Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai - Page 2 I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai - Page 2 I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Awakening my Bankai

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 am

I duck the kick and jump backwards to evade. and i crouch low to the ground."faster" I place my claws to the ground and as i do it explosdes sending debree in various directiouns as the ground shaters from my ammoung of force and sppeed. i appaear above you and rotate rapidly my claws out above me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 am

I jump backwards to dodge the attack.
Gahh what's wrong with me.
I jump into the air and flap my wings. I send out arcs of rei from my wings toward the shini.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 am

I rip the ground as my eyes become red. i vanish from the spot as the ground is destroyed. i appear on the ground behind you and jump upwards towards your back attampting to claw your rings appart." faster!" my movements become more feral.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 am

I send my tail straight toward the shini. I attempt to grab him and lock his arms in place. As I do so I build up my rei even more.
I've got to do better. But, why can't I get mad. What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 am

I see the tail and on instinct ..i bite and hard. "grrr" (translation"Faster faster faster faster") My eyes glow red and use ur tail as a swing to try and swing forward to kick your chest.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:08 am

I feel the teeth going into my tail.
GAHHH!!!
As I was being swung around, I send a electrical currents into my tail to shock the shini. I bring my body around with my claws poised and ready. I started swinging at the shini.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:11 am

I take the shock letting go and kick off ur hands like a spring board and land as my eyes return to normal and i spit out blood. "ugh even your blood reaks of betrayal." I draw my zan. " lets get back to a serious fight
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:28 am

I look at the shini. My eyes filled with hate. I brought my body low. My arms stretched out.
You know that was so uncalled for.
I shunpo toward the shini. I send my claws straight for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm

I grip the handle with both hands. swing upwards in an arc as you come at me hoping to split you in half. "Foolish move child." I look at him coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

I bright my left claw down. I catch the blade as it neared me. Then I take my right claw to finish the attack. I finish sending it toward the shini stomach. I mix it with my fire to increase its damage.
I'm not so foolish now am I.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm

IN a fluid motion i twist my body so u graze me. letting go of the handle with one hand i draw my other blade and swing towards your stomach my other blade still grappling ur hand. Impressive hes gotten better but not much. "I suppose ill just kill u and bring your body back to the soul society."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I bring my tail forth in a swift motion. I use it to grab his other blade. I then raise my right hand. I send out a stream of hot flames toward the shini.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I kick my sheath. the blade flies up and i catch the blade in my mouth and slash through the flame. "Die traitor." i continue the attack towards your head.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I duck my head as the blade comes near. I see a few of my hairs fall down. I bring my head back and send it forward in an attempt to headbutt the shini. I then hank at both of the blades the shini is holding so that I can either cause him to leg go of them or bring him forward toward my headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I flip te blade in my mouth so the sharp end faces me and i swing it back and towards ur head so headbutting would cause the blade to pull back and cut the top of ur skull off. i grip my blades tkichter and pull back. i kick towards ur knee cap.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

I let go of the shinis blades. I allow myself to fall back to the ground. As I land I look up.
You're a formidable foe. I'm enjoying myself. Lets not let the fun end!
I grin evilly as I get set myself up in an offensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm

i yawn and spin my two blades. Time to end him. I hold my blades in my hands out before me one pointed up the other held in reverse and pointed down. I rotate it so my left blade points towards the right the right to the left and i cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

I flex my claws. I retracted them and brought them out a few times. I flicked my tail around. This battle was real fun and I didn't want to stop. I wanted to keep going and going.
I'll let you make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 pm

I look at him coldly. "Bad move" I vanish and appear close to you and slash in an upwards x "Die" my voice is devoid of emotion
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 pm

I sigh. I teleport behind the shini to dodge the attack. I appear directly behind him and send my claws straight toward his back. I mix my left claw with electricity and my right claw with fire to increase the damage.
Why would you try to attack me from the front? That wasn't a bright move now was it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 pm

I rotate in mild suprise. I use it to my advantage. i use my gauntlet arm to try and grab the lightning hand as i leg. sweep the storm rageing more.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 am

I feel the shini leg connect with mine. I allow myself to fall to the ground. As I fall, I bring forth my tail to grab his leg. I then bring my right arm back and send it straight toward his back.
Ikkotsuu!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 am

I feel the electrical current fill my gauntlet as i grab ahold of the electricly charged hand and i discharge everything in the gauntlet sending a massive burst of electricity back into u. "heres a tast of ur own medacine" i take the kit and feel my spine srack and nearly shatter compleatl and i release the arm and roll. "grr" i know if not treated and i make a rong move or a repeated hit i could be parylized so i must be careful.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 am

I feel the electrical charges surge through my left arm. I attempt to move it, but it wouldn't move.
You short-circuited my arm. GAHH!!
I stand up slowly and tighten my tail even harder on the shini. I flick it to throw him to the ground. As I flick it, I pull my right arm back.
TAKE THIS!! IKKOTSUU!!!
I send my attack straight for his body where I hit it last time.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 am

My I roll rappidly to the side and as u hit the ground the inpact launches me upwards and i flip and land carefully. I sigh and smile. im impressed he has earned my respect enough to use my zanpakuto to kill him. "Let instinct consume you Kusari o Kiru" My blade becomes the combat knives as reishi pours out violently and the shor picks up with my reishi and for a moment i generate and send a hell butterfly to the soul society requesting a limit release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening my Bankai
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next