Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Year 2 exams for Mau I_vote_lcapYear 2 exams for Mau I_voting_barYear 2 exams for Mau I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Year 2 exams for Mau I_vote_lcapYear 2 exams for Mau I_voting_barYear 2 exams for Mau I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Year 2 exams for Mau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet
Name: Maudz (Mau) Saiver
Race: Shinigami

Year 2 exams for Mau Empty
PostSubject: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 am

After his first year at the Academy, Mau spends his time practicing to better his skills.

*scratching his head* i think i've got it now.. i dont wanna let anyone get the best of me again.. *he thinks back upon the sparring match between him, Junsuke and Kyousuke* they were fast, but i've gotten faster myself now.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am

*Mau's teacher walks up to him* You've improved quite a bit compared to last year Maudz. Though your laziness in class is still quite annoying.

*Mau grins* Some things just never change teach. I can't help it..

*She gives him a glare* Well this years final exam will be different than last years. So the antics you pulled before will not be acceptable!
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:11 am

*Lifting his eyebrow* Different than last year? How so?

The goal of this years exam will not be beating your opponent, but instead stopping them. Using your skills from this year and the previous.

Hmm.. Alright.. I think I get what you mean. *putting his finger to his chin*So we wont be using swords, but instead Kido?

That's correct.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:13 am

Since your already here Mau, wait a little while longer. The class will be out here shortly to begin our final exam.

*Sitting on the ground* Take your time, I could use a nap *grins*

*Giving an angry look* UGH! Your so hopeless!

*Leaning back, he puts his hands behind his head and rests*
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 am

*Returning with the rest of the class, the teacher speaks in a serious tone* Alright class. We will begin our years final exam. Some of you already have a high enough grade to pass, and will not need to participate if you dont want to. *Pointing at Maudz* Others like you Maudz, who spend more time day dreaming and sleeping will have to pass to advance to the next year.

*With a dull expression* Way to be so blunt...
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 am

The exam will be a test of your kido abilities. Your goal is to stop and capture your partner. Those who do so will pass.

*Standing up scratching his head* Teach, can I go first..? I'd really like to take that nap now..

*Glooming back at him* If it gets you out of my hair.. Fine. Maudz, you will face Hachi. Lets begin.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:20 am

*Getting into position, Maudz waits for Hachi to ready himself*

Do your best Mau, I don't want to make this easy.

*With a big grin and a chuckle* I'll see what I can do. *He runs for Hachi watching for his first move*
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 am

*Hachi jumps in the air over Mau* Bakudo #26, Kyokko *Light bends around Hachi, making Mau unable to see him*

*Spinning around, Mau thinks to himself* what would I do in this situation.. *Waiting a couple more seconds, he spins back around* Hado #4, Byakurai!
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 am

*After Byakurai hits the ground, Mau jumps ahead to his right as Hachi appears again* Bakudo #4, Hainawa! *A rope of energy appears and binds Hachi's arms* got him.. *Taking no time to stop, Mau tackles Hachi to the ground*Got him Teach!

Well then.. It looks like you did.
Back to top Go down
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:25 am

*Scratching at his head as he always does, he smiles* So it looks like another year is down then?

That's correct Maudz, and one less year of you annoying me I have to endure.

*Putting a stupid look on his face* Awe come on.. I'm not that bad..

*Looking away* No.. I suppose your not.. Now go and do whatever it is you do, I'll see you next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year 2 exams for Mau   Year 2 exams for Mau Empty

Back to top Go down

Year 2 exams for Mau
Page 1 of 1