Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Graduation Exams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Graduation Exams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Graduation Exams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Graduation Exams EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Graduation Exams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Graduation Exams EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Graduation Exams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Graduation Exams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Graduation Exams EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Graduation Exams I_vote_lcapGraduation Exams I_voting_barGraduation Exams I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Graduation Exams I_vote_lcapGraduation Exams I_voting_barGraduation Exams I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Graduation Exams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 pm

"*Zero is calmly walking throughout the Shino Academy,with a nervous smile on his face,knowing that his days at the Shino Academy are nearly over and that he'll soon be a step closer to becoming a true shinigami. As he turns the corner,he finds the classroom assigned to him for his Graduation exam as he enters the room*"

Zero:"Well, I'm almost done with my academy schooling over here. I just need to pass and finish my graduation exam and I can finally become a shinigami! Maybe I'll even become accepted into a squad very soon."

*Zero sits down in the class,looking about the classroom at the other students nervously,not fully sure of what to expect from the Graduation Exams.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Koga walks into the graduation room after visiting the human world and wears his average white tee shirt and gray jeans with his red belt.
"Hey everyone I am Koga Wolf, 5th Seat of Squad 12"
Koga announces to the students.
"and today we are going to be testing you each in Kido,Hakudo,Hoho and your skills with a blade."
Koga announces yet again to the students.
"Now each of you will be assigned to one of these proctors that you see sitting around the room. Please come to this board and see who you are matched up with and find that person. Good Luck to you all."
Koga points to the board to his left side.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Zero:"Well then, let's just see who I ended up getting for these exams. I hope I didn't get anyone too difficult this time around then again I wouldn't mind a slightl challenge either.

*Zero nervously walks up to the board on the left side of Koga to see who he ended up getting paired with for the Graduation Exams with much eager anticipation.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Koga looks over at Zero.
"Huh guess you got me huh? What a coincidence."
Koga says as he looks at Zero.
"Anyways lets go out into the feild to see your skills."
Koga puts his hands in his pockets and goes outside and stand behind a training dummy.
"Now stand behind that yellow line and attempt to fire a kido at this dummy. Depending on how high a level kido and how well u perform the kido I will give u a grade."
The yellow line stands 15 ft away from the dummy.
"Just dont hit me will ya."
Koga says with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm

*Zero raises his hand nervously in realization that he knows no offensive ranged kido, hoping it won't jeopardize his chances of graduating from the Academy. But knows he wants to be in Squad 11.*

Zero:"Um sir....I have one big problem with this, the only kido I pretty much know is Hado 11 and that's about it. Can I just electrify something and throw it at the dummy or what?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Koga picks up a chain on the ground and throws it at Zero.
"Tie this to he bottom of your zanpaktou. its 13 ft long so u should be able to hit the dummy."
Koga says to Zero.
"We already prepared for people like you."
Koga says with a small chuckle.
"Just don't miss."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:59 pm

*Zero reluctantly looks at the chain and decides to attach it to the bottom of his Zanpaktou's hlit,and grasps onto the chain tightly swinging the Zanpaktou wildly above his head trying not to take anyone out in the process*

Zero:"Well then. There is one single Kido spell that I am able to use but that is about it Koga. But I guess that'll count I hope."

*Zero,gets the momentum going on the chain and times it just right to try and throw it directly at the dummy's chest as he keeps one hand on the chain,begining to incantate a basic level kido spell*

Zero:"Hado 11. Tsuzuri Raiden! *Zero keeps his hand on the chain attached to his Zanpaktou,using the hado spell to send an electrical current down all the way from the conducting metal down to the Zanpaktou impaled into the dummy."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Koga watches Zero's techniqe and gives a small smirk and pulls out a small black book and pen from his back right pocket and writes down a C-.
"Ok that was good."
Koga begins to walk over to Zero.
"Now lets check how fast you are. I want you to run and shunpoe around the field 3 times.BEGIN!"
Koga pulls out a stomach and presses the button to start it off.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Zero:"Well this shouldn't be too difficult,hoho was one of my better classes at the academy,heck I was able to break through a wall with my shunpo even!"

*"Zero readies himself and fires off from the starting point as soon as Koga pushes down on the button,as he dashes down the field,shunpo'ing in long strides as he does so,thrusting himself forward as fast as he can with strong bursts but has slight difficulty stopping for a split second when he finishes the course."*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Koga presses the button again and resets his watch and writes down a A- in his small book.
"Ok nicely done. Now for my least favorite part. I need you to start punching at the same dummy 100 times minimum with nice strong punches and combos. If you go past 100 you will get extra credit."
Koga says as he takes a few steps away from the dummy.
"Begin when your ready."
Koga says as he squats down to rest a little.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

*Zero assumes a boxing stance for some reason or another and gets ready for the Hakuda portion of the exam*

Zero:Alrighty then sir. I'm ready right now. I can't wait for the next exam!

*Zero,swiftly shunpo's once up to the dummy's position and starts out by throwing a series of quick jabs to the face,throwing an occasional uppercut every 10 punches,As he reaches 30 punches he begins to add swift elbow and knee strikes into the mix of his blows,and also tries a spinning roundhouse kick for good measure. As he is nearing the end of the drill and getting exhausted and beginning to slow down, he begins to start throwing alternating kicks at the dummy. Finishing the combo off by charging his fist back and once more(Even though he dosen't like using kido.)Begins to incantate Hado 11 Tsuzuri Raiden once more. Grabbing the dummy by it's throat and neck and grasping tightly as he lifts it up and slams it down against the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Koga gives a small laugh as he watches the finishing move.
"Not bad."
Koga writes down an A+ in his small black book then tosses Zero a small cold water bottle.
"Here take a small break before we start your last test."
Koga wakls over to the rack where he grabs one wooden zanpaktou and walks back over to Zero.
"Your last test."
Koga says as he stabs the sword into the ground.
Koga picks up the dummy on the ground to its upright position.
"Try to get in a nice 100 strike in on this dummie.Just dont pass out on me."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

*Zero wipes the sweat from his forehead,as he takes a long drink from his water bottle and takes a couple deep breaths as he grabs onto his practice Zanpaktou and readies himself for a moment*

Zero:"Well then this is my speciality but,are you saying I could potentially be Squad 2 or Onimitsukudo material? That would be pretty awesome too,I've developed a Hagane recently too you know."

*Zero crouches back slightly,and shunpo's towards the position of the dummy,and begins to hack away at the dummy,focusing his reiatsu onto the blade to the best of his ability. He begins by swfitly repeatedly striking the shoulders,constantly alternating between them,and then begins a few swift thrusting stabs at the chest,neck and face. Getting carried away with himself and pumped up from the training drill his strength alone nearly begins to sever off the limbs of the dummy,despite the fact that his Zanpaktou is wooden. Finishing the dummy off he lets out a battle cry as he deeply stabs the Zanpaktou through the dummy's face,ripping it off in the process,panting heavily as he's done*

Zero:How......was....that sir?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 pm

"Very nicely done."
Koga says with a little smile as he writes down a A- in for the last test.
"Well you could join a variety of Squads. We'll see who you get scouted out by."
Koga walks over to Zero and holds out his right hand.
"Congratulations you have passed the Shinigami Academy final test."
Koga says with a little smile.
"I will submit your grades to head of the Shino Academy. Be read for the graduation ceremony tomorrow at noon."
Koga gives a slight bow and walks away,putting the small black book in his back right pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Zero:"Well what do you expect? I no one can do that much with a wooden sword and I was tired from the past exams!"

*Even though, he is tired and exhausted from finishing his exams he gathers his things and heads for his home to prepare himself for attending his Academy Graduation Ceremony as he walks off into the Rukongai.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graduation Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exams   Graduation Exams Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation Exams
Page 1 of 1