Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 3 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 3 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 am

Junsuke then place three members outside the hill side as he proceed in with the rest of the group as they when closer into the hill side a group of hollow pounded right onto them while the group then splits up as the attack was at the middle of the group.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am

Junsuke then slides and stop himself with some of the member as one of them calls out "commander" Junsuke then told him "don't let your guard down there are more on the top with a few more hollows jumping down and attacking them.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 am

Junsuke shunpos as he uses a hard punch on the hollow in front of him then uses a side kick he killed another hollow while a hollow attacks him from behind Junsuke shunpos away and then from attacks from the back of the hollow "i will show you what i have learn as a onmitsukido commander" as he uses his zanpakuto and stab the hollow from the back.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 am

Junsuke then uses his zanpakuto as he slashes the side of another hollow which was attack the members and he jumps up high landed a big strike right on a huge hollow's back killing the hollow as he continues to cut down the one that was near to the back of him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 am

Junsuke then uses a back kick while a small hollow attacks him from his back and the kick smash the face of the hollow and with a little jumps the hollow that was charging at Junsuke crushes onto the ground as Junsuke landed with a hard stomp on the hollow'shead killing it as it disappear.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 am

Junsuke then calls out "regroup !!!" as all the members shunpo to the center of the hide side "everyone that came in with me are they all here?" the group leader then reported "everyone is here and no one is injuried" Junsuke then told his group "ok good then we will continue".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 am

As the Junsuke and his group went further into the hill there was a huge cave which was fill with hollows aura as Junsuke looks at the group leaders which there are three and all three have ten members in a group as they got into formation.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 am

All the groups got into formation and all that was left was Junsuke's group as they will lure trhe hollows out head on Junsuke and his group walks right further into the cave while a hollows attack him with a punch which he shunpos away from the punch and tried to cut the arm away.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 am

But the hollow manage to dodge the slash that was used by Junsuke instead it attacks the others using it's powerful fist which know one of the member away from his blind spot. Junsuke then shunpos right in front of the injuried member as he stop the attack with his zanpakuto cutting the fist into half.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 am

As Junsuke stops the attack he thinks to himself "the hollows here are all more powerful then the ones that lurks around i wonder why they would be more skill and smarter then those running around" Junsuke then ask the member "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 am

Junsuke then thinks as he felt that the cave is too dark for them to procced any further as he calls for a regroup and everyone to fall back right outside and got the three members as they are going to travel back to the point the started.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 am

Junsuke then went back with the whole ground as he ask one of the memebers that was helping out the members that got attack and injured "is he alright are there any serious injury on him?" the guy then answered saying "commander there is nothing serious about his injury but he might not be able to lift his arm for at least maybe two day or even a week".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 am

After reaching the point Junsuke then said "everyone did great and you all deserve a rest for now head back to the division until further instruction from me" as Junsuke then shunpos away after saying that as he seems to have important things to do.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Junsuke had another outfield training as he brings his squad out and told them "today we will hunt hollows again and this is not any mission i just want you people to get use to fighting hollows and at the same time clear hollows here to prevent them from going into rukongai and devour any poor souls everyone clear !!!?".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

"Ok if there is nothing and if everyone does not have any question then everyone get ready we are setting out in about thirty seconds" Junsuke then prepares himself as he decided to go round and check that everyone is in good conditions because most people from the onmitsukido will risk their life even though they are injuried.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 pm

While Junsuke was walking around he then see the team headed outfield as he then stood at high grounds and look at them *hmm let me see who are the better ones today yesterday was really not too bad for that group and i hope there are better ones today so ust let me see from here* Junsuke then had a drink by his side as he watch.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Junsuke decided to train up his skills as he went outfield alone and thinks *luckliy i manage to shrug off the people who have been following me well at least for now i dont want anybody to follow me well now for me to train up i will go north and do some hollow hunting and train up my assassin skills*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Junsuke then races his way using shunpo as he then sees a hollow appears with a leap into mid air Junsuke uses a roundhouse kick on the smaller hollow as he landed on the ground then makes a higher mid air leap and drop a heel kick on the bigger hollow kill the hollow befor ehe moves on to the next hollows.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Coming in from the side Junsuke draws his zanpakuto as he then cuts the first hollow then landed as the hollow dies behind him unshearth his zanpakuto when he sees a large hollow appears infront of him he uses a battoujutsu and with a qick slash he cuts the hollow into half as he then sees another hollow infront of him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Junsuke then junmps again at the huge hollow as he stabs right through the hollow and shunpos away "well thats all for the area not let me move to the next area" Junsuke arrives slightly north-west as he sees from far that hollows are hiding in tall bushes as he thinks *time to put my skill into use*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:57 am

Junsuke moves to the next area as the tall bushes makes it hard for him but with the training he had receive he was confident he could do it. *ok now from where I am I can see mostr of the area so now there are seven hollows here and three of them is near one another I should attack the one nearest to me first*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 am

With junsuke using shunpo he appears near the first hollow and he uses his shunpo as he attcks the hollow from the back and with a stab from the back the hollows died without a sound. The two that were close to junsuke was rather close to him and close to each other too junsuke would have to make a quick attack to not alert the other hollows.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Using his shunpo junsuke manage to get to the side of the hollow as he cuts the hollow from the side right from it's neck as he kills it off and to now make a quick attack from the hollow that is near he uses another shunpo.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 pm

With only little sound made by junsuke it feel like the wind was blowing towads the patch of tall grasses junsuke took the next hollow down with ease from the back as he cuts the hollow with a quick slash using the buttojutsu technique and with minimum movement he would want to also make sure it would work.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 pm

There were still four hollows left on the patch of tall grasses as junsuke went back to high grounds and took a little scout before he decides to make another move and a attack on the hollows*hmm let me see I need to make my decision fast from here on it will be not just a normal attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next