Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Dragon vs The Panther I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Panther I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Panther I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Dragon vs The Panther I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Panther I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Panther I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Dragon vs The Panther

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

The Dragon vs The Panther Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I quickly scan over the remaining Arrancars. One suddenly caught my eye. He had blue hair and his Arrancar jacket was open and it only stopped almost to the belly button. He was of good build and seemed strong. The remains of his mask were on the right side of his face and seemed to be like the top and bottom part of fangs. I crack my knuckles and neck as I showed my sinister fangs.
You shall be my opponent. Lets go.
I point at the Arrancar to show who it was before disappearing in a shunpo a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"Che." I sonido the sound of the air ripping as i vanish and reapear. I stand before you and look at you with cold eyes. "your not the strongest by far i sence many stronger than you but you have guts. Ill kill you fast and move on to the next one." I flex my fingers before me and grin as i quickly scan the area surrounding us. several buildings lay in ruins as the fights continues several of my allys fall or stand tall in their battles and i grin. " Lets hope you at least put up a good fight." i take a stance and jump back and forth in a squair step motion as i eye your move ments my eyes on your hips yet watching your full form for each movement.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:09 pm

I growl as I extend my claws. He was a cocky one. This was going to be fun. "You insult my strength. You think you can take me so easily. We will see about that. You will fall just like ur Espada friend before you fell." I extend my wings and drop into a crouching stance. I began to watch his movements. From what I could tell he was very agile and would probably want to get in close. That was just what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 pm

"Theres a large gap between his skill and my own punk." I vanish and appear behind you and send an elbow towards your lower spine. I grin as i continue to watch your hips and with a successful hit i sonido infront of you off to the side aiming to close line you from your momentum. in the case of an uncucessful hit i prepare for your move my eyes on every muscel in your frame.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I grin as your movements are very clear to me. I shunpo behind you allow my rei to bust forward, the flames and lightning extending out to about 15 feet and circling around us. I throw at punch at your upper back and at the same time the flames and lightning meet and we are then inside of a sphere of the 2 elements. I shunpo in on top and throw down a hammer fist at your head.
We will see Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 pm

I spin my eyes wathing your move ments i knock your arm back and jump ackwards as you do your hammer fist and i dash forward and pucnh rappidly. my arms moving fast enough that it seems almost like many. "the names Grimmjow" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 pm

I smirk as I coat my arms in lightning and deflect the punches. As I do so I send my tail to wrap around Grimmjow's leg to trip him up. I open my mouth and fire a blast of fire at the same time I fire my punches at him. "The names Itami."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

I spin my body and punch sending a bala into the pathetic stream of fire as i rotate opposite the curl of your tail freeing me. I grin and flip backwards and pucng rapidly sending a barrage of balas towards you and as they flie towards you i charge a cero in my hand waiting on your next move.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

I grin as scales form over my body. The balas do nothing against the scales. I form a sword of fire in my hand and in my other charge a ball of the 2 elements. The sphere begins to close in til there was only 12 feet in all directions from the center. I flick my tail back and forth as I study your movements, waiting on your next move.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm

I sonido forward face to face with you and thrust my palm towards your chest aiming for your heart as i release a fully charced cyan cero. I grin as i release the blast intending to compleatly remove your existance. as the blast grows as it nears you leaving little room to counter and even less to dodge. as the blast is nearly point blank only inches from your chest i speak swiftly. "see you in hell kid."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm

I growl as I grab your cero hand. The cero smash into my body, the scales being removed and my body damaged as blood drips. I am able to remain standing and not blown away by keeping a tight grip on your hand. I twist your hand, intending to break and shatter it. I will the sphere to completely close in on us. The flames grow hotter as they come near. "You will die Grimmjow."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm

I grin as i ignore the pain of your twisting my arm and send my rree hand towards your gut the cero on it preparing to fire as i do. " i may die but your comming with me." I grin as the resulting explosion from the various attacks is rather large and noticeable several stoping therir battles to look. and some ignoring it compleatly as they deal with their opposition.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I growl as I swipe your hand away. The cero going on in a different direction. I form a sword and stab it toward your chest, aiming for your heart. "We will see about this." In an instance I bring my knee forward toward your groin area.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 pm

I grin and in what seems like seconds i draw my blade slightly from its sheath with the arm you hold shifting my leg to block your pathetic cheap shot. "GRind," My blade glows and vanishes as i change" Pantera!"I grab your arm with the blame blade and grip tightly as your shear closes in i recieve minor damage your flame blade leaves only a scorch on my skin."Heh now the fun starts."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

My eyes narrow at what I see. This was quite interesting and he seemed to have grown even more powerful. I teleport a few feet away. I take out both my zanpakutos from my back and put them in an X shape. "Rise from the depths of death. Destroy all who stand in your way. Carve your image with your destruction and carnage. Give death to all Ragunarok!! BAN-KAI" My rei explodes out uncontrollable as the sky darkens above. Thunder roars in the distance and lightning rips across the sky. The sky seemed to shake as black rei surrounds me. It swirls around and around til I couldn't be seen. I went into my Bankai state, my zanpakuto in my right hand. "Yes. The fun can now begin."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 pm

I grin as i rais my elbow. "Garra de la Pantera" I fire 5 missles from my elbow towards you at high speeds. I roar loudly creating a shock wave through the area to throw you off balance. I vanish moving towards you even faster than i did before.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Black energy form on my zanpakuto. I slash and a black wave of energy launches forward. "Kuroi Gengetsuga." The wave meets the 5 missiles. Using this as a distraction I shunpo out of sight, my speed even greater than before.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm

i apear behind you and fire another dart/missle towards you. I grin as i vanish once more and cut my palm and hold it down as the dart behind you is aimed to distract you. I charge a cero in my hand this one much diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 pm

I teleport in front of you and fire another Kuroi Gengetsuga. I then shunpo behind and fire another behind you. The first being used to distract you from the second. I was feeling fresher body wise due to my wounds being healed. I shunpo and appear above him, firing another Kuroi Gengetsuga before shunpoing a ways back. I keep my eyes on him, watching everything that happens.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 pm

I allow the attacks to hit me and i fire the cero towards you as you stop moving. "heres a taste of Espada power Gran Rey Cero:!!!" the cero fires towards you in a deep blue color.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:50 pm

I laugh at the attack before me. I raise my hand and point at the cero with my pointer and middle finger. "I'll show you the power of a captain of the Gotei 13. Mu Bakuhatsu!" A black beam of intense power shot from my hand. It had the power of a Gran Rey Cero, but that wasn't all. It was explosively augmented and that increased its power. Expecting him to be distracted by this, but also using it as a cover, I shunpo and appear behind grimmjow. I grip my blade with both hands and make a mighty slash. "Ryodan."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 pm

I grin as you deal with the cero. "Desgarrón." my claws glow and then i make a slashing motion that creates giant "claws" of solidified energy from the end of each finger. I vanish and slash at your back as i appear behind you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm

I strike at nothing, and because of the force from my attack, I lose my balance. This helps me to dodge most of the attack, but I'm still hit in the back. I growl as I am thrown back. I raise my blade and fire another Kuroi Gengetsuga as I fall. "I can't lose. Not now, not here, not ever. I won't." My rei forms around me and I appear behind grimmy. I raise my fingers again and fire another Mu Bakuhatsu at him. The attack was large and I was aiming to destroy his entire being with this attack.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 pm

I rotate swinging the claw extentions to colide with the blasts and i am pushed backwards. i fire several more darts towards you. "heh trust me your going to die here" I land and charge another cero.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:11 pm

I begin to shunpo around you. I move faster and faster, afterimages appearing as I go like when Ichigo faught Byakuya. I use this to try and confuse you. "Grimmjow your attacks are weak. You are a pathetic excuse for an Espada and I will defeat you." I raise my hand and the afterimages do the same. Jets of flame shoot out and it seems as though they all are doing so, but in fact I'm just moving to fast and you are in fact being hit from all directions. I begin to move faster, and move in a complete orb so that all you see is an afterimage in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon vs The Panther
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next