Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! I_vote_lcapGraduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! I_voting_barGraduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! I_vote_lcapGraduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! I_voting_barGraduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Hikaru Shidou walked out with only ten other academy students. Those were all that had made it this far this year. However only 2 of them where supposed to graduate. Why did the decision come to that has yet to be determined. This grouping of students was a new experiment to try and get much tougher shinigami into as a result there are a lot of higher and more important people than usual going to watch. The scheduled idea is actually simple. For each of the tests there will be students knocked out of the running to graduate. There is an exception for passing and that's if they are highly over the normal graduation and literally excel in everything.

The Academy head stands up to read the proclamation of their tests to both a fairly large audience consisting of all the current students staff and several shinigami and others. At this point none of the students standing in the open grass spot inside the academy have heard anything about their graduation tests and ceremony until now as is. So for them it is all coming as a shock.

"Each test is also a combination of different things. Here's the schedule the first test involves being able to shinpo in battle and use hand to hand at the same time. However there will be no dummies instead there are five pairings and two teams. Each team is of five shinigami. Those pairing are opponents. The plan with this is that after this 6 will remain although 5 will be defeated. Of the 5 defeated they have to prove they are good at battle recovery and try to aid the others who are flattened or completely defeated.

From those six that move to the second phase four will remain. The second phase will be a team fight using Kido and zanpakutou. The students are restricted from any sort of killing blow but rather are required to incapacitate the others until two of the students are incapacitated. After this round a tournament style knockout is going to be held as one vs one matches between the remaining four until only one stands. For the one on one matches anything is allowed and they commence untill incapacitation of one combatant. Let the testing commence"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0INLszs-kuI&feature=BFa&list=PLEB0F55CCAA890BE2&lf=results_main

Hikaru stood there not wanting to loose any composure. She was ultimately shocked by what had just been said. at this point all ten of the students new each other at least a little bit. So she stood there confused. One of the teachers came by and handed them all a slip of paper taken from a hat randomly. Hikaru looked at it wonderingly. A 2 was written on it. She swallowed hard. This was not going to be easy at all and they all knew it. she would put everything she had out on the table. They had the two team line up facing each other. Then two teachers went down the line with new pieces of paper numbering one through five.

Directly across from Hikaru was the one everyone figured was the strongest. Throughout all the school year Hikaru never truly stood out except that first day with her spar againt the senior sword training teacher. Other than that their class had been harped on to the point where they never truly paid attention to each other. All of her training was initially segregated as well. There where including her five students who no one truly knew. However everyone even Hikaru looked to that one student as likely being the best there. Thankfully in the first match she wasn't matched against this student. It gave her an edge of ease about that.

Hikaru's biggest worry at this point was her shunpo was still considered slow. She had to use other attributes to make up for it. The five groups where lined in certain spots for their shunpo punching session. Hikaru was in slot 4. The whistle had yet to call instead some generalized info about each of the students and their marks in shunpo and Hakuda. Hikaru and all the others felt very nervous and out of place. They where in front of at least half if not all of the Gotei 13. Everyone from captains to the heading member of the central 46 where here to spectate. They where incredibly nervous.

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I smile gently at the reg haired girl who looked at me. Hikaru was her name i believe. i remember a story about her sword skills. I hope she is as good as they say. I look at my number and as i expected i recieved the number 1...always treated different because im a noble... i wonder how many opponents will bail because of it. I look at you once more. she has a fire in her eyes..i hope she dosent back down otherwise this wont be fair. If im going to be the strongest i have to prove im the strongest so that one day ill take position as Head captain!

I look towards the instructor to hear his next set of news curious as to the order they plan on for the exams. I wonder if kido will be first. it always seems my lower skill... wish i had more time to train...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 pm

The first match was shunpo and hand to hand. An interesting combination considering meat heads training he had done with Hikaru. Or implemented her into. For now she looked across at her opponent. It was a male who had no sword skill however his hand to hand and shunpo where excellent. That would make this match exceedingly difficult. Once the gong went off he shunpo'd straight too her. She took a step back figuring he would leave the shunpo committing an attack. He was starting with a heavy punch. This however was followed by a trail of punches that where all incredibly fast. She lost sight of the other people because all her attention was on defense at this point. Remembering the idea of dodging she shunpo'd straight up flipping and coming down with a heavy kick. He did not avoid the hit.

She felt the heat inside her grow as he took her by her leg and tried to slam her down. She bent to use her hands to shunpo with him. He was caught off guard by the move and was dlipped into the ground hard. He quickly recovered and shunpo'd to a spot low enough to be away from the arms and put his punches on Hikaru's chest. He attacked incredibly fast landing at least 5 blows before she was thrown back. Hikaru stood painfully and was not liking how this guy had just hit her so fast and hard after being slammed so hard. He looked a little surprised that she stood however. It was obvious his speed was on a whole different level from hers. This is what scared her at the beginning. He shunpo'd three times before coming on for more attacks some kicks. She blocked them and would have hit him in the face but he shunpo'd away yet again.

She learned from his previous series of Shunpo's that his shunpo's weren't hard to follow and also telegraphed his movement. She also had not used ikkotsu yet which he may or may not have had. He came at her again this time using Shunpo many times. She saw he was coming for a rear attack. She jumped flipped and shunpo'd right into his path and used Ikkotsu hitting him square in the face. She may have been slower but it worked to her advantage. He flew back and was out cold in one hit. She was directed to the side where actual shinigami would help heal instead of the failed academy students. It was only then did she realize all five of his hits to her stomach where ikkotsu's.

Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 pm

I watch the fight between the red haired girl and the boy, altho his proficiency was much more advanced above hers she pullled off a win and survived 5 ikkotsus. "this girl is tough for sure. "i smile." just what i hoped for. " I look as then nod to me and i jump over the railing several individuals trying to stop me far to late. I land gracefully and look towards the medical area. I harden my resolve to win and make it to the top two if just to have a chance to face her. I look at my opponent a girl slightly older than myself with high skill in hand to hand and zanjutsu but her shunpo was rather slow. I sighed. they rigged it for me i suppose. I look at the girl and smile and she flinches as if my smile was a strike to her. I frown and take my stance as the instructor blows the whistle.

I vanish and appear behind the girl and send a leg sweep towards her she is suprised and manages to catch herself with her left hand and she vanishes slowly before appearing a few feet infront of m her movements rather easy to trask i grin and dash forward and rotate sending an elbow towards her solarplexus. she jumps back and i extend my arm she catches it and swings me around .

her strength is impresive for sure. she tosses me some distane and she seems shocked at what she did and seemed ready to bow out and i dashed forward becore she could motion to do so. i caught her arm and speak swiftly. "Do not back down, you are a shinigami and if nothing you should have hope for there is always hope." i slam her to the ground and she coughs and lays there a moment and i look at her. she seemed in decisive but shook her head in tears and before i could do more she withdrew. Damn it! i sigh and walk away with my false win very irritated. I cant stand winning this way...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 am

Hikaru sat on the cot as one of the squad 4 shinigami who wouldn't stop complimenting her on her victory was healing her stomach. It had been bruised badly. This might actually slow her performance in the next few fights but she decided to live with it. For now the other fights where taking place. Yukino Amarante. Hikaru finally placed her name as names are one of Hikaru's weaknesses. She noticed all the defeated students had been pulled to the side. The one she had beaten looked really mad. However he was also really good at healing so when it was time he went to the healing deal really well and was brought back in. He was on Yukino's team and Hikaru had to be ready. She didn't know what was going to happen. At the right time all six student where called to the field and faced off and yet again. They would all draw their zanpakutou and ready themselves for the team fight round. This round wasn't just about being able to defeat their opponents but in being able to work as a team. However there was a disasterous plan for her team. They figured Hikaru could hold off the guy who had returned and the other while they both went after Yukino. They weren't going to back down either.

Hikaru finally let them do what they wanted. Sure she wouldn't have a hard time in the worst case scenario she would be only one left from their team. In the best case scenario they won. In the middle ground scenario Yukino and Hikaru eliminated the bracket fighting system by destroying the other four all together and were the only two left. Regardless Hikaru formed up in their planed method completely giving away their plan before the fight would begin. This would likely make Yukino accept and make her two team mates attack Hikaru. Then the bell rang for the fight to begin.

Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:25 am

I look at the opposing team as they prepare and notice somthing strange about their order. i look down my line and swiftly issue an inaudiable command. they all nod and i look forward with determination. They are planning something, what ever it is...i will not allow it even if it puts my team on the disadvantage. I hear the bell ring and immediately the two dash forward their aim seems to be towards you but they immedieately dispurse and i cut down thei line as they intercept the two who originaly planed to tag against me i draw my blade and push forward seeming to glide across thr ground as i rotate and swing my blade towards you." if anyone faces you it will be me i cannot allow my team to be defeated so early on."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 am

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! 31SHmrySHL_SL500_AA300_Hikaru watched the plan get disrupted which was not only fine but possibly preferable. She was not given a chance to do so much as voice her opinion as both of the other students on her team where overall higher positioned. They figured Hikaru to be inferior and therefore essentially left her what looked somewhat simple. Hikaru drew her zanpakutou letting everyone note the blade itself was red. A very odd sentiment for anyone especially when the zanpakutou wasn't even released yet." I'm the most junior member on our team why would you say I'm the one to worry about?" Hikaru says as she jumps forward quickly making a downward slash at Yukino. Hikaru's advance over small spaces was really quick and the movement speed of her slashes was exceedingly high. Yet her overall movement over distance was weak. Her movement left no visible openings unless there was a shunpo to jump behind her. However Shunpo was not this test so they weren't supposed to use it. As her attack came down she released one hand from her weapon and quickly fired a shakaho to the right at the fighter she had fought in the last round.

The shakaho flew away from her hand for about two feet at the average speed. However that's when it notably became something else. A small smirk would be seen on Hikaru's face as the Shakaho suddenly began to rotate way too fast and accelerate to be alike a bullet. The student who had just been smashed away from him was missed and as if in slow motion the shakaho went right around her and hit him hard in the chest exploding. It wasn't likely enough to finish him but it was a powerful blast. A completely mastered Shakaho.

Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 am

The blades colide and i bring my blade up and around attemting to disarm you as i speak with practiced words. "Hado 1 sho." my words spoken as if they were all one as the immene force pushed froward hopping it would knock you off balance with the attempted dislodginf og your blade. "impressive shakkaho. its a fire affinity spell so i am not suprised you had little effort mastering its power." I smile
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 am

Hikaru was pushed away from Yukino However she leaned forward and angled her body to take the blast as her left came back to her blade squaring her stance again. Her hand would not let go of the blade instead Yukino made a useless movement that appeared to just push the angle of the blade. The force didn't have as much effect as normal and two trails where dug into the grass. The instant she stopped being pushed backward she jumped forward this time a relentless offensive maneuver instead of a half witted one. She lowered her right shoulder making an apparent opening in her posture. There was intended purpose for this but it was likely her opponent wouldn't know the advanced level of swordplay just yet. She was also not amongst the students and teachers who saw Hikaru down the primary teacher of blade either. So instead she yelled as if she had been overcome with anger at being taken lightly. She faked that her fiery anger had made her loose her sense of control. even though in truth it was all a ruse to hopefully get Yukino to attack that opened shoulder.
Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! Hikaru-1
Back to top Go down
Yukino Amarante
Beginner
Yukino Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 am

I watch your movements as you go from calm to angry and i grin as i see the opening i jump back and hold my hand towards you. "Bakudō # 4. Hainawa" i smile as my hand emits a yellow rope of energy aimed towards yoru open shoulder attemtping to wrap you diagonally. if this works i should be able to reel her in and finish the battle. look over and see one of my team mates knocked unconsious and i sigh. seems this will become one sided quickly, i need to finish this fast. after all. i look at you. Well meet again..i know it.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:37 am

Hikaru suddenly with nothing more than the step of her left foot completely re-angled her body and hacked away the rope. She had one more step and slashed from right to left in a very fast powerful slash. Both the speed and effectiveness was likely shocking. The zanpakutou because of it's nature being able to cut through souls and the like easily dismembered the rope coming for her. Hikaru didn't end with just this however. She would go into a powerful combo attack. Letting the weight of her slash carry her she said, "Moeru-Tama" Hikaru took her zanpakutou in her left hand as she did a full rotation really quickly. Her right hand first exploded into flames however when she came back around she hurled a baseball sized red sphere. What this was was completely unknown to everyone here and it was just this weapon that would allow her victory or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:43 am

I am taken aback and raise my blade in defence only to be knocked with good force backwards and to my back my blade thrown from my hand as your team mates immediately take the opportunity to cros blades over my neck signaling defeat. I smirk and lay my head back. Hikaru Shidou huh...Ill never forget that name. Within the crowd you realize that for sometime it has been silent as if a powerful presence where there. I look up and see Yamamoto and i immediately wince. i had lost before his eyes. i would not let this go.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 am

Hikaru doesn't see what happened as the small ball turned into a large ball of flames and threw her opponent. One of Hikaru's team mates crossed her sword over her neck and the bell was rung and yet again. This meant the fight was over. Hikaru stood and sheathed her blade looking at Yukino. She was overly surprised the girl was caught so off guard by the feint. Although it was an advanced feint none the less. She looked up to the shinigami directly behind her who was wearing a taicho uniform. First thing Hikaru noticed was the staff but the look this Taicho had in his eyes when Hikaru's eyes met his was something different. His eyes had a fire in them like hers did. She was paralyzed but out of curiosity and confusion. What did those eyes mean? Why was he so intent on her at this point. However she snapped out of it and helped the Yukino girl up and over to the medical healing place. Surprisingly enough the hand to hand guy wasn't the other team's member who went down even after Hikaru's shot. He was however being pulled for medical reasons He was now spitting out blood. Her shot had injured him internally. However he was given the second position for graduation. He had been defeated once and heavily injured and still continued even surviving the match.

Hikaru was curious as to how this changed things. The other two where started off against each other and the winner would fight Hikaru. Now the championship was the last remaining window to graduate. Hikaru walked over to the now shinigami who she had injured so bad. There was a cute shinigami from squad 13 there healing him at the moment or at least assisting the squad 4 member who was there.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:55 am

- Okay, just stay still now. My colleague here from squad 4 will heal you in no time, you'll see. - I smiled to the young boy and he relaxed a bit.

While the other shinigami was focused in healing the internal injury, I was concentrated in healing a few minor cuts and scratches. Once in a while, I took a peek at the other shinigami, only to notice he had a rather worried expression on his face.

- Is it that serious? - I asked quietly, making sure the boy wouldn't hear.

- Unfortunately, yes. - He replied, cleaning the sweat from his forehead. - Some of his internal organs are damaged. This one may take a while to be fully recovered...

- I'm done with the minor injuries here, so I'll gladly give you a hand. Just tell me what you do.

He agreed and explained me what I could do to help; then we worked together on the internal injury. The shinigami was right: several organs were damaged. I had never seen anything like that before in my life.

I wonder... How could a academy student deal so much damage? This is odd...

I peeked from the corner of my eye only to find a student approaching. I had never seen her before, but I heard from the other shinigamis that she was rather strong.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Hikaru walked over concerned. This student had been seriously injured somehow. as she walked over she noticed he had been sedated into some sort of sleep. Hikaru bit her lip and walked up and crouched near them not wanting to interrupt them. The two that where there were doing some sort of medical procedure. She would kindly wait till they where done and the squad 4 shinigami would take over completely considering he knew what he was doing and the other one probably couldn't do anything at that time. Once that finally happened Hikaru looked to the other female there. Who she thought was rather cute looking but at this point was too concerned about the boy. "Is he going to be alright? I didn't hurt him too much did I?" Hikaru asked her emotion easily flooding her speech. She didn't know the guy personally but she was horrified she had hurt him so much. She would be very distraught if he never recovered or worse died because of her attack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 pm

I heard the girl asking if the boy would be alright and I shocked to find that she was the one who hurt him badly. I turned my eyes from the boy to her and I began to study her carefully. By the look on her eyes and by the way her voice sounded, I could easy tell she was worried, maybe a little scared. I also could tell that she was a kind-hearted girl.

- He will take a few time to recover... But he will be fine. - I replied, doing my best to avoid losing the focus on the reiatsu on my hand.

This girl is really something... She dealt a lot of damage for only a student...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Hikaru watches the girl carefully about to break into tears. She fell to her knees for a moment but regathered herself staying on her knees. At least he was going to be okay. She looked up at the two who were healing him and would have done anything to keep him alive. However she was extremely bad at medical stuff. To the point where she would burn people instead of fixing cuts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

The shinigami from the 4th squad looked at the girl and then at the boy we were healing. I can tell by his look that he wasn't believed that a student could deal so much damage on another one.

- All his organs are healed but he need some rest. Thank you for your help, miss Hansha.

- You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

He bowed and left to get a few painkillers to the boy. I grabbed a towel and cleaned the sweat from my forehead; then I looked at the girl again. It seems she was trying to hold her tears.

- You don't need to cry... - I placed my hand above her head. - Things like this happen everyday. If it's not a shinigami hurting another one, it's an hollow. It may seem brutal at the beginning, but you'll have to deal with it sooner or later. When you graduate, your squad will surely send you in missions with fellow shinigamis. You'll see many get hurt. You just have to train hard to avoid injuries and to protect your friends. - I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Hikaru looked at this shinigami who put her hand on my head. It was slightly comforting and allowed Hikaru to gather herself. She stood to look at this shinigami as she described the everyday life of a shinigami as hard. Hikaru felt the fire inside of her ignite to a lot more fury. She would protect everyone and become extremely powerful as such. The gong was rung and she whiped her eyes. She had to go fight her final match now. Hikaru bowed quickly, "Thank you.. my name is Hikaru Shidou." She said as she ran up to start the final match.

The final match was different however. She was allowed to use all her abilities and now she had a fire within her burning brightly and powerfully. She didn't know it but this fire was her reitsu. She released this fire as soon as the gong was rung and the area became hot. Somehow it was fitting for her. Her zanpakutou drawn she surrendered all form of defense and become a fiery monster. The blade had steam coming from it merely evaporating the water within the air. Hikaru shunpo'd right in front of the opponent and began attacking with her zanpakutou. This student was also highly skilled in all the fields however and this made the fight was going to be something entertaining to watch. However other students didn't have a strong enough reitsu to even be felt. Hikaru on the other hand did primarily because she had just found it. Her reitsu was weak by all standards at this point in time but even some of the weaker shinigami hadn't learned how to bring theirs out and thus didnt have a signature Reitsu.

Hikaru attacked relentlessly. She was angry although to everyone watching it merely appeared she was being overwhelming. She dropped her full stance using her right arm and the strength she possessed to crate hammering attacks against the other student. The other student was hard pressed to defend and when the fire filled Hikaru's hand for the same technique that had defeated the one everyone thought would win she became worried. Hikaru launched it into the girl and it exploded. She was not left unscathed but came back attacking Hikaru. Hikaru however was all over this girl now. She attacked low shunpo'd up and used ikkotsu through her foot slamming the back of the girls head. The girl flew forward and slowly recovered. Hikaru however had sheathed har zanpakutou at this point and had two moeru-tama's one in each hand. She threw them together and used her knowledge to manipulate them so they rotated around each other and almost fused. The girl couldn't react in time and disappeared into an explosion of flames. When the flames cleared the girl was defeated . Conscious but unable to move. Hikaru was the first to run over and help the girl up however and helped bring her into the medical area. She however was not scared of this girl being seriously injured. Why because this girl had the ability to stay conscious through it all. Hikaru had a power now and she didn't know what it was. Many shinigami where all looking at Hikaru in surprise. It was as if her personality had completely changed. The girl who fought Yukino had transformed into someone far more powerful by the final fight, or so it had appeared.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!   Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation Examinations.. a New Year of Students!!!!
Page 1 of 1