Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 6 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 6 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am

Junsuke then ask "a hollow take care of a shinigami...well it did not try to eat you?" The man laugh this one here seems to turn into a more human like so it didn't seems like it is intrested in eating soul and so I live here with this one for more then a few hundred which I lost count of the days".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 am

Junsuke then told the man that although this cave blocks reiatsu and no one stumble in why don't the man just leave the place and go somewhere else. The man could only smile as he told junsuke that his heart was already dead as when he knew that non of the members from gotei 13 remebers or wanted to rescue him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 am

Junsuke then told the man "well now i have to go but i will be back when i am free until then...and if you can please keep the hollows under control because there have been so many i am sure you notice it right?" as Junsuke then walks out the cave as he shunpos away from the place.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 am

After some sparring Junsuke decided that he would go to the far outland to find one of his friend as he thinks *oh i should maybe get some fruts form that person and also since the way to that place is a little far i should rest up here and have something to eat now*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:36 am

Junsuke rested under a big tree as he took out some snacks which he bought from his division as he eats and try as he thinks *hmm not too bad i think the people there really make some nice food in the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 am

After having some rest Junsuke then sets out as he went towards the north alone as he shunpos and came to a few hollows using a leap Junsuke manage to land a heel kick right on the hollow killing it and then using a shunpo and a spinning kick he kills off another hollow by the side.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:00 pm

The hollows then charges right at junsuke with a hard punch. While Junsuke then dodges the attack. As he uses a leap again and landed a heel kick again on the hollow. with more of the hollows coming Junsuke uses a shunpo to move away from the spot.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Junsuke now appears as he stop right next to a hollow. Using a high side kick junsuke manage to kill the hollow as he then shunpos again. while coming to the next hollow Junsuke now looks on as the hollow was small and fast. with the agility and fly of the hollow junsuke shunpos and uses a ikkotsu fast to make sure he kills the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Junsuke then came to a huge hollow as he stops and see. "wow i think this hollow have eaten alot since it was here". using a shunpo junsuke appears behinds the hollow. and then useing a high kick the hollow was knock to the side. "hmm this hollow is tougher then i thought i will need to do more damage this time".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Junsuke shunpos again and appears right above the hollow. Using the force to land fast on the hollow Junsuke uses a kick from the fall. The kick did land on the hollow but it seems like the hollow was made from rubber. The skin would sink in but nodamage was done to the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Junsuke looks at the hollow and thinks. *wow it will be a hussle to take on something that big and rubber like*. Using a shunpo Junsuke hits hard on the hollow as he jumps and uses a ikkotsu. *hmm i think attacks like these wont really do much damage to the hollow and i have fight in a different way*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Junsuke then draws his Zanpakuto as he gets ready to attack. Using a shunpo Junsuke manage to get to the back of the hollow again. Junsuke then use his Zanpakuto to slash on the hollow hard but the damage was minimum. although there was a cut junsuke then thinks *so i manage to cut it i assume i should apply more force.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Junsuke then shunpos again as he appears infront of the hollow. By using a stab Junsuke charges at the hollow. The stab with the zanpakuto injuried the hollow as the hollow scream in pain trying to attack anything in it's way. *ok then that should do the trick i know what to do now*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Junsuke then leaps back as he stood ready again. *ok now i will aim at the wound i have inflict on the spot*. Junsuke then launches himself as he uses a kick right at the hollow. While hitting against it the hollow fell towards the ground as part of the place was destroy.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 pm

The impact the hollow made was quite big as Junsuke looks on. While looking at the hollow it seems to be able to get back up again. *hmm this hollow is a pain to fight i need to inflict more damage to make sure i kill it of if not it will be very danagerous* Junsuke then shunpos high up in the air.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Junsuke then uses the force again from the height he was at and landed another stab from his zanpakuto. While he cuts the hollow the hollow then spins around using his whole body. Junsuke went and spin along before he leaps away from the hollow with his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 pm

The hollow spins up high into the air and then drop itself down. *huh? waaaa....i need to get the heck out of here*. As that was what Junsuke ws thinking when he saw the hollow dropping. Using shunpo Junsuke moves out of the way as the whole area was in a mess plus the hollow crashing down.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 pm

*Well i guess the hollow is still not quite dead yet i need to do much more damage to the hollow*. junsuke then shunpos right towards the hollow when he sees the hollow getting up again. Using his zanpakuto Junsuke again slashes throught the hollows skill as it seems much more easier now.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Junsuke then slashes the hollow up as the damage seems to be more but not enough to kill the hollow. *hmm now i think i still need more to take out this hollow*. Junsuke then uses the kendo technique as he cuts the hollow. A powerful slash was then cut onto the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 pm

The powerful slashes up the hollow as it hits. But the holow's colours change slowly as it turned dull. Junsuke sense something was wrong about it as the hollow begins to show signs of crack. Junsuke gets away from the hollow as fast as possible and away from the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 pm

The hollow blows up as the whole place was blown up. Junsuke then stood there and see as the blast was quite big but he then decided that he will move on. While shunpoing away from the place he came to the hills which was reported that there were alot of hollows hiding in the hill site.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Junsuke then was careful of what is installed for him at thiese hill side. While he moves along swiftly soon things changes. A hollow jumps right at him as he leaps away from the attack. As he slides after the leap to recover himself . *hmm so another hollow this time with speed*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Junsuke now using a shunpo to get behind the hollow as he tried to attack the hollow from the back. While he does that another group of hollows attacks again from the back of junsuke. using another shunpo Junsuke steps away from the hollows as he needs to observe the place.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Junsuke was then attack by another hollow from the back. As Junsuke shunpos away from the hollow and then sees hollow and thinks. *they seems to be anywhere in this place i wonder how many of them are here*. Junsuke then shunpos away as he didnt want to stay and be attack there.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 am

Junsuke then got back down to the place as the hollows confront him. Using as shunpo junsuke went to his right as he uses his zanpakuto to try and slash the hollows there. While the hollow from the left jumps on right at him. by killing the hollows on the right Junsuke then took the time to move away from the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next