Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Dragon vs The Panther

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm

i Grin As the flames near me i aim my hand down firering the Gran rey cero at the ground and blasting me up wards and taking major damage but not without a great reward the blast power explodes outwards with massive force not only knocking me from your fire blasts but also sending shards of hearth at high speeds in all directions and creating a massive cratro in the earth.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I growled as I tried to get away from the shrapnel. In a cry, I feel blood pour out as the shrapnel pierce my body. I begin to shunpo, trying to get away. I felt it tear through my right arm leg. I quickly move high into the sky. I began to pant from the wounds that had been inflicted. I held my sword in my left arm, my right hanging my my side. "Is..that...all..you...got. You're weak." Black energy formed in on the sword. I gripped it with both hands, my determination to win and not lose taking over. I ignored the wounds inflicted on me, the pain it caused. With a might roar I charged forward. I shunpo and appear at his side, hoping that from my previous actions he would expect an attack from behind and not the side. I grip the sword hard and make a powerful Ryodan type slash. On contact the energy released from the blade. "Kuroi Gengetsu."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 pm

I react swiftly bringing my arm up to block the blade as im pushed further upwards i rotate and fire several darts town towards you. "che." I breath a little heavy knowing i am getting closer and closer to my limits but i dont care if it means i die.. im killing this shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 pm

I snap my fangs out at you when my attack was blocked. In an instant I shunpo above the attack and appear diagonal to you. I grip both my zan with both hands and hold it out to my right side. Black energy rise up off it. I let out a growl and begin to spin, once, twice, on the third spin and I released the energy, the spinning increasing the power of the slash that I made, causing the attack to go out farther and even faster. "Kuroi Gengetsu!" It was larger than normal. It was a huge wave of black and red rei.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

I sotate and crate the Desgarrón. I grin as i sonaido and appear begind you and swing rotating my right arm comming forward and the massive slash fallowing behind. I grin. "its over"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I rotate my body just as the attack is let loose. I bare my fangs and the moment I feel it touch my blade as I raise it to attack, I let go of the hilt and shunpo forward, an afterimage left behind to make it seem as though I was still being hit. I appear behind Grimmjow and raise my index and middle finger toward him. "Mu Bakuhatsu!"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I grin as you do as i predicted and i turn my left hand torwards you my rotation continueings ending the slashes into your attack and towards you. "like i said. its over here!" I grin and roar sending out the same shock wave as before.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

I crack a fanged smile. His movements becoming more and more predictable the more reckless he got. I shunpoed above him and prepared for another attack, but the roar sends me sprawling into the sky. I grunt as I skid to a halt in the sky. I gritted my fangs. "You're tough Grimmjow. It would seem that this can't be solved with my regular old attacks." I prepared to say something else, when I felt something dark stirring in me. My body vibrated and my rei began to fluctuate between mine and something more evil. I grunted as I kept focus on you, forcing the being within to stay down.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 pm

I continue my rotation i stop and kick off the air torards you my arms crossed begfore me as u slash in an x. Fallowing up with a spinning kick at highspeeds before sonaidoing behind you and sending another kick towards your side.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I could no longer hold back the evil inside. Pure black energy burst forward. The force knocking anything back. I turned to look at Grimmjow, my eyes black with a red pupil. They convened the intent to kill. To kill and nothing else. I kicked off my feet, even faster than before. I appear in front of you, my eyes just inches from yours. They peered into yours, showing that the being I now was wanted to kill you and would stop at nothing to do so. Then faster than he had appeared in front, he appeared next to his zan. I picked it up and pitch black energy surrounded it. I gripped it with both hands and began to move it in a slow like motion. The black energy followed and with a quick swiping motion I released it toward you. The Kuroi Gengetsu was stronger than before, and faster. With even more speed I appeared behind you. I sent forward my tail to wrap around your body to keep you in place so the attack would hit. At the same time I sent forward an Ikkotsu toward your back where your solar plexus would be located.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

I am unphased by your change seeing you as beneath me still as i sonido as you fire the attack moving out of your tails range. I vanish again and this time appear high above you and diagonal to you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 pm

In a flash I appear before you. I charge forward, sending my hand to grip your throat tight and to push you back. With my other hand I make a mighty slash diagonally on your body. A jet of fire and lightning escape my mouth toward you.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 pm

I twist dodging teh hand and grab the blade with my hand and grin as i jump as you breath teh fire and lightning i kick towards your jaw to close your mouth or force you to lean your hean back as i fallow up with an axk kixk towards your face either way.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:45 pm

I feel the kick hit my face, but ignore it as it was nothing to me in my current state. With my free hand I grab your leg that is coming down on top of me, stopping it before it reached my hand. I pull it over, causing you to completely turn over. I yank you back toward me so I can get a better position to strike. I bring my blade down on you as I grip your leg even harder, trying to crush the armor and bones there so that it would be harder for you to move.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 pm

I grin and fire a bala into your blade as it comes down. i immediately fire several more into your solar plexus. " aw quiet now whats wrong to stupid to talk?" I slip from your grasp and gain some minor distance just out of your range of sword swing.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Scales form over my body as the Bala strikes. They totally encompass me and to you it seems as though I've been hit, but after the first wave makes initial contact to my scales, I shunpo while the rest are still firing. An afterimage is left behind and that appears to take all the damage. I appear not directly in front of him, but a little off to the right side but still close. When I appear in front of you, an attack is fired off that is faster than most people would have a chance to cope with. "Abare Ryuu!"

(OCC: Abare Ryuu (Rampaging Dragon)- Itami fires a barrage of powerful, rapd blasts from his hand or mouth. They are very dense and close together, making it very hard to dodge when caught inside. They are as strong as a hado 33 and cover a distance of 5 feet and a range of 20 feet. Itami can shoot 1 large blast that has the power of a hado 73. It covers a distance of 10 feet and a range of 40 feet. The attacks are black and outlined in red.)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

I dodge them with immense speed as i get in close to you and send my fist torards your face at a high speed. "no more playing around." I look at you with cold eyes. "im going do smash your skull in"

Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I step to the side of the arm that he sends at me. At the same time, I grab the arm. Not a word escapes my lips as I yank with great strength, intending to entirely remove the arm. As I do, I throw my sword into the air. I send my other hand forward to grab Grimmjow's neck and use this as more leverage to rip his arm off. The sword falls back toward us in a position where the tip would ram itself into Grimmjow's head. I keep a tight grip on both his neck and arm so that he can't go anywhere and also send electrical shocks in a sort of paralyzing manor.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Beginner
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:40 am

I grin and allow you to the cero i had been hiding in my other hand now shows itself. i aim towards your heart firing the Gren rey cero at point blank. My death wont be alone. "From this range youll die even if i die too" I grin maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 am

I felt the attack collide with my body. I knew that this was my end as I felt my body go limp. My grip over Grimmjow loosen and I began to fall. It seemed as though I'd never stop. NItami hold over me subsided and as I fell, I gave a small smile. "That was fun Grimmjow. Maybe we will meet again in another life. Til then, best of luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon vs The Panther   The Dragon vs The Panther - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon vs The Panther
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2