Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Dragon vs The Raven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Kuroi watched as Itami grabbed his hand. He released the cero in hand that Itami had grabbed. He shifted his body upwards and let Itami headbutt his neck causing a loud crack to be heard. He yelped out in pain knowing that his collarbone was broken. He coughed up a little blood. He brought his feet up to Itami's chest and pushed away from Itami only to be hit by the sphere. He grimaced in more pain as he felt lightning and fire crack across his back causing blood to flow.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:48 pm

I cackled as I allowed him to push me back. I was unaffected by the sphere, and I reached out to grab his leg with my hand. With my other hand I formed a sword of fire. I brought it down onto his body as I yanked his leg toward me at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Kuroi yelped out in more pain as he felt his leg almost pull out of his socket. He was totally screwed without Medianoche at his side. He needed to create an opening in this sphere so he could get out of it. Kuroi formed a blade of reiatsu as it clashed with Itami's blade. He was only buying himself time before the inevitable was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 pm

I began to laugh hysterically as my sadistic grin widened. My fangs were in full view. I yanked his leg even harder this time. The force brought me directly between him. I formed a sword in my other hand and jabbed them both at his chest where his lungs were located. At the same time I opened my mouth and let jet of hot flames and lightning out.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Kuroi yelled this time as he felt his left leg become dislocated. He brought his arms up in an X shape as the swords implaed his arms and the flames and lightning smashed him backwards into the sphere. He staggered to his legs trying to maintain his vision. Kuroi looked down at his arms and saw they were burned. He was now missing his Espada jacket. Kuroi was running out of idea and time.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 pm

I stood over Kuroi. I began to shake my head as I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. I began to squeeze hard, not letting a single breath escape. I brought my other hand forward, a ball of fire and lightning forming there. It got bigger and bigger, completely enveloping my hand. I placed it directly in his face and smirked.
Bye bye Kuroi.
The ball exploded forward, a beam of the elements shooting toward him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Kuroi could not describe what happened next. He felt burns across his face. Kuroi felt his body go limp as he fell to the bottom of the sphere. He felt his breath running slowly out of his body. Kuroi felt sadness for the first time in his life. He let everybody down even Medianoche down. Kuroi turned his head to the side and closed his eyes for the final time. "Medianoche I am sorry......" Were the last words Kuroi muttered before his breath stopped coming out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Aerolahnn
Ronin Lt
Aerolahnn

Character Sheet
Name: Aerolahnn

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Within seconds the body of the young hollow vanishes but oddly not in the normal style of a hallows disipation and left behind is his Jacket that identified him as an arrancar in aizens army.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:30 pm

I growl as the body disappears. I was disappointed in the fight. I saw the jacket and quickly picked it up. A war souvenir was just what I needed. It was quite nice as well. I then appear beside Yamamoto. I give him a quick look with a smirk as I grip the jacket in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon vs The Raven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2