Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Year of the Snake EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Year of the Snake EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Year of the Snake EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Year of the Snake EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Year of the Snake EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Year of the Snake EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Year of the Snake I_vote_lcapYear of the Snake I_voting_barYear of the Snake I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Year of the Snake I_vote_lcapYear of the Snake I_voting_barYear of the Snake I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Year of the Snake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:09 pm

I smirk as i appear on a roof the snake vomits you out below me." Welsome kid. hope you enjoyed your life...it ends here."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:13 pm

He lands on the ground causing a large thud noise. He stands up as Medianoche stays clung to his left shoulder staring at the strange man. "This is where you fly off and not try to be brave." He feels Medianoche fly off in the opposite direction as he takes off his arrancar jacket taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

i smerk and look at you. "facinating, an arrancar i believe you are called..hmm what was your name, karol caressa? hmm no..what ever." I grin and snap as a large white snake appears behind you. "youll die anyway"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm

He grins. He cracks his neck. He turns on his right heel forming a blade of reiatsu in his right hand slashing at the snake right underneath its' head. He looks back at the stranger. "It is Kuroi and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

"I," I grin as you kill the snake. "am lucifer prince of hell." I smirk and appear infront of you
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:15 pm

He grins."Lets see if i can fight you with my eyes closed!"He sheathes his katana with his right hand. He throws a left hook aiming for Lucifer's face. This should be more difficult." He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 pm

i grin as i simply lean to dodge the punch and send my knee towards your solar plexus.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 pm

He grins. He looks at the knee coming towards his chest. He takes his elbow and slams it downward on Lucifer's knee. He fires a punch straight to the groin of Lucifer. "Sometimes you have to get a little dirty," He thinks to himself while throwing the punch.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 pm

I grin as you hit and i grip your arm. " with such a weak punch you couldnt hurt a 16 year old like that. " i grin as a snake leaves my sleeve to wrap ur arm.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

He looks up at Lucifer grinning. "Who said i was trying to hurt you?" He unsheathes his wazikashi with his left hand slashing at the snake. He tries to kick Lucifer in the chest with his right foot to pull away from him. He has yet to seriously attack.." He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm

i grin as the snake bites into you before its head is removed as i am kicked away i slide on the ground before putting my foot down and stopping."impressive"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 pm

He grimaces at the bite on his hand. He feels his arm begin to tingle but shakes it off. He grins hiding the fact he knows something has entered his body. He sonido toward Lucifer firing a two fisted punch towards his solar plexus."I am not looking for impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

I jump back and i hols out my hand as a black obsidean cane shaepd like a snake appears.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:18 pm

He grins. He unsheathes both of his blades now rotating them in his hands.
"You actually control Snakes."
He takes one step with his right foot before he is in front of Lucifer. He aims and slashes both blades at his chest in an X shape. He grins trying to stay on the offensive during this fight.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 pm

i raise my staffinbetween your blades locking them. "hmm and?" I grin as from my coat several snakes slither away silently.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm

He grins. He pushes back on Lucifer shifting his weight down to his legs keeping him in place."Just saying," He throws a headbutt towards Lucifer trying to force him back. He stomps both of his feet harder in the ground to keep in place.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 pm

i grin and take the hit. " to think you could beat me/" i laughand shrug it off as i push against you my strength seeming to grow.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 pm

He grins. He feels Lucifer strength beginning to push him back. He holds his ground as a crater begins to form around them from the pushing of back and forth of their strength. He begins to wonder why has his power has grown all of the sudden. He pushes those thoughts out of his mind as he focuses on Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 pm

"hehe thats right you should wonder why i am more superior" my strength increases more. "but you should be more focused on whether ill kill you slowly or immediately hehe." I smirk
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

He grins. He sonido back still feeling that tingling sensation. "We will see who will die." He sonido toward Lucifer pushing the tingling sensation behind him in his head. He slashes downward at his left shoulder with his katana in his right hand. He thrust his wazikashi towards his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:47 pm

i grin as i in almost one motion clash both blades knocking them away as i kick towards your chest.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 pm

He grins. He goes flying back from the kick. He rolls in the dirt for a little bit before standing up. He sheathes both of his blades while he is standing up. He dusts himself off regaining a bit of his confidence. He cracks his necks and knuckles. "Bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

i grin as i rush toward you cane raised as a blade forma at its tip.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm

He grins. He sonido toward Lucifer unsheathing both of his blades. His grins becomes even bigger. He slashes at his left shoulder with both blades. "I am still holding back,make me fight you at full power!" He tries to sense Medainoche while slashing at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

i grin as i become a masive snake my mouth open as you move forward and i go to close around you but i stop. Damn it not! he cant be here now!!! DAMN HIM!!!" I explode in a shower of snakes all livid and ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Year of the Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of the Snake   Year of the Snake Empty

Back to top Go down

Year of the Snake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next