Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 8 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 8 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 8 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 8 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 am

The shinigami then looks at junsuke and said "you are the 2nd division captain? than what happen to ms.shihoin?" Junsuke looks and said "when i was taking the test it was from sui feng not someone from shihoin family?..". As the shinigami looks at Junsuke and said "Sui feng? something must have happen...is that it?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 am

Junsuke then told the man that he will check it out from him as he said "dont worrly i will check with my wife back at home i am married to the shihoin family so i can do it fast i suppose rather then look up what happen from the records". Junsuke then told the man "ok then i will take my leave now see ya soon when i check".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am

Junsuke wentout of the cave and shunpos away from the cave as he heads back to his divisiom. While he was on the way he thinks *hmm i guess this is a real problem now that i need to find the commander of my current division i will need to know who he was under*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 am

Junsuke then stop as he sense hollows around watching him and thinks again. *so they are watching me ever since i went into the cave if they want to do it this way then i will*. Junsuke then shunpos and hides himself as he sees the hollow looking for him from a high spot.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 am

While charging down towards the hollow junsuke draws his zanpakuto as he holds it right to his side. The hollows sees junsuke as they Junsuke cuts down the hollow while they charges at him without thinking as he landed on the ground and sees more hollow coming his way as he prepares himself.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 am

Junsuke then hold his zanpakuto up as he sees the first hollow charges at him using a slash he kills the hollow. *Alright then now since there is so many hollows i would like to see how they attack*. A hollow then attacks junsuke from above as Jusuke slashes the hollow from the top in to half.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 am

Junsuke then uses his zanpakuto to cut the hollow in front of him as he shunpos away. *hmm i guess htere are more at the back charging at me so i guess i will just fight them*. Junsuke then stop as he waited for the hollows to come to him as he sees some hollows jump at him together.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 am

Junsuke then gets ready as he swings his zanpakuto acress to kill the hollows. As he sense that there was one hollow behind attacking him. Junsuke shunpos away as the attack crush into the ground. "hmm so you decided to attack me from behind huh?". Junsuke then disappear from the hollow as he attacks him from the back killing the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 am

As Junsuke moves on there were hollow rushing out and attacking him. *hmm why is it that all of the sudden they hollows appear and run around freely i wonder but i need to take care of them now*. Junsuke jumps as he landed on the ground with a slash from his zanpakuto killing some hollow in the way.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Junsuke then spins using his zanpakuto as he kills a number of hollows doing that. As he then uses a side kick on a hollow which was attack him at his side. Junsuke then cuts free as the hollow tried to gather and crowd around the place using a shunpo junsuke gets away to the front of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 am

While in front of the hollow Junsuke then attacks using a slash again as the hollows dies. Using shunpo Junsuke got out of the place only to be attack by another huge hollow. *hmm so another troublesome one i guess well it will take sometime before i finish all the hollows here*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 am

Junsuke leaps on to the air but before he can do that a hollow attacks him. Using his zanpakuto Junsuke slace the hollow up before leaping. Junsuke then tried to stabs at the hollow but he was attack by another hollow in mid air which tried to know Junsuke of balance as he went for the attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

With even more trouble the hollow that attack Junsuke was quite powerful as Junsuke thinks. *what? another troublesome fellow has appear it seems i have to be extra careful now then*. Junsuke then uses a side kick to try to knock the hollow off his kick was stop by the hollow which in turn tried to use it's claws to attack him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

Junsuke's shinigami uniform was torn at the sleeves as he shunpos away. *hmm now i should take care of this one first i guess and also the huge one is wrecking havoc around the forest i need to be quick*. Junsuke then hold his zanpakuto as he charges into the hollow trying to cut it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:42 am

Junsuke's zanpakuto was stop by a whip that the hollow produce as the claws of the hollows again tries to cut Junsuke. Using his strength Junsuke break loose from the whip as he stops the claws with his Zanpkuto and tried to repel the attack from the hollow. AS he shunpos behind the hollow and go for the kill.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am

Junsuke's attack was stop by another hollow which Junsuke look on to the side and thinks. *what? another hollow ? what is going on here this forest seems more dangerous then when i first got here*. Junsuke then shunpos away as the hollows tried to attack him from both sides.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 am

Junsuke looks to the left and right as he sees that hollows are all around the place. *hmm i think these are the more powerful hollows so they decided to attack all together huh...*. Junsuke then sees that a hollow charges right at him as he uses his zanpakuto to block the attack from the hollows.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:11 am

Junsuke then uses a hard front kick as he kicks right onto the hollow and sends it right down the tree. Junsuke shunpos and tried to cut one of the hollow from behind as the slash cuts right down the hollow fell right onto the ground. "ok now one down umm..a lot more to go then".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 am

Junsuke continues to cut the weaker hollows up as he shunpos. Up to the next place Junsuke again took the weaker hollows down and with a leap to get away from the hollow's attack he landed dwon with a slash cutting the hollow down as Junsuke headed to find the stronger hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 am

Junsuke appears after a shunpo and saw three hollows there plus a huge one slightly away from them. *hmm so it's these three then i suppose they are quite strong*, Using a shunpo and then slashing down at one of the hollow Junsuke was attack by the second and third hollow when he attempts his attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 am

Junsuke uses his zanpakuto to hit against the second hollow which tries to attack him and then kicks the third hollow. The hollow which he want to hit attacks him as he attacks the other two hollow which force Junsuke to shunpo. With Junsuke being scratch by the hollow he slowly move his right back as he prepares to attack,
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 am

The hollows attacks first as Junsuke leaps back a few times then shunpos and attack the first hollow from the back cutting the hollow. As the second hollow again tries to take him from the back Junsuke uses a back kick right at it sending it fyling right on a tree while the third hollow slash down with it's claws at Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Junsuke manage to dodge the attack but he was still scretch from the hollow as his shinigami uniform was in a mess. *hmm i think this is going to take longer then i expect so i guess i will just concertrate on the battle for now*. Junsuke then shunpos and attack one of the smaller hollows behind him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 pm

After Junsuke kills the hollow he sunpos and surprise the hollow from the back as he slash the hollow and killing it. While the other two hollow looks on Junsuke then uses his shunpo again as he strike from the side which the hollow didn't see it slashing pass the mask as he prepares the next attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Junsuke then uses his zanpakuto and charges right at the hollow as he tries to make the killing blow. with the hollow also tries to attack Junsuke in anyway possible the hollow enventually lose as it was cut into half. Junsuke then stood as he looks at the hige hollow as it was walking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next