Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 9 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 9 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 9 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 9 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Junsuke uses his shunpo as he step right in front of the hollow with a slash from his zanpakuto Junsuke wounded the hollow. With another shunpo Junsuke shunpos to the back of the hollow as he slashes another time right at the hollow as he leaps up and changes down with a hard heel kick.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm

As Junsuke landed a heel kick right at the hollow as the hollow drops onto the ground as it was trying to get back up again. Junsuke then leaps high into the air again as he landed down this time with a stab from his zanpakuto. with the stab hitting at he hollow the hollow rolls as it tries to get Junsuke off his body.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Junsuke then pulls his zanpakuto out as he then leaps and shunpo away from the hollow as it was going crazy again. *hmm well it's just going crazy again like that time when i hit a similiar one*. Junsuke then jumpsto a tree nearby as the hollow then stops and tried to get back on on it's feet.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Junsuke then uses a slash again as he puts in more power to wound the hollow as he manage to cut it even more. The hollow scream as Junsuke was then leaps back and then uses a strong kick again to kick right at the wound of the hollow. The hollow agains drop to the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm

This time the hollow tried to spin itself as it floats up and atttack everything randomly while Junsuke looks on. Using shunpo Junsuke dodges the atack from the hollow as he crushes everything around the forest. *well i better dodge if not i will be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Junsuke then sees as the hollow stops and started to fall right onto the ground which was near to where Junsuke was at. Junsuke shunpos away as he sees the hollow coming right at him. *wow i better get out of here now since i can do that now otherwise i am going to be a crush flat here*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:47 pm

As the hollow landed and a impact was made on the ground Junsuke uses his sleeve to block the dust and smoke. As the place was fill with dust and smoke it was hard to see where the holow was. Junsuke then stood back and waied for the smoke to clear off before he makes his move.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 am

Junsuke sees as the smoke clears out as he made a leap away from the tree and then shunpo away from the tree as he appeas near the hollow. Using his zanpakuto junsuke manage to cut the hollow arms away as he leaps again and stab right at the hollow to fully cut it's arm.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 am

After cutting out the arm of the hollow Junsuke then shunpos as he tried to cut the other arm of the hollow. But junsuke was knock away by the hollow as he splms right onto the tree. looking at the hollow the arms of the hollow was already repaired as Junsuke slowly gets up.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:05 am

Junsuke then thinks back how he defeat a hollow similar to this one. *hmm the one i kill it without breaking any limbs so now i can assume that this hollow have got increadible regenaration rate so i got to make sure i kill it in a single slash because it will ignite itself and explode*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 am

Junsuke then tried to uses his zanpakuto to stab the hollow but this time again the smaller hollows interupts. Junsuke had to take care of the smaller hollows before he could continues his fight. Using his zanpakuto Junsuke manage to cut the little hollows up as he then attacks another group from the back.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 am

Junsuke manage to kill the hollow from the back as he then once again focus her attention on the huge hollow which he shunpos and then stab right from the back on the hollow as the hollow started to glow. *oh it is going to explode itself up i need to make a run now*. With te huge explosion Junsuk manage to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 am

After killing the hollow Junsuke was again on his way back to his division. *ok now i need to go back fast i think i am late for the meeting and i will nedd to make it in time*. Junsuke continues to shunpo as he sees seireitei *ok then it's on sight i am close to it now ijust a little more faster on my shunpo*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 am

While Junsuke was happy when he was about to reach serieitei he waas soon attack by a hollow which was charging right at him. Junsuke manage to dodge it with a shunpo as the hollow hits right onto the ground. *phew that was close this hollows just keep showing up*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 am

Junsuke then looks at the hollow as the hollow did the same looking back at him. Junsuke then thinks *what is this hollow doing isn't this hollow going to attack me?*. Junsuke then trie to shunpo away by the hollow followed him as he make his run. Junsuke stops as he then looks on at the hollow again.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 am

Thinking again *hmm this hollow is really weird* as Junsuke then tried to attack the hollow using a puch after a shunpo.Junsuke's punch was block and the hollow counter attack by using a punch of it's own which hits right at Junsuke as Junsuke tollk a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:39 am

*Wow this hollow is quite strong compared to the others * Junsuke then shunpos again and landed a knee attack at the back of the hollow. The hollow was hit but it does no seems to feel anything. Junsuke then decided that he would attack the hollow from different angle as the hollow still dont feel any pain.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Junsuke then uses a leap into the air again *ok let me try this then*. As he landed with a heel kick right on the hollow but it does not seems to do any pain to the hollow although the damage was there. Junsuke uses another kick right at the hollow stomach as he charges himself towards the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Junsuke's kick landed on the hollow and again the hollow didn't show signs of pain. Junsuke then draws his zanpakuto *hmm well i guess this hollow don't fell pain at all i think i will just cut it*. Junsuke then shunpos and appears right from above of the hollow as he slashes down at the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Junsuke then cuts the hollow but was knock again by the hollow which sends junsuke down onto the ground. Using the force against Junsuke he landed safely as he shunpos again this time to the back of the hollow. Using a quick slash Junsuke manage to cut the hollows leg away from it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:38 am

junsukr then attack the hollow from the side as he cuts the arm away from the hollow. The hollow was unable to move as junsuke kills it off. Junsuke notice that there was a last hollow left as the hollow have been watching his battle and have yet to show itself as junsuke then shunpos and hides himself.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:41 am

The hollow attacks junsuke from behind as junsuke manage to dodge it. *so this hollow call feel where I am so it seems I was right about it* junsuke then shunpos away as he went out into the open field and so did the hollow.as junsuke stands ready watching the hollow as the hollow also seems smart.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 am

The hollow attacks junsuke afterr using what it seems like a sonido as he surprise junsuke. *what? Did he just use sonido? No I don't think so it was slower in everyway but still this hollow is dangerous* junsuke then blocks the attck with his zanpakuto as he manage to overpower the hollows, attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Junsuke then shunpos and attacks the hollow but the hollow manage to dodge and then hides itself. Junsuke was then ready to fight the hollow but the hollow flee as Junsuke watches and thinks to himself. *ah it flee well i guess it might be a good thing for now i guess*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 am

Junsuke decided to come outfield today after some paper work.
Junsuke ten looks up o the sky as he thinks to himself.
"Such a nice day i think i should have some hunt in the forest*
Junsuke then heads towards the forest and shunpo towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next