Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 7 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 7 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 7 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 7 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 am

With more strength then shunpos again as the hollows follows him wherever he goes. Again using his zanpakuto Junsuke then slash as he kills the hollow. Junsuke now came to the last few hollow and one of them was big and fast.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 am

Junsuke took care of the hollows which was there as he came to the last hollow which was big. Using his shunpo junsuke then tried to stab as he sees the hollow charging forward but the hollow turns away from junsuke's zanpakuto and tried to punch straight at him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 am

Junsuke too a few step back then hops to the side and leaps away from the hollow from it's punch. while in the air junsuke tried to use his zanpakuto to slash downward but it was miss as the hollow attack him from the side. Junsuke dodges by using shunpo and attacks the hollow from up above.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:15 am

Junsuke attacks the hollow with his zanpakuto from above as he kills it as he thinks. *hmm now i am not far away from the cave i just have to travel a little more to reach there*. Junsuke then shunpos away from the place as he sees from the top that he had around a few hundred metres away from the cave.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 am

Junsuke finally reaches the cave as he looks around and then shouted into the cave. "Heyyyy anyone here helloooo i am Junsuke someone answer me". As a voice then said "yes i know you don't have to shout all the way in this is a cave you know the echo is big soften yourself down there".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:19 am

Junsuke then walks in as he looks around again and then said to the man in the cave. "hey i bought some snacks from my squad you can have them and all your friends around here". Junsuke then hands over the snaks as he decided to ask the man. "hey want to have a friendly sparring with me".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 am

The man then accepted Junsuke's sparring practice and said. "well it's been sometime since i spar with someone strong now shall we get started?". Junsuke then stood ready as he waited from the man to attack. The man threw the first punch as he tries to attack junsuke's chest with a punch.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 am

Junsuke uses a kick as he shunpos behind the shinigami and said. "no i am not going to let you get me with a punch". As the shinigami then tries to grab junsuke's leg while his punch miss. Junsuke then uses his left leg to kick right at the shinigami's hand to break free from his hand as he shunpos and attack from the side.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:36 am

The shnigami then blocks the attack from junsuke as he uses his leg to try and take down Junsuke. While junsuke was knock off balance he then uses his hand to push away to do a somersault. The shinigami didnt gave junsuke any chance as he shunpos and tried to attack junsuke head on.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 am

Junsuke saw the punch coming as he uses his hand to push away the punch and then leaps up high. While in the air junsuke then uses a drop kick to attack the shinigami. But his kick was block by the shinigami as the shinigami tried to use his strength to push junsuke back.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:43 am

Junsuke then covert his drop kick into a powerful heel kick as he jumps and lands. The shinigami got out of the way as he shunpos and said. "that is a very dangerous move to use against me you know? i could have die from that kick of yours now ont use that". After finish talking the shinigami then uses a ikkotsu at junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 am

Junsuke then sees the ikkotsu coming as him as he stood at the shinigami's hand and then tried to kick onto his face. The shinigami then shunpos away from him and then leaps back a few times. Junsuke then said "wow your attacks are even more dangerous using a ikkotsu on me will get me killed you know?".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:51 am

The shinigami then told junsuke "i know a ikkotsu like that wont kill you given your level i am sure you can take that ounch head on". Junsuke then smile as he shunpos and use a spinning kick right at the shinigami. The kick landed on the shinigami but was dodges as the second hit came.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 am

Junsuke then tries to kick the second time but was block as the shinigami grabs junsuke and threw him to the walls of the cave. while junsuke was threw towards the wal he uses his legs to stop and kicks against the wall. After doing that he launches towards the shinigami and uses a elbow smash at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 am

The shingami then uses his hand to try to block off the elbow smash as he was overpowered by junsuke. landing on his knees the shinigami tries again to power against junsuke as he tries to push with everything he have got. Junsuke then changes his attack into a drop kick.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:08 am

The shinigami was kick in the chest as Junsuke then tried to follow up the attack with another punch but the shinigami then shunpos and tried to attack junsuke from above. Junsuke was surprise as he shunpos away from the attack and said. "wow that was really lucky for me i would have been hurt from that attack".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 am

Junsuke then said to the shinigami "hmm you are really strong didn't think you are that strong haha". Junsuke said those with a joking tone as the shinigami then said to him. "well if you say i am strong then you are a killer all your moves will kill if you were serious about killing someone you know".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 am

Junsuke then told the shinigami as he said "you are saying that because my moves is not that powerful right?". As the shinigami then said "you can deny in anyway but i am quite sure you are very strong it's just that you didnt want to show it junsuke".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 am

Junsuke continues to attack the shinigami as he said "well i am not at all strong really there are others who are even stronger then me". The shinigami then blocks as he got hit by one of the punch and shunpos back saying "i am sure you an even take me by force if you wanted to Junsuke".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 am

Junsuke then cotinues as he uses a kick from the side after a shunpo and said "well i cant do that knid of things you know you have overestimate me" aas the kick was dodges again by the shinigami as he uses another ikkotsu right at junsuke from the back as he attacks Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 am

Junsuke then stops the punch of the shinigami as he uses a side kick to attack the shinigami. The shinigami blocks the attack from the side while Junsuke attacks from the front knock into the shinigami's face then uses a leg sweep to trip him down on the ground as the sparring came to an end.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 am

Junsuke then helps the shinigami up as he told him "wow it's a good spar you were awsome with hakuda as i was nearly taken down by you". The shinigami then said "you were taken down by me? how would that be you have been taking control on the fight when it started i am sure of that".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 am

Junsuke then rested in the cave as he eats up after the spar and ask the sshinigami "hmm are you planning to stay here forever?". The shinigami then told him "well i don;t know i have been here for quite awhile so i might as well stay here until i know where to go".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 am

Junsuke then thinks for a while *hmm he cant be going nywhere too so i guess right now this is the place for him and he have been living here since the accident he told me*. The shinigami then told junsuke "you know i was disappointed that the gotei 13 decided to give up on looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 am

Junsuke then turns to look at him and ask "which division were you from?" as he listens. The man then told Juunsuke " i am from the 2nd division we were training and i fell and no one knows". Junsuke was surprise as he said "i am not the 2nd division captain and i am sure the pass captain didnt know if not they will look for you".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next