Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Another year.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Another year.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Another year.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Another year.... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Another year.... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Another year.... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Another year.... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Another year.... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Another year.... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Another year.... I_vote_lcapAnother year.... I_voting_barAnother year.... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Another year.... I_vote_lcapAnother year.... I_voting_barAnother year.... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Another year....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 pm

-He walks into the dojo-Well wonder what i am learning this year?I hope its more entertaining than last year class i had to take.I really dont care ill pass with flying colors anyway.-He walks in and sits against a wall and lies his head back as the teacher begins to talk-

Teacher:Today class you will learn about Hakuda.The art of Hakuda is very simple or very difficult.For some of you will learn this very quickly.Others of you will probably be here until you pass.Now for today lesson i want you to fire a hado at the practice dummys here.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Teacher:Every hado must be used with two hands.You must say the name of the spell for it to work correctly.Do not try to use this with one hand or you could be missing some fingers.Now i will demonstrate how to properly do this.-She holds out her palms and demonstrates-

-He opens one eye and watches her demonstration-This class is just as dull as the other one.Oh well i can pass this one..now back to going to sleep.I only know one hado that i have used once.Hopefully i can pass with that hado when the test comes.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm

-He still has one eye open as he watches the students go-Hmm those students are doing very good.I hope i can do better than them.What am i thinking they are better me.I crack myself up sometimes with my sarcasm.Well i guess ill sleep till its my turn-He closes his eye-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Teacher:Jinto Yachidaka!Wake up and get up and take care of this test.Your such a slacker.I dont know how you passed your Zanjustu class.You should have failed lucky i wasnt your teacher otherwise you still be in your first year.-She taps her foot gently on the wooden floor-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Im awake calm down.I can never sleep hard around here.I passed because i paid attention.Unlike some of this other students who freak out about such little things.Now for me to pass the little test of yours.I hope its very challenging.-he stands up walking to the front of the class adjusting his glasses-Now Hado 4. Byakurai!!-He fires a small lighting bolt from his hand at the dummy-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Teacher:Very good Jinto.Now go back to your seat and watch the others.Please take note of all the hados used today.For doing well Jinto you receive an A.Now class there are many different levels to hado.Each hado goes up in strength as it does in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:40 pm

-He walks back to his spot against the wall-Nice to know that i did pretty good.Im not very good at using these kind of techniques.Im more of hand to hand guy.Thank you ma'am.Im hoping to learn more about something i dont know already-He leans against the wall and closes one eye as he finshes speaking-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm

-He closes both eyes and focuses on the teacher-Gosh im really sleepy.Well i know i have at least one year left here.Considering this class is Hado..i wonder what will be next.I have a choice in hoho or kido.I think ill take Kidou..so i can be more rounded out.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm

-He is awakened by the sound of his classmates leaving-Two classes down one more left.I could pick up a fourth class to make my recruitment look better.I still have not decided what Squad i want to try and get into.I will know soon enough...-He stands up and walks out the dojo-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another year....   Another year.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another year....
Page 1 of 1