Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Horsemen vs The Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm

I recoil in surprise of the sheer power and force of his power. I was shocked that my wing has retracted into my body.
Grr. You bitch.
My right arm was gone, and I was forced to retreat back a few feet.
What can I do? Maybe I was stupid to face him in my incomplete state. I should have known he wouldn't be this easy.
Burn and Electrify all creation in the universe. Destroy Honoo Ryuukiba and Inazumi Ryuukiba.
I entered my Shikai state. My left wing grew longer, and my right arm ended up regrowing. My zans now appeared in my hands, their chains hanging down. I look upon him with a feral expression. All concern leaving my face.
Time for you to pay.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:10 pm

i grin as i draw my scyth and grip my blade.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 pm

I charge straight for him. I jump, flip in the air once, and bring Honoo down hard upon his head. Then with my increased speed, I appear at his side as thought I never attacked you, and slash repeatedly at your right side with Inazumi and Honoo. I flip backward multiple times, and each time I come up I fire a Gengetsu Aka and Aoi.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm

i block the attack above me and ignore your slashes at my side. i grin as you slash at me and iswing my scyth slashing with your attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm

I smirk. As he is occupied with the attacks toward his right side, I appear at his left side and fire another string of attacks. I repeat this at his back and front sides. I then appear above him, and fire off Mu Bakuhatsu (Negative Explosion).
Mu Bakuhatsu.
When fired, the attack creates a huge explosion on impact. The explosion is highly destructive. It is the extended version of Mu. The blast has the strenght of a Gran Rey Cero and the explosion augments the amount of damage done. I quickly erect a double barrier. One is fire and the other is lightning. I do this to prepare myself defensively and offensively.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 pm

I grin as i femove an orb from my pocket ignoring your other attacks that leave scratches and breaks in my armor i toss the orb up and it glows before devouring the attack and you realize its the same orb held by cerberus. i grin as i place it in my bag and toss it upwards the bag becoming a large raven that flies off. "now about that mask.I vanish and appear before you reaching through your barriers ignoring the fire and lightning i reach tof your face as you see my eyes become red and my form shimmers as if i where changing.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

I begin to lose my cool as his hand comes toward me. His eyes a gasly red. I feel adrenaline rush through me, and before he can touch me, I grab him by the through, and take a nose dive toward the ground. We slam into the ground, and I feel blood escape my mouth. I stand back up, and shunpo a safe distance away.
I think its time to stop playing around here. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:39 pm

thr ground explodes and sends smoke and dust everywhere as i become enraged by your foolishness. my voice resoudns like thunder though you cant see me you feel a severe sence of dread and fear. "Agreed"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:46 pm

I put my Zans together. As I do, my rei explodes with such force that it can be felt miles away.
Rise from the depths of death. Destroy all who stand in your way. Carve your image with your destruction and carnage. Give death to all Ragunarok!!
I put my zans in an X shape. As I said the words, they began to fuse. My rei closed in around me and put up a thick wall that couldn't be seen into. My body began to change. My clothes began to rip off and I grew an extra tail. My wings grew longer and black tattoos formed on my body. My hair got longer and spiked at the ends. Flames and electricity covered both the lower part of my arms and legs. My zan transformed into a dragon like gun blade. My bionic arms turned pure black and. My body turned more greyish in appearance. I lost my boots and I grew claws on my feet. My fangs, claws, and tails grew sharper. I took on a more dragon like appearance. I grew blades on my arms that go about 5 inches out from my wrists, knees, and shoulders. I dispersed the rei wall. My black rei flowed around me like in DBZ. It had cut through the smoke and dust, and was like a thick fog hanging about the area. I floated high into the night sky. Ragnarok was in my right hand, the chain wrapped around my arm.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 pm

You hear a roar that makes your reishi outburst seem like that of a student. as the snoke slears you see a burning figure before you standing over 17ft tall.
The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 Darksiders-screen4edit1-300x249

I roar again and swing my blade a large arch of flame and steel flies towards you as my scyth materializes in my other hand i swing it down towards you the air seams to wip with the shere force and power of my weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 pm

I smirk. Increasing my rei to rival that of the creature.
Guess that's your true form huh. Lets go then.
I hop about on my feet like Grimmjow does when he faces Ichigo in Karakura town. I launch myself at War. My left wing was spread out wide, and my sword held by both hands. I appeared in front of him, and made a big diagonal slash starting at his right shoulder toward his left side.
Gengetsu Kuro!
My attack is formed within my sword to increase its power. I appear above him, and hold my hand out.
Mu Bakuhatsu.
I fire the blast toward his head. It had been greatly enhanced due to entrance into Bankai.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

I swing my masive blade and interfept the slash as i reap the blast above me tividing it half as i breath a stream of fire at you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm

I feel the massive power behind the blade as it collides with mine. I grunt, but don't give ground. I refuse to show any form of weakness. I look as he fires his flames upon me. I teleport behind him as a way to avoid them. In a quick movement, I make a huge horizontal slash at his head. In that same movement, I make a vertical slash to cut him in half. I increase the power of both attacks using my Gengetsu Kuro.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 pm

i grin as my body flickers. "impresive speed:"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm

I stay emotionless. I then appear upon the ground. I look at War, a blank and bored expression upon my face.
You know, it's kinda weird how you keep flickering like that. Call me stupid but it makes me seem as though you're nothing more than an image. Where is the real War?
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I smirk and the after image fades as my sword and scyth come towards you the scyth to cut off your head and sword to split you in half from behind

Last edited by War on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 pm

After saying my words, I close my eyes to calm myself. I had to stay in control. It was then that I saw him behind me. He was closing in for an attack that would effectively end my life. As he was in midstride, I teleprot behind him just as he cut through the air. I slash at his head in an attempt to cut it off. Then as my attack went from right to left, in that same motion I make a vertical slash from bottom to top.
Gengetsu Kuro.
The attack formed and increased the power of my slash.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 pm

the slash cuts a deep gash and my caos form slickers as i spin swinging my sword at you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:04 pm

I quickly teleport behind him once again. I appear with my back facing his back. I being my blade back and stab at his back. I then fly up and appear up in the sky.
You're flickering again. I've actually come up with 2 assumptions. Either you're using your little afterimage, or it could be my other idea.
My face appears blank. I prepare myself, keeping in mind of the great speed that he possesses and of the fact that he likes to attack me from behind.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 pm

i throw a large star like weapom at you and with swiftness i draw my pistol and fire 5 bullets one ofr each extremity and one for the solar plexus i grip my blade and raise it chest level as i throw my scyth towards you . the armor on my back dents slightly at the attack being much stronger than before.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 pm

the weapons dispurse as i burst into flames. "NO, this is not the will of them.." i dispurse.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:50 am

I become annoyed by this. It was the 2nd time that it had happened. I simple ignored it, and began to feel ripples of power. I shunpo in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horsemen vs The Dragon   The Horsemen vs The Dragon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Horsemen vs The Dragon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2