Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 24 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 24 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 24 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 24 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Claus wasn't trying to start a fight, he wanted to make sure the Doll was able to perform his 'trick' if worse came to worse and he trusted that because the air in that alley seemed so hostile that he wasn't able to do anything more than annoy the people opposite of Claus; 2 inches further down the alley which wasn't rare for the Doll who happened to say the wrong things at the wrong time. Claus was impatient and wanted to kill these people quickly.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

The Russian had walked back a few paces from the creature that tried shaking his hand earlier. The creature too began to walk back a little from the Russian. It was odd how this creature ignored what was spat at his feet. Based on the steps that the Russian took backwards, they were now separated by a few feet. A good meter and a half was the actual distance, this fact came about based on the Russian's previous actions. The trap was set up long ago and now it was go time for the Russian. Will his antics work out the way he was hoping it to? Sacha had surrounded the dark creature with the raisin like substance that was actually gun powder.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Sacha then noticed that someone else decided to show it. Could this person be the companion of this creature? The top bitch that commands the bottom bitch that was standing before him? The man had entered the circle of the gunpowder that the Russian prepared before hand. It was a set up, one carefully put together by the Russian for the sake of being cautious. The Raisins that were spat landed on the foot of the dark creature. Through the use of careful manipulation they stuck to the creature like glue. In essence it was the Russian that was causing all of this to happen. The creature was shoved towards the Russian who was now at least a meter and a half in reality from the thing. As the creature lunged forth, the Russian spun on the balls of his feet, thus avoiding a collision. Not to mention he was just out of arms reach, this creature could easily have an hidden weapon. A short sword, a razor, a knife, anything that could cause damage. The Russian wasn't taking any chances, and as soon as he came to a stop, Sacha hopped backwards. Meanwhile the raisin's moved in swiftly, trapping the husky man in middle as a controlled yet nasty explosion went off.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 pm

The Russian was standing safely away from the two strangers. Since at this time the gunpowder stuck to the dark creatures feet exploded too. The explosion again was a controlled one. The explosions wasn't meant to kill, but it was meant to cause injury. A piece of the creatures feet was blown off, which sent the thing flying in the opposite direction of Sacha. As for the husky man that appeared and shove the doll. The explosions from all sides would be sure to cause some damage. Unless he had some way of defending against it. The Russian looked on, standing a mere 12 feet away from the two. The Bounto sighed a little as smoke filled the area around them. Considering that there was an explosion around the two, they just might have inhaled some of the smoke. "I still didn't receive an answer. So again, who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

Lucian made his way straight to Karakura town. He had gotten orders from a grunt that served the Squad 1 and from the back Lucian was assigned to take down a few hollows. Still, he wasn't sure of his abilities yet as a Shinigami, so, in his eyes, this was a test of his abilities. He was sure to track down any hollow in the immediate area. and dispose of them.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

He quickly pulled out his newly given Soul Phone, and began to check if there were any Hollows nearby. From the look of it, there weren't any signs of one tonight, but it was early, so he had no idea as to when one would strike, or if one would pop-out to try and attack him. He quickly took this time, and checked what other features his Soul Phone had... He was amazed at the fact it was not only compact, but had all the functions of a normal cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 am

He found some games on it, quite pleased with most of them. He just wondered how long it would be, before he found a hollow, and got ready to dispatch it, though he wasn't sure he could take on a really powerful one, still, he had to give it is all, if he wanted to prove himself, as a Shinigami of Squad 7. As he looked up at the sky... he saw the moon.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 am

He found some games on it, quite pleased with most of them. He just wondered how long it would be, before he found a hollow, and got ready to dispatch it, though he wasn't sure he could take on a really powerful one, still, he had to give it is all, if he wanted to prove himself, as a Shinigami of Squad 7. As he looked up at the sky... he saw the moon.

"Its not full tonight, but I can still feel the blood lust you crave for... Ookami no Fubuki. Calm yourself, you shouldn't be so worked up in about wanting to get into a fight already. We aren't here to just fight and fight and fight... We are here to prove, that we can prove ourselves, to be not only Shinigami, but valuable allies."

Lucian continued to wait patiently, waiting for his chance to dispatch of any hollows, so he could quickly report back to the Sereitei, and give his report.He found some games on it, quite pleased with most of them. He just wondered how long it would be, before he found a hollow, and got ready to dispatch it, though he wasn't sure he could take on a really powerful one, still, he had to give it is all, if he wanted to prove himself, as a Shinigami of Squad 7. As he looked up at the sky... he saw the moon.

"Its not full tonight, but I can still feel the blood lust you crave for... Ookami no Fubuki. Calm yourself, you shouldn't be so worked up in about wanting to get into a fight already. We aren't here to just fight and fight and fight... We are here to prove, that we can prove ourselves, to be not only Shinigami, but valuable allies."

Lucian continued to wait patiently, waiting for his chance to dispatch of any hollows, so he could quickly report back to the Sereitei, and give his report.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 am

Deep blue eyes stared up into the bleak dark sky. It was a rather clear night with very few clouds in sky. They eyes shifted slowly to moon seeing even in the clear sky it wasn't full. The woman sighed as she slowly got up looking down at the many scurrying people of the town. They all reminded her of a bunch of ants scurrying around. After a few minutes they to bored her as the woman looked down jumping from ontop of the building landing on the street like it was nothing. Many peopled watched as she landed surprised at the feat. She no longer had any interest in them and moved on looking for something to kill some time. Her hips swayed as she made her way toward a park.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 am

Ohh maybe Ive been in this town to long but nothing is left to do. These hollows are far to week to give me any amusement and they dont even taste good. This town is expose to have so much ativity but I have yet to seen anything Kyrie walked silently into the night. She could smell a hollow as her foot steps quickened in moments it was in her sight. Her eyes fixed on it as she approached. A wide smile came across her face as she watched it. You will be my fun.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

Lucian continued to stare at the moon now. He couldn't take his gaze of it... It was always so comforting to him. He had completely forgot about his Soul Phone... which began to beep loudly now. He snapped back into reality and saw on the GPS, that a Hollow was going to move in on his location. He looked around to see what could make it come here... and then he saw why. A little human girl, or rather, spirit, was running for her life. The hollow was huge, quadrupedal, had two pincers like claws, and a stinger. It sorta looked like a scorpion, in a weird way. Lucian didn't hesitate at all. He quickly drew his zanpakuto, and quickly moved in towards it, but kept a little hidden, to make sure he could catch by surprise, and take it down with one swift blow.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

This is it... Time to prove myself, not just a some Shinigami or 3rd Seat... But to show people, that I can be a team player, and help those who are in need. I... I want to prove, that I'm not some lone wolf, that I'm capable of more, than just fighting for my own selfish reasons.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora smiled as she slowly approached the hollow. It was fairly large and seemed very threatening. Aurora smiled even more as a light giggle was let out. MMMM your a scary one aren't you maybe you'll even be able to make me break a sweat I sure do hope so. She looked down as she held her necklace. He is all mine Her fist tightened as she saw a small spirit run by.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Although she was hungry she was much more bored. Then suddenly she smelt another presence, something that she hadn't had any experience with a Shinigami. The day had really turned around, first a strong hollow then a shinigami. Aurora moved quickly to the hollow her hair flowing in the wind as she quickly dodged an attack as her fist burried itself into the hollows head sending it into the direction of the Shinigami. Her hair slowly floated its way around her shoulders as she turned tward the shinigami.

I am so glad you are here, this should be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

Lucian wasn't sure as to what was going on now. He was surprised to see, that the girl could not only see him... But was able to bring pain to the Hollow. It was roaring loudly now... and very aggravated at the fact, that its hunt was interupted. Before any more delay, Lucian intercepted it... Cutting of one of its pincers with his zanpakuto. The hollow roared back at him... wanting some payback. It lunged its tail at him, trying to sting him, so he could kill him slowly, before devouring him. Unfortunately, Lucian wasn't easy prey either. He quickly pushed his feet against the ground, and kicked into the air, and jumped on top of its tail, and held on to it. He couldn't hold on very long, but with the time he did, he removed its tail with his zanpakuto, and landed on the ground. He shook his head and had to get his balance fast, for the Hollow was still a threat. One pincer, and those four legs of it, still made it a little dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

Aurora smiled as the hollow was sent flying. She continued to smile a wicked smile as she walked toward it calmly. She could have easily finished it like it was nothing but she wanted to know if the Shingami was worth the time or if he was noting better then just a snack. Although he seemed quite competent with the use of his sword and was even a bit cute. Aurora just watched silently her hair blowing in the wind as the battle continued.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 am

After a few moments it seemed that the victor would be obvious. She was well tiered of waiting and decided to end it herself. She quickly moved tward the hollow almost to fast for it to follow. It attempted to attack her as she quickly dodged the attacks as her fist once again sunk into the hollows face. You bore me just die already She grabbed its hand as she jumped up shoving her fist through the hollows head as it hit the ground dead. Aurora landed on the ground as she turned tward the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 am

Sorry about that, they can be so pesky at times. But allow me to inter-duce myself I am Aurora. U are a shinigami what seat are you She smiled as she walked toward the shinigami slowly her hips swaying lightly. She rubbed the hollows blood off of her hand. Lucian turned to face Aurora. She was beautiful, but deadly... a fierce combination. He kept his zanpakuto raised at the Femme Fetale. He wasn't sure if she was going to start a fight now, or continue to flirt; though he wasn't sure if this was flirting. Either way, he kept his weapon raised, but didn't show any sign of wanting to fight her. He couldn't take his eyes of her though... Her beauty, was captivating... It sorta made him blush softly.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 am

"Third Seat... Lucian Sainoji. I'm with Squad 7. It's a pleasure to meet you Aurora. Now tell me, how is it, that you can not only see me, but know I'm a Shinigami. You're not Quincy, from the looks of it, but you aren't human either. So, care to explain, on how a beautiful girl such as yourself, is quite dangerous?"

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 am

Lucian wasn't ready to release his zanpakuto yet, but somehow, he knew, that this wasn't going to be a conversation for long. It was going to turn into a brawl, and he was going to have to give it all he got, if he wanted to make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora grinned evilly as she walked closer to the shinigami before coming to a stop only a foot or two away. Her sky blue eyes glowed in the dusk sky as they studied the shinigami. She sniffed the air her chest rising and falling with every breath. Then finally she spoke breaking the silence her voise was soft but had a enjoyed hint to it. Mmmm third seat, that is very interesting I had never met one that high, this makes me very happy. Any of the other Shinigami I have ever met were quite week, but it seems you hold some potential. You are obviously a shinigami becouse of her smell you reek of it, i could smell you from a mile away, but to answer your question more directly I am what you consider a bounto
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora cut off suddenly filling the air once again with silence. She looked down as she grabbed her necklace tightly her her hands as she rubeed it lightly. Oh this is so very exciting, I just dont know what to do, hmmm well I know someone that wants to meet you quite badly Her fimble fingers pushed into the metal as a sudden warm wave of hair was pushed through the park. Suddenly a large spot on the ground erupted in flames as it spread out to many feet. From inside the flames a large creature stepped out, it walked out of the fire as it stood near Aurora. It was a huge wolf almost as tall as Aurora on all 4 paws. Fire spewed out of it constantly filling the park with a red tint. what do we have hereIt spoke its voice deep and threatening.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 am

He became somewhat, confused. Bounto? He had never heard that name before, then again, he was new to the ranks of the Gotei 13, and didn't know that their were other powerful beings besides Quincy around the world of the living. The second Aurora had brought a large wolf that was covered in flames... Lucian had to go on the defense even more now. He had no clue as to what other abilities she possed, but he knew it was nothing good to his eyes.

"Clearly you aren't the type of girl who's in the mood for chats for long... And judging by your friend... neither is he. So, I guess I'm left with no choice now. Hope you know what your getting yourself into Aurora. Bare your fangs, Ookami no Fubuki!"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 am

Lucian held his zanpakuto with both his hands now; his left touching the blade. The sword slowly began to change color, as an icy cold wind began to cover the entire area around him. The zanpakuto's blade would change color now, from pearl white, to sky blue. The end of the blade, began to produce three small like holes, that would make cold air slowly vent into the atmosphere. The hilt at the end of the sword, now sported a crescent moon end, with a chain and a little wolf emblem dangling at the end. Aurora could probably feel the chilly pandemic that Lucian had just released. Today was going to be quite the match, Fire vs Ice. Opposites attract, as most people say, but today was a day, that Lucian wished, he hadn't meet his opposite element.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Aurora smiled she moved over to her large furry friend. Her thin fingers ran through his thick fur completely unaffected by the fire his body was covered in. She moved closer to his head as she petted him and kissed you head. Oh your gona be so happy at what I have brought you, his name is Lucian and he is a third seat, he seems very competent with a blade too. Her voice was soft and kind and full of happiness as she even giggled in her words. She moved further over pushing her mouth against his ears as she whispered into his ear. I have already had my fun with a mesieruly hollow that means this one is all yours.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next