Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Horsemen vs The Dragon I_vote_lcapThe Horsemen vs The Dragon I_voting_barThe Horsemen vs The Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Horsemen vs The Dragon I_vote_lcapThe Horsemen vs The Dragon I_voting_barThe Horsemen vs The Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Horsemen vs The Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
War
Novice
War

The Horsemen vs The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 pm

I appear with u and drop you on the ground as i walk away my back to you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 pm

I stand tall. My face contorted in anger.
Since you wanna be like that, and drag me all the way out here, hows about we have some fun.
I crack my knuckles. I was back in my shikai incomplete shikai state. I extended my claws and bared my fangs.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

i turn and look at you. "pathetic. your to weak. did you not heed cerberus when she told you your ower alone could not win you this battle." I look at you and draw my blade and you realize im huge and my blade is massive. "you want fun" growl lowering my eyes at you." then lets play"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 pm

I look at his massive size. I shake my head.
I'm forever being doubted. I could not defeat the Cerberus trio I admit that. But I will not accept defeat. I will beat you.
As I say these words, my rei increases. You realize the magnitude of it even though I was just in my incomplete state.
You may think that I am weak..
My rei increases even more. You can see my black rei forming around me. Spreading out and rising straight into the sky.
But I will prove you WRONG. I will prove everybody wrong.
I drop into a crouching stance, preparing to fight.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:37 pm

I look at you un impressed. " i know the extent of your power and abilities Itami Moeru servent of the flames and lightning" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:41 pm

I smirk. My rei increasing. It hovered above us like an ominous dark cloud.
Well, if you think you can beat me, then why don't you come and get me.
From what I can see from his massive size and sword, he probably won't be all that fast. I can definately use that to my advantage.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm

i slash towards your back as the image you see before you smirks and fades." i assume you believed i would be a slow targer?" i grin. "guess again.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 pm

I suddenly lose sight of him. I feel sharp pain across my back. I am thrown away from where I was. I turn to look back, and found him standing where I originally was. I bared my fangs, and spread my wings and let them get caught upon the wind. I rise into the air, and look down upon him.
You're fast and strong. I guess I shouldn't have expected nothing less.
I bring my right hand forward, and fire a blast of hot flames.
Lets see how he fares against my flames.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:40 pm

i hold my arm before me and it glows as i punch forward into the flames they burst outwards as a shock wave is sent towards you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

I teleport behind War. I swiftly slash multiple times at his back, making several X shaped marks, before finally sending a powerful punch toward the the part of his back where his solar plexus would be located at. I swiftly flip into the air, and as I spin back i send a bolt of lightning toward him.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:58 pm

as the attacks hit i grin as the armor i wear absorbs good potions of the strikes as i punch thre ground sending spiked rock depree in every direction and a shock wave on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 pm

I erect a barrier of flames. It wraps around my entire body. The rocks hit me, but I'm protected. I then charge straight toward him. I reshape the barrier into a spiral like shape. I add in electricity to increase its power. I focuse my power into the tip of it to increase the impact.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 pm

i jump up and bak as you hit the ground i use the erupted ground to push me furtehr from you as i draw Mercy strifes gun. i aim towards you and there is an audiable click before it fires towards your lower spine.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

As I crash into the ground, I appear standing up with the barrier still formed around me. I feel something trying to pierce it. I look to find a bullet. I increase the power of it, and bounce the bullet back at War. I jump straight up, and the flames of the barrier form in my hand. I send a huge ball of fire toward War.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

i fire at the bunnet and they colide i fire again and it absorbes your flames before becomming a stronger drill if black flames aimed for you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Bending my knees, I launch myself into the air. I then twist my body, and flip over War. As I go over him, I fire repeated blasts of fire and lightning consecutively. As I land on the other side, I spin and a tornado of my elements form around me. It becomes as big as a Level 3 tornado, and I begin to swallow up War in the whirling flames and electricity. I appear outside of the tornado, and charging up a ball of flame in my hand like Fire Lord Oozen did against Aang, I bring my right and forward and let loose a huge stream of fire toward the inside of the tornado, causing the temperature inside to also rise.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:00 pm

my body flickes the moment he rises into the sky as iopen my black wings and jump upwards slashing at your blasts that i seem to miss and hit the ground bellow before i seem to be caught in your twister.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I smirk. I close my right hand, and the tornado closes in around War. The smaller it got the more powerful and hotter it became. It got to the point where it was exactly ur height and where you couldn't move without severely burning yourself. I brought out my left hand and fired a stream of lightning upon the orb to increase its intensity and power.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:30 pm

I grin as you cannot see within the twister at the immage that fades i send my blade torwards your wing to sever it and i fire at the left shoulder a special bullet.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 pm

I feel a sharp pain in my right wing. My right wing had been cut in half. I twist my body to the right, because of it and it causes the bullet to go right past me. I shrug off the pain and send my tail up under War to grab him around his waste and to pin his arms together from behind. I then flip backward and snap my tail back to send him flying toward the ground, and I fire a huge ball of flame to rival Itachi Great Fire Ball thingy.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:43 pm

i grin as the bullet within you dispurses through your body and a feeling of dred washes over you. I land with a thud and stab my blade into the ground as i rise.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:04 pm

I grimace. I stand straight up so as not to let him see the pain that I was feeling. I felt weird with my right wing gone. The pain I was feeling was mostly coming from inside of me. I land on the ground, close my eyes. I allow myself to calm down. Since my eyes were closed, I used my Seismic Sense to see without them.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

i stand up and jump into the air my black wings form as i glide downwards i aim towards you and grin as i see your closed eyes. i curcle before you and fire towards your solar plexus
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

My right wing instantly regrows, and I open my eyes to see War swooping down upon me. I teleport behind him, and in a huge burst of speed I shunpo in a circle around him 5 times. Each time I puch him 4 times. All in the same spot. I hit him on both his shoulders, his solar plexus, and his upper back. I then jump back, and in a last burst of speed I shunpo straight up to him, covering my right hand in flames I punch him in his solar plexus.
IKKOTSU!!
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

i grin as your wing that has regrown burst into reishi and retracts into your body. ignoring your other attacks i punch towards your flamed arm and it shatters. i grin as the armor has several minor cracks from your attacks. "that bullet nullifies your regeneration recycling your reishi really. each time you try to heal you exert energy before it flows back into you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Horsemen vs The Dragon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next