a short rest to reward them both. Listening carefully, he could even hear the flow of her hair. Even how it brushed against his arm. Her heartbeat too. Perhaps, if she only listened carefully, she too could hear a faint sounds inside of Hao. Despite that hole in his chest, located underneath his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 am

"I am what I am. All souls are special in some way", he spoke with a soft tone, only barely moving the palm of his left hand. Having relaxed his body. He closed his eyes and took a smell at the air around of him. Staying in the moment, and trying to completely capture the feeling. His eyes moved a bit to the left, taking a bare look over his shoulder, towards her the back of Kemiko's head. "It seems like you too have something very special inside of you. At least, that is how I feel", he spoke in the very same tone of voice as before. Now taking a look down towards the lands below. They were pretty high up above the streets at the moment. Then again, they could go even higher if they wanted to. Maybe they should go and check on her faux body. Then again, it was all the same to him. He was there, merely following the flow. In order to alleviate his usually dull existence. "Should we go down and check on your body? Or is there something else you want to do before that?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 am

Having closed her eyes herself, she to was listening to the wind, enjoying the silence that yet again had fallen over them. This is really all weird...i have only known Hao for around a hour...yet, it feels like we have known each other for years...for that matter, he is an espada, one of the biggest enemies towards soul society... normally i would have attacked anything with a mask, yet here i am, standing back to back with him, enjoying his company...either he has used some sort of hypnoses on me...else im getting soft..". Kemiko was broken out by her thoughts when Hao decided to break the silence, saying all souls were special in some way. The female shinigami could´t help but to smile, if only all espada were like him...maybe they could work togeder with the shinigami insteed of fighting. Kemiko opened her eyes slightly, realsing how stupid her idea just had been...arrancars and shinigami working togeder...not until they got a captain commander and captains that was willing to change the old things and accept the new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 am

Feeling Hao`s gaze on her, she turned her head over her left shoulder only to find Hao looking down at her neck, his eyes being mild and soft. "I`m not really special...my zanpaktou`s are special, my family is noble, and it was fate that decided for me to become a vice captain under a flirting, woman loving captain that`s drunk half the day and sleeps the rest...". As she began to speak of her captain, a unusual soft tone came across her voice, making it appear that she cared for her captain, and thinking of him amused her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:37 am

As Hao turned his gaze from her and down to the ground, asking her if they should go get her body now or if she wanted to do something else first, she could`t help but to smile a little again. "You really like to change topic, don`t you?...must be your endless curiosity...anyways, lets get my body...lead the way". Kemiko turned around and placed her slender fingers onto his shoulder, looking up at him for a brief moment before looking down at the street again.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:37 am

The time they stood there peacefully back to back was truly a moment to enjoy. The Arrancar himself figuring that Kemiko had her own deep thoughts in mind. It would be so very easy if people could understand one another without words. Then he could know what she was thinking of at that moment. And maybe she could understand how his mind worked a bit better as well. But it seemed like their connection was somehow better than with the usual people who happened to bump into one another in the streets. Having built up such an abnormal mutual trust in a mere hour. His thoughts wandering around as well. But his flow of thought was quite a lot different. Focusing on deeper aspects, rather than working to bring these opposite groups together someday. Many things seemed so unchanging. And those two factions could never reach a peace without first changing themselves. His sights were set somewhere far away where only very few people could see. Yet his look on the world was painfully realistic. His secret wishes repeating through the corners of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:38 am

Her way of looking at the world seemed quite realistic as well. Humble too, judging by her words. Yet an unusual tone of softness came about with it. Maybe she was actually content with the way things were? Well, just being content with what you have might really be for the best. Perhaps she had been lucky in the past, but for him that was another way of looking at the potential within a person. Ending up in a place where she could find better starting point for the life of a spirit. Hao left out a silent chuckle at the last of her words. Reminded of something that once happened in the past. "Eh... A flirt who loves women and has a taste for alcohol. I have known a person like that once. A long time ago", his eyes were set towards somewhere in the distance. Within them hidden the secrets to his past. You could say that he was a secretive person. Never revealing too much about himself to people, even those he trusted. Of course there were also those he could open up to and share more of his world with. For years he hadn't had such a person.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:38 am

Now he felt her slender fingers holding onto his shoulders, having also heard what more she had to add. Changing the topics? Endless curiosity? If you can call a thirst of knowledge as curiosity, then he really did have a lot of it. Another amusing thought. And that's exactly what he often found himself looking for. Amusement for this stagnant world. Perhaps that's why he had a tendency of going at such a fast pace. But there was more to it than that. Oh well. Rather than focusing on himself, he wanted to understand the female better. Now. Since she asked him to lead the way. As a gentleman, he would have to comply. Maybe his actions were a bit too spontaneous. Having suddenly brought his right arm around of her upper abdomen, and his left arm around her thighs. His intentions to simply carry her to her body. His expression as nonchalant as ever, showing no change despite such sudden actions. Yet a certain amount of warmness reflected on his otherwise lonesome face. The Arrancar jumped, flying through the open sky for a short moment. His presence was strong, yet he seemed so distant in certain ways. As though his form was slightly detached from reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next