Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 5 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 5 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 am

Junsuke then shunpos away as the hollow tried to grab him from the back as he thenk thins *the speed of the hollow became fast and it could used something like a sonido although it is not at that level but given it's size i am sure it is very fast for it* as junsuke then prepares for his attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:31 am

Junsukethen uses a shunpo as he thinks again *well I am sure I am able to take this hollow's speed head on then* as junsuke uses a kick right onto the hollow mask as the hollow withstood the first kick *what this hollow could even take a kick like that..hmm well then* junsuke then uses a rounhouse from the first kick as the hollow falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:36 am

Junsuke then thinks as he was suprise the that the hollow was tough *the hollow have speed and then now the hollow is able to take a kick from me though the kick was not a powerful move but a normal hollow should not be able to even survive so I think it might still have some trick to surprise me*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 am

Junsuke then saw the hollow useing it's speed as junsuke then shunpos away as he knew that the hollow was quite fast but not fast enough as the hollow strikes miss as it hits the ground making a huge impact as junsuke knew the power was byond normal hollow strength.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 am

Junsuke then uses his zanpakuto to fight the hollow as he jumps high and with a little filck from his zanpakuto her manage to cut hollow making it crumble down as it felt the pain on its arm after junsuke cuts down its arm with his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 am

Junsuke then looks on as the hollow seems to noit have the ability to regenarate as he made sure with another slash from junsuke's own zapakuto he took down the hollow arm with ease making it losing the two arms as junsuke then uses his shunpo and cuts the.hollow into half killing it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 am

Junsuke then moved on as he skips a few places as he remembers that he had visited to a place which was near around here *hmm where is the place it should be here somewhere I have serveral markings there and also.i should now just head further up and skip some places here.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 am

Junsuke then came to a field that was the entrance to the place where he had place the marking *ok now the one that I felt the last time should be around hey somewhere if not in the cave that reiatsu was strong unlike normal hollow though it is not very strong but it is special in a way*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 am

Junsuke now looks around the place as he was looking for that reiatsu *now where could it be let me just take a look around here first* junsuke then went to a higher spot as he looks around the place and sees a lot of beautiful places and also the view there was really nice as junsuke keep looking on.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 am

Junsuke kept looking *no sign of anything here I think I might as well go into the cave and take a look hmm though the cave is hard for me to see but well I should just take a good look and have some fun in there since I am on my own today* junsuke then uses his shunpo down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am

Junsuke then looks around as he soon came to the cave as he looks around and thinks *i think that reiatsu will be in here since I can't find anything while I came along here so I will try to look for him here since this cave is full of danagerous kind of things*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 am

Junsuke then walks into the cave as he felt strong reiatsu as it was pressuring against him *this reiatsu it is aim at me someone who could do that might not be coming from any normal being so I will assume that there is someone skilled enough to do this the being must be at least at captain's level or higher*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 am

Junsuke didn't really care about the reiatsu as it was not really affecting him and junsuke wish to meet this person. Junsuke was then attack by a hollow as the hollow was at least skill as the level of a four seat with some hakuda junsuke uses a side kick as he kicks away the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 am

The hollow that was kick away by junsuke then stayed down as junsuke decided to take a few step in front of the hollow before a person attacks junsuke but junsuke would counter with a kick as the person stops his attack by using his hand to push onto junsuke's leg as junsuke then stood and looks.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 am

Junsuke then thinks *is this man a shinigami or a normal soul from rukongai this man manage to stop my kick and this is the reiatsu that I have been looking for* the man then told junsuke "go away you should not be here I can see that this is not a place for someone danagerous for you".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 am

Junsuke then ask that man "so you are hiding here without anyone noticing you if I am correct this cave blocks reiatsu you must be a shinigami who ran away and live here in trhis cave with the hollows and I assume that you have train the hollows yourself"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am

"You have sharp eyes and skill and it almost make you as scary as no one I have seen with such I am sure you are able to see the same style we would use to a certain degree indeed you are powerful with hakuda and you kick is so well time that I could only push myself away from you and nothing more and if you were to attack I am sure I will not keep up".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am

Junsuke then smile and said "wow you are one to say I am scary to be able to see and block that kick I will say you are strong and although you are able to push away I will say that you are very well train in hakuda as well so what you say we have a little fun since I am also bored"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 am

"You sure are easy going for someone who has know the danger of this cave I will say that you need to leave again you are too strong for anyone here in this cave" junsuke then listen and replied "I don't think so at least I know you are very strong so I will say I am not here to kill but rather to train and have some fun here"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 am

The man still hiding in the dark then told junsuke "you are an intresting one given how strong you are you don't have a little bit of killing intention here you are the first I have seen like that which make you very special and a accompalish fighter I have seen all these few hunderd years and I could see if you intend to kill no one will leave alive".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm

The man then attacks Junsuke using a right handed punch as Junsuke uses his leg andkicks his right fist as Junsuke disappear and appear at the side of the man as he uses a round house kick as the man was able to use his left and to block as he then uses his right hand again to try hitting Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Junsuke then uses a kicks again as he got away from the man's punch before it hit him "phwm that was danagerous mr...you are really a dangerous guy you know?" the men then smile "hahaha how could i be dangerous when you are the one that is dangerous you didn't think i cant see what you were trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"well i was not trying to do anything think except maybe kick you again?" said Junsuke as he smile, "and you know the best that if you kick again you would have injuried me don't you?" as the man said and walks further and sits on a stone in the cave then picking up something from the ground which appearsto be a brunch.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

The man then crack and split the branch into half as he talks to Junsuke asking him "so why are you all the way out here young man?" Junsuke also took a seat and said "well i was training you see i need to practice some skills and improve myself and also trying to have some fun too cause Seireitei was boring".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am

Junsuke then ask them man "what are you doing in this cave? You seems to be a shinigami and what are you doing training this hollow here?9. The man then said "well I am but not anymore after I was training with my squad when I fell no one looks for me only this hollow whiuch took me in and take care of me".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next