Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 4 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 4 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Junsuke started to wait as the hollows would walk straight down below him *hmm not yet just a little more from here then* while the hollow didn't notice junsuke as it walks right under junsuke uses a downward slash right at the hollow killing it before it disappear into thin air as he continues.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Junsuke then thinks to himself *three more left here I guess I should speed things up here then* using his shunpo he disappear as the wind blows while he appears out of nowhere from the top as the hollow was facing front with a landing slash he kills the hollow and carrys on to the last two hollow in that area.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:23 pm

With the last remaining two hollows junsule decided that he would cut the hollow down with one slash just like how he did for those hollows he killed earlier as he shunpos from the spot and land at the back of the hollow and from the back he aim the head of the hollow drawing a quick slash up slicing it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Killing the hollow down junsuke then came to the last hollow at that area as the last hollow was located in the middle of the tall grasses and was moving around fast as junsuke waits at the spot where he killed the last hollow as the hollow was moving towards him he uses another upward slash to kill the hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Junsuke continues to the next area as he was enjoying the hunt and came to the place where the forest was located as he thinks *the last time there are lots of hollow here and I also do sense them but they are hidden in the forest and could attack anytime they have an advantage over me I must becareful*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Junsuke slowly procced into the forest as he took a light step everytime he gets in closer to the forest as he sees that there were hollow lurking around and Junsuke knows that the hollows that were hiding on the top is waiting for someone to enter before they attack anyone who enters.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Junsuke decided to take the risk of showing himself in the forest as he wanted to know what is the exact number of the hollows in the forest as he shunpos out and shows himself as he makes nosies then before the hollows could see him he shunpos away from sight as the hollow came jumping down.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Junsuke was then unable to hide anymore die to the place being overcrowded by hollows as he attacks the first hollow with a upward slash and thinking *there are too many of them to continue any kind of stelth attack i will need to get rid of the hollows head on here i am surprise how many are hidden*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Junsuke cut the second hollow as he uses his zanpakuto to do a quick cross attack right in the face which the hollow didn't have time to react while Junsuke jumps by dodging the attack from some of the the hollow which they kill them themself in the attack which some charges at Junsuke and some using long range attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Junsuke was high up in air as the hollos looks up and then all tried to attack as they jumps without waiting Junsuke slashes anything that was on his way down and as the hollows all charges upwards they were kill and slash back down right onto the ground as they all started to disappear.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Junsuke landed onto the ground as he sees that there were still some hollows left not as many but they are all scattered around *hmm i took out more then i expect just now so i guess it will be easier for me to kill freely and not be overcrowded now i guess*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Junsuke then runs and then charges at the hollow beore making a leap and slash past one of the hollow faces as he landed behind the hollow's back as the hollow disappear just after the attack another hollow attacks him while junsuke cuts it's arm of as he tried to attack using another fist.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Junsuke cuts another arm out of the hollow as he then kills off the helpless hollow with a singile slash right across it's boade before it turn into dust and disappear *well now to the other hollows i am not far from taking the hollows here out* as Junsuke then continues to fight on.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Junsuke headed to the next hollow using a shunpo as he cuts the hollow from the front using mutiple slashes he cuts the hollow up as he thinks *well soul society do have lots of hollow here in the outlands and i guess they since they are here they will like it very much since everything around here are all made up of spirit particules*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 pm

After killing the hollow Junsuke will now move up further on to the forest while he travals as he shunpos and then run and using shunpo again. While he was moving he thinks *i should not travel so far out now i think after clearing up around two to three areas i should get back to my division*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:01 am

Junsuke travels to the next area as he would first again have to scout the place in order to make his move and looks to see if there were any hollows right at the place as he again went up to a high spot and looks right down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 am

Junsuke looks on as he saw some little hollow moving around as he did see any big hollows *well this should be quite easy i think since they are all small hollows then maybe i should finish them all up quickily but at the same time well i should not underestimate the small oones too*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 am

Junsuke then shunpos from the spot as he leaves and disappear from the place and appears quickly as he tried to cut the small hollows up but after cutting it up he notice something was wrong with the hollow as the hollow died but split in to two and regenerate into two differetn hollow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 am

Junsuke then cuts the hollow as the hollow turn into three *huh what the heck is going on here it just turn into more hollow everytime i try to kill it this isn't look good i assume and with now this manay the one ones coming around at junsuke he had no coice but to face the hollow head on.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 am

The hollows then gather around Junsuke as he decided to take a few step as he sees that there was a cliff there *hmm maybe i should just do that i wonder if there are smart enough not to notice it* Junuke then shunpo to the edge of the cliff as he wait for all the hollow as they came charging at him head on.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 am

Junsuke then waited for the hollows to get near him and all the speed they are going it is quite impossilbe for the hollows to stop as he jumps and then leaps again on mid air to make sure the hollows were all running and dropping right down the cliff as Junsuke landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 am

Junsuke then thought that he had finish that area as he happliy walks away *ah well I guyss I took care of things here quickliy well now I should go to the next two or one area then* as junsuke then felt a reitsu from behind as he thinks *what is this feeling here*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 am

As junsuke was surprise as he slowly turns back and the reiatsu was heavy as the hollow then slowly raises from the cliff and junsuke thinks *what is this how did they manage to do...* junsuke then stood still ash he sees the hollow slowly landing down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:29 am

Junsuke then thinks *so once I kill them or cut them they will mutriply but a great amount of numbers but they also have the ability to merge themselves together to create themselvess into a firece and powerful hollow now this hollow is really a danagerous on here I need to do something soon*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:33 am

Junsuke then holds his zanakuto up as he points it at the hollow and said "I will need to kill this thing if not this hollow will grow to be too dangerous to anyone in soul society" as the hollow then uses its speed to attack junsuke as he surprise junsuke as he attack junsuke from the back trying to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next