Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai - Page 5 I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai - Page 5 I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Awakening my Bankai

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

He is right. I will need to do betta than this.
I stop and return to a barrier form. I hold my right hand out. The flames of the barrier gathered in my hand into a condensed ball. I pointed my hand at Honjo. The ball began to get bigger and bigger til it was 3xs the size of my hand. I pulled my hand back and quickly brought it forward. I unleashed the ball in a powerful stream of fire. The flames were much wider about twice my size.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

the after image disipates and i stand above the field spinning my knife. "your much to slow." I spin my knife and catch my other knife. "I suggest you speed up"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 pm

I raise up. I stop about 10 feet from Honjo.
This is really getting us nowhere.
I spin my right zan around.
Its a shame, but I'm starting to get a lil bored.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I spin my blades and they coat in flames and i coat my arms in fire and flie towards you at high speed."then i guess i better stop toying with you." I charge my reishi. "Hells fury!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

I spin my blades again. I then grip them tight. I intensify the flames and lightning covering my blades. I then cover my arms in them. I charge at high speed toward Honjo.
Neither will I.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 pm

I send the black flame covered ikkotsu towards your chest. Honjo just kill him already, stop playing around. SHut up i want to push him to his limits first. thats a dangerous thing who knows what his bankai is. yeah well you know we can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:14 pm

I feel the power of his punch connect with my chest. I'm sent straight away and fall toward the ground at high speeds. A huge crater forms from my impact. I lay there, slipping in and out of unconciousness.
I can't do it. I just can't beat him. He is just too powerful.
Honoo: Itami you are a fool.
Inazumi: We will not let you die.
Honoo: It is time we took over this fight.
Inazumi: You are worthless.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

i dance in the air as my reishi erupts violently my eyes turning rey and i rush down towards you. i increase my speed and sharge up a punch with my left hand. "Its over kid." I flie down faster and my arm ignights in black flames as i punch.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 pm

I felt my zans trying to take over. I tried fighting them off at first, but they were to strong combined.
Honoo: Don't even try it Itami.
I felt the punch from Honjo connect with me and send me deeper into the crater.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I punch rappidly and more. "Even the one i killed the first time we fought put up more of a fight!" I punch more with flame covered hits. yes honjo thats more like it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:41 pm

As I felt the hits slam into me, my rage kept increasing. I was getting smashed deeper and deeper into the crater til rocks covered my entire body. My rei began to fluctuate and exploding everywhere.
That is it Itami. We have had it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

I jump back and land and look at you coldly. " its over itami. " i spin my blades rapidly. "just give up"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:06 pm

I felt my zans take complete control of my body. I no longer had control of it. I shot straight out of the crater. The sky began to darken and my eyes started to turn pure black. A powerful storm came up and lightning steamed across the sky. My rei began to increase to huge levels. Giant rocks began to fly up.
Mixture of Honoo, Inazumi, and my voice: You will die here. Rise from the depths of death. Destroy all who stand in your way. Carve your image with your destruction and carnage. Give death to all Ragunarok!!
I put my zans in an X shape. As I said the words, they began to fuse. My rei closed in around me and put up a thick wall that couldn't be seen into. My body began to change. My clothes began to rip off and I grew an extra tail. My wings grew longer and black tattoos formed on my body. My hair got longer and spiked at the ends. Flames and electricity covered both the lower part of my arms and legs. My zan transformed into a dragon like gun blade. My bionic arms turned pure black and. My body turned more greyish in appearance. I lost my boots and I grew claws on my feet. My fangs, claws, and tails grew sharper. I took on a more dragon like appearance. I grew blades on my arms that go about 5 inches out from my wrists, knees, and shoulders. I dispersed the rei wall and the spike in my rei caused the entire plane to begin to crumble. Lava started shooting up in different places. I felt my power increased to unimaginable levels. Lightning continued streaking across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 pm

i look in boredom. "that all?" I grin and spin my knives. "yamajis reishi just releasing shikai was more frightening than you could ever hope to look." I stop spinning my blades and look at you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

I stare at Honjo with nothing but coldness in my eyes. The ground around us begins to crumble away and you could see pools of lava below.
Mixed Voice: Lets get this fight on.
I pull my gun blade back.
Mixed Voice: Gengetsu Kuro!
I fired an arc of black rei from the blade. It was extremely powerful and destructive and explodes on impact.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 pm

I swing my blade and an equially large burst of flames hits your blast and they explode and i look. "that all you can do now?" I spin my blade again. "if so im dissapointed"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Mixed Voice: Don't piss me off boy. OR I'LL KILL YOU!
I shunpo straight toward him. I then leave an afterimage and appear behind him. I send my bladed left arm straight toward his spine mixed with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm

I spin and the blade rips my shirt backing. Damn im impressed hes much faster. I punch towards you with my left hand. "heh still pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 pm

I catch his fist with my right hand. I say nothing to him. I twist my arm and send my gun blade into this gut. I increase my flames and electricity in my blade and hands.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 pm

I grin and cough up blood as i grip you rblade hndle and headbut you gripping your blade so u can either take the hit or move back without your blade. "heh it will tak more than some minor static electricity and baby burner fire to kill me child. " I let black flames coat my body then creep along the handle of the blade."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Mixed Voice: You're a fool.
I increased the amount of poison that was going into this body. I then open my mouth wide and bite down hard on his head as it comes to me. I then release huge amounts of fire and electricity from all over my body.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 am

ignore his bite and let the flames creep from the blade to his arm. " heh if i die here youlld effinantly burn in hell kid. I kick back from you and land on the ground and spin my blade.i ignore the pain easilly and use my reishi to hold back the poison in me. "enough playinga round. "i hold my two knives before me. "Bankai. Let instint consume you, Kusairi o kiru. " my bankai breaks your storm and ver powers your reishi i look at you and grin as the ground becomes a massive crator the ends hard to find as i step forward the ground rumbles and cracks with the strain of supporting my power. I look at you. My knives become twin trench knives and i stab the ground and clay comes up snd seals the wound in my stomach and i burn it closed. now where were we. i spin one of them and catch it on my hand and exhale my eyes now grey and i punch the ground and several pillars of earth rocket toward you at incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 am

I throw up my gun blade and start dancing around. I launch myself at the pillars and start destroying them with my punches and kicks. I then flip backward and catch my gun blade. I shunpo behind Honjo and stab it straight at his back.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 am

a slab of earth rockets up knocking your blade upwards. it stops your blade as it flies upwards and on its face thats towards you a large black circle forms and black fire erupts toowards u like tendrils several off them attempt to grab you as eyes form on the rock face within the black circle and they are red like blood and glow with ferocity and acient power. I i close my eyes and i eliminate thin layers of earth within the massive crator and as time passes more and more is destroyed creating a fine dust in the air that is unseeable.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 am

I flip with my gun blade. I stop and before Honjo attack can reach me, I began to spin around.
Gengetsu Kuro.
The black rei releases from my blade and instead of heading toward honjo, it swirls around me and begin to form a tornado. It blocks the attacks as they head toward me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening my Bankai
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next