Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Dragon vs The Raven EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Dragon vs The Raven I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Raven I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Raven I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Dragon vs The Raven I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Raven I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Raven I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Dragon vs The Raven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

The Dragon vs The Raven Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:53 pm

I grin and my fangs gleamed in the sunlight. Without turning to face the others behind me and Yamamoto, I begin to speak.
Everybody prepare for the fight of your lives. DO NOT allow these fools to win or you will die by my hands. Give it your all and you shall not lose. And remember to have fun.
With that I disappear in a shunpo, appearing a few hundred feet from where I originally was at in a matter of seconds. I stand there, my arms crossed and my eyes staring intently straight ahead. My wings partly folded against my body and my tail wrapped around my waist. I began to wait for somebody to show.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Kuroi yawns out of boredom. He was getting tired of waiting for his opponent. As he watched the rest of the shinigami he saw one dissappear. He followed after the shinigami as he did he felt Medianoche fly away from him. Once Kuroi arrived he saw the shinigami he fought alongside with. But he looked different now than he did before. Kuroi just shrugged and prepared for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 pm

I looked up and saw the Arrancar that I had once fought with. My grin returned and my sharp razor fangs cried out for blood. I let my arms fall to my side and instantly my spiritual pressure was released and rose greatly. The very air seemed to vibrate from it and flames and electricity began to circle around us. The 2 elements also circled around me and gave me an ominous and menacing persona.
So we meet again Kuroi, but this time we are enemies.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:05 pm

"Yeah we do meet again. Personally I can careless a fight is a fight." Kuroi reached under his jacket and grabbed the hilt of a katana that was missing a blade. Itami was about to see the little project that Kuroi had been working on. He hoped that this blade would not fail him since he had already used it once against Fukaku but not for long.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm

I extend my claws, and at the moment they are fully extended. My haori flies off as my rei is increased even more. My attire is flowing upwards from the intensity of it. In an instant I disappear and slash at your chest from right to left with my right claw before appearing behind you and slashing at your back from left to right with my left claw.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Kuroi watched as Itami dissappeared from his view. He felt two slashes across his chest before feeling two more on his back. He grunted in pain but just shook his head staggering a bit. "Seems we are just going to attack from behind like little girls. Real fighters fight head on and do not rely on cheap tricks for their main focus of attack." With his left hand he took off his Espada Jacket as his chest began to bleed. He started focusing his reiatsu into the hilt of the sword as the reiatsu formed the blade from the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 pm

I crackle my neck as I appear before you. I spin and slash again, gravity increasing the force of it. I allowed the flames and lightning to circle around us. They rose higher until we were completely closed in a dome of the 2 elements.
Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. Now the fun begins.
I open my mouth and out comes a jet of hot fire.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Kuroi laughed at Itami attacks. He brought up his katana and slashed back at both slash attempts. Kuroi brought up his left fist and fired a cero at the spit of fire coming at him. Kuroi was sort of enjoying himself fighting Itami. He wanted to test out the techniques that Medianoche taught him but they will have to wait until it is time. "Its hard to put fear into one who has already died." Kuroi just laughed some more.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 pm

I roared with excitement. I pushed back against his sword with my claws.
Now this is a fight. Lets not stop. Keep it going. Show more more more.
I pushed even harder. I brought my other claw forward and stabbed at his stomach with it. With my tail I bring it behind him to grab him by the neck. I then summon forth a pillar of flames directly underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Kuroi brought his blade down onto Itami's claw keeping it away from his stomach barely. He looked up at Itami straight in the eyes. "Yari Shouten!" Kuroi formed a spear of reiatsu in his left hand as he pushed upward off of his feet letting go of the katana in the process. He flipped in the air while his head was facing toward Itami's shoulder he stabbed his spear downward into Itami's head. As he came down behind Itami he starting doing backflips until he was 45 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I growled as I allowed my rei to harden over my body. My hagane easily stopped the attack and I appear at your right side. I shot a blast of fire from my hand at you. The sphere of the elements that surrounded us began to close in, bringing us closer together. A flame appeared in my hand and took the form of a sword. I rose it toward you, the point pointing at you.
More.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Kuroi watched as Itami appeared to his right side firing a blast of fire. Kuroi jumped backward as the flame scrapped across his chest. This guy was fast but Kuroi knew he was fighting aggressivley. That could be the one thing that Kuroi could use to his advantage. Kuroi held both of his hands out to his side. "Karasu Ken!" Kuroi grinned as two blades of reiatsu formed in his hands. He started walking towards Itami slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 pm

I grin as my eyes widen sadistically. I twirled the sword around before forming another in my left hand except this time I used lightning. The sphere closed in more until there was only 30 feet of room in all directions from the center of it. I charge forward, my arms slightly spread. I teleport directy before you. I make an X-shaped slash before firing another jet of flames from my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:39 am

Kuroi watched Itami whole persona change from the way it was a second ago. As Itami appeared in front of him slashing in a X-motion. Kuroi brought both of his blades up as they clashed. He looked into Itami's mouth as he saw a stream of fire coming his way. Kuroi ducked leaving his blades clashed against Itami's while he was low to the ground. From his crouching stance he unsheathed his real two katanas and he used the one in his left hand to slash at Itami's left knee and held the right one straight out in back of him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:09 am

I laugh out at your failed antics. Your katanas meet my hagane and just slide off. I bring my knee up to meet your chest. I put both my hands together and bring them down hammer style with full force. The 2 swords disappear as I do.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 am

Kuroi grins at Itami's laughter. He waited until Itami's knee got to his chest before place both hands on his thigh. "Karasu Ken!" He felt two blades form in his hands as they tried to force their way through his Hagane. Kuroi kept trying to force them through as he felt Itami's hands almost cave his back in. Kuroi coughed up blood and just grinned as he tried to keep forcing the blades through.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 am

My laughter turns into nothing short of a psychopath as I allow my hagane to dissipate. The blades run through my thigh and I smirk as I place my flame covered hand on your back. I allow a burst of fire to shoot through my hand and a sword also forms that goes through. In my other hand I form another sword that I jab at your chest with.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 am

Kuroi relies on pure knowledge alone to save him this time. Anytime you have your back opponent they tend to strike willingly almost seeing it as an oppourtune time to attack. Kuroi heard the flames form from in back of him. He spun his body to his side and pushed Itami's thigh into his flame covered hand. He picked up his katana off the ground and slashed at Itami's left leg trying to cut it off since his Hagane went away.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:50 am

I grinned at his cunningness. He was a smart one. The sword came down on my leg, only to be met by super hard dragon scales. It caused the katana to break because of the force behind the it and the hardness of the scales. My entire body became covered in these scales. I charged forward, my claws brandished in a display to kill.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:53 am

Kuroi watched his katana break against Itami's body. He was down to only one real one left that he would need. He stabbed his katana in the ground as far as he could until it was hidden from sight. Kuroi looked up as Itami neared him. He waited until he got close and push upward off of his feet and landed on Itami's shoulders and reached down and twisted his neck to the right farther than the human limit.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 am

Resourceful, but not enough. My tail flicks up as I grab both his legs. I shoot my tail toward his chest intending to pierce it where his lungs were. Flames burst around my body as I made my movements and lightning outlined it like in DBZ. I willed the sphere to close in more til there was only 15 feet in all sides from center.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Kuroi sheathed his reiatsu around his fist as he fired a two fisted punch toward Itami's tail knocking it back. He shifted his feet around until he regained his balance. He watched as Itami began to enclose the sphere in around him. He figured since Itami made this sphere that it could not hurt him. Kuroi needed to hurt Itami but he could not because of that dragon scale hagane or whatever it was. He sonido in front of Itami until he was standing face to face with him. He raised his right leg aiming for Itami's groin area. Sure it was a cheap shot but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I felt the impact hit my scaled groin area. I knew that he figured it would work on me, and that is what I wanted him to keep thinking. I yelped out and dropped to my knees. I gripped my groin area, and held my head down. In a flash, I sent a punch with the power of an Ikkotsu toward his groined area. Flames covered the fist.
Dragkotsu.
I knew that his guard would be let down. I figured that a punch to any man groin would be really painful and they wouldn't be able to make a fast enough counter attack. What he probably didn't know is that I was fully protected.

Last edited by Itami [Rangiku] on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Kuroi kept his eyes on Itami the whole time as he had a grin on his face. He watched as Itami fired a punch toward his groin area. Kuroi grabbed his fist with his hand and closed his hand around Itami's fist.He grimaced from the flames burning his hand. Kuroi was not backing down a inch anymore. He brought his left hand down in front of Itami's face and fired a bala. Flashbacks of his fight with Medianoche ran through his mind fueling his anger. He could feel the anger starting to flow through his body as he hated the feeling of losing.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:38 pm

I growled from the annoying balas that kept pounding on me. I stood, and if not for my scales I'd have taken serious damage. They kept coming and were really a pain. My anger began to rise and this caused the sphere to close even more. It got to the point where it literally began to touch our skin. We had no room to move and the heat of it began to rise as well. I growled as I grabbed his bala hand and head butted him. I would not lose. I would not lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Raven   The Dragon vs The Raven Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon vs The Raven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next