Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Year of the Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Year of the Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Year of the Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Year of the Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Year of the Raven EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Year of the Raven EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Year of the Raven EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Year of the Raven EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Year of the Raven EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Year of the Raven I_vote_lcapYear of the Raven I_voting_barYear of the Raven I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Year of the Raven I_vote_lcapYear of the Raven I_voting_barYear of the Raven I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Year of the Raven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Kuroi stepped out of the Garganta onto a building that was different to him. He took a minute to examine his surroundings. After looking around for several minutes he was able to figure out this place was Tokoyo. He smiled and jumped down to the streets softly. Medianoche had flown off as Kuroi had jumped down because she wanted to do a little exploring. Kuroi didn't mind because there was not a lot of reiatsu signatures in the area.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 pm

He walked down the busy streets taking in the scenery. It had been awhile since he was able to relax and forget about the troubles that worried him. As he walked he sensed something powerful but it was not hollow like. It was more shinigami like than anything else. He did not worry about it but continued down the street tenjoying himself. As he kept walking he felt the reiatsu signature following him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

When he stopped he felt something bump into him. He turned around in a circle to see who was that bumped him. Behind Kuroi was a young shinigami in her late 20's staring with the intent to kill him. But she could not tell that he was an Arrancar by his outfit because that itself has changed. The only thing that may give him away was his Espada tattoo on his chest. She looked up at him with her hand on the hilt of zanpakuto. "Listen I don't want to fight I just came for a nice walk around Tokoyo." She just smiled at him and relaxed. "Good because I came here to do the same. Sorry for not introducing myself...I am Leah former Squad 10 Captain and you are?" He smiled and opened his eyes so he could see her. "I am Kuroi Karasa the 8th Espada...nice to meet you Leah."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Kuroi noticed Leah was blushing at him. He did something that was never in his nature or maybe he just never thought he had that side. Kuroi took her hand and kissed it before letting it fall. Leah smiled and brought her hand to her chest holding it. "Would you like to go for a walk with Mr.Espada?" Leah nodded before being able to get her words out. "Yes that is fine as long don't try to kill me. Kuroi smiled and began walking but as he started walking she grabbed onto his hand and held it softly. He just smiled and went with it but while he did he would keep his eyes on her. He still remembered that he was an arrancar and that she was a shinigami. Just for today though they would be two different people going on a walk through a busy city for the day.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 pm

"I have a question...why do you have grey hair?" She asked curiously. Kuroi let out a small laugh before responding to Leah."See before this I had stunning black hair but being over the 8th Fraccion which is science there was a bad experiement. One of my bonehead Fraccion members dropped a vile on me that busted and this was the result." Leah just nodded her head while holding on to Kuroi hand. This was the first time Kuroi felt affection. He had always been in an environment when it was kill to live all the time. But now he was getting used to this affection that Leah was showing to him. "We could get in a lot of trouble just by being seen together, which is weird for me to say even though we dont know each other well." Kuroi looked down on her because she was about a few inches shorter than him. "Yeah we could but they are too busy preparing for the war that is looming to pay attention to a former captain and a current espada walking down the street." She nodded in agreement and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:18 pm

"So tell me something about you I do not know about you already." Kuroi asked politely. "Well I lived in the Soul Socitey for hundreds of years going through the numerous ranks there were to achieve. Started out a squad member then worked my way up to captain. But I left because I wanted to live a normal life but I knew that was impossible as a shinigami so I just resigned from Captain and left to live here. What about you Kuroi?" Kuroi could not remember much of his past but he would tell her what he could.n"I started out as a demi hollow then worked my way up to a regular hollow then eventually Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde shortly after. I then gained Aizen's approval to be an Arrancar. When I got strong enough I challenged the former 8th Espada and killed him for his postion that I now hold." Leah looked up at him and smiled nodding.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Kuroi was for some reason getting close to Leah when he felt something tug on his hand. "Kuroi...look." He looked up at what she pointed too. In front of them was a three headed hollow. Kuroi let go of Leah hand and unsheathed his katana holding it in his right hand. "Be right back." He took off in his sonido in the next three seconds sounded like a whip being cracked. He jumped back down to Leah who was clapping in approval."You certainly know how to protect a lady mister." She giggled. Kuroi smiled and took her hand and they continued walking down the street. "What would you say if I could give you a normal life?" She was puzzeled by his question. "Is that possible?" He nodded but he knew she may not like the details. He grabbed her gently and jumped up to a building and sat on the roof holding her.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

"Listen the life you want is hard but it is possible. Just find a normal human man and you should be fine I thought it was that easy." Kuroi had a little grin on his face after he finish speaking. Leah looked up at him smiling and blushing. "I want you even though you are an Espada and we have time to still get to know each otehr but we have started off good." Kuroi grin faded now as he looked at her. "Are you sure it will hard being with somebody with me?" She put her hand on his chest and stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly. "I just gave you my seal of approval?" He was taken by surprised but just smiled and kissed her back. "Leah you just got mine. Do me favor and stay here during the war I dont want you to get hurt." She nodded and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"Just come get me when its over and you better be alive!" She pushed him gently in his chest. He laughed and nodded in agreement. "I will do my best." He whistled after a few second Medianoche landed on his shoulder looking at Leah curiously. "Who is that?" She turned her head sideways at Medianoche. "This is my bestfriend and holds my greatest power. Medianoche meet Leah, Leah meet Medianoche." "Nice to meet you Leah." Leah smiled at Medianoche."Nice too meet you as well Medianoche." Kuroi hugged Leah again before snapping his fingers as a Garganta opened up behind him. "I must make my final preparatations for this war. See you soon." Leah brought him in close and kissed him again before standing back. Kuroi smiled and turned and walked into the Garganta waving at her while it closed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Year of the Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Raven   Year of the Raven Empty

Back to top Go down

Year of the Raven
Page 1 of 1